• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 7,056 Views, 1,280 Comments

Earning Freedom - Daxisle



Big Macintosh was a simple apple farmer pony, but once he's imprisoned under false charges for sexual favors, he receives a package in his cell containing means for his escape, and a letter that would change the way he saw the world forever.

  • ...
37
 1,280
 7,056

PreviousChapters
Individual Control

Individual Control

His saddle bag full of a happily naturally grown asparagus and dandelion flowers, Sin trekked back to camp in the cool morning air and purple hue of the morning twilight. He took a moment to appreciate the the slowly brightening sky line and the gentle chirps of the early birds on their flights to find food.

Sleep hadn't come easily to him last night, though the Nightmare had seen fit to allow what little sleep he had to be undisturbed. Come to think of it, since the appearance of Nemo, the Alicorn of Insanity hadn't spoken a pip. Sin found the quiet a little too comfortable and was about to let his mind drift back to that conversation before Critic steered him away.

'It's nice, isn't it? The tranquility of the morning calm?'

Sin agreed, it was the reason the twilight dawn was his favorite time of day. Still early enough to avoid the sound of other ponies and creatures, save the short to wake animals, but late enough to have a sliver of light to see and act by. A time for himself to wake up as well as work in peace.

He'd grown used to his companions over the time he'd kept their company, but it was a tolerance for them he had, not a general acceptance. Sin was an introvert by nature, and sought solitude by choice. This was the one part of the day where he could be alone. To not have to answer questions, or keep an eye on others, or worry about their choices that would eventually come to bite him in the ass.

With a sigh that spoke both to the peace he felt as well as his reluctance to relinquish it, he continued on his way back to camp, knowing that either of the girls would be up soon and begin their own task in finding a cloud to supply them all water.

He came to the camp to find the fire restarted, the cooking utensils present for use, and Krystal attending a cloud for harvest while Scootaloo did her daily wing exercises.

Krystal bounced a little more on the cloud, coaxing a little rain out that fell into Scootaloo's rain collector which deposited the liquid into the cooking pot. The two had made quite the team on the front of water collection, especially Krystal, who'd learned just the right amount of pressure to put to get the cloud to harvest it's pay load without agitation to storm, or dissipation.

He'd heard them talk and stopped moving, deciding to hang back and let them have some light hearted time before coming in and douring the atmosphere as he always did.


"So this Applebloom, she was the one who tried to be the voice of reason, I take it?" Krystal asked between jumps.

Scootaloo rolled her eyes. "What? Because she's a farmer, she's automatically the voice of reason?"

Krystal stopped jumping long enough to check on the water in the pot and to give the orange filly a slight smile. "Pretty much."

"Ugh." Scootaloo groaned, half from the mare's response, half from the effort in pushing herself off the ground. "Sometimes it's alright to just have fun and be stupid, you know."

"I don't think so." Krystal retorted, jumping off the cloud, satisfied with the water, and gently pushed the cloud away. "Being stupid, while fun, is how ponies get into trouble."

"So what?" Scootaloo replied with her final rep, taking to her legs on the ground. "Having fun and getting into trouble isn't a bad thing all the time. I mean, so long as nopony gets seriously hurt, or property is damaged, why not have a little stupid fun?"

"Because it's stupid?" Krystal half asked. It was amazing how she didn't come off with being condescending with it.

"YES!" Scootaloo said with a big smile. "It's being stupid, maybe a little dangerous, and a whole lot of fun!"

By her expression, it was clear Krystal was having a difficult time understanding the concept. It was a little funny, how similar the rock farmer and her apple farmer friend were. Both very cautious, morally coded, reasonable, and placing sensibility on a pedestal.

Scootaloo understood how important those things were, of course. Don't be so stupid you hurt yourself, or others, in a way they can't easily heal from, but come on! Life in Ponyville was so boring! Well, most of the time it was, discounting the notorious incidents of malicious magical involvement, but again, that's more for Rainbow Dash and her friends!

Before she'd been found out by Annabell and invited into the Apple home, Scootaloo's life was... dull. Between school, maintaining her tent, or her empty family home before that, working odd jobs after school for dinner, and sleeping; the filly didn't do much in the way of fun. She had her old scooter and the Cutie Mark Crusaders. That was the extend of high energy in her life.

Maybe it was the lack of a family and the fulfillment that such a thing offered to her, that she was supposed to have, but she was tired of how boring things were. Scootaloo's involvement with Applebloom and Sweetie Bell wasn't so much about her getting her cutie mark as it was about just having fun with the two. To laugh and play and have somepony to do those things with! Apple Bloom and Sweetie's ideas were generally safer than her ideas were, but she'd go along with them because they were her friends, and even if what they did wasn't the most exciting things in the world, they were a million times better than sitting in her dwellings and counting the grains of dirt beneath her hooves.

"I'm sorry, Scootaloo, I just can't see how being stupid and such is fun." Krystal finally admitted after a few moments of thought.

Scootaloo sighed. "Whatever, Islander will agree with me."

To that, Krystal stifled a chuckle. "You think Islander will agree with being stupid as a way of having fun?"

"Hey, don't let him fool you." Scootaloo shot back playfully. "He may be a stick in the mud on the best of days, but Islander is a smart pony. He'll know what I'm talking about."


Seeing his cue, Sin smirked to himself and decided to make his entrance.

"I'm afraid Ms. Scootaloo's assessment is correct, Ms. Melody." The stallion said as he waltzed from his hiding place, taking both of them by surprise. Krystal much more than Scootaloo.

Krystal balked at the statement. "B-b-but you hate stupid and pointless things!"

Sin pressed his lips and raised his eyebrows, his head nodding in a slightly defeated manner. "That's true, I do hate both of those things. However, i am also aware that my way of thinking isn't the only way of thinking. I may be a stick in the mud, as I've been accused-" he paused to look at Scootaloo who merely gave him her version of his empty and knowing smirk, "-however, I can understand, and dare I say, even appreciate the concept of doing something idiotic for the sake of stress relief and fun."

Scootaloo smiled triumphantly and crossed her forelegs over her barrel in a smug display that Sin felt no love for.

"Now, do I agree with it? No." He said, causing the filly to glare at him. "But I do understand it."

Sin deposited the greens into the partially boiling water and added his seasonings as the sun slowly crested the horizon, a now offended Krystal already reading off a list of retorts that Sin could see himself saying. That stupid and pointless actions had little merit in their results and was the ultimate waste of energy and time.

To which, the stallion didn't even need to reply as Scootaloo was more than willing to interject her beliefs in counter. Claiming that not everything needed a point, or that the point didn't need to have creative results. He sat content to let the two go at it. Actually, it was an impressive debate for him to watch.

Scootaloo could be outspoken about her opinions when the fancy stuck her, but she'd never push to far with Sin because of just how hard he could shut her down with his own logic. With Krystal, however, she wasn't stonewalled in the least, matter of fact, Scootaloo was clearly the dominant voice in the conversation.

'Well, it's not like she didn't have a lot of practice with someone who molded her mind these past months.'

Sin smiled at the thought.

The debate died down after an "agree to disagree" statement was made, and they all ate in relative silence before cleaning up camp and setting out once again.

They were off to a good start for the day, their clean up and packing well practiced and honed for efficiency. Scootaloo had elected to pack in her scooter on her saddle bag this time and hang back with the adults. Things were quiet amongst them until Krystal spoke up.

"Hey Islander?"

"Yea?" Sin replied.

"What's the Liberty Syndicate?" She asked timidly, knowing she wasn't supposed to bring it up.

Sin pressed his lips as he did when being asked about things he'd rather not, his eyes trailing over to Scootaloo who'd looked to Krystal for her inquiry and more intently looked at Sin for his response. Even Angel Bunny, who was upon Scootaloo's back, was looking at him with interest.

Sin was about to dismiss her question, but Critic cut him off before he could.

'Kid says you have to tell her about it.'

WHAT! WHY?!

'You shut her down when she asked about your family and any other way she asked to get to know you. The Syndicate is one of the few things in your life you're proud of. And honestly, both he and I don't see why you wouldn't want to talk about it.'

But Sin knew why, he was a private pony and he didn't like to give anything away outside of his own philosophy. To give away his personal details, that was ammunition for anybody to use against him later.

However, that was that whole "emotional connectivity" thing, wasn't it? To share your past with another being and have them understand you a little bit more. To have someone get to know you and empathize with the choices you've made. He'd told the two about the worst of himself, his indirect killing of his best friend, his walking away while another committed suicide, his violence that got him kicked out of the Senate and self imposed exile from his homeland, and his mad quest to kill those who'd seek to do his friend, Scootaloo's adoptive father, harm and death.

Maybe a little more of a positive light would be a welcome change of pace.

"The Syndicate is... kinda like a militia in the Federation." Sin said, trying to find a layman way of answering it. "Accept, it's more of a philosophical collective of individuals who hold libertarian ideologies and the will to use violence in order to resist authoritarian government tyrant."

"Malitia?" Scootaloo asked, "what's that?"

Again Sin took a moment to piece his words together. "Umm, well, think of it like a bunch of normal citizens, ponies in the case of Equestrian and North New Equine, who go about their day to day lives as normal, but will draw their weapons and be ready to fight and kill if the need should ever arise. Not a standing army like the Royal Guard or Triple M. but regular ponies. Teachers, farmers, business ponies, plumbers, electricians and what not."

Scootaloo eyed him for a moment then turned back forwards. "Inflicting violence on others? Yea, that sounds like you, alright."

'Ouch.'

"Sometimes you've gotta do what needs to be done, Scootaloo." Sin replied. "And alot of the times, when hard choices need to be made, you're not going to make everyone happy."

"You mean like setting a crossbow to my face?" Scootaloo shot back with a scowl.

You know, that should have hurt alot worse than it did, but after so much thought had been given to it, Sin didn't even flinch at the comment. His stride never faltered, his eyes shown neither malice nor contempt. His only reaction at all was a deep breath to say what needed to be said. Luna had undone her memories of what Panzy and Clover had done to her, but he'll take her scorn over her remembering exactly why he'd done what he'd done.

He gave a look to Krystal, making sure she knew not to speak before continuing.

"Yes, like threatening you and making sure you knew that me stopping them was more important to me than your life."

This made the filly's eyes narrow and she turned away from him.

What would have have done differently? What incentive did she have to stay away from them, now if not for his own threats? She didn't remember what they did to her, how they almost killed Krystal.

'Guess that peacemeal before is over.'

"Okay, so about the Liberty Syndicate..." Krystal said, breaking the tense silence. "Where did it come from?"

Happy for an out from the ensuing argument, Sin explained about the origins of his country, about the multiple Serf States that lay around the entirety of the Federation, encompassing all kinds of species and creatures. He explained about the Running of the Centaur and how the highborn had gone from each providence, assisting in the rebellion and eventual over throw of the serfdoms, eventually leading to the slow to form Republic of the Federation in the Capital City of Unitas.

"It was from the Centaur's philosophy that the Liberty Syndicate was born. That freedom and individual action yielded the better outcomes for all involved. That government structure, while perhaps well intention ed, always attracted the worst sociopaths and power hungry busy bodies to its ranks. Influencing the world through regulation and restriction, giving favor to their buddies and leaving everybody else to rot."

"The Syndicate's creed was that you were the first and last line of defense in your own life. That you couldn't count on someone else coming to save you, and that you were to treat life, as with all things, as something that needed to be done and done correctly."

"Done... correctly?" Krystal asked with a tilt of her head.

'Done correctly?' Critic parroted.

"No room for mistakes or failure." Sin stated, his eyes growing in intensity. "When it's your life, or your mission, it's on you to see it through and take full responsibility for the result. No room for entitlement that wont be honored, no room for demanding the benefit of others who'll disappoint you, not hope in the good nature of your fellow citizens. Everything is on you and you alone." He snarled, thinking about his multiple failures in stopping the Trotsky, and the failure of Luna to lend him aid.

"That... sounds like a very depressing way to live life." Krystal replied solemnly. "I couldn't imagine having to do all of the farm work by myself. Without Papa, Momma Gem, Momma Sandy, Scoria and Obsidian? I don't think I could do it all on my own..."

"You wouldn't have to do it all alone, assuming you could find labor to help you out."

'Ohhhh boy.'

What?

Scootaloo turned to look at him with a quirked brow. "Wait, didn't you just say that everything is all on you yourself? How the hay does it work to have someone else help you with that mindset?"

Ah, I see what you meant, now.

"Hey yea!" Krystal agreed. "If you believe everything should be done on your own, then getting others to help is hypocritical!"

"Well, no, not really. You've both misrepresented something pivotal in this complex web of beliefs." The stallion replied. "I didn't say that you had to do everything by yourself. I mean, the whole point of the Syndicate is just that, right? To not be alone? Now, what I said was that, ultimately, you're mission and lively hood is on you and you alone. A minor difference at face value, but taken to the mindset the Syndicate tried to present and install, it has a greater distinction than you realize."

Scootaloo stopped her walk, making the other two stop as well, and turned. "Oh yea? Alright, explain the difference."

"For the Libertarian, the hard core individualists of us anyways, all the blame for how our lives turn out is on us. We make our own choices, we must adapt and overcome the world around us, as did our ancestors before, and their ancestors before them. And-"

'Let me stop you right,' Critic intoned. 'I hate to say this, but it might be a better approach to explain what the Liberty Syndicate doesn't do, as opposed to what it does do.'

Seeing the reasoning, Sin shifted gears. "And we are the only ponies that we can control."

"Control?" Scootaloo asked.

"Control," Sin answered. "You can only control yourself. The muggers, the rapists, the murderers and all of those people who do bad things for whatever reason. They know they are doing bad things, harming others, ruining them, traumatizing them, but they do so anyways. The Syndicate teaches that you are responsible for dealing with those threats, that counting on others to handle the situation is not only foolish, but detrimental."

Scootaloo and Krystal both grimaced at the aborhant crimes he'd listed, the former speaking. "Okay, I kinda get it, but isn't that common sense?"

Sin shook his head. "Some seem to think it's the job of government to handle criminals. That citizens shouldn't take measures of self defense and preservation, as they'd merely be, and I quote: 'using violence to show that violence is bad' and labeling self defense hypocritical." A thought came to him from his past. "In school, did anybody ever use the phrase, violence begets violence?"

Scootaloo rolled her eyes but nodded, recalling Ms. Cheerilee saying that whenever she'd engage Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon for picking on her and her friends.

"And how did that work out for you?"

Scootaloo was silent, remembering all too well how their teacher's attempts at scolding the two bullies ultimately yielded nothing but getting them even more angry at her. It was irritating and kind of humiliating to be placed in the "wrong" along with those two just for sticking up for herself and her friends.

"It didn't." The filly replied, her scowl going down to the ground. "Any time I'd try to stand up to them, Cheerilee was just as unhappy with me as she was them."

"Exactly." Sin nodded. "Cheerilee I'm assuming is your teacher, she did what she thought would bring peace in the short term, which was to get everybody to shut up in the moment. It worked, for the moment, but it just pushed things back. Your attempts to shut down a bully were thwarted and you made out to be a bad guy with them." Sin began moving again. "It's an authoritarian approach that creates dependency on the authority for protection as opposed to individual protection. Bullies don't care either way, but the good ponies do and try to obey the authority even to their own detriment. It's a victim complex in the making, and victimhood is something the Syndicate detests above all else. Because, much like you submitting to the authority of your teacher for the sake of avoiding punishment, citizens of a nation do roughly the same thing when it comes to the law and their own self preservation. Especially when self defense initiatives are punished as being part of the problem with sayings such as: 'it takes two to tango'."

Scootaloo's frown deepened as she walked, taking in Islander's words.

"But," Krystal spoke up. "Wouldn't, umm, wouldn't that kind of escalation lead to worse injuries if ponies just went out and fought like you're saying?"

"It would." Sin replied. No justification, no farther elaboration, just the cold hard truth of the matter. If a bully, of whatever kind, decided to escalate a situation with violence, and appeals to authority failed to dissuade them, then there was only one option left.

Krystal frowned at him. "And you think it's acceptable to allow that to happen?"

Sin chuckled, give her a sidelong glance. "Well, I am after the lives of ponies who'd seek to do my friend harm after the government admitted they had no intention of stopping them."

"That's not the same thing, and you know it!" The off white pegasus accused.

"It is." Sin said. "Just on a larger scale. They are the bullies, reactionaries, who wanted to hurt, kill, my friend. I've told the teacher, the government, and they have decided they weren't going to do anything of substance to stop them." Sin explained with a inflection of tone that was almost too happy for his liking.

Krystal stopped and stared at him with a quirked brow. "I feel like you're oversimplifying a relatively complex concept. But at the same time, making a simple one more complicated."

"Yes and no!" Sin called over his shoulder.

'Now you're trolling them?'

Meh, they started it.

'Real mature.'

"Okay, I kinda get what you're saying." Scootaloo said. Seems involving her own personal experience in the matter made her a little more receptive to his logic.

"You know, honestly, I'm a little surprised that you haven't accepted it whole heartedly." Said Sin, genuinely confused by her resiliance.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well, you're personified exactly what I mean." He quiped. "You were left out on your own, and instead of bemoaning your lot in life and giving into despair, you ponied up and survived on your own. You took responsibility for your life at an extreamly young age, and managed to survive in the woods prior to living with the Apple family. Right?"

Scootaloo frowned. "Yea, that's true, but I shouldn't have had to." She looked up at him. "I did it because my family abandoned me."

'Tread carefully, Sin.'

No.

"No, it shouldn't have had to." Sin admitted. "You shouldn't have had to be on your own as you were. It sucks that your parents left you, and even worse that no other family would have you, but you managed with no assistance, if I recall. You worked for everything you had. You took the ultimate in individual control and accountability into your own hooves and made life work for yourself. You didn't sit and stew in blaming others, or demand other people take care of you like many other victims would have. Despite having more right than most to do so."

While his words were controlled and factual, he could see that being reminded of what happened to her parents, and life back in Ponyville, did upset Scootaloo. However, he did catch a small smile on her face at the end when she turned away.

"Life can suck sometimes, but you should take pride in your want to not be a burden on others. Even if it may be a little too much at times for your own good."

Scootaloo didn't respond, but Sin said all he had to say on the matter, hoping his creed had been established enough as to answer any questions.

The walk lasted a while longer before the troop finally reached Fillydelphia. It wasn't quite as metropolitan as Baltimare was, there were a few taller buildings in the presumed down town area, but they were far more rustic and art deko than the brutalist skyliners of the other city. The town that surounded it, too, held to a less modern and more Renaissance-esqe asthetic.

Sin smiled, Fillydelphia was the half way point to Manehatten, and it only took them a few days to cover the distance. Sin felt himself well with anticipation, the Trotsky wouldn't get away this time, he wouldn't let anything hold him up and give them the chance to escape.


Celestia stood along with her sister and Princess Cadance along a square table among one of the more secretive meeting rooms of Canterlot Castle. She'd hoped she wouldn't have to have this meeting, that Tapio and his brethren would have found Terik in the days since he'd arrived. However, when she'd heard reports of the highborn still scoping the lands of her kingdom in search, she'd been left no other choice but to call in a more drastic measure to bring the feel Centaur to heel.

"Thank you for coming, Cadance." The white princess said with a polite smile.

"Thank you for inviting me Aunti." Cadance replied with a smile of her own. "But, what's this about? Your letter said this meeting was urgent, but didn't explain any details."

"I know," Celestia said. "And I will tell you everything as soon as our fourth guest arrives."

Cadance tilted her head. "Fourth? But we three are the only Alicorns in Equestria. Who else would be joining us?"

"Oh dear sweet Candy." Said a voice that echoed through the white chamber before a smiling Discord dressed in ill fitting blazer and tie materialized in the air above the table. "Alicorn magic isn't the only stronger element this world has to offer, you know."

"Discord." Luna spat with no small amount of venom in her voice.

"Ah Lulu, keep up with that scowl and you'll give yourself wrinkles." He said before bending his serpintine body backwards and whispering in her ear. "And I think you'll get enough of that from those leather clad ponies and griffons, don't you?"

The look of sheer terror on her face was short lived, short enough that she hoped her sister wouldn't catch it, but it was clear that the trickster had her number.

"Ah, Celestia." Discord said with faint amusement. "I'm so glad you invited me to the this little soiree. Especially since you're still trying to play damage control after your unfortunate mishap with the Changelings so many months ago." He snapped his tallons, appearing on the open side of the table with a changeling plushy of a changeling in one paw, and a bat pony in his other. "Of course, I was happy to help you regain control once you'd lost it. Seeing as I'm such a good friend to the crown."

Again, Luna's patience was tested in seeing the plushies, knowing full well that the one in the draconequus' tallon wasn't one of her guards.

"Of course." Celestia said with as much grace as she'd ever had, either oblivious to his implication, or genuinely thankful for it. "And thank you for coming, Discord."

Discord shrugged, the plushies thrown to the way. "Well what can I say? Fluttershy herself asked me to come. And what's worse, she threatened our precious tea time together if I refused!" An empty tea cup with a yellow pony and pink mane appeared in his hand, he took a sip only to find it empty before slumping grumpily and tossing it, too, to the way.

"So, out with it already. What is this about?"

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 22 )

Been a long time.

10205119
Yessir, I'll try not to fall off this story too much, again.

It seems like Sin's triad (not counting Valiar) have been together kind of a while, for them to only just now be getting a comprehending grasp of some of his most core philosophical terms.
Drawing false parallels between his relationship with his current partners and the one he had with Mac and Spike in my head, I guess.

10212822

That is, kinda true, but also, not really.

It's true that Sin has been with Scootaloo and Krystal longer than he was with Spike and Mac, but also bear in mind that Sin doesn't want them around as well. He isn't as open with them as he was Mac and Spike. They're tolerated more so than accepted. Also, I don't remember if Spike and Mac ever really learned about the Liberty Syndicate.

But your point is noted, as the story is long and I've forgotten a little of what I've written before. Leading to repetition that isn't warranted. I'm hoping to god I can just get the content out and get my mind right so that I can get back to good writing without this happening. So I'd ask you bear with me.

10213775
It doesn't detract from the story dude; didn't mean anything invective by it. As I noted, I was probably just drawing a false set of expectations from the dynamic Sin had with Mac and Spike and loading them onto the one depicted here.

Kind of pedantic- I know- but I was talking more in pertinence to Sin's libertarian principles. As extensive as this journey has been, it's hard to keep some of the finer details in mind- but I was just surprised that Sin's principle stance on determination of self vs. deference to others' guardianship made quite as much of an argumentative impact on Scootaloo and Krystal as it did, seems like something Sin would've touched upon quite early on.

Again though, not material to the quality of the story. Hell, if anything at least I can say I'm engrossed in it.

Scootaloo eyed him for a moment then turned back forwards. "Inflicting violence on others? Yea, that sounds like you, alright."

10322415
Oh believe me, it already has many times. But it's too good to stop reading.

10337861
But it was written after Hearth's Warming Eve, and Clover the Clever mentioned being Star Swirl's apprentice during a pre-Celestia & Luna event. It's your story, and you can do what you want. I'm just saying...

10337920
Wait, was that mentioned? I have no recollection of that... now i feel silly.

10338414
Here's the clip
Don't worry about, you can't be expected to remember every detail.

10369980
Ooh, that's a tough one. Especially taking into account the Alicorn. Not sure if conventional psychology can really be used as reference when mind magicks are at play. You might have been able to plead ''multi-personality disorder'' if only it weren't for that snag.

I think, even if Mac and Spike were exceptional cases, the fact there were individuals Sin was willing to soften to offers some room for contemplation. It's just something I like to think, I suppose.

Once Sin gets fleshed out, it soon becomes noticeable how much content there is to him, it both amuses and saddens to see how much he represses. As we see rather constantly though, there might well be good reason to; pretty turbulent world to live in as one of freedom and consequence if you aren't able to be cold.

I'd guessed there were strong parallels between yourself and Sin, of course, perhaps I'd just meant to give you credit for writing him so complementarily.

...it is funny that he's got an actual band of misfits living in his head, too.

10369225
Forgot to say, thank you for introducing me to the word 'deontological'. Looked it up and it seems like a useful philosophical tool, the derivation of duty in itself. I've often wondered if there were more established ways of understanding the nature of responsibility, besides lapping it up from those in power anyway.

Once again must add my befuddlement at how comments are laid out. When did this string stop pertaining to that other chapter, exactly?

Keep up the good work

This is the most frustrating story I've ever read, and I've cleaned out all those HiE 'oppressed in Equestria' groups. Almost every character is either impotent, corrupt, or completely absorbed by fundamentally flawed ideology. The protagonists (Sin especially) are regularly subjected to bullshit legal proceedings and subjected to humiliating punishments because "the law's the law, regardless of circumstance" while these giant, powerful bodies like Triple M manage to quite literally get away with murder.

I kept reading in the vain hope that someone finally snaps and starts chopping heads off, and I eagerly await the next chapter.

10920589
In a lot of ways this story kinda reflects reality

11298572
It was kinda alluding to what's happening now.

11301218
And I'm pretty sure you want to finish up this story too, as you're busy with other things

11301260
I have lost all motivation, sorry to say.

I want to, desperately, but I just can't make any thing that isn't forced and deteriorated quality.

11301993
Understandable, hope everything's going well with you tho

11302005
Just working, getting a little bit more silver before this collapse kicks into overdrive.

I hope you are doing well as well.

Login or register to comment