• Published 17th Apr 2018
  • 6,435 Views, 96 Comments

Godzilla's Lost Child - Cipher800



After being frozen in ice for so long, Godzilla rampages through cities to avenge the death of his daughter. What he finds isn't what he had expected.

  • ...
16
 96
 6,435

Time to Party

Twilight opened her eyes, waking from her long, sweet slumber to find herself in her castle's bedroom, wait, what?

"How is this possible! I would be too big, it doesn't make... sense." Twilight said as she looked at her arms, which were covered almost completely in lavender fur, bar her hands, which were covered in black scutes similar to that of a birds. Twilight pulled the covers to see that her body had become what looked like a mix between her pony and kaiju selves. She was pony shaped and sized, and even looked like her old self on some occasions, but there was much more than her new hands.

Her back hooves were replaced with the three-toed feet of a Godzillasaurus, again covered in black scales. Her tail was not that of a pony's, but was longer, about half the length of the rest of her body and covered in lavender fur, save for the underside, which was covered in black scales like her hands, feet, and belly are. Twilight patted her back to feel her two feathered wings rest upon it, each with a draconic claw on the. Twilight attempted to get up, only to go face first onto the floor.

Getting up to her familiar quadrupedal stance, she walked towards the mirror to get a better look. Her belly scales didn't continue up her neck, and her head was that of a pony's, but there were differences. Her old pony teeth were no more, replaced by a full set of fangs. Her eyes were also different, having orange sclera and yellow irises. If this were the old her from before the Nightmare Moon incident in this body, she would have freaked out big time. But with the events of the last month in place, she doesn't care.

The thoughts didn't last for long when she heard the door open.

"TWILIGHT!" seven familiar voices cheered from behind the hybrid. Twilight turned around to see her friends standing there, waiting for a hug. Twilight smiled and ran over to them, pulling them into her embrace.

"Twilight, thank goodness you are alive!" Spike said, shedding tears.

"And I'm glad to be alive. Dad would be proud of my work, and so would the rest of my family if they were still alive." Twilight said with a smile. There were not any answers.

"I'll tell you about that later on..." the hybrid pony added sheepishly, scratching the back of her head.

"But right now, it's time FOR A PARTY!!!" Pinkie chirped in her usual happy tone, pushing the lavender hybrid into the main room in mere seconds. To Twilight's surprise, everyone in Ponyville was there.

"WELCOME HOME, TWILIGHT!" they all yelled in unison.

"But... why aren't you freaking ou-"

"Save all your thoughts for later, because now, it's time to party." Pinkie said as she went to the kitchen to prepare a cake.

"If you say so." Twilight thought aloud. The party was great, there was no lying about it, but she was feeling a bit... reflective about the situation that happened back when. It's hard to be reflective during a Pinkie party, but not impossible.

Twilight thought back to the moment she first met Godzilla, her father. It's hard to believe that the people raising you are not really your family by blood. Twilight Velvet and Nightlight loved her like she was one of their own, and it was hard when you get the wake-up call of a lifetime. After her transformation, she was in denial. All Godzilla wanted to do was make her happy. They spent a month miles away from Equestria, and it was pretty bizarre, she's not gonna lie.

After that climactic monster battle, she needs a little something normal. And if a Pinkie party was normal, then she should dive in for some of the fun. At least they are happy to see her, she guessed her friends told the populace before or after they found her and they told them that it was alright. Either way, her friends are close. The party was great, and everyone had a blast.

Children and adults alike were happy that their lost princess was finally back in Equestria, and the cake Pinkie made was delicious, and everyone liked it. Twilight was happy to be back, and even felt confident enough to play with some of the kids. The party, which started in the morning, now was well into the night. It had dwindled a lot, but there were still a few adults around. As for Twilight, she was talking to two the princesses.

"Cheer up, Twilight. Even though your life turned out to be a lie, your bonds are very much real." Celestia said.

"Thanks, Celestia. You know what to say, but, there's one question remaining." Twilight said, hugging her mentor for a moment.

"What is it?" Luna asked.

"What am I gonna tell my adoptive parents?" Twilight said.

"You don't have to, but... how DID you know?" Celestia asked.

"Well, it all had to do with the mind's structure. Turns out that whatever my species is to be called had these hidden memories that continue all the up to when we first hatch from our eggs." Twilight said.

"Yeah, but it's too bad I can't visit your dreams anymore." Luna said before a pair of arms wrapped around her.

"But you cannot stop visiting me, though." Twilight explained as Celestia called for a chariot.

"You're right." Luna said as the three boarded the chariot to Canterlot. It was a beautiful ride, yet Twilight fell fast asleep.


1,000 Years Later...

Twilight walked across the halls of the castle, flashing back to that very moment in her life. She has grown quite a lot, and she was now as tall as Celestia was before she and Luna were killed in a war against an enemy she no longer remembers. Her mane now flowed in the nonexistent wind, creating a starry constellation effect much like Luna had, and her fur developed white gradient on her limbs, save for the black scales on her hands and feet.

She was now the sole ruler of Equestria, and she came such a long, long way. It was hard to think that she started out as a unicorn living in Canterlot, only to find her true heritage as the daughter of Godzilla. Now, she is the sole princess of Equestria, and now, she was a mother to three beautiful children. She came a long way, and Godzilla would definetly be proud of her.

THE END

Author's Note:

Alright, so the final part of the story's up and done. So, who wants a sequel?

Comments ( 17 )

IT IS COMPLETED!

Yeah great work can't wait for a sequel

what ever happened to Biollante?

I just have one thing to say...Sequel!

sequel needs to show interim between waking up an the time skip

Chanting style: Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel.

Sequel. Also why the hell did you have to kill of the princesses?

Sir? May I please have another? And I agree, sequel about what happened in that war :)

Okay, where did Godzilla go, why kill the sisters, seems unnessecary, especially with her new found heritage.

I’m guessing Biollante’s appearance is more of a cameo.

8945758
Haven't thought of a role for her, though I do plan for a sequel.

8944076
It will all be revealed in the sequel, like the identity of Twilight's husband among others.

Well, over all good. A bit rushed. Could have been flushed out more but, not that big a deal. I await the next one as soon as you feel up to it.

8969586
Sequel's up, though.

9134561
Well la dee da, you cracked the code. It was supposed to be a reference and a shoutout more than anything, though.

1,000 Years Later...

Twilight walked across the halls of the castle, flashing back to that very moment in her life. She has grown quite a lot, and she was now as tall as Celestia was before she and Luna were killed in a war against an enemy she no longer remembers. Her mane now flowed in the nonexistent wind, creating a starry constellation effect much like Luna had, and her fur developed white gradient on her limbs, save for the black scales on her hands and feet.

She was now the sole ruler of Equestria, and she came such a long, long way. It was hard to think that she started out as a unicorn living in Canterlot, only to find her true heritage as the daughter of Godzilla. Now, she is the sole princess of Equestria, and now, she was a mother to three beautiful children. She came a long way, and Godzilla would definetly be proud of her.

THE END

ALL HAIL PRINCESS OF MONSTERS! Or would it be QUEEN of monsters? hmm.....

This story is incredibly childish but has an honest charm that makes up for its short fallings. Best of luck on your writing journey my freind.

Login or register to comment