• Published 6th Dec 2017
  • 19,460 Views, 337 Comments

"Friendship Lessons" - little big pony



Sometimes problems cannot be solved through conventional means. Sometimes two people with a problem must think outside of the box. Sometimes thinking outside of the box means having sex with a person that you don't very much care for. Many times.

  • ...
32
 337
 19,460
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 96 )

Daaaaaaaaaaammmnnnnnnn!!!! This was great!!!!!!!

NĂłoooooooooooioooooooooo i needssss mooorreeeee

This thing is probably one of the best romantic / clop fics i have ever read on this site

It was good. Sooooo, no more chapters now??

aww, thats sweet. i hope they have lots of foals!

The end? WHAT?! How is it the end?! Awww, it ended well though. Damn good story

Is it really over, cause the story still says its incomplete.

So I know it's in the tag, but considering the premise of the story, I really, really did not expect it to turn into such a sweet romance! :twilightsmile:

Hey! I think I see "The End" words!......Oh My God! They really are there! Nooooooo!

I was expecting shameless clop, but I got an actual story as well. A welcome suprise.

:fluttercry: Marvelous story! Sad to see it finished already, but it had to come eventually, and best it came now rather than later stretched out hanging onto dear life on i.v. and heart stimulator. I will be definitely returning to this one. Ta ta! :raritywink:

I agree with others this is a pretty good story. However, for story's namesake, I kinda expected Rarity to give Twilight a 'friendship report' with juicy detail later.

What is that it? is it already over? this story went by in the blink of an eye.
I enjoyed this story a lot, looking forward to see what you will cook up next!

Aww it's done?!?

...I sorta want a sequel where they just do kinky zany shit, with lewd hoof holding in between.

Great story :twilightsmile:

Merry holidays and happy new year to you too :pinkiesmile:

This was great, I do admit I assumed it would have been longer, but still a great fic!

NOOOOOO! THEY NEVER SAID I LOVE YOU! WHYYYYYYYY!? I STILL LOVED IT THOUGH

Well damn, it’s over. Thanks for the great ride!

My only regret is that it's over now.

If it fits I sits darling~

That was a marvellous story, really blew my expectations out of the water. I’ll happily be adding this to my favourites!

Nice way to close everything dude, no nasty thing, no sexy time just two people having a nice time together. Nice story, and nice way to end it.

8606625
This is literally two tsunderes dating. They were saying it the entire story.

They hatefucked their way to happiness and eternal companionship.

I didn't know I wanted such a story.

“We could go back to the castle and fuck on Princess Celestia’s throne if you want,” Atticus said.

I want to see Celestia's face when she either walks in on them, or sits on cold cum.

8606726
So do I. I actually thought that Celly was going to catch wind of this, and reveal that she had a big crush on Atticus.

Pleasant tingled exploded throughout his body as their lips connected. The could feel the softness of her lips, feel their heat, taste the wine she had drank just a few minutes prior, and it made his heart skip a beat.

You accidentally some things. I'm seeing quite a few of these typos all throughout this story, actually.
Other than that, brilliant work.

Ohhhhh so cute loved it great work as usual

“You don’t need any of this shit on,” Atticus said as he wiped the blush from her cheeks. “It makes you look like some goddamn streetwalker.”

Frankly if Rarity wasn’t so close to him or it was any other girl, they would slap the shit out of him for that. If we’re talking full-face makeup, that doesn’t just take five minutes to slap it on. Nah that shit could take at least half an hour.

Shit, though, this ending was pretty good. Not too open-ended, gives us a pretty good idea of what their future holds, also satisfies everything that happened thus far.

One thing that needs to be covered is Twilight’s final thoughts on this. She may have not thought of the sex bits, but she did set them up to try to get along.

Dawww, I loved that. ...if only we could get an epilogue of the wedding. :P

Didn't expect it to end so abruptly, nor so sweetly. Wonderful story, but I'd like to see more of them, please. An epilogue, maybe?

Honestly, I wasn't very interested in the M-rated aspect of this story, but I decided to give it a go anyway.

I'm glad I did. It was prety funny, and the developing relationship was adorable. I can't say I read much of the naughty-bits, but what I did read was excellent. :twilightsmile:

I'm so glad this ended. You told your story. You explored all you were wanting to explore. THIS is an ending that screams, "I've gotten tired of this, and it's time to move on." Which is actually quite refreshing. People don't always finish on a good note, but that was a pretty goooooood note. Clop turned romance is the best form of story writing and I stick to that belief. Good show.

8606693
This statement sums up my feelings on this story entirely.

8606693
Particularly strong emotions do interesting things when there's a shift in attitude. A couple who were once deeply in love can come to despise one another with equal passion, while two people who despise one another...

And then in the sequel Luna joins the therapy session because Rarity kept on having wet dreams about it and Luna got curious as to the talent of the human.

Then we can slowly work every single character the voice actor that voices Rairity also joins in.

8607071
Hell I would like a sequel to this. I kinda fell in love with this, and this makes my heart ache.

The end??? Sequel! Sequel at once! :rainbowwild::raritystarry:

Aww, well that was sweet.

This is the best ending I could have hoped for! Thank you for bringing this tale to life <3

That, was quite the lovely ending.:twilightsmile:
I hope to see some sort of epilogue in the future, even if their just a snipet or two from the future. I would like to read that throne scene and any possible reaction.:pinkiehappy:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

I'm only four chapters in and this is already genuinely one of the best erotic fics I have ever seen. This is really, really good.

Comment posted by PuzzleMaster98 deleted Dec 22nd, 2017

I have to say, I really enjoyed this story.

Beautiful finish LBP. I loved the story.

Hoof-holding?! Kisses under the stars?! I bet you'd have them married next, hugging in bed like some filthy fuckin' degenerate!

I absolutely loved this story.

Login or register to comment