• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 3,169 Views, 260 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS: Dark Order - OliverSparkle

  • ...
9
 260
 3,169

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XXIX: Disappeared (Part 2)

Just outside the thirteen rocky stones that looks similar to the Where Nothing Gathers Round Room thrones in the Keyblade Graveyard, there was a man in a black coat, with his hood on, sitting on a small wide rock looking down for some reason.

It was The Master of Masters.

MoM looked up and saw the Lingering Will Pony walking towards him. He stopped near him and carefully took off his helmet and gently placed it near him on the ground, to reveal a red Pegasus with purple mane before looking at MoM. That’s still Oliver’s real father.

“The armour,” he said to MoM, “It wards off both dark magic and darkness. It’s useful.”

The Master of Masters was happy to hear that, even though his hood was always still covering his face. “Told ya! So, how’d it go? The delivery.”

Oliver’s real father walked to the rock MoM was sitting and sat next to him before answering, “I’ve learned...the truth nature of my son’s existence.”

“Ohhh? Tell me more,” said MoM with interest.

“The magic inside of him, it’s a lot different to any other alicorns could ever use. Whatever Chrysalis places inside of him before birth is a new discovery among others. The ink in his blood, something I’ve never seen before in my life. And it hasn’t even effected him or his body.”

The Master of Masters looked forward after hearing what Oliver’s real father just said.

“Sounds like your research over your child opened your eyes, but you got a little bit more than you anticipated. Must have seen a crazy future he will have.”

Oliver’s real father leaned back a bit on the rock and looked up into the sky. “My son was the perfect child for my future. But now I know the truth about the pony I fell in love and gave birth to a baby alicorn, I don’t know if I made the right choice or not. Although, in his future, I can sense somepony will take him in and help him use his magic for good.”

MoM jumped a bit in shock. “Ohh, never heard that one before, a father willing to believe his son will use the strange powers for good and not evil? What makes you believe you that?”

Oliver’s real father remained silent for a few seconds before answering, “Nothing. It’s better that he uses them for the good of Equestria. I may have been fooled by an evil bug, but I can’t let her have what she’s after that will involve my child.”

The Master of Masters said nothing and stood up while placing his hands behind his back.

“Well you do have a point there.” He took a few steps forward, “The future does need him, I can’t disagree on that.”

The pony leaned forward and looked at the ground.

“I don’t know what I can do to stop Chrysalis from getting my child, but I will do my best to protect him. What comes next for him is too important.” He looked at his armoured hooves, “But, I do know that, when the time comes...I will have to leave. Even in this armour, I will suddenly die one day, and the armour go along with me. Then, my son will be able to take care of himself.”

“Hmm...” MoM said making the pony look at him.

Master of Masters looked at him, with his hands behind his back still, for a few seconds before saying,

“Yeah...that will happen. But I’m glad you understand what will happen and you accepted it. Because when you do disappear, your son will have the future you wish you could see with your own eyes. But me, on the other hand, I’m too much of a scaredy-cat to ever disappear myself.”

The two looked at each other as the pony then said, “Then I might as well get started on my role. I can sense my son’s future ahead of me, and I need to make sure it will happen.”

MoM gave him a nod. “Well, I won’t be standing here wasting your time then.” He turned round and took another few steps forward, “Besides, I got some things that still needs doing. Like showing a Keyblade wielder how a black coat, giving him my name and telling him that the world needs him. However, saying my name isn’t really allowed since the book told me not too. Can’t go against the book.”

He continued to look forward with his hands behind his back. Oliver’s real father looked at him confusedly before shrugging and was about to pick up his helmet to put it back on and leave until MoM spoke once more.

“Actually...I might as well tell you my name though.”

“But I thought you said you couldn’t say your name since the book told you not to.”

“Yeah, I know,” Master of Masters said cheekily while turning round to face him, “But, you’re not really from my world, and I don’t really see no harm in telling ya. So I might as well tell ya.”

MoM cleared his throat before folding his arms behind his back again and saying,

“My name is—“


The place was full of darkness, there was nothing but just plain darkness as Terra, Sunset and Starlight stood on their feet and hooves while looking around the place there were now in.

Just then, they saw someone coming up towards and started glaring at that person since it was none other than Xemnas walking towards them.

“After the fight you and Aqua had, you refuse to let Xehanort hurt her anymore. With that you took control of your body once more and without thinking, you stabbed both your heart and his heart with the Keyblade.” Xemnas stopped walking and stood near the three, “And you made what Xehanort have planned all along. A heartless and a Nobody of the old man that wanted to forge the key to unlock Kingdom Hearts.”

Terra was now piecing together the things Ansem and Xemnas have said to him. After trying to get Xehanort out of his heart, he not only made Xehanort lose his memories and became Ansem but also created Xemnas and the old Organization.

“All of this, was my fault?” Asked Terra worriedly and sadly.

“Correct,” answered Xemnas, “And you also failed to help Riku become a Keyblade Master on the day the darkness started to destroy all worlds and islands. And he became what you also were, a pawn of the darkness. And the perfect vessel for Ansem, the Heartless you created.”

Terra let out a grunt while shaking his fists. “But, none of that was my fault! Xehanort was controlling my body, and was about to hurt Aqua before trying to find Ven!”

“Right after she fell into the deepest darkness and became a pawn of the darkness?”

Terra, Sunset and Starlight let out a gasp of shock. They wouldn’t believe to hear that Aqua had fallen into the deepest darkness and became one with the darkness.

“Aqua, became, a pawn of the darkness?” Terra asked shockingly.

“Not quite,” replied Xehanort’s Nobody, “But she did became an example of what she would be if she did became a pawn of the darkness. Ventus was the same when Vanitas joined his heart with Ventus’s. But Vanitas does look like Sora, which makes him what Sora would look like if he joined the darkness and not Riku.”

“Don’t bring Ven into this as well!” Growled Terra.

Xemnas could see the anger through Terra’s eyes. He was very close to releasing his anger again and becoming a pawn of the darkness yet again.

“Your anger is growing again. So much hate, so much fear.” Xemnas reached his hand out while saying, “Fill your heart with anger once more, open your heart to darkness, and finish what Xehanort has started.”

Terra started to breath heavily as he continued to glare at Xemnas while he was filling up with anger once more.

Sunset and Starlight knew exactly was going on and now figured out what Xehanort and Ansem were trying to do to Terra when they first faced them and Xemnas was doing the same. The three were trying to get Terra to fill his heart up with anger once more and become a pawn of the darkness again.

“Terra, stop!” Sunset said worriedly, “You have to stop! This is what Xehanort was trying to do to you the whole time! He’s making you fill your heart up with anger once before!”

Terra’s anger began to cool down as he looked at the two ponies in shock and confusion. “How can they? Both Ansem and Xemnas are two halves of me when Xehanort took over my body.”

Sunset and Starlight looked at each other worriedly before turning back to Terra.

“Ever since we started this mission, Xehanort wanted you to feel guilty for what has happened when you became his new vessel,” said Starlight, “And the reason why we didn’t say anything about it is because we didn’t see it until now. Especially since we’ve also felt guilty for what we have done before joining the friendship side.”

Terra gave them a sad look while thinking how much they were thinking how he would be mad at them for not thinking about this before. Sunset and Starlight looked away in sad and guilt knowing what might be coming to them.

After a few more seconds of feeling sad and guilty, Terra replaced the sad look with a friendly and happy smile before gently pulling the two ponies into a friendly hug making them go wide in shock.

“It’s okay, I forgive you,” He said softly to the ponies, “None of this was really your fault. But if I’ve learned anything about friendship from the start of this big mission, is that forgiveness is always the answer to fix the bond with friends.”

Sunset and Starlight gave Terra a smile in return before wrapping their hooves around him and hugged him back. Xemnas’s evil smile began to turn into a cross and disappointed look while staring at the three.

Terra, Sunset and Starlight broke the hug and smiled at each other as Terra then said, “And now, I know what to do. And how to stop this.” He summoned his Keyblade.

Xemnas glared at the three before placed his hand down and said, “That, is your answer?”

Terra turned forward and the three looked at Xemnas as Terra then answered, “Yes. I know who I am, and what to do. Destroy the guilt and darkness left inside of me.” The three stood in battle mode, “And return them to light.”

“You can try!”

Xemnas stretched his arms out which made the dark area around them fade into a dark purple area filled with giant dark spikes on the ground.

Ethereal Blades appeared in Xemnas’s hands before flying towards the three and tired hitting them with his blades, but they kept dodging his attacks.

Terra smacked Xehanort’s Nobody with his Keyblade ten times. “Take this!” He then gave him a big smack with his Keyblade which made Xemnas fly back a bit.

“Strike!” Xemnas flew to the left while making ten Ethereal Blades appear and fly towards them. Luckily, Starlight magically made a shield bowl appear over them blocking the blade attacks.

After the shield was gone, Sunset magically teleport near Xemnas and shot two red grasp laser points at him. She did this three times before teleporting back to her two friends.

“To the Void!” Xemnas spun round really quickly like a helicopter with his Ethereal Blades and smacked Sunset two times with the last one sending her falling back to the invisible floor board in the air.

“Sunset!” Starlight shouted worriedly.

“Heal!” Terra said making Sunset a lot better now.

“Thanks,” said Sunset kindly.

“Are you ready?” Xemnas charged towards Starlight with a Ethereal Blade rolling-combo. “Grovel!” He tried slashing her with his Ethereal Blades, but Starlight quickly teleported away and ended up near Terra.

Starlight’s horn started to glow as she magically made a big magical grasp blast at Xemnas making fly backwards uncontrollably before smashing the through the dark purple wall and ended up in another area which was all white with light holes on the top and bottom.

Xemnas got back onto his feet before seeing Terra, Sunset and Starlight flying through the smashed hole and landed on the invisible floor board in the new area, a few miles away from Xemnas, and stared at him.

“Xemnas! I’m now part of my friends’s heart again!” Terra said before the three stood in battle mode again, “Part of the light!”

Xemnas glared at Terra while saying, “Ever the fool, Terra!” Dark smoke began to rose from underneath him, “And forever, a part of the darkness!”

Xemnas crossed his arms just before the dark smoke covered him and then disappeared to reveal him now wearing a white coat covered in black designs, many of which resemble the Nobody logo, and his hair similar to Terra-Xehanort’s and much whiter.

Then dark smoke appeared behind Xemnas and made an half ink-black and ink-white, muscular, humanoid form with a partially bandaged head that hosts relatively human features, bearing some resemblance to Master Xehanort. The bandages are gags representing the shackles Xehanort has placed on Terra's heart. It has yellow eyes gleaming above a mouth filled with sharp teeth, as well as two long antennae spouting from the top of its head. A hole appears in between more bandages on the torso in the shape of a half heart, much similar to the heart-shaped hole that appears in many of the Pureblood Heartless, and half a Nobody symbol. Lastly, it has very large hands, its torso coming to a tail-like point that fades away into its host's body.

It was a new version and Xemnas’s version of the Dark Figure.

Terra pointed his Keyblade towards Xemnas and the Dark Figure before shouting, “Fire!” Which made two fires shot from his Keyblade and flew towards them. But the Dark Figure destroyed the fire balls by swinging his arms in the air one by one.

The Dark Figure flew down to the ground and disappeared in a dark puddle before it faded away and reappeared underneath the Keyblade wielder and the two ponies as the Dark Figure shot through it while punching through the three making them fly away from each other but manage to land safely on their feet and hooves.

Terra growled at Xemnas before pointing his Keyblade up in the air and shouted, “Thunder!” Which made three lighting bolts appear from the air and struck Xemnas before the shadowy figure returned to him.

Sunset and Starlight’s horns began to glow as their magic grasp went all over them and made spun around each other while floating in the air. They then float by each other. Sunset and Starlight placed their hoof near each other’s before reaching out and shouting, “Go!” Then, out of nowhere, magical angel wings appeared behind them. They flew towards Xemnas and smacked him with their wings seven times. Then they finished him off by flying in the air and shot a big magical beam at him with both of their horns.

Terra charged towards Xehanort’s Nobody and smacked him ten times with his Keyblade. He was about to give him a big smack, but Xemnas quickly said, “Come, Guardian!” The Dark Figure faded away and reappeared in front of Xemnas while blocking Terra’s attacks with his arms stretched out. It stayed like that for twelve seconds before fading away and reappearing behind Xemnas once more.

Terra jumped back to stand with the two ponies while standing in battle mode.

“That shadowy figure is way too strong! How do we beat it?!” Asked Starlight.

“The same way we defeat all darkness seekers, Starlight,” answered Terra, “With light.”

Terra placed his Keyblade forward before saying, “Hold on to my Keyblade.”

The two ponies placed a hoof on the holder of Terra’s Keyblades and looked at Terra. He looked at them and said, “Ready?”

Sunset and Starlight gave him a nod in response. The three looked at Xemnas and the Dark Figure before shouting in unison, “Light!”

Suddenly, a huge beam of light, mixed with seven colours of the rainbow, shot from the end of Terra’s light and aimed towards Xemnas and his shadowy other.

The beam of light and rainbow shot through Xemnas and the Dark Figure causing him to groan in pain and the Dark Figure to slowly turn into dark dust and faded away.

Just then, as the beam slowly faded away, dark smoke began to float from Xemnas’s body. He was now fading away in defeat. Xemnas tried to reach to Terra, Sunset and Starlight, but it wasn’t any good. His entire body started to break and with a big blast of light on him, Xemnas broke and disappeared in a flash of defeat leaving nothing but another of Vanitas’s card on the invisible floor.

Terra, Sunset and Starlight walked towards the card, Terra picked it up and held it near him while they looked at it.

“Another one of those card Vanitas told us about,” said Starlight Glimmer.

“We better take it us so we can piece it with the other cards our friends might have found,” suggest Sunset Shimmer.

Terra and Starlight gave Sunset a nod in agreement.

Just then, they saw a bright light appear near them as it turned into the same doors, from the castle they keep ending up in, and they slowly opened up by theirselves.

Terra smiled at the two ponies and kindly asked, “Shall we?”

Sunset and Starlight smiled at Terra back before they walked through the doors before they closed by theirselves and disappeared into the light.

PreviousChapters Next