• Published 24th Mar 2019
  • 18,853 Views, 116 Comments

The Secret Sex Life of Spike the Dragon - B_25



Spike embarks on a quest to defeat the hidden, the powerful, and the... strangely sexy Chrysalis. After defeating her with something other than his sword, they begin a secret relationship, causing Twilight to stalk him during his nightly rendezvous.

  • ...
43
 116
 18,853
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 33 )

Ooh, our youngest princess finally lost her virginity. What a scandal~ :raritystarry:
HA! Told you Twilight would be the last to know! Pay up! :rainbowlaugh:
...grumble... :ajbemused:
...err... Twilight? Can I join you sometime? If you don't mind, that is. :fluttershysad:

What if Spike was in a secret harem with the CMC, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon?

… I could have sworn when I check about an hour ago that the word count of the last chapter was about 750, and now it is near 1850? Does the infinity sign of this chapter signify that the length of the chapter could grow over time?

9557568

That is quite amazing. I would read a story at updates over time.

I do hope that there are some buns in the oven from all of them after especially with how much they had late night training!

This chapter ruined the story for me. Yes, the sex scenes were hot, and yes, the girls were all written to be happy finding out each of them fucked the dragon. But it just feels dirty to me.

Twilight shared her first time with Spike and a reformed Chrysalis, with full physical and emotional intimacy, in a scene where everybody was satisfied by the end and it felt like a three person romance starting. How special for her! Then Spike apparently fucks her five closest friends and doesn't tell her, breaking that intimacy and making that special connection not so special anymore. Really feels like infidelity to me.

But that's fine. Twilight's happy about everything in the end. Sure, she starts gearing up to get upset about it, but then she goes through some mental gymnastics to remind herself how kind Spike is and how good of a thing it is that Spike is sharing that kindness with all of her friends sexually. That's wonderful and doesn't sound like mind control or mental manipulation at all.

And even if it was, who would have both the ability to control their feelings, and anything to gain from increased love and lust surrounding Spike the dragon? Certainly no one that I could think of.

Complete? :pinkiesad2:

Thanks for the ride tho if it is done.

I guess the Elements of Harmony aren't the only things they share...

Awww man, it's over!? Sequel! Now!

That was a great story! The ending was a bit eh. Because I would've loved seeing chapters dedicated to The other 6 girls (cause I'm including Starlight) getting chapters for themselves. But, it was over all an enjoyable read. Can we get a sequel about the other princesses finding out about Spike and Chrysalis. By witch I mean Celestia and Luna, I think their reactions will be interesting.

Wow, this updated literally as I was finishing up reading the previous chapter. I had just thought that it'd been a little while since the previous update.

You are amazing! Honestly my favorite thing about this story is that you can see how much they truly love each other. The Mane 6 and Chrysalis and Spike. This is really bringing them so infinitely closer together and it's lovely to see.

Why aren't there any genre tags?

9606926
I also read further into the chapter.

I feel really dumb now

9606934
Hahah! No sweat, buddy.

Just glad people are reading!
~Yr. Pal, B

Damn Pinkie. Just damn.

I give it a 4 out of 10 only because you skipped over Pinky, Fluttershy and Rarity.
Also I would have included Starlight and Trixy then have a huge orgy scene at the end.

9606958
Love the color cover page.
Looking forward to reading the chapter on the rest of the Mane-6.

This needs a sequel immediately!

How much did you pay vavacung for the coverart?
Is from vavacung, right? Because it's the fucking same drawing style >:V

9645829
It is. But as the story is a commission from them, the art was drawn for it.

They did one hell of a job though, eh?

9645833
You can say that again, its beautiful and the story is amazing. As always you, my fellow handsome human being, did a magnificent job.

9645840
You're too kind, fam a lam.

Please make more of this. SpikexChrysalis is one of my favorite pairings. Also SpikexNightmare Moon.
I love it when Spike is cool and defeats/reforms villains all on his own.
:moustache:

That’s why everypony loved Spike… and his cocks.

:moustache:: "It's true! And I love all of them!"


Good story!
Also, comment number 101!

It's really weird that you used the exact same Twilight mental speech in two separate chapters...

Regardless, I really enjoyed the story, a few errors here and there but nothing mind breaking, and like most the others I just wish there was more, especially since basically we get to know what happened with each of the others without getting the full juicy details. I won't hold it against the story or you, but that doesn't make me want it less.

Will there be any more chapters? I think we still missing Rarity's, Fluttershy's and Pinkie's input.

Are you planning on doing anything else with this story?

10067185
Probably not.

Commissioner lost interest.

I am disappointed that we didn't get to see Pinkie, Fluttershy, or Rarity's time with Spike.

Will you make a sequel?

Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie should have a Chapter too.
Special Rarity, after all she is the Pony Spike has desire for Years.

Login or register to comment