• Published 17th Nov 2015
  • 5,655 Views, 567 Comments

Little ray of sunshine - KDS-Writingindustries



A filly goddess of the sun is now a filly being raised in the land of the underground. What could go wrong?

  • ...
20
 567
 5,655

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 19: Dating start!

"OKAY!!! DATING START!!!" Papyrus yelled.

Celestia's heart suddenly jumped out, startling the pony. "Wah?! We're dating not fighting! Why's my SOUL out?!"

"HMM... I THINK FIGHTING AND DATING ARE THE SAME WITH YOUR SOUL, I'M NOT SURE..." Papyrus theorized "BUT DON'T WORRY PONY! I SHALL NOT FIGHT, FOR WE ARE ON A DATE! I'VE ACTUALLY NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE. BUT DO NOT WORRY!!! YOU CAN'T SPELL 'PREPARED' WITHOUT SEVERAL LETTERS FROM MY NAME!!!" Papyrus showed a book to the filly. "I SNAGGED AN OFFICAL DATING RULEBOOK FROM THE LIBRARY! WE'RE READY TO HAVE A GREAT TIME!" The skeleton proceeded to reading the book. "LET'S SEE...STEP ONE...HAVE YOUR DATING PARTNER SAY 'DATING START' TO ACCESS 'DATING HUB'"

Celestia stared blankly for a second, "Oh, I have to say it" Celestia cleared her throat "Dating start!" Suddenly the front of the book flashed brightly until it show a holographic screen of what supposedly was the, 'Dating hub'.

Papyrus looked in awe "WOWIE!!! I FEEL SO INFORMED!!"

However, Celestia wasn't, "What's the dog scan suppose to do?"

Papyrus didn't notice Celestia's bafflement and continued to read on. "I THINK WE'RE READY FOR STEP TWO!!! 'STEP TWO... ASK THEM ON A DATE...'" Papyrus cleared his throat. "PONY! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS... PWILL GO ON A DATE WITH YOU!!!" Papyrus yelled as he pointed dramatically at Celestia.

Said pony smiled "Okay"

The skeleton blushed "R-REALLY!!! WOWIE!!! I GUESS THAT MEANS IT'S TIME FOR STEP THREE!!!" Papyrus stopped blushing like an anime school girl and read the book. "'STEP THREE... WEAR NICE CLOTHES TO SHOW YOU CARE!'" Papyrus looked stunned "WAIT A SECOND. 'WEAR CLOTHING...' THAT SCARF AROUND YOUR NECK...YOU'RE WEARING CLOTHING RIGHT NOW!" Papyrus pointed to the filly' scarf.

Celestia looked at it "Oh, this, heh...I forgot I was even wearing it..."

Papyrus wasn't really paying attention to what Celestia said. "NOT ONLY THAT...EARLIER TODAY, YOU WE'RE ALSO WEARING CLOTHING!! " Papyrus blushed a little "NO...COULD IT BE??? YOU WANTED TO DATE ME FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!??"

Celestia dicided to play along "Absolutely"

Papyrus.exe stopped working.

Papyrus.exe reloaded "NO!! YOU PLANNED IT ALL!!! YOU'RE WAY BETTER AT DATING THAN I AM!! N-NOOOO!!! YOUR DATING POWER...!!!" The dating hub was replaced with a bar titled 'DATING POWER'. It was a quarter percent full. "NYEH!" Papyrus smile grew bigger, a tension graph appeared "NYEH HEH HEH!!! DON'T THINK YOU'VE BESTED ME YET! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS...HAVE NEVER BEEN BEATEN AT DATING, AND NEVER WILL!! I CAN EASILY KEEP UP WITH YOU!!! YOU SEE, I, TO, CAN WEAR CLOTHING!!!" Celestia 'gasped' in shock. "IN FACT...I ALWAYS WEAR MY 'SPECIAL' CLOTHES UNDERNEATH MY REGULAR CLOTHES!! JUST IN CASE SOMEONE ASKS ME ON A DATE!!! BEHOLD!!!"

Papyrus span rapidly and flashed white, revealing his 'special' clothes. He was now wearing bright orange shorts, sneakers with bright blue socks, a shirt that said 'Cool Dude', basket balls for shoulder biceps, and a baseball cap with the cap pointing sideway. Papyrus smiled "NYEH! HOW DO YOU LIKE MY 'SECRECT' STYLE!?!"

Celestia gleefully smiled "I love it!"

Papyrus looked like he had gotten hit. "NO! A GENUINE COMPLEMENT...!!!" The 'Dating power' bar increased once more, now being 3/4 full, the tension graph also disappeared.

"HOWEVER...YOU DON'T TRUELY UNDERSTAND THE TRUE POWER OF THIS OUTFIT!!! THEREFORE...WHAT YOU JUST SAID WAS INVALID!!!" The 'Dating power' bar decreased, it was now only half percent. "THIS DATE WONT ESCALATE ANY FURTHER!!! ....UNLESS YOU CAN FIND MY MY SECRET!! BUT THAT WONT HAPPEN!!" Papyrus said smugly.

The alicorn smirked "Challenge accepted!!!" She moved her heart to inspect her date's outfit to find the secret. "Hmm..." Celestia's white heart moved in front of the skeleton's shirt.

Papyrus smile shined "THIS SHIRT DIDN'T ORIGINALLY SAY 'COOL', BUT I IMPROVED IT! EXPERT TIP. ALL CLOTHING ARTICLES CAN BE IMPROVED THIS WAY."

"Noted" Celestia moved her SOUL to a different article of clothing, the basket ball biceps.

"I SEE, I SEE. YOU LIKE CARESSING MY BICEPS WITH A FLOATING HEART. BUT WHO DOESN'T!?" Celestia snickered a bit to that notion. The heart moved again to another article of clothing, the baseball cap.

"MY HAT...? MY HAT. MY HAT! NYEH HEH HEH!!!" Papyrus took of his hat to reveal a present. "W-WELL THEN... YOU HAVE FOUND MY SECRET. I SUPOSE I HAVE NO CHOICE! IT'S A PRESENT, A PRESENT J-JUST FOR YOU!" Papyrus stumbled.

Celestia lifted the present off of the tall skeleton's head and moved it in front of her. "Thanks for the present Papy!" The filly said cheerfully as she opened it, revealing a plate of spaghetti.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?" Papyrus asked

"Of course"

"SPAGHETTI, THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE THINKING, ISN'T IT... RIGHT!" The alicorn nodded. "BUT OH-SO WRONG!"

The 'Dating power' bar appeared again, "THIS AIN'T ANY PLAIN OL' PASTA! THIS IS AN ARTISAN'S WORK! SILKEN SPAGHETTI! FINELY AGED IN AN OAKEN CASK...THEN COOKED BY ME! MASTER CHEF PAPYRUS!!! PONY!!! IT'S TIME TO END THIS!! THERE'S NO WAY THIS CAN GO ANY FURTHER!!" Papyrus stood proudly, Celestia dropped her head, mane covering her eyes. "NYEH HEH HEH! IT'S FINALLY OVER... I! HAVE-"

The skeleton was interrupted by Celestia's giggles, but it sounded more, intense. "Heh heh heh..." Celestia intensely stared at Papyrus with DETERMINATION. "Challenge!" Celestia lifted the plate of spaghetti to her mouth "ACCEPTED" The pony took a bite out of the spaghetti. Celestia's face reflexively scrunches up, the taste was indescribable...

"WHAT A PASSIONATE EXPRESSION!!! YOU MUST REALLY LOVE MY COOKING!" Papyrus blushed "AND BY EXTENSION, ME!!! MABYE EVEN MORE THAN I DO!!!" Papyrus had looked like he had gotten hit as the 'Dating power' bar kept rising, and surpassed the maximum amount, and everything went white except for Papyrus and Celestia.

"PONY. IT IS CLEAR NOW. YOU ARE MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME" Celestia grinned. "EVERYTHING YOU DO. EVERYTHING YOU SAY. IT'S ALL BEEN FOR MY SAKE. PONY. I WANT YOU TO BEHAPPY, TOO. IT'S TIME FOR ME TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS. IT'S TIME THAT I TOLD YOU. I PAPYRUS... " Everything went back to normal, but Papyrus looked guilty. "I...UM....BOY, IS IT HOT IN HERE OR IS IT JUST ME??"

Celestia raised a brow "Is, something wrong Papy?"

"...OH, SHOOT. PONY I'M SORRY." Papyrus took a deep breath, "I DON'T LIKE YOU THE WAY YOU LIKE ME. ROMANTICALLY, I MEAN"

Celestia 'gasped' "What!? It can't be?!"

"I MEAN. I TRIED VERY HARD TO. I THOUGHT THAT BECAUSE YOU FLIRTED WITH ME...I WAS SUPOSE TO GO ON A DATE WITH YOU. THEN, ON THE DATE, FEELINGS WOULD BLOSSOM FORTH!!!" Papyrus blushed again, "I WOULD BE ABLE TO MATCH YOUR PASSION FOR ME!" The skeleton hung his skull in shame "BUT ALAS... I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS.... HAVE FAILED. I FEEL JUST THE SAME AS BEFORE. AND INSTEAD, BY DATING YOU...I HAVE ONLY DRAWN YOU DEEPER..." Papyrus posed dramatically, "INTO YOUR INTENSE LOVE FOR ME! A DARK PRISION OF PASSION, WITH NO ESCAPE. HOW COULD I HAVE DONE THAT TO MY DEAR FRIEND...?" Papyrus was on his knee caps, skull hung in shame.

Celestial trotted in front of him "How about we just be friends instead?"

Papyrus quickly stood up "OF COURSE!!! HOW COULD I FORGET! I CAN JUST STAY IN THE FRIEND-ZONE FOREVER!!! PONY!!! I'LL KEEP BEING YOUR COOL FRIEND...AND ACT LIKE THIS ALL NEVER HAPPENED! AFTER ALL, YOU ARE VERY GREAT, IT WOULD BE TRAGIC TO LOSE YOUR FRIENDSHIP"

Celestia blushed and rubbed her foreleg with one hoof "Thanks Papy"

"BUT PLEASE, DON'T CRY BECAUSE I WONT KISS YOU. BECAUSE, I DON'T EVEN HAVE LIPS. AND-" Celestial stopped listening to more of the skeleton's speech, because she had the greatest idea ever. But she had to wait until Papyrus was finished, he also gave Celestia his phone number. Before Papyrus walked out, Celestia stopped him.

"Hey, Papy?" The alicorn asked "You know how you said that you couldn't kiss me because you have no lips right?" Papyrus nodded, and Celestia grinned "Well, you didn't say anything about me kissing you platonically"

"WAIT WHAT?"

Celestia teleported above Papyrus' head "Surprise kiss attack!" The filly landed on the skeleton's head and pecked him on the fore head.

Papyrus looked like he had been painted red, "AAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!" Papyrus rushed down the stairs, with a small alicorn kissing his skull multiple times.

To both Papyrus and Celestia's surprise, Sans was on the couch, watching MTT. "SANS!!! HELP!! THE PONY IS SUBDUING ME WITH PLATONIC KISSES"

Sans snickered "kiss 'er back bro"

"I CAN'T, I DON'T HAVE LIPS!!!" Papyrus flopped to the ground in defeat, with the filly on his back.

Celestia stood proudly gloating over the skeleton's 'defeat' "Ha ha ha!!! I have beaten The great Papyrus! For I! The...uuuhhh" The alicorn couldn't think of a name for herself.

"the magnificent cele-"

"The magnificent Celestia! Thanks Sans. All shall tremble before me!! Ha ha ha!!" Celestia stood proud over Papyrus, but didn't know he was smiling brightly.

"BUT THE GREAT PAPYRUS STRIKES BACK! AAUUGHH!" Papyrus got up quickly and lifted Celestia up into the air, dispite Celestia's protest.

"Ha hah, heh heh....heh.....uugghh..." Celestia suddenly went from laughing happily to feeling utterly exhausted.

Papyrus was confused, as well as Sans, "UM, PONY, ARE YOU O-" Papyrus was interrupted when Celestia screamed in agony, the symbol on her flank flashed twice and her horn was surrounded with fire. Celestia's eyes also flashed white as she then begun to teleport all over the place her teleportation moving her around more quickly...

Until the teleporting had made her strike the wall with a sickening crack. "Uuggghhh...." Celestia felt utterly weak as she was falling down to the floor. Until she was stopped in midair. The last thing she saw was a terrified Papyrus and Sans, the latter having one bright blue eye, reaching his hand out to her.

"PONY!!! WHAT HAPPENED...."

"please be alive..."

Author's Note:

Oh, why hello... I see you are hanging from a cliff.... You would like me to pull you up by using some explanation?

...What a shame....

I don't have any of that right now. I guess you have to wait...

But you could leave a like and tell me what you think of the story for far in the comments below.

Then I might think of giving you more chapters.

Well that's it for now, bye... *walks away*

PreviousChapters Next