• Published 15th Jan 2017
  • 1,448 Views, 199 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 1: Duelist Kingdom - Bahamut0



Things have calmed down after the Fall Formal and the Battle of the Bands. But a new evil is lurking in the shadows, and a new dueling legend has begun! It's time to duel! Rock the dragon!

  • ...
4
 199
 1,448

Epilogue

When Burst and his friends returned home, they got a text from Pinkie to head towards Sugar Cube Corner. Once they arrived, Pinkie flipped on the lights! A huge party was prepared for Burst's big win! "LET'S PARTY!" Pinkie then summoned some of her monster to join in on the party. Burst and his friends then summoned their own monster partners and partied away!

Meanwhile at Crystal Prep...

Ice could feel it. All the other students were staring at him. He knew they were probably talking about him as he walked by, but pretended not to notice. 'Great. They're probably thinking of how much I 'disgraced the school's reputation.' Hmph. Typical. Most of the students here are stuck-up rich kids. Not to mention the principal here seems like a real ice queen. Not to mention the dueling here is as lifeless as ever. But it's not like they'd believe an evil monster used my body as a suit and tried to destroy everyone I love.' As he was walking, a group of five girls were looking at him. Indigo Zap in specific was curious about him.

"Any of you know who that guy is? Or for that matter why everyone's gossiping about him?", she asked.

"His name's Dark Ice.", Sugar Coat replied. "He's been absent from Crystal Prep since Sophomore Year, and resurfaced this year. According to the records he was quite the duelist. But he always went against the instructed tactics and deck builds."

"He sounds kinda cool.", Lemon Zest added. "I can see where he's coming from. All the dueling stuff we learn is so BORING!"

"Not to mention he's got the guts to not even follow the dress code.", Sunny Flare said. "He's just wearing whatever he feels like. I hear even Principal Cinch is scared of him!"

Principal Cinch's Office...

Cinch was reading the latest newspaper, and froze when she saw the headline: CHS Student Burst Stream Wins Duelist Kingdom! Cinch frowned as she read the article. "It appears there is actually a threat from Canterlot High School now. No matter." Cinch then looked over a series of files on her desk. Each one containing the dueling information for students. "I've just the tool to use against him." Cinch closed the file. It read: Twilight Sparkle. Meanwhile, Ice was still walking towards his locker. Unaware that he was being watched.

'I was too late to protect you last time Ice.', the dragon said. 'But I'm here now. And you'll be meeting me sooner than you think.' Red Dragon Archfiend then vanished in a swirl of flame.

Author's Note:

To be continued in Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 2: The Friendship Games!

Comments ( 28 )

7889358 AMAZING!!!!! NEXT TIME THE FRIENDSHIP GAMES! CANT WAIT!

7889358

Yeah. Next is the friendship games. You can use Nightfall Silver if you want. It should make things more interesting.

Dang, just had a thought. What would a fusion between Red Eyes absolute and blue Eyes absolute look like?

7889358 awesome story my friend and I can't wait for the next story upload my friend I'll be waiting my friend and keep me posted on the story upload thanks

7889526
I was just about to ask if I could use him. I'm also giving him a Cyber Dragon deck!

7889584
Well the eyes would be purple, and the scales would be gray.

7889526
By the way, how did you like the duel and the song I used?

7889672
Here's an idea for him!


Purple-Eyes Ultimate absolute Dragon

ATK: 7000
DEF: 7000

Blue Eyes absolute dragon + Red Eyes absolute dragon

Must be summoned by banishing the above monsters from the field and cannot be summoned any other way. This card gains attack and defense equal to every banished monster's attack and defense. Cannot be Destroyed by battle or card effect. You gain life points instead of lose them in battles involving this card. If this card attacks a defense position monster, inflict Triple piercing battle damage to your opponent.

7889755
Dial down the piercing to double.

7889765 why might I ask?





Way too overpowered I assume

7889765

Would you use that card as a combo, burst and Inferno?

7889775
Burst: I'd say so. It does sound pretty cool!

Inferno: We'd DEFINITELY use that card.

7889777


Movie Director: ok burst, now I need you to say, " make it happen, writer!"

7889790
I can see why.

7889799

So, how about it? An entirely new friendship is duelling story with a double battle tourney?

7889799


Burst: *Cough cough* DO IT! *cough cough*

7889805
Burst: HEY! You're not me! Well...I guess you techincally are. Anyway...there will be a combo that features the card. But the author is saving it for the third story!

7889812 crazy fangirl: wellllllll... I may or may not have cloned you burst. Like, 7 times

7889812

maybe it could be a team duel and me and applebloom could be on a team!

7889300
Just submitted the next story. It should post soon!

7889428
Story just posted!

7889674

It was well placed. The final battle was awesome.

I'm sorry I couldn't get around to this review sooner, had stuff to do, but here I am now after your next part is up.
Just going to say: DEFINITELY an improvement. Duels felt better, characters feel more expanded on, especially Sombra who is given good reason to think he is unbeatable here. The side characters still feel underdeveloped, but each of them have all the character they really need. Finally, Burst's victory though similar to his last incarnation, feels earned in this duel, like he really was down to the wire until Absolute pulled through. Despite this, keep the monster's use sparingly because future victories brought down to "Harmony Absolute here to save the day" will make Burst's progression as a protagonist hit a stale point. Now I'm excited to see the new timeline's next story, Battle City can wait let's see how your version of the friendship games pan out.

7895322
Do I ever disappoint with the final duels?

Login or register to comment