• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 1,853 Views, 140 Comments

Ummm... Princess Luna? - Discord The Narrator



Summer Sun Celebration comes with more than Nightmare Moon's return... Because there's another visitor...

  • ...
13
 140
 1,853

A good friend stands by your side

After a nice conversation, Jimmy and Fluttershy said goodbye to Applejack and her family, and took the way towards Ponyville, intending to visit the library, where Twilight would probably be. They hadn't even get to the middle of the way when Fluttershy spoke.

"Oh dear... I almost forgot."

"What is it, Fluttershy?" Jimmy asked.

"I need to go back home. My animal friends could be waiting for me, and they have to eat." Fluttershy said.

"Well then, you can go home if you want. Meanwhile, I'll go to the library to see if Twilight is there." Jimmy said.

"Sure thing. I'll go now and see how they are. Have a nice day, Jimmy!" Fluttershy said, before beating her wings and flying away, while Jimmy waved goodbye at her.

"Ok, let's see Twilight. Maybe she knows more things we could use against Nightmare Moon, in case she returns." Jimmy said, before continuing to walk.


At some point, Jimmy saw something on the sky. Focusing more, he saw what was supposed to be a female Pegasus sleeping peacefully on a cloud. The multiple colors on her mane told Jimmy who that was.

"Rainbow Dash?" Jimmy called, loudly so the Pegasus would wake up, but she didn't.

"Rainbow Dash!?" Jimmy called again, a bit louder, although it still didn't work.

Thinking a little, Jimmy realized something: Princess Luna had the ability to go into The Dream World, a place where the Alicorn could get inside ponies' dreams, changing things on them and solving problems if she found a nightmare.

Well, Jimmy thought about doing the opposite thing, so he concentrated for a little time. A few seconds later...

"AAAAAH!!" Rainbow's scream was followed by her falling down, collapsing with the ground. She got up, a bit dizzy, and shoke her head for recovering.

"Ok, who the hay thought they could just wake me up and pretend it's a-" Words died when Rainbow noticed who was right in front of her.

"Princess Luna!? Oh! Uuum... I wasn't sleeping! I promise! I was... uuum..." Rainbow went up for grabbing the cloud she was sleeping onto, going down later. "...accomodating the clouds! Yeah!"

Jimmy giggled, "It's ok. I suppose you enjoyed the nap, right?"

"Heheh... Yeah, you got me there." Rainbow's face was blushing.

"However, I have to tell you something. I don't know if you will believe me, but Applejack and Fluttershy did." Jimmy said.

"Huh? What is it?" Rainbow asked.

"Well... I'm not exactly... Princess Luna. What I really am is... a human trapped inside Luna's body." Jimmy said.

Rainbow kept silent for just a little time before speaking. "Applejack and Fluttershy believe you, right? That's what you said earlier."

"Yes, they do. I know you'll probably think I'm lying, that this must be some sort of prank or something, but what I'm telling you is the truth." Jimmy said.

"Well, I believe you." Rainbow said.

"Really?" Jimmy didn't expect Rainbow to believe him that fast.

"Yeah! Sure, you have Luna's body, her wings, her horn, her crown and all of that; but, as awesome as that is, a human transformed into a pony is even cooler!" Rainbow said.

"Wow, thank you! I didn't think I could be that nice!" Jimmy said, smiling.

"No problem. Anyways, what are you doing here? Don't you have... uh... a world as your home or something?" Rainbow asked, curious.

"That's right, although I got here after falling into a portal. Next thing I remember is this." Jimmy answered, pointing at his new body.

"Well, don't worry about that. Tonight is Summer Sun Celebration, and I'm sure you'll have a nice t-" Rainbow was interrupted when Jimmy remembered.

"Summer Sun Celebration! I almost forgot! Do you know Twilight Sparkle?"

"That unicorn at Golden Oak Library? Yeah, why?" Rainbow said.

"I need to talk with her! It's about tonight!" Jimmy said.

"Well, whatever it is, get on me!" Rainbow said, spreading her wings and offering Jimmy to climb onto her.

Just as Jimmy did it, he shrieked as Rainbow proppeled into the air. 3 seconds later, she landed.

"We are here!" Rainbow said.

Jimmy looked around, gasping in awe as he saw Golden Oak Library.

"It's... beautiful..." Jimmy said, entranced by the sight.

"Or at least, it was beautiful... until Tirek came..."

"Hey!"

Jimmy snapped out of his thoughts when Rainbow called him.

"Weren't you in a hurry?" Rainbow asked.

"Oh! Heh, sorry." Jimmy jumped down. "Also, thanks for the trip!"

"You're welcome. Whatever you need, I'll be happy to help. Now I need to go, but this has been fun. See you!" Rainbow said, before proppeling into the air, disappearing.

"She's so great. Another good friend for the list! And now, for Twilight." Jimmy said.

He walked to the library's door and knocked on it.

"Incoming!" A voice was heard inside, before the door opened, revealing not Twilight, but a small dragon.

"Oh, hi there, Spike!" Jimmy waved.

"Princess Luna!?" Spike exclaimed, surprised.

"What happens?" Another familiar voice was heard, and Jimmy knew who it was.

"There she is!"