• Member Since 19th Jun, 2017
  • offline last seen January 21st

SomethingEmoAndEdgy


"Thou shalt not cum outside of Rainbow Dash's nether regions." 1st EmoandEdgy 3:15

Comments ( 48 )

This may have been your best work yet, EmoAndEdgy. The way you portrayed Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy had me in tears of satisfaction. After all of the irreparable fiction that has infested this site lately, it's nice to see a breath of fresh air in the form of a fantastically fruitful family feast. Your work will be critically acclaimed in the years to come, and deservedly so. It's as if you set the bar every time you write, only to push it even further out of reach of the helpless peons of this site with each new release.

Bravo, EmoAndEdgy, bravo.

“Well, once you made third trimester abortion legal in Fillydelphia, these suckers started popping up all over there. I managed to grab one while I was on a trip there to visit family,” Rainbow Dash explained.

If it weren't for all the stuff later about period blood and toenail clippings, this could almost be some weird piece of pro-life propaganda.

I actually threw up.

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

So I just listened to this using the TTS capabilities provided by Lord Knighty.

Life is a mistake. ;_;

Emo's stories should come with their own warning label.

8284679

Coming from you, that says a lot...

*turns and skedaddles*

Jesus died for our sins and this is how you repay him?

Huk
Huk #9 · Jul 8th, 2017 · · ·

OK, probably the most 'WTF did I just read' story for me - congrats ... Anybody else, hungry after reading this :trollestia: ?

This is clearly what the human race has been building toward.

Ew. Even the title had me "What the actual hell?"

Sorry. I can't see this.

1917: I bet in 100 years, we'll have flying cars, the cure for cancer, and the rockets needed to explore different galaxies!
2017:

8284656
i think he has alot of poetential for future feature box stories but hes gotta make the topic less blatently offensive

also gooder ocverart

8284688
They do.

It's that thing that says "SomethingEmoAndEdgy".

who needs bleach?

I've seen some shit in my short time on this Godforsaken planet.
I don't want to see any more...
but at the same time, I do.

8284673
wuss

8284819
truly our glory knows no end

Oh god... this... I can't even... I don't know what... just...
*Ahem!*
Okay judging from the prose, grammar, descriptions and actual story progression, I'm fairly sure you're not one of those writers who don't put the time and effort into making a decent story before posting.

At least I hope that is the case. Cause if you actually worked on a story that wasn't so... grosslydisturbingandmindbreakinglydisgusting (#grosslydisturbingandmindbreakinglydisturbing) and instead focused on writing something funny, I'm fairly sure it would turn out pretty good.

I feel bad that you got so many dislikes, but the same time you disserve it. Dude the story was god awful:rainbowlaugh:. But don't worry! If you put your skills to the test you'll be sure to make a good story and not like this one.

The Road.

This was above and beyond anything you have ever written before, SEAE. This was your magnum opus, and it shows. Tears were shed, shits were taken, babies were sacrificed, ave Satanas. You didn't just raise the bar--you forged a completely new one, and, for that, you have earned my respect. I've seen the best of everything this world has had to offer.

Excuse me while I go jump off a bridge.

Your name is so perfect for what you do.💯

(I honestly do not give a damn how many Down votes this comment gets, I'm just saying my opinion)

Abortion is murder!

Oh no

I pray to fucking god you never procreate or have any children ever.

8285299
Abortion is actually a tasty meal.

I am humbled after reading this. I know no matter how much horror I will ever write will I ever compare to this. My hats off to you. Now if you excuse me I'm off to step on some puppy heads.

8285476 It's quite good on toast.

Man, this site's really gone to the dogs. Don't fics have to be approved before they can show up?

8286132
No, there is an auto-approve feature when you have more than one fic published

8286141
Well, I suppose this fic serves as an argument against that system.

Can someone in on this circlejerk please explain the joke here? This isn't art. This isn't dadaism or anti-art. This is one person, as 4chan frequently puts it, "Pretending to be retarded". Anyone and their mother could write a cliche story where fetuses are eaten. That mediocre Drawn Together movie had a scene where the heroes crush puppies to death. This takes no art, this takes no skill, and this takes less effort than the shit youtubers expend when recording themselves soiling themselves.

Are you trying to be edgy and offensive and funny? You failed. Are you trying to make your readers feel disgusted? You failed. You're like a child yelling all the bad words he learned on xbox live, without knowing what any of them mean. If you want me to teach you how to do offensive comedy right, hop back in time a few years, because even fucking Reddit's figured this out by now. Not all of Reddit, just r/The_Donald.

8286267
You're definitely the life of the party, huh?

Anyway, I enjoy what I do. The fact that other people do too is merely a pleasant surprise . But the fact that I have fun writing these things is enough for me.

I'm not so much concerned about the story itself. I'm more concerned about your profile picture. Is that a helicopter or a turnip with legs? Hell, it could be a shiny Tropius.

8286457
Upon a second viewing, that makes much more sense than a shiny Tropius.

Huk

8286132

What you want is censorship - thank you, but no thank you. You have no idea how dangerous that is.

Yes, the story is sick and disgusting, so what? Don't like it, don't read it - that is how it should work.

8286556

I think that Sweet Apple Massacre is actually, one of a few stories banned from FIMfiction (because Big Mac is the main 'actor' there). Fortunately, that's one of very few exceptions.

8286312
Congratulations, that was the correct response.

Live your life the way you see fit.
8286724
Congratulations, you just made an argument for every bad OC story on this site. And every good OC story on this site, too. And every crossover story, and every fetish story, and every shit story. And that's the way it should be. "Don't like, don't read" doesn't just go both ways, it goes all ways.

Huk

8293323

I guess I did, but what alternative is there? Who should decide which OC/story/fetish/whatever is 'bad' and which isn't? You? The mods? The admins? Other users? Think about it.

It is easy to start censoring things 'for the greater good!' but censorship is still a censorship - no matter what kind of nomenclature you'll use to name it.

There are no words...

Instant downvote.

Not the weirdest thing I've read, but it's out there. You are basically the definition of a master troll. I applaud your...work?

“God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?”

8285299
...That's what offended you most about this story?

8686486
What he or she said! *Points at post*

I can't vote either way. I know it was meant to be disgusting...and you provided. But ewwww. :pinkiecrazy:

8285299
Just wanted to let you know 3 years later that you got mad over an obvious shitpost lmao

8285299
It's now been 6 years and I'm still laughing about you being mad over this.

god dammit now i'm hungry

Login or register to comment