• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 1,853 Views, 140 Comments

Ummm... Princess Luna? - Discord The Narrator



Summer Sun Celebration comes with more than Nightmare Moon's return... Because there's another visitor...

  • ...
13
 140
 1,853

Anger and Forgiveness

As Jimmy and his friends entered the castle, they became astonished when they saw a monument, on top of which were some stone orbs.

"The Elements of Harmony! We found them!" Twilight said, as Rainbow and Fluttershy flew up and grabbed the orbs, depositing them on the floor beside Twilight.

"One, two, three, four... There's only five!" Pinkie said.

"Where's the sixth?" Rainbow asked.

"Are you sure it's not hidden somewhere in this castle?" Jimmy asked.

"The book said: when the five are present, a sparkle will cause the sixth Element to be revealed." Twilight explained.

"What in the hay is that supposed to mean?" Applejack asked.

"I'm not sure, but I have an idea. Stand back, I don't know what will happen." Twilight answered, as she began to get some spell ready while everypony else backed out.

"Come on, y'all. She needs to concentrate." Applejack said, and everypony went outside, leaving Twilight with the orbs.

Just some seconds later, they heard Twilight screaming.

"TWILIGHT!!" Everypony ran inside to help their friend. But unfortunately, they could only arrive in time to see Twilight and the orbs vanish in front of their eyes.

Confusion filled the air as a question popped out:

Where was Twilight?


Everypony ran around that room of the Castle of the Two Sisters, knowing that Twilight would be somewhere.

"Twilight! Where are you?" Applejack exclaimed.

"Look!" Rarity said, and they saw lights coming from a tower.

"She must be there! And I don't think she's alone!" Jimmy exclaimed.

"Should we really go there?" a scared Fluttershy asked.

"If we don't, Twilight will probably not be able to survive!" Jimmy said.

"Come on!" Applejack said for everypony to follow her.


Going through abandoned corridors, they finally found a staircase, which led to the tower where Twilight was supposed to be.

As they got to the tower, they found Twilight in front of Nightmare Moon, who was standing over the remains of the broken orbs.

Just as Twilight saw her friends, she realized something, and she turned around to speak to Nightmare Moon.

"You think you can destroy the Elements of Harmony just like that? Well, you're wrong. Because the spirits of the Elements of Harmony are right here!" She said, as the others joined her.

Jimmy stood a bit away from them, and he saw the stone remains of the orbs float around each one of the Mane 6 as Twilight told what they did and what Element they represented.

"You still don't have the sixth Element! The spark didn't work!" Nightmare Moon said, trying to stay firm.

"But it did. A different kind of spark. I felt it the very moment I realized how happy I was to hear you, to see you, how much I cared about you. The spark ignited inside me when I realized that you all... are my friends!" Twilight explained, and that made an extra orb appear on the air, above Twilight's head.

"You see, Nightmare Moon, when those Elements are ignited by the... the spark, that resides in the heart of us all, it creates the sixth Element: the Element of... Magic!" Twilight said.

Jimmy watched in awe as the floating stone pieces turned into necklaces for them and the last orb turned into a tiara for Twilight. Then, a rainbow got summoned, and it engulfed Nightmare Moon, who wasn't able to escape.

And then, everything got covered in a blinding light...


When Jimmy and the others recovered, Nightmare Moon wasn't there.

"My head..." Rainbow said.

"Is everypony ok?" Applejack asked.

Yep, they were all ok. And they smiled as they looked at their new accessories, which resembled their Cutie Marks.

While they were busy, complimenting each other, the Sun rose up on the sky, and somepony else appeared beside them: Princess Celestia.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight said as she approached the Alicorn.

"Twilight Sparkle, my faithful student." Princess Celestia said, as she hugged Twilight.

On the corner of his eye, Jimmy saw something.

"Uh... girls? There's the real one." He said, pointing at it. Twilight and the others discovered what it was:

Princess Luna.

Serious expressions turned into happy faces as the Royal Sisters hugged each other. Pinkie cried, with tears flowing like rivers, but she changed instantly.

"Hey, you know what this calls for?"


"A party!!" Pinkie said, as confetti fell around.

Ponyville filled with ponies as they waited for the Royal carriage to land on the ground. Everypony was happy, including the Princesses, which had reunited after so long.

Well, duh! One thousand years? Of course that's so long!

Ok, back to the story...

However, Twilight wasn't exactly happy. On the contrary, she felt sad.

"Why so glum, my faithful student? Are you not happy that your quest is complete and you can return to your studies in Canterlot?" Princess Celestia asked to her.

"That's just it. Just when I learned how wonderful it is to have friends, I have to leave them." Twilight said, worried.

"Spike, take a note, please. I, Princess Celestia, hereby decree that the unicorn Twilight Sparkle shall take on a new mission for Equestria. She must continue to study the magic of friendship. She must report to me her findings from her new home in Ponyville." Princess Celestia explained, as Spike wrote everything on a parchment and the others hugged Twilight.

"Oh thank you, Princess Celestia! I'll study harder than ever before!" Twilight said, earning cheers from the other Ponyville inhabitants.

Meanwhile, Princess Luna approached towards Jimmy.

"It's curious to see somepony who looks the same as me. How did you turn into me?" She asked.

"Umm... Well, it's a long story." Jimmy said, chuckling. And Princess Luna smiled.

"Hey, Jimmy!" Pinkie called for him.

"What is it, Pinkie?" Jimmy said.

"I suppose you want to go back to your world, right?" Pinkie said.

"Heh. I thought about it, and maybe I could spend some extra time here in Ponyville." Jimmy answered, winking.

And Jimmy stayed with his friends, already picturing the upcoming adventures.


The End

Author's Note:

One moment, please!

Did you like the story? Well, it hasn't ended yet! There's still a small Epilogue, so you can know what happens with JimmyHook19.

Thanks for your patience and have a nice day.:twilightsmile: