• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 1,853 Views, 140 Comments

Ummm... Princess Luna? - Discord The Narrator



Summer Sun Celebration comes with more than Nightmare Moon's return... Because there's another visitor...

  • ...
13
 140
 1,853

Epilogue

Author's Note:

Warning!

This is going to be a really, really short chapter compared to others, but don't worry!

Just sit back and enjoy!

The End






































































Gotcha!:yay:

It's not that short!


Jimmy stayed at Ponyville for the time he believed to be the duration of Season 1. Everypony in town treated him like a nice friend, despite his current Princess appearance.

He did a lot of activities with the Mane 6, remembering things like Fluttershy's shyness (he already knew how it would end), or the fact that Rainbow really wanted to join the Wonderbolts.

During his stay, Jimmy also met the characters he had seen on the episodes, from Ponyville's population to other characters, including the Mane 6's pets, Gilda the griffin, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, the magician called The Great and Powerful Trixie, the mysterious Zecora, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, the fashion designer Hoity Toity, Cloudsdale's population and the Wonderbolts, the teacher Cheerilee, the Diamond Dogs, the fashion photographer Photo Finish, Appleloosa's population, the buffaloes, Princess Celestia's phoenix Philomena, the pet owl Owlowiscious, and last but not least, the ponies from Canterlot when Twilight and her friends went for the Grand Galloping Gala. Some of those characters were nice, others seemed neutral, and others were either mean or dangerous.

After the Mane 6 had what they called The Best Night Ever, a portal opened near them, and Jimmy knew what that meant: it was time to go back home.

"Well, I guess this is a goodbye." Jimmy said.

"It was really good to meet you, Jimmy. I hope you come to visit us sometime." Twilight said.

"Don't forget to bring a present!" Pinkie said, bouncing.

"We'll be always here fer ya, sugarcube." Applejack said.

"Thank you so much." Jimmy said, and they enveloped in a group hug.

"Well, I'll better be going now. See you all!"

"Bye, Jimmy!" Twilight and the others said, as Jimmy disappeared through the portal.


Back on Earth, a portal opened, and Jimmy fell on a bed, which he recognized as his own.

"I'm home! And... I'm human again!" He said, excited.

Everything had turned to normal, like there didn't happen anything,

While Jimmy was celebrating it, he discovered one package, and he opened had a S1 Princess Luna plush inside.

"Awww, this is a great detail!" Jimmy said, as he hugged the plushie.

He noticed something: on his computer, there were playing some episodes of the show. The current episode was Luna Eclipsed.

"Huh? Well, I can see it." He said, and sat in front of the laptop for seeing the episode.

There came the moment when Princess Luna appeared. Oddly, Jimmy saw that the Alicorn was sporting clear colors and her mane had the design for Season 1.

"Wait, what!? The episode changed! Luna changed!" Jimmy exclaimed, surprised.

As if on cue, Luna looked at the camera and winked. Jimmy got trully surprised by that.

But then, he smiled, because that's the thing he always wanted...

"Thank you so much, Luna." He said.


The End

Comments ( 27 )

-sniff- -sniff- that.... was.... beautiful.... -tears of joy come flowing out-


I'll rate the story a..... 100/100 <3 :heart:

As if on cue, Luna looked at the camera and winked. Jimmy got trully surprised by that.

Hey! Stop stealin pink pony's shtick

9195328
yep. a perfect way to end a great story that started in June and finished today in September <3

9195336
yep <3


Now we know what's coming up next month? =3

via PM that is =3

9195348
:3


-does a Batman inspired quote- To the PM! :D

Comment posted by Bumblebee16 deleted Sep 26th, 2018

As ever, Discord, an absolute masterpiece. I'm featuring this on my account today.

9259530
Oh, thank you! I have already seen your other posts promoting my stories.:twilightsmile:

9259545
To quote Sergei Brynner, 'This isn't over! Not by a long shot!'

9259575
Well, tootaloo! I'll be out of contact until about 6:30 GMT.

9444510
Don't forget the encounter with Rarity and Sweetie Belle please ^^'

9444518
Don't forget Nightmare Moon reacting to me ^^'

While Jimmy was celebrating it, he discovered one package, and he opened had a S1 Princess Luna plush inside.

"Awww, this is a great detail!" Jimmy said, as he hugged the plushie.

:rainbowkiss::heart:!!!

"Wait, what!? The episode changed! Luna changed!" Jimmy exclaimed, surprised.

As if on cue, Luna looked at the camera and winked. Jimmy got trully surprised by that.

But then, he smiled, because that's the thing he always wanted...

"Thank you so much, Luna." He said.

All hail MLP's best Princess:yay:!!!

Login or register to comment