• Published 16th Sep 2016
  • 12,351 Views, 156 Comments

Daring? Do me! - Damaged



An artifact makes Daring Do's job at least twice as hard, twice as complicated, and leaves a sour taste in "his" mouth.

Comments ( 39 )

I really like this story, and if you say it will be On Hiatus until the end of time, then I shall keep it on my Tracking shrrlf until the end of time!

8826352 Thanks! Basically what I was getting at is that if you have a bookshelf for long-term projects that update amazingly infrequently, that's a good spot for this.

8578173
So far, every comment of yours that I've seen has at least one dislike. I'm curious as to why?

Comment posted by Chrome Masquerade deleted Mar 28th, 2018

"...There's a lot of naughty stuff." Rainbow grinned at her friend. "Even the naughty bits are well written."

"Yup. There's nothing actually wrong with the naughty bits." Gently knocking the book over, Rainbow Dash revealed the cover.

"No! I mean, there's a lot of clever things happen during the,"—Twilight gulped—"naughty bits."

"You practically can't avoid reading them or you'd miss most of the story." Rainbow Dash looked at Twilight and recognized that her friend was skipping around the truth of the matter as much as she was. "They—they're pretty good bits."

I really like this story. I've read all of the previous chapters three times already. Really, you should consider continuing it.

8826382 Someone was being grumpy and unreasonable. I blocked them. So they downvoted all my stories and started trying to downvote all my comments. Now, with shortish stories like this one it was no problem, they could get through the comments section in a few minutes, but several of my stories are 100k+ words, and one is over 500k words. I loved that they apparently lost their anger while browsing some of the craziest clop I have ever written.:twilightblush:

8826568
I like all your stories, but i did not know this was hiatus... I simply cannot allow that. But its your story so please continue

8826747 Heh, it was actually someone else's story. This was written on commission and the commissioner wanted this to end. Given that it isn't using any of their OCs, and that I still enjoy writing it, I am holding it on hiatus pending adding more (maybe).

8826747
Im finally changing my name so im not really bad... this username is old and makes me sound like im 5 XD

Wait a new chapter???
Awesome!

I really really hope you will be coming back to this story at some point

8827054 We'll have to see. Nibbles was dang fun to come up with, and the Daring/Ahui dynamic was great fun to write. But I need to come up with a new plot.

Twilight Sparkle hiccuped.

Twilight, you already forgot Flash?

8827055
Plot?
Who needs plot for clop XD

8826565
Now that is funny

8827387 They are, without a doubt, my second most devoted reader.

8827375 I like plots with plots!

8827175 Brad? Of course she has! Watch the extended version of Forgotten Friendship! :twilightblush:

A fitting cliffhanger for a possible continuation.
Keep going! ;)

Am I the only one who saw Daring walk in and immediately my brain said “there’s a settlement that needs your help.”? I mean, I know I saw that pic on Derpi earlier that used that as a horror joke but still... also, read it all in the last few hours, good stuff. Fast but believable progression of character relations when magical effects are added.

8827391
And who's your first most devoted reader

8827577 Canary in the Coal Mine, for sure. He funds about half the stories I am working on at any given time.

8827578
Wow
Kinda reminds me of the tear of grace

This is too beautiful to let die.

Yeesssssssss, another one! Off Hiatus, then?

8834361 I am giving my patrons a chance to vote on it getting more chapters.

Welcome back!

That's an interesting way for this story to go. Good job!

8844218 I've not been missing so much as working on other projects. :twilightsmile:

8844225
Can't wait to see those other projects

9083956 You can see them already! I write daily, and publish three times a week!

9083977
dude, when is this going to update?

9414842 As per author notes:

Phew! It's been a while. I am honestly torn. This was meant to be the finish of the story, the funny/silly little clop scene to cap it off. But writing this gave me a hankering for more. So, until the end of time, this story will be marked "Hiatus." I really don't know if I will come back to it, but at the same time I enjoyed writing this silliness so much I might. Call it abandoned, call it what you will, but I will try to be honest with you every step of the way.

At the moment I just have too much on my plate to come back to something I don't even have a storyline for.

9414844
a'ight, i'll trak it for a while k?

I need more of this it can’t end there

Will you ever come back to this Damaged?

10891551 I have to say no at this point. I marked it complete because, in the 2 years it has been since I wrote the last chapter, I have not had a single thought toward it.

Login or register to comment