• Published 17th Apr 2018
  • 6,415 Views, 96 Comments

Godzilla's Lost Child - Cipher800



After being frozen in ice for so long, Godzilla rampages through cities to avenge the death of his daughter. What he finds isn't what he had expected.

  • ...
16
 96
 6,415

Going Home

Rainbow Dash flew to the eye level of this new Twilight Sparkle, who just stared back. After an awkward moment of silence, Twilight began to speak.

"If you have anything to say-"

"Really, egghead? You really though that we'd no longer like you?" Rainbow Dash asked as Twilight nodded.

"Twilight, what on Equis ever happened to you?" Shining asked.

"Well, let me explain..." Twilight said.

"After you were knocked out cold, I tried to fight the beast myself, one who I now know was called Godzilla. When I tried to finish him off with what little strength I had, I transformed into this. And then the big guy thought I was his daughter or whatnot and carried me all the way here. For over three long weeks I have been separated from you, and now, you are finally with me again." Twilight felt her head, feeling only mane.

"And without my horn, unfortunately, means no magic, and with no magic I cannot change back. I still have my wings and cutie mark, as you clearly see. Fortunately, he was pretty kind to me, even acting like a parent would if the see their long-lost child. We bonded a bit and told each other our stories. I was resilient at first and almost broke down."

"Twilight, I would like to tell you our tale." Luna said.

"Then tell away..."

"Well, it took about a week for them to fully recover, except Pinkie, which it only took a day. Not only did I join them, your brother, as you saw, joined along with several others. It was mostly boring, just us and the sea after we passed the strait between Griffonstone and the Dragon Lands. The weather acted on its own from then on, and we took one storm. The flora and fauna were strange and new. We came across a few islands, one of which contained a castle."

"Who were the inhabitants?" Twilight asked.

"They looked like the humans from the mirror world, only that their proportions were off, their eyes were very small, and their skin tone was restricted to a light beige color. Those things, I kid you not, were rude. I mean, shooting a live animal strait at us and pouring something you would not want to know down. We ultimately decided to pass them and then we were here." Luna said.

"Well, what now?" Pinkie Pie asked with curiosity after their tale was told to Twilight.

"Well, now, we return to Equestria. Me and the beast made a deal that if everything goes south, he will take me back to this bizarre place." Twilight said as she got stepped into the sea.

"And trust me, we can swim despite our overbearing weight." Twilight said before completely submerging. The ponies and Spike went into the boat and followed on suite, not noticing Godzilla go into the water a few steps behind them. He was keeping his end of the deal, and wanted to make sure that his little Twilight would be safe from harm, physical and/or mental.

For over three weeks she waited to be back with her friends, even if she winds up a monster. Godzilla wanted to make her happy, and would let her reunite with her friends despite the rather great differences in size. He wanted to make her happy, and boy, is she eager to see Equestria again, even if it would be for the last time.

<Twilight, please be safe. I know you are a teenager and can take good care of yourself, but I was just wanting to see you. You spent a month with me, and if you do turn out to be accepted, then protect your home and your friends, I know you love them, but now my little girl is becoming a woman. I can't be any happier, even if you are the only one of the bunch to grow up. Be safe out there and don't let anything try to take your friends away.> Godzilla whispered, almost letting a tear come from his eye.

Meanwhile, Twilight was thinking about Equestria. What happened out there when she was gone. Was there some catastrophe that destroyed it? Did it get conquered by an enemy? What happened to it? What happened to Celestia, or Velvet and Nightlight. Her father has taken her away for three long, wait just a second, why was she thinking it like that? Of course he isn't her dad, is he? Twilight tried to shake the conflicting feelings out of her head, she felt like she was in denial for some weird reason. Of course she was not, she remembered her life clearly.

"I don't know how it would be like. Hopefully, it will all be as good as great and, if there is a way, I can change back." Twilight said as she went over a reef. Again, the flora and fauna are largely unfamiliar. While it was a coral reef, there were some other creatures, too. Fish swam along with these weird flatworms, arthropods, and what she knew of as a trilobite. What was weird was that there were literal flying fish accompanied the typical birds, as well as some sort of species of bat. It wasn't quite as weird as those weird snails that had adapted to live in the desert. By the looks of it, those squid creatures in the trees could become a sentient race. It was quite interesting to see all the strange new fauna that had came to be there.

"Note to self: if I transform back, I'd come back to that place and document them." Twilight said. Her friends were worried sick, and so was she. At least she had quite a tale to tell about that place. She heard Fluttershy try to communicate with one of the animals, but it turned out that most of them were nothing but mindless beings that knew at least knew eating, sleeping, and procreation.

Nothing in that place was controlled by the ponies. Plants grew, clouds moved, and animals too care of themselves all on their own. It was like in the Everfree, only without the creepy part. According to Luna, this strange flora and fauna extended way beyond the new continent, far past a chain of islands, in one of which these weird human-like creatures lived in. She would never forgive those strange creatures for throwing a live cow at her friends.

Twilight would have plenty of time to talk to her friends during this voyage back home.. It would take two weeks for them to finally come back to Equestria, and she needs to talk with her friends to make up for the days apart from one another. Hopefully, her new form would not make anyone want her gone. If her friends still loved her, then so will Equestria.