• Published 17th Apr 2018
  • 6,424 Views, 96 Comments

Godzilla's Lost Child - Cipher800



After being frozen in ice for so long, Godzilla rampages through cities to avenge the death of his daughter. What he finds isn't what he had expected.

  • ...
16
 96
 6,424

Void of Darkness

“You shouldn’t be feeling this way…” Twilight was shocked. That voice sounded exactly like her own. Twilight was even more bamboozled when she saw who was speaking. It was HER! Not her her, but the old unicorn Twilight. Purple fur, blue mane with two stripes, purple eyes and the like.

“Y-y-y-y-your ME!” Twilight said.

"Well, yes and no. This is your subconscious, and you are in a coma." the unicorn said.

“Sure looks pretty dank, why aren’t there books everywhere?” Twilight asked her unicorn counterpart.

"Well, in a nutshell, you are almost about to die. Your father, Godzilla, is fighting SpaceGodzilla, and you are the only one who can help him in this situation." the unicorn said as Twilight walked up to her.

"Wait on just a second. You are telling me that Godzilla is my father. Not even I would think that, and why am I the only one who can help defeat SpaceGodzilla, I don’t have any magic with me. And why do you keep calling him my father when he isn't?" Twilight yelled.

“That's what you keep telling yourself, Twilight. It wasn’t taken away. You have to dig into it, and you have plenty of that right here.” A rectangle slid down and projected a scene that Twilight recognized. She saw her and her friends use the Elements for the first time and defeat Nightmare Moon. Another rectangle slid and showed Twilight curing her friends from the influence of Discord, and another of them using the Elements on him.

“But, my friends, they’re likely dead!” Twilight said.

“They may be dead out there, but they live on in here.” the unicorn said as she pointed her hoof at Twilight’s chest area.

"Well, what does that even mean?" the kaiju asked.

“As a certain pink pony said, it does not mean you cannot win, Twilight. It means you HAVE to win for your friends. Equestria and quite possibly even the world is at danger, and it’s up to you to save it all! You are the daughter of Godzilla!” the purple unicorn said as Twilight closed her eyes, leaving her to think.


Meanwhile, back in the real world, Godzilla was still fighting SpaceGodzilla, throwing him a safe distance away from the unconscious body of Twilight. Godzilla pushed against SpaceGodzilla as the two monsters were locked in a power struggle. SpaceGodzilla won in the end, pushing Godzilla into a crystal, causing blood to fly out, but not causing Godzilla to fall.

The King of Monsters merely shook his head and fired his blue atomic breath at SpaceGodzilla as he was walking towards him. He attempted to use Celestia and Luna's magic to reroute it back at Godzilla, who ducked at the last second. The King of Monsters roared at his opponent, who fired an atomic fireball at Godzilla, who countered with his own, creating a shockwave that shook the surrounding crystals, but did not destroy them.


Twilight snapped out of her pondering state and opened her eyes, walking towards her old unicorn self.

"You are still in denial, aren't you?" the unicorn said. Twilight nodded in response.

"Well, your memories as a baby will give you some hindsight." the unicorn replied as she pointed towards the direction the older memories are. Twilight walked across, looking back at the memories.

As Twilight walked farther into the past of her memories to find an answer, she passed many of her old memories, and has long passed the moment she got her cutie mark. At that point, she began to lose her memories, but not her knowledge. She remembered things like how to speak and stuff like mathematics and science, but her experiences, her whole identity, except her first name, were another story. As she went further and further into the past, her experiences faded away from her.

However, her objective remained, and that was to go to the very beginning of it all. Twilight has passed everything, meeting Celestia for the first time, her time as a toddler, and her first words. All of it, down the drain. By the time she reached the one year mark, she had remembered nothing.

"Ugh, this is taking me nowhere, where am I, who am I?" Twilight said as she marched forth, clearly not remembering anything about her old life. She marched the same direction she always was, looking for answers. At the very beginning, there was a bright white light waiting for her.

"Oh hello, Mr. Light, what do you have in store?" Twilight said as she walked closer to the light, feeling the urge to touch it.

"I feel like I should touch it." the kaiju said as she reached out her right hand to touch it. The moment she sunk her forearm into the ball, a new memory flashed before her.


She saw a tall, black monster on an island, fighting a giant dragonfly dragon thing, defeating it in the process. It walked further into its island, where an egg resided. This egg was lavender with indigo spots and a pink, six-pointed star, just like the marks on Twilight's hips.

The beast, Godzilla, wrapped himself around the egg with sadness in his eyes. His mate and two sons were killed by that overgrown wasp the moment the met. At least he still had one last egg. Too bad his mate is not here as well, but his kind were naturally very good parents. She was ultimately poisoned by Megagirus when they fought, she could have been an excellent mother.

As the egg began to crack, the humans became afraid. What if the two interbreed? If they don't do something quick, they'll be here long after humankind has died out, went to space, or whatever. So, they invented a weapon to deal with it. All they had to do was take out the child. Their powerful cannon shot a beam of light at the egg and surrounded it just as the baby hatched halfway. The ball of light flew upwards before disappearing from one time period, and into another.


The next thing Twilight saw was a garden in some sort of castle. Two unicorns walked together, one male and one female. The male was blue with a dark blue mane and the female was light grey with a white and purple mane. They walked across the garden, admiring the scenery until they saw a light appear in the sky.

"Make a wish, dear." Twilight Velvet said to her husband, thinking it was a shooting star.

"Um, dear, I don't think that is a shooting star..." Nightlight said as the ball of light headed straight towards them. The two lept to the sides as the light faded away, revealing a small, newborn lavender-coated foal with a navyblue mane that had purple and pink strips on it. She harmlessly plopped to the floor, shivering violently as goo trailed behind her when she dragged across the ground.

"Um, Velvet? Why is there a foal there? Should we adopt her?" Nightlight asked his wife as she wiped the goo off her.

"Yes, dear, but what do you think we should name her?" Velvet asked. The two thought about it long and hard as they took the filly to the orphanage so they can adopt her. They regarded the night sky at the time they found her, and that sparkling light that carried her to the ground. And finally, Nightlight came up with a name.

"How about Twilight. Twilight Sparkle."

"I think that is a beautiful name." Velvet said as Twilight Sparkle cried. Nighlight stuck a pacifier into her mouth, and the little filly began suckling on it before all of Twilight's memories came rushing back to her. A purple aura was starting to from in the void.

Twilight gasped as she saw the internal magic light up her subconscious. She gave out a confident grin as she began to feel her magic return. She already felt stronger.

“Who am I? What am I? Those questions bother many people. Who you are depends on a lot of things, but I know who I am! I am Twilight Sparkle, the former Element of Magic, former student of Princess Celestia, and the daughter of the King of the Kaiju!” Twilight said as the area around her was turning white.

“So what if I die for good this time. If I have to die, I won’t die in vain. If I am going to die, if it really happens, I will die a protector, not a coward! I never thought I could be lonelier, but it is now that I realize that you are never alone, ever!” Twilight said as she got up, her wounds vanishing into thin air. She felt stronger than before, and she will assist her father if he is still fighting SpaceGodzilla.

"Dad, I'm coming to help you!" Twilight said as she ran towards the battle.