• Published 17th Apr 2018
  • 6,423 Views, 96 Comments

Godzilla's Lost Child - Cipher800



After being frozen in ice for so long, Godzilla rampages through cities to avenge the death of his daughter. What he finds isn't what he had expected.

  • ...
16
 96
 6,423

Daughter of Godzilla

Godzilla breathed heavily, lashing his tail at SpaceGodzilla, hitting him in the face, but not before he made a move. The crystalline beast attempted to impale his weakened counterpart with his tail if it weren't for a small atomic breath hitting his face. Godzilla looked at the attacker in shock. Twilight was flying a few dozen feet above the sky, magenta energy surging around her as she was descending to the ground like a heavenly angel.

<So, the little girl is back on her feet again. How touching, always coming back when there's someone in distress. Your own father failed, and so will you! Once you're done for, your friends are next.> SpaceGodzilla said.

"You wish. The moment you came here, you terrorized Equestria, covered it in crystals, and absorbed the two sisters. I was still in denial that first time, but now I've finally accepted my past." Twilight said as a familiar magenta aura began surrounding her hands. Godzilla thought that her magic had vanished completely when she changed back, and SpaceGodzilla was just as shocked.

<Do it, sweetie, and whatever you do, don't give up!> Godzilla said. SpaceGodzilla fired the Corona Beam at Twilight, who decided to teleport out of the way and fire an atomic breath at one of SpaceGodzilla's crystals, being careful not to destroy the princess trapped inside. SpaceGodzilla turned around and attempted to impale her with crystals, but the princess countered them with small atomic fireballs. He lunged towards Twilight and attempted to punch her, but she countered with a punch of her own, creating a powerful shockwave that caused the surrounding crystals to crack.

SpaceGodzilla had enough of this, and so did Twilight. The crystalline beast began to draw magic from Celestia and Luna and shot it right at Twilight, who countered with her own magic blast, creating an explosion of color.

"Note to self: free Celestia and Luna from that guy's crystals." Twilight thought as she dodged yet another blast, confirming what she should do. Twilight teleported behind SpaceGodzilla when he prepared another attack. She punched one of the shoulder crystals, cracking it and almost freeing Luna. Before she could free her and maybe Celestia, SpaceGodzilla turned around and did and attack of his, knocking Twilight back into a crystal, aiming to impale her, but Twilight went back to her balance and began pushing on the charging SpaceGodzilla before throwing him into the crystal, causing blood to fly out.

SpaceGodzilla roared and got out of the crystal, just as Twilight punched the right shoulder crystal, freeing Luna. She did the same thing to Celestia's crystal, but there was something off with the two sisters. For starters, they looked more grey than usual, and another thing to be noted, their cutie marks were gone and their manes lost their ethereal properties. The weakened alicorns shook their heads and got up, limping from the fight to sit it out.

"He has our magic, Twilight... you must defeat him and free our magic." Luna said as she and her sister lay down on the crystalline ground.

"Let's hope so... she has defeated so many with friendship, but this will be her first on her own. And, by the looks of it, well." Celestia said as the two behemoths continued their fight.

"But as Pinkie said, she always has her friends with her, even when they're far apart." Luna said as Twilight teleported behind her foe and did another atomic breath at him.

"In a sense, I guess you're right, Luna." Celestia said as the two continued to watch the fight. Both sides were tired and evenly matched by the looks of it.

<I must admit, you are a powerful foe, but I had enough of this. Even without my shoulder crystals, I'll destroy you.> the crystalline being said.

"You wish. You've been destroying my home, and it's about time we end this fight." Twilight said.

<Agreed, worm. Let's see if you can defeat me in this!> SpaceGodzilla said as he charged up a powerful super-Corona Beam and launched it at Twilight, who countered the blast with a red atomic breath mixed with her own magic.

The two powerful attacks met head on, seemingly evenly matched. However, SpaceGodzilla's blast is slowly advancing. Twilight thought that she would lose, but then, she thought of her memories. She thought of Twilight Velvet and Nightlight, how they adopted her and cared for her like she was one of their own. The ponies of Equestria weren't aware of her past, but Godzilla himself was.

She thought of how he wanted to make her, his daughter by blood, happy. She was in denial all those times and never thought of the perspective of the King of Monsters. Sure, the humans may have taken her away from him until her teens, but if they didn't then she would've probably never learned what she did, and Equestria would've turned out much worse if it were to still exist. She ignored the cracks of light forming in her body as she continued to think about herself, still in the conflict.

"What's going on with Twilight?" Celestia asked, her eyes widening at the glowing cracks.

"I don't know, but it's not stopping." Luna said as Twilight's blast intensified, pushing SpaceGodzilla's blast back. The light became brighter as Twilight's cracks grew. The blast's intensity created a dome made out of light and overtook SpaceGodzilla, killing him in the process. The dome of light continued to expand across Equestria, overwriting SpaceGodzilla's influence.

In the Hayseed Swamp, a large crystal broke open before vanishing, freeing a gigantic plant monster. Biollante looked both ways with her crocodile-esque head before moving southeast. She didn't know what happened, and she was pretty sure she did not want to know at all.

Godzilla got up, groaning. His injuries were completely healed, but where was Twilight? All he saw was smoke. He took notice of the two sisters, who had just regained their magic, looking just as sad as he felt. But this was not meant to last. When the smoke cleared, there was no sign of SpaceGodzilla, and in Twilight's place, a new/old being lay.

She looked like Twilight's old pony self, complete with lavender fur and a navyblue mane, but there were some things... of. One of the most obvious traits was that her tail wasn't that of a pony's, but it was longer and wider, covered in lavender fur and ended in a brush of hair that resembled her old tail. Her underside was no longer covered in fur, but black scutes, which also covered what used to be her hooves. Three clawed toes grew on her back feet while her front hooves were replaced by appendages that looked like hands. If you look closely, there were some minor differences. Her wings have became feathered again, but retained their singular claws, and her mouth had a set of fangs in the place of her original equine teeth.

It appears that Twilight had become a hybrid pony of some kind. Celestia and Luna walked over to Twilight's body and saw that she was still alive, but unconscious.

"Twilight's alive, Celestia!" Luna said as her sister nodded. In the background, Godzilla looked on. His little girl hadn't completely changed back to her pony self, but if she can live with her hybridized features and her friends can, then he can as well. She has grown up quite well, he was quite surprised at her bravery, to be honest. He couldn't be any prouder of his daughter than he is right now. She deserves a good, long rest after that series of events.

"Don't worry, we're by her side." a pink pony said as she went onto her snout.

"I gotta go now. Her party cannot build itself, ya know!" Pinkie said as she vanished just as quickly as she had came.