• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 3,175 Views, 260 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS: Dark Order - OliverSparkle

  • ...
9
 260
 3,175

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter L: The Final Battle (Part 2)

The x-blade continued to fall from the sky while spinning fast as the blade landed straight into the ground that was inside the dead end part of the labyrinth. The wind made the key chain bang softly on the blade holder.

Sora, Silverstream and Lightning Twister flew down towards the dead end of the labyrinth and landed safely to the ground before looking at the x-blade.

While staring at the ultimate key, Sora gave a small nod knowing that it will all finally be over once he uses the x-blade to close Kingdom Hearts and end the Unversed and Storm King’s darkness for good.

Lightning suddenly saw something up in the sky as he pointed at it with his hoof while saying, “Look.”

Sora and Silverstream looked up and saw what Lightning was pointing at. Two darkness smoke were flying down towards the ground and landed behind the x-blade before they both faded away to reveal Vanitas and Cozy Glow as they collapsed to their knees while breathing heavily.

The two slowly moved their heads up to glare at the three while Vanitas asked, “How is it that you destroyed The Storm King, with all of that light?”

Sora glared at Vanitas and answered, “I may not be a Keyblade master, but not even the darkness can stop me from saving Kingdom Hearts from falling into it.”

Vanitas let out a gasp of shock and fear after hearing Sora just said to him.

Sora grew a small grin on his face and said, “Guess my adventures have shown me I was the chosen one to wield the Keyblade.”

“This is absurd...” Vanitas said angrily before he and Cozy Glow slowly got up as they continued to glare at them while Vanitas grabbed the x-blade and lifted it from the ground. Vanitas pointed the x-blade at Sora, Silverstream and Lightning while saying, “Then we shall make you see... That the light inside Lightning’s heart is nothing...nothing but a shard of darkness!”

Suddenly, Vanitas started to float high in the air while a dark ball wraps around Cozy Glow as it got bigger and bigger to which it was giving the evil filly an new form.

The dark ball blasted away revealing Cozy Glow in her new form as she was in looks of Nightmare Moon but bigger than Lord Tirek would ever be while the horn was long as a normal alicorn has. Her wings were now dragon-like wings, her mane and tail remained the same but three parts of the mane were floating like Celestia and Luna’s mane, there was a giant castle chess cutie mark on her chest and her eyes were now red.

Vanitas floated down on top of Cozy Glow before standing in battle mode as thirteen takes of his Keyblade appeared behind him.

Sora glared at the two seekers before smiling at the colt and hippogriff before saying, “Silverstream, Lightning, are you two ready for this?”

Silverstream and Lightning gave Sora a nod in response before they all glared at Vanitas and Cozy Glow as they summoned their Keyblades while standing in battle mode.

“Let’s settle this!” Sora said.

Sora jumped up high before flying up towards Vanitas as Silverstream and Lightning spread their wings out and flew up to follow him.

“There’s no escape!” Vanitas swung the x-blade to the right and made a bright light line that flew towards the three, but they quickly flew down a bit to dodge the attack.

“It’s over!” Sora pointed his Keyblade at Vanitas and quickly zoomed while clashing his Keyblade through Vanitas four times before flying back to Lightning and Silverstream.

Silverstream spun around while flying towards Cozy Glow and smacked her in the face with her Keyblade as she then clashed her for a final attack before flying back to Sora and Lightning.

Lightning pointed his Keyblade at Cozy Glow while shouting, “Deep freeze!” as three ice spiked balls appeared from the end of the blade and quickly flew towards Cozy’s hooves causing her to nearly collapse and making Vanitas lose to balance on her head. But he didn’t fall off. Yet.

“Dodge this!” Vanitas swung the x-blade and made two giant sphere chakarms appear as they spun towards Sora. But he blocked the chakarms with his Keyblade and they spun into the air before vanishing into thin air.

Sora flew into the middle of Lightning and Silverstream before they placed their Keyblades together making a light appear at the end of the blades.

“Light!” The three shouted while placed their Keyblades forward towards Vanitas and Cozy Glow which made the ball of light grow a bit bigger and made a light beam towards the evil two.

Vanitas got scared as he saw the beam of light coming towards them, but Cozy Glow was even more scared of it since she knew was to come next.

“NNOOOOOO!!!” The evil filly shouted in great fear.

The beam of light shot through Vanitas and Cozy Glow making them unable to block the attack as Cozy Glow began to shrink back into her normal self with Vanitas falling backwards off her head while letting go of the x-blade.

The x-blade landed back through the ground again before Vanitas landed on his back. Vanitas slowly got back onto his feet as darkness smoke started to rose from his body. But he was able to glare at Sora one last time before saying, “Even with Xehanort and The Storm King gone now, the darkness won’t vanish that easily. It’ll be back.”

“We’ll be ready,” Sora said to him.

Vanitas’s glare slowly turned into a small smile, knowing that Sora was right about being ready if the darkness does come back one day.

“Yeah. I know you will...brother.”

Just as those final words left his mouth, the darkness smoke got bigger making Vanitas finally disappear forever as the smoke faded away.


The guardians, Constantine and the Equestria group were struggling to keep fighting the Unversed since there was so many of them appearing and won’t stop attacking.

Suddenly, the purple dots in the sky shrunk down before disappearing.

“Huh?” Asked Sunset in shock.

“What in tarnation?” Applejack asked.

They all suddenly saw all the Unversed turning in dark purple smoke and disappeared, meaning that the Unversed was now all gone and never returned again.

The guardians and Equestria group all cheered and hugged one another happily in victory while Constantine smiled and watched happily.

“Haha yes!” Sunburst cheered, “I have a sister! I have a sister!”


The same goes for the Unversed that Kairi and Riku were fighting. They all turned into dark purple smoke and disappeared as their Keyblades magically disappeared before smiling at each other.

“He stopped him,” said Kairi happily.

“Yeah, he did,” replied Riku while smiling and giving Kairi a nod, “Come on. We better see if he, Lightning and Silverstream are all okay.”

Kairi gave Riku a nod in agreement before they both ran off to find Sora, Lightning and Silverstream.

Author's Note:

It’s not over just yet.

PreviousChapters Next