• Published 1st Oct 2016
  • 1,530 Views, 326 Comments

A Cavalcade of Cards - QueenMoriarty



Thirty-one random Magic: The Gathering cards. Thirty-one random-er pony stories.

  • ...
5
 326
 1,530

Acknowledgments

With thanks to FoME for answering a seemingly endless slew of questions, giving indispensable advice, providing endless encouragement, and also inspiring this whole dumb idea and getting me into Magic is the first place.

With thanks to PegasusMesa for editing help with Early Modern English in that one chapter with the elephants. And also just being cool.

And of course, for everyone else who read this story. Thank you, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart.

Comments ( 12 )

Loved this through and through

And thank you for bothering to get the Early Modern English right! Few people try, and it's one of my pet peeves.

Thanks for writing this collection. I hope you decide to take at least one of the shorts and expand it into a full story.

7685972 Got an entire blog post listing all the things I might potentially continue.

7685862 CUURSE YOOU LUNAR TIMEKEEPING SYSTEEEEEEEEEM

I just finished reading all of these and they are lovely and well written. My only regret is that I wasn't reading them as you were putting them up so I could join in the others in all of their comments about wanting more of specific chapters and whatnot

7697531 By all means, feel free to comment on the individual chapters. I promise I won't be annoyed.

7787060

PresentPerfect led me not-astray, for once.

8160325 oh noes
and hurrah
chaos reigns

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

9009088
Potato, pothato

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

9998283
...Oh. o.O Wow, did not get that at all.

Well done and thank you for sharing.

Login or register to comment