• Published 17th Apr 2018
  • 6,408 Views, 96 Comments

Godzilla's Lost Child - Cipher800



After being frozen in ice for so long, Godzilla rampages through cities to avenge the death of his daughter. What he finds isn't what he had expected.

  • ...
16
 96
 6,408

Godzilla of the Stars

"Me and my big mouth..." Pinkie said before her Pinkie sense went off.

"What was it, Pinkie?" a worried Twilight asked.

"Something evil has landed in Equestria, something big, like Godzilla-size big!" Pinkie said as she poked her head from a cloud and pointed to the approximate height of the monster, don't ask, but it did leave a shocked Twilight with widened eyes. "And you are the only one of us large enough to fight it directly." the pink pony concluded.

"But, what if I cannot fight him? I've always had the magic of friendship by my side, and now with my magic severed and the fact that you cannot fight by my side, I don't think that I can win. I'm really scared..." Twilight said as a single tear came from her eye.

"Listen, Twilight. This is what I learned numerous times from a certain giant monster swimming right beside us. It doesn't mean you cannot win, it means you have to win, not just for Equestria, but for us as well." Pinkie said in a very cheerful way.

"But why are you so cheerful about this?" Twilight asked the pink pony.

"Because I am confident that you'll win. Just look at Shining and Cadence, they beat the changelings with just their love, so why can't you beat the space monster on your own." Pinkie said.

"Thanks, Pinkie, under that hyper attitude and childlike glee of yous, you have some pretty deep wisdom. And speaking of Shining, he wasn't too keen about my transformation and kept asking me questions that only I would know." Twilight said.

"He's just stubborn sometimes, but he may also be cautious. I guess that's what big brothers are for." the pink pony said as she pointed to the white unicorn with a blue mane.

"I think you are right, Pinkie. Let's head home and defeat this new enemy. Hopefully, everyone would recognize me." Twilight said with an underconfident look on her face. Pinkie took note and went inside to eat yet another oversized pastry. It's a mystery on how she can eat so many sweets in her body and gain little to no weight.


Three days later, they finally got into familiar waters. The strait between Griffonstone and the Dragon's Lair looked pretty normal, but when they got to the coast of Equestria, there were no beaches to greet them, instead, giant white crystals towered over the city that they encased. Luckily or unluckily, the crystals have perfectly preserved the city of Manehattan with no problems, but it was still scary to see whatever happened to cause this insanity. Docking was a bit tricky, but the Statue of Harmony wasn't covered in crystal, so they were able to anchor the ship somewhat.

"Twilight, there's no turning back, are you sure you want to go in there?" Pinkie asked.

"Yes, Pinkie, this is my fight, and are you sure you want to come along?"

"We all are sure we want to follow you, you are our friend, monster or not." Pinkie said as they hopped onto Twilight as she treked inwards, not noticing a black-scaled head come up.

<Twilight, I'll be guiding you when needed, like at the beginning of the fight, and I will protect you when necessary, too.> Godzilla said as he went out of the ocean, being careful not to be noticed by the ponies.

As they traversed inland everyone had the shivers at what happened to Equestria. The whole of it was turned into a colossal crystal fortress, and the whole land was rendered unrecognizable except for the occasional landmarks here and there that were encased in crystal, but that was enough for our little group. But when they reached Ponyville, something bad had happened.

A searing orange beam of cosmic energy came crashing into Twilight, hurting her and causing her to stumble, knocking everyone off of her. As Luna tried to get up, her body was rendered immobile. She attempted to struggle, but it was no use as she was pulled away by an unknown force. Twilight looked to see the perpetrator move Luna towards him.

It looked a lot like Godzilla, but there were obvious differences, like the two large crystals on his shoulders and the golden trident-like crown on his head. SpaceGodzilla let out a loose laugh as he phased Luna into one of his shoulder crystals. Twilight looked to the other crystal to see another alicorn trapped inside.

"Oh no..." Twilight said before turning to her friends.

"Shining, get them to safety, I do not want to risk their lives, or yours." Twilight said. Shining Armor nodded and lit up his horn in a rose aura, teleporting them all to safety as Twilight got into a fighting stance, looking directly at SpaceGodzilla.

"I don't know who you are or what your intent is, but I have no choice but to defeat you." Twilight said.

<You fight me? Pathetic, you don't even know the full extent of your abilities, so step aside. No, wait, you stay put so I can have a practice dummy to use my new powers on.> Godzilla's spacial duplicate laughed, running forward to punch Twilight, who dodged to the side, making him land in one of his own crystals.

Twilight's eyes locked SpaceGodzilla's as the both glared at one another. SpaceGodzilla made the first move. He lunged towards Twilight yet again, but when she attempted to dodge, he was ready for her. He grabbed Twilight with the Gravity Tornado and threw her into hundreds of feet into the air, along with himself. The two traded punches, kicks, and bites as they hurtled across the sky and into the Smokey Mountains.

Twilight rammed her tail against SpaceGodzilla's face, knocking him back. Godzilla's crystalline imposter launched the Corona Beam at his foe. Twilight attempted to dodge, but the beam curved towards her. It did a loop upwards before she ducked and caused it to hit a crystal, which SpaceGodzilla grabbed telekinetically and attempted to toss it at her and succeeded in hitting her.

Something about fighting SpaceGodzilla made Twilight's chest feel hot, and she didn't notice until now. However, instead of freaking out at this, and inhaled as the hot feeling crawled up her throat. Twilight didn't know what that feeling was, and she wasn't sure about it was until she exhaled, releasing a torrent of atomic breath at her foe. SpaceGodzilla took a hit directly in the center, but he was not knocked back. Twilight attempted to do it again, letting out another blast of atomic breath, but SpaceGodzilla shielded himself with a force field of crystal before attacking her once again.

This time, he grabbed Twilight in his telekinesis, rending her body immobile and throwing her around at the sharpest crystals, staining them red with blood and creating some pretty big wounds here and there. Twilight tried to use her atomic breath to interrupt him, but the fiend blocked her attack and punched her, leaving her body injured and unable to move. SpaceGodzilla laughed before speaking.

<This is fun, I must admit that you put up a good fight, but you have no friends to be around. Even with them, they'd still be no help for you, like all the little bugs we-> He couldn't finish his sentence when Godzilla showed up, lunging forth and ramming his body against SpaceGodzilla, sending him flying into a crystal.

<I don't know who you are or what your goal is, but if you think THAT YOU ARE GONNA KILL MY DAUGHTER, THEN YOU SHOULD THINK AGAIN, PAL!> Godzilla roared before letting out his signature battle cry at SpaceGodzilla, who looked at the King of Monsters.

Twilight could see the two behemoths clashing before blacking out. She didn't know where she would be, but where was she? All she knows is that she woke up in a dank, dark, void. She knew that Godzilla is currently fighting SpaceGodzilla as she sat there, fatally wounded by the crystalline beast. What had she done to deserve this? And more importantly, where in the world is she?

“Anyone here… HELLO!” she yelled, but no response called back to the frightened kaiju. She never felt so confused, lost, and alone in her life. If this is the afterlife, then she was probably the only one who got there. But suddenly, a voice responded to her cries.

“You shouldn’t be feeling this way…”

Author's Note:

Next time, we will find out who was speaking to Twilight and where she is, so be patient and stay alert for any updates. Man, if there were notification squads here, I recommend that you join them.