• Published 15th Jan 2017
  • 1,448 Views, 199 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 1: Duelist Kingdom - Bahamut0



Things have calmed down after the Fall Formal and the Battle of the Bands. But a new evil is lurking in the shadows, and a new dueling legend has begun! It's time to duel! Rock the dragon!

  • ...
4
 199
 1,448

Duel 11: Dragon's Den

"Well, well.", Garble said as he looked through his binoculars. "What have we here?" Garble was looking at Burst and his friends. "Boys! We've got a fresh score! You know the drill." Garble's flunkies nodded as they got into position. Burst and his friends continued on their path. Unaware that an ambush was waiting for them. Suddenly, Blue Eyes materialized.

"Blue-Eyes?", Burst asked.

"I sense a LOT of dragons in this area.", Blue-Eyes said as his eyes narrowed. "And they are NOT friendly."

"NOW!", Garble commanded! At that moment, Garble and his minions surrounded Burst and his friends! "Looks like we've caught the new duelist to beat!"

"And you're Garble. The dragon duelist. So what're you after?", Burst asked.

"Ain't it obvious?", Garble snorted. "I'm after more than just your star chips! I want all your Blue-Eyes cards! So let's make this interesting! If you lose, I get all of your Blue-Eyes cards! And if you win I'll hand over all of my star chips!"

"I guess I've got no choice.", Burst said as he noted his surroundings. "Let's duel!"

Burst: 8000
Garble: 8000

"I got the first move! I summon Luster Dragon in attack mode! Then I'll set a card and end my turn.", Garble said with a smirk.

'I don't he's playing fair with that look on his face. But I don't care! I'll beat him fair and square!' "My turn then. I draw! I reveal one Blue-Eyes White Dragon to special summon Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon! Now I'll activate his effect! I'll destroy your monster!" Luster Dragon was destroyed by a bolt of lightning! "Then I'll set a card and end my turn."

"I draw!" Garble sneered as he looked at his hand. "I activate my face-down card! Compulsory Evacuation Device! This'll return your monster to your hand! Next I'll summon Keeper of the Shrine! Then I play Card Advance! I can look at the top five cards of my deck and rearrange them in any order! I'm also allowed an extra tribute summon this turn! And Keeper can be treated as two tributes for a dragon-type monster! I tribute him to summon Tyrant Dragon!" A fearsome dragon with orange scales descended! "Attack him directly! Tyrant Blaze!" Burst cringed as the flames crashed into his life points! "I'll set a card and end my turn."

Burst: 5100
Garble: 8000

"I draw!", Burst said. He then looked over his hand. 'This should be enough.' "I'll reveal Blue-Eyes in my hand to special summon Blue-Eyes Alternative! Now I summon White Stone of Ancients! I'll tune him with Blue-Eyes Alternative! I synchro summon Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon in defense mode! I end my turn. Now White Stone's effect activates! I can special summon a 'Blue-Eyes' monster from my deck! I special summon Dragon Spirit of White in defense mode! Now I can banish a spell or trap card you control! I choose your face-down! Now I'll tribute Dragon Spirit to special summon Blue-Eyes from my hand!" 'He's still giving me that look. I need to up my game.'

"I draw! Yes! I equip Tyrant Dragon with Dragon Shield! Now he can't be destroyed by battle or by card effects!", Garble said with a sneer.

'Is he serious?', Burst thought as he chuckled.

"What's so funny?!"

"You just wasted your best monster. You won't take any damage, but neither will I.", Burst replied. Garble's jaw dropped.

"YOU MEAN I JUST MADE MY BEST MONSTER A LIVING WALL?!", Garble screamed. Burst nodded. "Fine! I end my turn."

"I draw! I switch Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon into attack mode! Then I'll play Return of the Dragon Lords to Revive Dragon Spirit of White from my graveyard! Now I'll banish your Dragon Shield! Then I'll destroy your monster with Blue-Eyes! White Lightning!" Garble winced as his monster was destroyed! "Now I'll attack you directly with my other dragons! Double Spirit Lightning!" Garble froze when he was hit full force! "I end my turn. It's too bad you rely on brute force with no strategy."

Burst: 5100
Garble: 2900

"My turn. I draw!", Garble said. "I play The Melody of Awakening Dragon! I'll discard a card and add two dragon-type monster with 3000 or more attack and 2500 defense to my hand! And now it's over! I'll banish one light and one dark monster from my graveyard! I summon Chaos Emperor Dragon!" But before Garble could summon the legendary forbidden monster, his duel disk flashed red! "What?!" In frustration, Garble kept trying to summon his monster. A red X kept going off in his monster zone. "Why can't I summon my best monster?!"

"You DO know that Chaos Emperor Dragon is banned right?", Burst asked. 'How is he a top ranked duelist again?' Garble's jaw dropped. "Its effect is so OP that it was banned because it was too strong.You can't even have ONE copy of that thing."

"Indeed.", Gold said.

"When did you get here Gold?", Sunset asked.

"Dad put me in charge of monitoring the use of any banned cards that were smuggled in. Me and some of the security guys wait until one is activated for proof they were brought and we exact the penalty."

"And that is?", Inferno asked. Gold then turned to Garble.

"Any duelist who activates a banned card has all of their star chips confiscated and is disqualified from the tournament.", Gold said.

"WHAT?!", Garble screamed.

"Sorry Garble. But those are the rules."

"You can't do this!", Garble screamed. "I...I'M THE KING OF THE DRAGON DUELISTS!"

'Some king. I can still show him.' "Gold?", Burst asked.

"Yeah?"

"Let's allow this 'king' a chance to fight for his throne.", Burst said with a small smile.

"I guess I can allow this for one duel.", Gold said. "For this turn, Chaos Emperor Dragon is legal."

"Your done for!", Garble said with a sneer. "I pay 1000 life points to activate Chaos Emperor Dragon's effect! We both send all cards from our hands and fields to the graveyard and you take 300 damage for each card sent! I have two cards total, and you have three on your field and two in your hand! This means you take 2100 points of damage!" Burst winced as his field was wiped out! Chaos Emperor Dragon also left the field too! "WHAT?! Nobody told me that happened!"

Burst: 3000
Garble: 1900

'This is it!' "My turn! I draw!", Burst said. "I banish White Stone of Ancients to add Blue Eyes White Dragon to my hand! Now I'll play Trade-In! I'll discard Blue-Eyes to draw two new cards! Then I'll play Return of the Dragon Lords! I revive Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my graveyard! You're a disgrace to all those who pride themselves in being called dragon masters. Real dragon duelists duel with honor, and respect! Let's show him how real dragons duel Blue-Eyes! Attack him directly! White Lightning!"

"NO!", Garble hissed as the last of his life points were obliterated! Gold then collected Garble's star chips. "I should've won.", Garble fumed as he handed over his star chips.

"You should've been booted off this island.", Gold said as he walked over to Burst and handed over the star chips. "Looks like you've just made it to the finals Burst.", Gold said with a smile.

"And it looks like there's only two of us left that need to make it.", Burst said as he looked to Rarity and Rainbow Dash. "But something tells me the duels are only going to get harder from here on in."