• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 1,853 Views, 140 Comments

Ummm... Princess Luna? - Discord The Narrator



Summer Sun Celebration comes with more than Nightmare Moon's return... Because there's another visitor...

  • ...
13
 140
 1,853

Visit at Carousel Boutique

Getting out of Golden Oak Library, Jimmy took one way, while Twilight, Spike and Pinkie went to different places. Their objective was to warn more ponies about the incoming threat.

Everything could happen, the most likely scenario being that maybe not everypony would believe that Nightmare Moon could return to Equestria. Or maybe there would be enough for defending at least Ponyville.

But what about the rest of Equestria? Jimmy pondered on that question as he went in search of more ponies.


An hour later, Jimmy had already found some ponies.

On a bench, he saw Lyra and Bon-Bon spending some time together. Although Lyra's way to sit initially surprised him, he decided to ignore that and told them about Nightmare Moon.

Later, Jimmy was walking around when he saw a familiar grey Pegasus with odd eyes.

Derpy wasn't exactly sure why Princess Luna was talking about Nightmare Moon, which was basically her. But after a while, she finally understood what was happening.

At some moment, Jimmy also found Roseluck, Lily and Daisy. How did that end? With the three of them on the ground, terrified.

"Well, at least I told them." Jimmy said.

All those ponies had two things in common: they were surprised to see a human in a pony's body (especially Lyra, for some reason), and they believed what Jimmy said about Summer Sun Celebration. They also agreed to try helping, so that was a plus.

Making a stop, Jimmy looked around. To his left, more places, and the Town Hall standing at the center. Jimmy thought he could also try to speak with Mayor Mare.

And then, he looked to his right, and saw a well-known building: Carousel Boutique.

"Oh, maybe Rarity is there! I'll also tell her about tonight. Hopefully, she won't use her fainting couch." Jimmy said as he walked to the Boutique's door.

The doorbell ringed as Jimmy opened the door and entered.

"I will attend you in a minute, darling!" Rarity called.

Jimmy saw Rarity working on a dress. He also saw mannequins wearing beautiful dresses.

"No doubt she is the best fashionista ever!" Jimmy thought.

After sewing the dress, Rarity stopped.

"Phew! Another one finished. Now, what did you need, dear?" Rarity said, turning around. Her face changed as she saw who she thought was Princess Luna.

"Princess Luna? What... What are you doing here? I didn't know about you since... that horrible night. Weren't you on the Moon?" Rarity asked.

"I know you're confused as confused as everypony, but I must explain. I'm not Princess Luna, this is some kind of magic which transformed me. I'm a human." Jimmy explained.

Rarity frowned. "Are you sure this isn't some sort of prank? Because Rainbow Dash loves doing that."

"Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Applejack can confirm that! I visited them for help!" Jimmy said, surprising Rarity with their names.

"Those are my friends! And I just met Twilight and Spike today!" Rarity said, remembering.

"Sis? What's all that sound?"

"That voice! I can't believe I'm going to meet-" Jimmy thought, just as a filly went down the stairs. At that moment, his eyes made that effect known as Wingding Eyes.

"Awww! You're so Gosh Dang Cute!!" Jimmy said as he levitated Sweetie Belle towards him and nuzzled her.

"Heh, thanks! I really like your... mane?" Sweetie said, curious.

"Thanks. It's Azure Blue in color." Jimmy said, leaving Sweetie on the floor again.

Sweetie's eyes fully opened. "You just told me your colors! I'll make a drawing for you!" She said before running upstairs.

Rarity giggled. "I think you got a new admirer, dear."

"Your sister is so adorable, Rarity." Jimmy said, smiling.

"Anyways, is there anything else you wanted to say?" Rarity asked.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks for reminding me. You see, tonight is Summer Sun Celebration, right?" Jimmy said.

"Of course. And I think Pinkie Pie was getting everything ready." Rarity replied.

"Well, Nightmare Moon could return to Equestria." Jimmy said.

"What!? Whatever made you think about that?" Rarity asked.

"It has been a thousand years since that confrontation between Princesses Celestia and Luna, in which the latter transformed. I can't stop thinking that Nightmare Moon could be strong enough to come back and plunge Equestria into an eternal night." Jimmy explained.

"Oh, no... And what can we do?" Rarity asked.

"I already told some ponies, while your friends did the same thing. At least we can defend this town." Jimmy said.

They looked through the windows, seeing the sky.

"It's getting dark. Summer Sun Celebration is about to start. I'll see you at the Town Hall, ok?" Jimmy said.

He felt something nuzzling his hoof. When he looked down, Sweetie was at his side, looking at him, carrying a drawing in her mouth. Princess Luna appeared on it, but Jimmy knew who it was.

"Aww, thank you so much! I love it!" Jimmy said, grabbing the drawing with his magic and petting Sweetie's head while she smiled.

"Anyways, I'll see you two at the Town Hall. Bye!" Jimmy said, waving at Rarity and Sweetie as he went out of Carousel Boutique.

"See you later, darling!" Rarity replied before closing the door.

Going to the Town Hall, Jimmy looked at the Moon, discovering something:

Nightmare Moon's silhouette wasn't there.

"Same as in the episode..." Jimmy said, thinking about what could happen next.