• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 1,853 Views, 140 Comments

Ummm... Princess Luna? - Discord The Narrator



Summer Sun Celebration comes with more than Nightmare Moon's return... Because there's another visitor...

  • ...
13
 140
 1,853

Lies are not an option

Leaving what was supposed to be Sugarcube Corner, Jimmy and Fluttershy teleported, appearing between a bunch of apple trees. Standing a few metres away from them, a farm could be seen. They finally arrived at their destination, and nopony (besides Pinkie) saw them.

"Now, that's a thing ya don't see everyday." Jimmy heard, turning around to see a well known Earth pony walking towards them.

"Oh, hi there, Applejack! It's so good to see you!" Jimmy said, but the farmer felt a bit confused, not knowing what to say, mainly because from her point of view, Princess Luna knew her name.

"Don't worry, Applejack. Oh, and it's not Princess Luna." Fluttershy said.

"Say what now?" Applejack asked.

"Long story short, I'm a human in a pony's body. Some kind of portal appeared on my world and I fell inside, getting here." Jimmy said, nervously.

Applejack stared at Jimmy's face with a serious expression, thinking about what Jimmy just said. Inside his mind, Jimmy hoped Applejack could believe what happened to him.

Suddenly, they heard something at the distance. The sound of a tree being kicked.

"What was that?" Jimmy asked, turning his head for looking. Applejack chuckled.

"Don't worry, sugarcube. That's mah brother, Big MacIntosh. We are collectin' apples; or at least Ah was doin' that until ya came here."

"Oh. Sorry, Applejack. We didn't know you would be working." Fluttershy said, lowering her head.

"It's ok. We've been here fer a while, so we'll take some rest. Wanna come?" Applejack said.

"Sure!" Jimmy said, while Fluttershy simply nodded. Both of them followed Applejack towards the barn, where an older pony was.

"Well, Princess or not, Ah suppose ya'll know mah family, or maybe not. In any case, Ah'll give ya their names. That one there is our grandma, Granny Smith." Applejack said, pointing at the older pony. "There's Big Mac comin' here." She pointed at her brother. "And mah sister Apple Bloom is-" She was interrupted when Apple Bloom instantly appeared behind her, looking at Jimmy's new form.

Jimmy didn't see Apple Bloom's cutie mark anywhere, until he remembered. "Of course, this is the very first episode. She still doesn't have it! Anyways, let's just carry on."

"Hi there!" Jimmy waved at Apple Bloom, whose face showed excitement. Applejack and Fluttershy giggled.

"Now, don't get too excited, sis. It's not the real Princess Luna." Applejack said.

"Huh?" Apple Bloom was feeling confused. The Princess of the Night was right in front of her, but Applejack said that wasn't her. However, her sister never lied...

What was happening then?

"What are you then? A clone? A magic spell? A disguised pony?" Apple Bloom asked.

"A transformed human." Fluttershy said.

While the filly tried to process the information, Applejack spoke.

"Ya need ta learn more things at school, sis." She said, chuckling.

By the time, Granny Smith and Big Mac already heard everything, and they were as amused as anypony who knew about Jimmy's secret.

"Ah knew it! Humans would come here at any moment!" Granny said.

"Granny, ya've been sayin' that since last week." Applejack replied.

"Really?" Granny asked.

"Eeyup." Big Mac said.

Jimmy giggled. "Wow, nice family you have, Applejack."

"And we're not the only ones! If ya knew how big our family is!" Apple Bloom said, jumping around.

"Heh, I would love to meet them. However, this is not exactly the right moment." Jimmy said.

"Why? What's the matter?" Applejack said.

"Well, do you remember the story of Nightmare Moon?" Jimmy asked.

"Oh! Ah know! Miss Cheerilee told us about it. If Ah'm not wrong, Princess Luna got jealous and didn't want ta make the night go away. So she transformed into Nightmare Moon, and fought against Princess Celestia, who banished her ta the Moon." Apple Bloom explained.

"Yeah, that's it. And I'm afraid she could come back." Jimmy said.

"What!?" Fluttershy said.

"Hold on a second. Wouldn't that be a bit difficult? Ah mean, Nightmare Moon has been imprisoned on the Moon fer a thousand years!" Applejack asked.

"I don't think a thousand years can prevent her to have her revenge." Jimmy answered.

"What are we gonna do?" Fluttershy asked.

"The only thing we can do, at this moment, is telling others. I don't know if they will believe us, but we have to try. Is there any information about Nightmare Moon?" Jimmy said.

"Ah think the library could have any book about that. We can ask the new librarian." Applejack said.

"Oh, that's a good idea! Who's the librarian?" Jimmy asked.

"Ya know some unicorn called Twilight Sparkle?" Applejack replied.

Jimmy just couldn't believe it: he was going to meet all members of the Mane 6!

And, if he wasn't wrong, he would also meet a powerful enemy...

And that was the one million dollar question: how would Nightmare Moon react to another Princess Luna?