• Published 17th Nov 2015
  • 5,655 Views, 567 Comments

Little ray of sunshine - KDS-Writingindustries



A filly goddess of the sun is now a filly being raised in the land of the underground. What could go wrong?

  • ...
20
 567
 5,655

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 43: That's Fabulous!!!

Right as Celestia walked into the next room, she spotted Mettaton, standing in the middle of some strange wide platform. Celestia's brows furrowed and she cautiously made her way infront of the robot. They were now only a few feet apart.

The pony gave him a hard stare, "I should've know it was YOU behind this Mettaton" She spat.

"HMM, AND YET YOU DIDN'T. HA. TALK ABOUT AN OBLIVIOUS FOOL" Mettaton insulted.

Celestia's eyes narrowed even further, "I am NOT an oblivious fool, YOU are!"

Mettaton gave out a robotic laugh, "OH PAH-LEASE DARLING. YOU'VE BEEN BLIND THIS WHOLE TIME! YOU WERE JUST A PUPPET, AND ALPHYS WAS PULLING YOUR STRINGS. YOU THINK YOU AND HER WERE 'STOPPING' ME? FROM KILLING YOU AND TAKING YOUR SOUL? IT. WAS. ALL. AN. ACT."

The pony's eyes widened a bit then narrowed even more, "Th-those are lies! All of them!"

"YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP DENYING THIS DARLING, AND FACE THE TRUTH. AS SHE WATCHED YOU ON THE SCREEN, SHE GREW ATTACHED TO YOUR LITTLE ADVENTURE. SHE DESPERATLY WANTED TO BE APART OF IT. SO SHE DECIDED TO INSERT HERSELF INTO THE STORY. SHE REACTIVATED PUZZLES. SHE DISABLED ELEVATORS. SHE ENLISTED ME TO TORMENT YOU. ALL SO SHE COULD SAVE YOU FROM THE DANGERS THAT DIDN'T EXIST. ALL SO YOU WOULD THINK SHE IS A GREAT PERSON... THAT. SHE'S. NOT" Mettaton revealed to the pony.

Celestia was shocked in disbelief, "N-no... She wouldn't, c-couldn't... Didn't!!! S-she didn't do it!!!" Celestia wasn't trying to convince Mettaton anymore, she was trying so, so hard, to convince herself.

"OH MY GOD, FACE THE FACTS!!! CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'VE BEEN TRICKED!?!? THIS WAS JUST SO SHE COULD BE APART OF YOUR STORY, SO SHE COULD BE AN IDOL IN YOUR EYES!! THIS ISN'T REALLY REAL, I DON'T EVEN HAVE DESIRES TO HARM PONIES, FAR FROM IT ACTUALLY. MY ONLY DESIRE, IS TO ENTERTAIN" Mettaton explained.

Celestia was now wide eyed, "Alphys..." Celestia felt betrayed, but desperately tried to hide it.

"WHAT A SHAME, SO SAD YOU HAD TO LEARN ABOUT IT THIS WAY. BUT CHEER UP DARLING, BECAUSE... IT'S TIME FOR A PLOT TWIST" Mettaton raised his hand as stage lights appeared around them and below them.

When Celestia looked down she was shocked, there were monsters all around the platform she and Mettaton were on. They looked excited.

"SORRY, FOLKS! THE OLD PROGRAM'S BEEN CANCELLED!!! BUT WE GOT A FINALE THAT WILL DRIVE YOU WILD!!!" Mettaton happily announced as the audience cheered. Suddenly, the platform lifted up and went higher, as did the crowds, seats. "REAL ACTION!!! REAL DRAMA!!! REAL BLOODSHED!!! ON OUR NEW SHOW... ATTACK OF THE KILLER ROBOT!!!!" Everyone screamed in delight.

Celestia's SOUL popped out, which was now turned upside down and yellow.


Mettaton attacks!

"I WAS THE ONE THAT RE-ARRANGED THE CORE! I WAS THE ONE THAT HIRED EVERYONE TO KILL YOU! ALTHOUGH, YOU DIDN'T FIGHT ALL OF THEM, ACTUALLY I THINK YOU FOUGHT ONLY TWO, WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY. LUCKILY, IT WILL MAKE YOUR DEATH MORE ENJOYABLE!! SO WIN-WIN"

Celestia growled, "You made it more difficult for no reason"

"OH THERE WAS A VERY GOOD REASON... RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE PRETTY POPULAR ON UNDETNET. EVERYONE LOVES YOU. BUT, YOU'RE JUST A ONE-HIT WONDER. BUT STILL, YOU GOT ME MY CHANCE TO BECOME EVEN MORE FAMOUS THAN YOU! TELLING EVERYONE ON UNDERNET THAT I'LL BE FIGHTING YOU TO THE DEATH? WHO WOULDN'T WATCH THAT?!?!?!?!" Mettaton boasted as the crowd went wild.

"So you just used me, to make you a celebrity?!?!?" Celestia exclaimed.

"UHH, DUH? OBVIOUSLY" Mettaton summoned attacks for the filly to shoot.

Celestia used her knowledge of how to use her yellow SOUL to block off the attacks, the crowd cheered.

Mettaton explained to Celestia how he would get her SOUL to cross through the barrier himself to become a star on the surface, he boasted about how millions of ponies would watch him and idolise him for being a star he always dreamed of being.

Celestia got hit by one of the attacks, the audience gasped. Celestia looked at Mettaton, 'I can't spare him when he wants me dead, what can I do...what can I' Her eyes widened, she remembered what happened previously, and where his weakness was.

'That button I saw... That might turn the tables. Just have to make him true around'

"WELL IT'S BEEN A FUN BATTLE, BUT NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DI-"

"Wait!" Celestia yelled out, "There's a mirror behind you, don't you want to look your best before killing me?"

"OH OF COURSE!" Mettaton turned around, revealing a giant switch behind his back. "WHERE'S THE MIRRIOR, I DON-"

*Flip*

The crowd gasped in shock, everyone went silent. Celestia had flipped Mettaton's switch.

"DID YOU... JUST FLIP...MY SWITCH?" Mettaton asked.

Celestia grinned wildly "Yep"

Mettaton turned around and put his arms on either side of his body, he was producing robotical beeps and boops. Until everything flashed into a bright blinding light. Celestia quickly used her wings and a shield to protect herself from the light.

Everything faded into a pitch black darkness. Then there was a sound that made the pony's spine shiver.

"OOOHHHH YES!!!"

'What've I done...?'

Spotlights appeared on a silhouette covered in fog. It was where Mettaton was standing, but the silhouette was much different that want Celestia has seen before. She heard the audience around her start to cheer.

"oohhh my." The voice was unmistakably Mettaton's, but it sounded different. Much different. "If you flipped my switch, that could only mean one thing. You're DESPERATE for the premier for my new body"

"No I'm not, I'm really not, why do you sound different? What's going on?" Celestia muttered, slightly terrified.

"Hahahaha. How rude... But luckily for you and everyone else, I've been aching to show this off for a long time. So... as thanks, I'll give you a handsome reward. I'll make your last living moments... " Suddenly two giant blue holographic wings and horn sprouted out of the silhouette and the fog disappeared. Now the new Mettaton was completely visible. Mettaton had the bipedal body of a stallion that ended with bright pink heels, a glossy black metal mane. His holographic blue wings sprouted out from his back and the horn from the top of his forehead.

"ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!"

The audience went wild as lights on the stage turned pink and music began to play. Celestia wouldn't admit it, but the music was rather catchy.


Mettaton EX makes his premiere!

Mettaton began posing quickly and dramatically, Meanwhile Celestia was questioning her love life sanity.

"Light! Cameras! Action!" The fabulous robot announced as he zoomed towards the alicorn, swinging his leg at her. Celestia didn't have enough time to dodge at got hit directly in the muzzle, the audience winced as Celestia got kicked and tumbled down.

"Come on darling, surely you have more than THAT" Mettaton EX teased at the pony.

Celestia slowly got up and smiled at Mettaton, "You know it's not!" Despite being hurt, she posed dramatically. The audiences cheered loudly.

Effort! +650

Mettaton stared at the ratings chart above, it was gradually going higher. He smiled, "Okay, pony, let's see if you can handle THIS" Mettaton summoned tinnier versions of his former self.

Celestia shot them all while dramatically posing for the audience.

Dramatic! +400

Outstanding! +200

Adorable! +700

The audience rejoiced and chanted Celestia's name. She banged her head to the music and began dancing rhythmically to the beat.

Cuteness! +100

Skilled +250

Great moves! +300

Mettaton stared in disbelief as the ratings went high as the alicorn kept dancing to the music. 'Wow, she's good' He smiled and got everyone's attention, "Okay darling, try to keep up!"

"With pleasure!" Celestia grinned as Mettaton attacked while posing spectacularly. Celestia evaded all attacks while also, posing with attitude, at the end of the barrage of attacks, they both posed together in sync. The audience loved it.

Spectacular choreography! +1000

"Well since you've showed your heart to me, why don't I show you mine?" Mettaton's heart popes out of his centre and began summoning lightning bolts to attack.

Celestia dodged them and shot Mettaton's heart with a strong direct hit. Mettaton's arms bust out of their sockets, and his hologram wings had flickered away. Everyone gasped, had Celestia gone to far? "Y-your arms! Are you okay?"

Mettaton quickly snapped out of his shock and smiled, "Arms? Who needs arms..." Mettaton EX did a dramatic pose with his legs, "With legs like these!?!"

Da truth!! +100

Celestia nodded, "Well, I bet I'm not going to get hit AT ALL!!!" The crowd chanted the pony's name.

Mettaton summoned the attack, and like Celestia said, she didn't get hit, the ratings got even higher.

"Come on! Mettaton! It's time for a pose off!" The alicorn yelled as she posed cutely. "I'll be posing so good, that you'll need oil for those legs!!!"

BURN!!! +100

Mettaton light heartedly scoffed as he posed in sync with Celestia, and the audience went nuts. Mettaton laughed, "Come on now darling, it's been a fun ride, but we both know who'll win at the end! Now witness the true power of pony kind's star!" Mettaton's heart flew out again, this time, more heavily guarded, and Mettaton trying to kick Celestia up to oblivion.

Celestia smiled, she evaded attacks, while posing, attacked the heart, while posing, and even when she got damaged, she was still posing as best as she could, then, with one last hit, Mettaton's legs blew up, and his blue horn had faded away. Leaving only his head and torso.

PERFECT FINAL MOVES!!! +2000

Suddenly the music faded out, silence taking its place.

"OHH LOOK AT THESE RATINGS!!! THESE ARE THE MOST VIEWERS I'VE EVER HAD!!! WE'VE REACHED THE VIEWER CALL-IN MILESTONE! ONE LUCKY VIEWER WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO TALK TO ME... BEFORE I LEAVE THE UNDERGROUND FOREVER!!" He announced loudly to his audience. "LET'S SEE WHO CALLS IN FIRST!" Celestia heard a ringing sound coming from Mettaton's chest. "HI YOU'RE ON TV! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS, OUR LAST SHOW???"

A voice came out of the speaker, a very, familiar voice.

"... oh........ hi... mettaton... i really liked watching your show.... my life is pretty boring... but... seeing you two on screen... brought excitement to my life... vicariously... i can't tell, but... i guess this is the last episode...? i'll miss you... mettaton..... oh.... i didn't mean to talk for so long....oh........"

"NO! WAIT! BL.... H....THEY ALREADY HUNG UP...." The robot muttered sadly, but shook off the sadness, "I'LL TAKE ANOTHER CALLER!!! " More happy callers were saying their goodbyes to Mettaton.

Meanwhile, Celestia's mind clicked, 'Blooky's friend...it's Mettaton! And that iPod must be his too!' The pony blinked, 'The iPod... The cable!' Celestia got both items out of her satchel, she had an idea, an idea to make this Finale worth-while. "Woo-hoo! Go Mettaton! You're amazing!" Celestia shouted out loud to both the audience and the robot, "ME-TTA-TON! ME-TTA-TON! ME-TTA-TON! ME-TTA-TON!" Celestia chanted, other people from the crowd began to cheer as well.

"ME-TTA-TON!"

"ME-TTA-TON!"

"ME-TTA-TON!"

"ME-TTA-TON!"

While the audience was chanting, the alicorn slipped past the robot's view and carefully put in the cable, and picked out the perfect song to play.

"I-I-I, THANK YOU. THANK YOU ALL!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ALL ARE SO SUPORTIVE-" Mettaton stopped himself when he heard some familiar music, "T-THAT SONG..."

The filly came into his view, "Give them a finale they deserve" She took a deep breath and began to sing.

"I can't help it if I make a scene~"

"Step-ping out of my hot-pink limousine~"

"I'm turning head~ And I'm stop-ping traffic~"

"When I pose, they scream~ And when I joke, they laugh~"

"I've got a-" Mettaton started to sing.

"Pair of eyes that they're get-ting lost in~"

"They're hypnotised by my way of walking~"

"I got them dazzled like a stage Ma-gi-cian~"

"When I point, they look-"

"And when I talk, they listen-"

"Well"

"Everybody needs a friend~ and I got you, and you and you~"

"So many we can't even name them~ Can you blame us? We're too famous~"

"Haven't you noticed I'm a star! I'm coming into view as the world is turning~"

"Haven't you noticed, I made it this far~"

"Now everyone can see me burning~"

"Now everyone can see me burning~"

"Now everyone can see me burning~"

The pony bowed as crowd gave their last ginormous applause for both Mettaton and Celestia. The door were unlocked so the audience said their last goodbyes as they exited the room. Leaving only the pony and robot left.

"Wow. You did great out there Mettaton!" Celestia looked at the robot, then gasped, Mettaton was not moving, and his eyes were blank, "M-Mettaton?"

A voice popped out from the speaker, "Mettaton EX's battery is at -0%- please send this body back to the Royal scientist laboratory as soon as possible. Thank you, and have a nice day~!"

The alicorn gave the robot a soft smile, "I'll get you back to Alphys' lab, don't worry" Then another memory popped up inside the pony's mind, 'Alphys... I'll talk to her about it later' Celestia grabbed Mettaton's torso and teleported back to the lab.


When Celestia teleported back to the lab, it was empty, no one was here.

"Hello? Alphys!. Are you in here?"

Celestia grabbed into Mettaton again and teleported up to the higher level of the lab. Still, there was no sign of the Doctor anywhere. "Stay here Mettaton" The filly put down Mettaton gently onto the table. Celestia looked around a bit more, there was no one here. The alicorn teleported back down to the lower level of the lab, she saw something particular on the desk of the scientist's computer. It was a blue letter, with one pink heart to seal it's contents. 'Was that there before?' The pony was about to pick it up until.

*Ring...*

Celestia was filled with relief to know that Alphys was alright.

"Finally, where are you? I've been looking all over for you!"

"U-uh, y-yeah. C-can we d-discuss that l-later?" Alphys whispered through the phone, she sounded scared, "L-listen, I-I-I need h-help! P-please!"

Celestia was getting worried, "Alphys, what's wrong! Where are you!"

"L-l-listen! P-please! I-I need help! I'm at th-the garbage dump. Please, please hurry!" Alphys sounded more scared than before.

"Wait, Alphys, can you just tell me what's going on I mean-"

There was shuffling noise from the other side of the phone. "I-I can't t-talk. Just h-hurry up!"

*Click...*

Worried that her friend might be in danger, Celestia quickly teleported to the Waterfall dump.

Author's Note:

Behold! What all the foreshadowing was building up to!!!

Was it good? Tell me honestly

Well. Leave a like and tell me what you think in the comments below.

That's it for now.

PreviousChapters Next