• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 1,853 Views, 140 Comments

Ummm... Princess Luna? - Discord The Narrator



Summer Sun Celebration comes with more than Nightmare Moon's return... Because there's another visitor...

  • ...
13
 140
 1,853

Library Time

Jimmy still couldn't believe it.

Right now, his current location was Equestria, inside the tree known as Golden Oak Library, and he was talking with Twilight Sparkle and Spike the Dragon, both of them searching for something within the books.

As Twilight's eyes scanned the books that were floating around her, her face told Jimmy that she got really interested for the topic they were talking about: what exactly happened to Jimmy, because he transformed into Princess Luna.

"Ok, let me see. As you told me, you're a human male, who comes from a different place. You decided to spin a coin but it turned into a portal, which made you fall inside, teleporting here. On top of that, that same magic decided to change your body, and now you currently have Princess Luna's body." Twilight said, recalling everything that Jimmy explained.

"That's pretty much what happened, yeah." Jimmy said.

"Well, I think I did read something about humans. It was inside one of these books." Twilight said, still looking on them. "Spike, did you find it?"

"Not yet. I found books about potions, creatures, the Everfree Forest... but not the one you say." Spike replied.

"We'll keep searching then. Oh, and Jimmy, would you like any book for reading while we're busy?" Twilight asked.

"Umm... I don't know. I guess I could look for something." Jimmy said, walking to the shelves.

He tried to reach the books with a hoof, until he saw Twilight looking at him with an odd expression.

"What?" Jimmy asked.

"I'm surprised that you are trying to do things like you were at your world. I mean, you have magic. Wouldn't it be better if you tried to levitate things?" Twilight said, pointing at Jimmy's horn.

"Oh, that! Heheh, sorry. It's just that I'm not still used to these things." Jimmy said.

"No problem. I'll be glad to help you with-" Twilight stopped talking because of something. "Do you hear that?"

Spike and Jimmy listened, eventually hearing what was supposed to be a pony screaming. And the sound was getting closer.

"That sounds way too familiar..." Jimmy said, just a few seconds before something busted through the library's door and collapsed with the shelves, making every book fall down.

When Jimmy, Twilight and Spike looked around, they saw a pink hoof sticking out of a pile of books.

"Are you ok, Pinkie Pie?" Jimmy asked.

With a few efforts, Pinkie emerged from the books, her eyes spinning around. She shook her head for focusing on Jimmy's question.

"Sure I am! Good thing it wasn't a pile of stones, because those hurt even more than books, you know?" Pinkie said, before gasping when she realized who she was talking to. "Princess Luna!!"

Jimmy couldn't avoid Pinkie as she jumped and grabbed him for a hug. On the other way, it felt surprisingly good.

"Sorry for my emotions, but I simply didn't think I would meet you someday! I was able to get a chance for meeting your sister, Princess Celestia, although I met her when you weren't at Canterlot! Curious thing, right? I even prepared a cake for both of you, but I had to cut off the half which was going to be for you!" Pinkie explained, pointing at Jimmy.

"Umm... Pinkie? May I tell you something?" Twilight asked.

"Sure, Twilight! What is it?" Pinkie asked, still excited about meeting Princess Luna.

"Well, I performed a few spells for gathering some information, also looking within the books for one in particular, and... umm..." Twilight said, doubting.

"Is everything ok?" Pinkie asked.

"Let's just say that's not Princess Luna." Twilight said.

Pinkie's face changed instantly. "Huh?"

"It's a human, who comes from another world. He ended up here and, as you can see, his appearance has... changed." Twilight said.

With a shocked expression clearly seen on her face, Pinkie looked at nowhere and took out a sign which said "Is there a magician within the audience?" before tossing it away.

"Should we keep looking for that book you mentioned, Twilight?" Spike asked.

"Oh, yes! But it's going to be hard with this mess. I'm not sure if we-"

"Found it!" Pinkie said, standing pm the pole of books while holding one on her hoof.

"Really?" Twilight asked, serious. She levitated the book in front of her, and started inspecting it for information.

"There it is! The things I knew about humans." Twilight said, showing the book so the others could see.

The book mentioned a lot of traits about humans: bipedal, clothed, so different from each other...

"Wait, how is it that you, being a male, have transformed into a female Pony?" Pinkie said.

"Umm... Well... It's a long story." Jimmy said, chuckling.

"It's ok, there's no problem with that." Twilight said. "Anything else you wanted to ask, Jimmy?"

"Actually, I came here for another reason. Tonight will be Summer Sun Celebration, right?" Jimmy said.

"Yeah! And I already got the party ready!" Pinkie said.

"I'm afraid that somepony won't want to have a party." Jimmy said. "And that will be Nightmare Moon."

"What!?" Pinkie exclaimed.

"I also believe she will return! What can we do?" Twilight asked.

"Tell others. If they believe us, they will be happy to help." Jimmy said.

"What if Nightmare Moon really comes?" Spike asked.

"I guess the only thing we'll be able to do... is fight against her." Jimmy said.

Twilight, Spike and Pinkie looked at each other and nodded, determined to help Jimmy for stopping Nightmare Moon's arrival.