• Published 10th Dec 2018
  • 22,877 Views, 230 Comments

Cock Block - An Intricate Disguise



Jesse is a pretty simple guy until being teleported to Equestria, a world where the mares are short, sexy, and protective of stallions, and his cock's too big to fit in any of them. How will he overcome this travesty? (RGRE)

  • ...
66
 230
 22,877
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 55 )

I was just about to sleep tell I saw this update

"Uhh, shouldn't you be more concerned about getting home than about sex?"

Isekai in a nutshell

The three top tropes of isekai themes
Food
Adventure
Harem

Two have been fulfilled, will the last be left unsolved?

For the puss amen

Great chapter. Now I'm hoping he gets a chance to fuck Luna and Celestia, and maybe Cadance if circumstances allow.

sexy AND funny... my bonner does not know which way to point...

9347831

9347758

9347312

Oh children. In Bohemian Rhapsody, the chorus line is "Bismillah! We will not let you go". Bismillah is a word from the Qu'ran, it basically means, "In the name of Allah". Freddie Mercury threw bits from Italian culture as well. Scaramouche literally means "little skirmisher", and is the name for a stock character who acts the rogueish buffoon in Italian comedy plays. Bohemian Rhapsody is actually quite clever.

This fic is awesome.

*AHEM*

...She couldn't stretch her mouth over two thirds of the way around your incredible...

And you were doing so well, too...:facehoof: still, looking forward to the rest of this!

9347952
(Disguise was rather sleep deprived when writing this. Disguise has false person syndrome, as evidenced by this comment.)

9347960
Ashfur has too many issues to count, and completely understands. His current issue is "too addicted to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate to write more than a paragraph at once"... it's an epidemic across the country right now

"It's too dangerous for a man like you to be walking off and trying to go all the way to Canterlot, never mind everything you were saying about travelling around Equestria on your own! You just can't do it!"

I mean, sure, usually the humans are smaller and stuff... But those ponies reach his KNEES. He's a friggin giant, he can just punt most menaces without much worry.
That does make everything all that more humorous, though :rainbowlaugh:

Well, to be honest this shouldn't be that hard. If Twilight can change living pony tissue all she has to do is make Rainbow stretchier. I severely doubt his cock is thicker than a newborn foal, so they are capable of taking him with enough stretching. Just ask the true Sizee Queens, they can easily take thinks that would boggle the minds of must women.
An alternative is train her puss by gradually inserting bigger and bigger things. Like one finger, then two, etc. You know, like pros :pinkiecrazy:

9347873
NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!
Oh Ma MA MAI! Oh Ma Ma Mai! Ma Ma Mai Let Me GO!

I went in reading this with really low expectations. This is entertainment and I feel foolish for underestimating it. Standing ovation and a thank you.

Pretty good story so far, keep up the good work

Oh, I can't wait for the sequel! But he's pretty hell bent on doing Rainbow Dash even when Twilight said there was nothing she could do about his penis, and I'm not sure Celestia and Luna could be any more help, could they?

Why not use tissue altering spells on rainbow to make her the right size?

"Yes! That's why mares are here to protect them and make sure that they're well looked after!"

That seems like an odd rhing for Twilight to say, knowing that things for humans and ponies are quite different. Why doesn't she just question whether he, as a human, is capable rather than assuming he would be like a pony?

Since celestia and luna are big i bet that jesse could fit inside them

9347873
i honestly only started this as a joke, seeing as the character talked about a shite life before showing up in poneland.

9348779
The joke is funny, but the lyrics were wrong, and there was an interesting story behind the lyrics. If my attempt to educate made you feel bad, that wasn't my intention. My intent was kinda like, chillin's please, but it wasn't intended to be in an offended tone or anything. If it came across that way, I apologize.

An Intricate Disguise, You never fail to produce. Well done sir, well done.

The Monk
“To say that Twilight Sparkle went bugfuck would be like saying the Incredible Hulk had some mild anger management issues.” -DustTraveller

"I-I'm sorry, did you just say 'blowjob'?" Jesse had to think seriously hard about this.

There is always room for Jello

The Monk
"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study and be evil." - Reykan

I can't wait to see what happens next, here's hoping that Lyra&Bon-Bon don't try anything with Jess

You know a Spell to make Rainbow larger for a couple hours would fix the issues with size.

9348945
nah, it didn’t make me feel bad. the lyrics were changed a bit to match the story more.

Pretty good for a start to another universe. Definitely looking forward to seeing shenanigans in Canterlot.
-----------

work harder, to really get you off.

to really get him off (right?)

trying her hardest get her lips all

trying her hardest to get her lips all

9349329
I was more in the mindset of maybe a solution to make her a bit more... Stretchy? Not sure if that's the word I'm looking for but it's close enough, lol.

Will he fuck Celestia along the way?

When "I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash" goes too far just the right amount of far.

Will there be a sequel ?

9369484
I'll take that as a compliment

*right hand on my heart* *left hand on my dick* FOR THE PUS yea ill def be sticking around for that sequel :rainbowwild:

"Can we get you anything to make you feel better while we try to catch up on what's happened here? Tea? A cider? A blowjob? A bottle of water?"

Sounds like a good start to me.

Could you make this stuff up? This was too outlandish to be fictitious, surely.

You would probably need an intricate disguise to make up something like this...
(Heh...)

"Anyways, fuck yeah, I want you to try. I don't care if that thing leaves me out of action for a month, I need it inside of me."

That's what I call enthusiasm!

"Listen to me. I don't care what it takes, I don't care how we do it, there's something that we need to do. Something that I think's paramount now, more than anything else."
"We need to find you a way to get home?" Twilight ventured, raising a hoof before taking a break to lap up a little more cum.
"No, more important than that. I am going to find a way to fuck you, Rainbow."

It seems he got the right priorities!


9364417
Hint: Look at the Author's Note.

That was epic can't wait to read the sequel (no rush).

why do I get the feeling that for him to get a slightly smaller dick he needs to fuck the sun and moon princesses, while still large. I also get the feeling that this dick will make them sibmit to the almighty dick god that is this human.

Is there going to be a sequel to this ?

I hope the sequel is made. “The Quest for the Holy Pussy”.

i've been on this site for two and a half weeks now, and this is the best fic i've read in my entire life! definitely looking forward to the sequel.

I’ll be honest. I was too busy chuckling to be turned on

We all know that Twi was just keeping him away from the two ponies big enough to actually fit him...

Twilight looked a little sceptical about that last part, but she gave a sideways nod. "Well, if that's the case, the notes I took earlier might be useful to you. I worked out some of your proportions compared to that of mares, and from what I can tell, if you can't fit in Rainbow Dash, you won't be able to fit in any other mares her size. Y'know, like me," a pause. "Or Fluttershy." Another. "Or basically everypony we know with maybe one or two exceptions."

Nice Story!:raritystarry: But hmmm.... what about Celestia, Luna and Cadence puss?:rainbowderp:cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697893326417952810/709494511696347216/1712588__safe_screencap_sunsetshimmer_equestriagirls_mirrormagic_spoiler-colon-eqgspecials_animated_.gif

Login or register to comment