• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 1,841 Views, 140 Comments

Ummm... Princess Luna? - Discord The Narrator



Summer Sun Celebration comes with more than Nightmare Moon's return... Because there's another visitor...

  • ...
12
 140
 1,841

Just another day

Summer Holidays on the Earth.

Jimmy Hook was at his home, spending the holidays. The activity he loved the most, besides swimming, was having some time with My Little Pony.

So far, the show was already on its 8th season, and a lot of changes took place. Besides, by taking a look at the walls inside his room, anyone could tell that
Jimmy was such a great fan of Sunset Shimmer, a character who appeared as a villain, but was eventually reformed in the end.

However, Jimmy couldn't get a thought out of his mind.

What if Princess Luna kept the design she had on the very first episode? Sure, her current design was cool, and everyone loved it. The real problem was that Jimmy just couldn't see Luna like that.

With his computer connected, he looked for a photo of Younger Princess Luna on the Internet, and he found quite a few.

"Oh, Luna. Why couldn't you keep that design?" Jimmy asked.

He grabbed a coin, putting it over the table, in front of the computer.

"I wish things could change back." He said, before making the coin spin.

He stood up and went to the kitchen for grabbing a snack. When he got it and went back to his computer, the coin was still spinning. It looked like it was moving faster each passing second.

Jimmy tried to grab the coin, but a spark made him move away.

Suddenly, everything started to shake, as the computer's screen broke, revealing a portal. And Jimmy was about to fall inside it!

He tried holding to anything he could reach, but it was futile: he finally got through the portal.