• Published 15th Jan 2017
  • 1,448 Views, 199 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 1: Duelist Kingdom - Bahamut0



Things have calmed down after the Fall Formal and the Battle of the Bands. But a new evil is lurking in the shadows, and a new dueling legend has begun! It's time to duel! Rock the dragon!

  • ...
4
 199
 1,448

Duel 15: The Finals

Burst and his friends entered the castle and saw Pegasus and Gold were waiting for them. As well as two other duelists. "Gilda!", Rainbow cried as she ran to meet with her old friend. "Looks like you made it!"

"You too Dash.", Gilda said with a smile. "Same goes for the rest of your friends. And then there's the last favorite to win." Burst and his friends turned to where Gilda was pointing. They were looking at Sombra. "No surprise he made it though. I can't say I'm crazy about his attitude." Pegasus then addressed the finalists.

"Greetings duelists! Congratulations on making it this far! But your challenges have only increased here! Some of you may also be wondering who the eight finalist is. The answer is the young man standing next to me. And now for the part you're all been waiting for! The match-ups for the finals! The first match will be Burst Stream against Gilda! Tomorrow, the finals officially begin! Rest well duelists! For you will need your strength for the duels ahead." Burst and his friends were about to head to their rooms, until Sombra approached them.

"So. You're the one who defeated Blueblood.", Sombra said. "Burst Stream. Right?"

"That's me.", Burst answered. "And everyone knows who you are. You're Sombra." Burst then felt a wave of evil energy, and it was all coming from Sombra! Blue-Eyes then mentally spoke to Burst.

'Be careful Burst!', Blue-Eyes said. 'I'm getting a bad feeling not just from him, but also from his monster!'

"So is there a reason you came over here?", Burst asked.

"Simply to wish you luck.", Sombra said as he walked off. Once he was gone, Burst addressed his friends.

"Come on guys. Let's get some rest."

Meanwhile, Sombra was anticipating his future reign. "So these are the fools in our way Zorc. They'll soon fall by our hands."

"And when they fall, no one shall be left to oppose us.", Zorc finished.