• Published 17th Nov 2015
  • 5,655 Views, 567 Comments

Little ray of sunshine - KDS-Writingindustries



A filly goddess of the sun is now a filly being raised in the land of the underground. What could go wrong?

  • ...
20
 567
 5,655

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 32: An unfair Game show

Optional song is optional. Now stop reading this and read the actual story please


Mettaton attacks!

Celestia noticed her soul was inside some sort of holographic screen Mettaton had projected. 'So I have to answer the questions correctly, and I won't get damaged, got it!'

Mettaton spoke up "LET'S START WITH AN EASY ONE!"

Whats the prize for answering correctly?

A:Money B:Mercy

C:New car D:More questions

'Uuuuuhhhhh...' The filly was tied between D and B, she floated her soul to the D icon. 'Please be right please be right please be right'

*Doododado~*

"RIGHT!! SOUNDS LIKE YOU GET IT!" Mettaton cheered as sounds of people clapping fill the alicorn's ears. "HERE'S YOUR TERRIFIC PRIZE!!!"

What's the Kings full name?

A:Lord fluffybuns. B:Fuzzy pushover

C:Asgore dreemurr D:Dr friendship

The question was an easy one, Celestia moved her SOUL to the C icon on the screen.

*Doodoodadoo~*

"CORRECT! WHAT A TERRIFIC ANSWER!" Mettaton cheered again. "WELL ENOUGH ABOUT YOU. LET'S TALK ABOUT ME!"

What are robots made of?

A:Hopes and Dreams B:Metal and Magic

C:Snips and Snails D:Sugar and Spice

The answer was obvious thanks to the process of elimination. Celestia moved her heart to the B icon. She couldn't help but feel strange at the C icon for some reason

*Doododado~*

"TOO EASY FOR YOU HUH??????"

The filly smirked "This quiz is so easy, I can do it with my eyes closed. So you may want to turn up the difficultly" she proudly boasted.

"OH REALLY??? I GUESS I CAN UP THE DIFFICULTY METRE A BIT"

The next question was an indescribable mess of scientific babble.

The pony's eyes twitched 'I take it back I take it back I take it back!'

"Psst"

Celestia's eyes drifted to where the noise came from, it was Alphys. She was behind Mettaton and making a D shape with her hands.

The alicorn's eyes widened in realisation 'Of course, she's a scientist! She knows how to solve scientific babble like this!' She quickly moved her SOUL to the D icon just before the timer could run out.

*Doododado~*

"WONDERFUL! I'M ASTOUNDED, FOLKS!!"

Celestia gave a quick wink at Alphys, she returned the gesture with a thumbs up.

"DON'T 'COUNT' ON YOUR VICTORY..."

How many flies are in this jar?

A:54 B:53

C:55 D:52

The screen showed the question and a jar of constantly moving flies, making it impossible to count them.

Celestia darted for eyes to the doctor 'Alphys, help me'

Alphys looked at the jar, then made a A shape with her hands.

'Got it' Celestia went for the A icon.

*Doododado~*

"CORRECT! YOU'RE SO LUCKLY TODAY!!!" Mettaton clapped.

'Yeeaaahhh...luckly...' The filly smiled smugly.

"LET'S PLAY A MEMORY GAME!"

What monster is this?

A:Froggit B:Whimsun

C:Moldsmal D:Mettaton

The screen showed half of the monster Froggit. Celestia floated her white heart to the A icon, not noticing Alphys struggling to get her attention.

'Finally an easy-'

*Dun*

"ZZZZZZZIIIIIIAAAAHHH" Celestia screeched as she was shocked by Mettaton.

"BOY, THAT'S EMBARRASSING HUH???" Mettaton exaggerated with a sad tone.

Celestia was still dazed from the electrocution, her mane was shocked so much, that it stopped flowing. The alicorn took notice and stroked her mane violently to get back it's flow. After she succeeded to get her mane back to normal, she glared at Mettaton while pouting. "THAT WASN'T FAIR!!! How could I have known tha- mmmfff!" Celestia was quickly silenced from her rant by Mettaton putting sticky tape over her mouth.

"NOW NOW DARLING, SCREAMING IS AGAINST THE RULES~ HOLD ALL YOUR RANTINGS UNTIL THE END OF THE QUIZ" Mettaton instructed.

Celestia rolled her eyes and use her magic to rip the tape off her face. "Let's get this over with..." She quietly scowled.

"THAT'S THE SPIRT! NOW CAN YOU GET THIS ONE?"

Would you smooch a ghost?

A:Heck Yeah B:Heck Yeah

C:Heck Yeah D:Heck Yeah

Celestia's face went from scowling to flustered, she looked at Alphys for any help, but she was giving Mettaton the classic 'Are you f#%king kidding me?' look.

The pony poker faced and went to the icon with 'Heck yeah'.

*Doododado~*

"GREAT ANSWER!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!"

'You loved it because it was the ONLY answer' The filly thought in her head.

"HERE'S A SIMPLE ONE"

How many letters in the name mettaton

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn -

As the n's increased, so did the numbers for each of the answers. Celestia drifted her eye to Alphys for an answer. Alphys luckily shaped her hands to make a C. The filly went for the C.

*Doododado~*

"OF COURSE THAT WAS EASY FOR YOU! BUT NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE BIG GUNS!!!"

In the popular TV series; 'My Darling Ponies: Friendship forever' What's Dusk Twinkles favourite food?

Before Celestia could even see the answers, Alphys spoke up. "OH! OH! I KNOW THIS ONE!! IT'S SAPPHIRE CUPCAKES!!!!!!! IN EPISODE THIRTEEN DUSK TWINKLES AND HER FRIENDS GO TO THE BEACH!!!!!! SHE BUYS SAPPHIRE CUPCAKES FOR ALL HER FRIENDS!!! BUT IT'S SAPPHIRE FLAVOUR AND SHE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT WANTS IT!!!!!!! IT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PARTS OF THE ENTIRE SHOW BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY A POWERFUL message about, friendship...and..." Alphys sweat dropped as Mettaton faced her and Celestia face hoofed. It was at this moment when Alphys knew, she f#%ked up.

"ALPHYS, ALPHYS, ALPHYS" Mettaton said disapprovingly, "YOUR NOT HELPING OUR CELEBRITY GUEST, ARE YOU?" Alphys shook her head and sheepishly smiled. "OOOHHHHHHHH! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! I'll ASK A QUESTION...YOU'LL BE SURE TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO"

Who does Dr. Alphas have a crush on?

A:Undyne B:King Asgore

C: The pony D:Don't know

Celestia looked straight at the A answer, 'No way, it has to be' Celestia then looked at Alphys, she was shaking her hands, suggesting to not answer at all. '.....mm... Sorry Alphys, I don't want to be shocked again...' Celestia's SOUL hovered over the A icon.

*Doododado~*

"SEE ALPHYS, I TOLD YOU IT WAS OBVIOUS. EVEN THE PONY FIGURED IT OUT" Mettaton stated at a completely flustered Alphys.

Celestia felt guilty, 'Hey, at least nothing else can go wrong? Right?'


Meanwhile, at Snowdin...


Papyrus and Undyne, well, mostly Undyne, watched the Game show in anticipation for the answer.

Doododado~ A static noise made to clarify the answer was correct. SEE ALPHYS, I TOLD YOU IT WAS OBVIOUS. EVEN THE PONY FIGURED IT OUT- Mettaton said from the TV screen.

Papyrus looked at Celestia on the TV screen, "HHMM, THAT CONTESTANT LOOKS ALOT LIKE MY PONY FRIEND. HEY UNDYNE-"

Undyne didn't listen to what he said, she was still in shock of to what the answer was.

'Alphys is crushing on me?'

Undyne vibrated intensely, a giant grin plastered on her face.

"-SO WHAT DO YOU THINK UNDYNE? UH... UNDYNE?" Papyrus waved his hand infront of the fish, no reaction.

(Que NGAH! to slowly raise in volume)

Undyne stood up from the couch, then screamed

"YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS"

Undyne was so happy she surplexed the couch, with Papyrus on it.

"WWWAAAHHH!!" Papyrus quickly jumped off the couch and landed with an audible 'oof'. The skeleton quickly turned to face Undyne, who had thrown the couch over to the wall. "UH...UNDYNE? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

Undyne's entire body was vibrating intensely, her face was tomato red and the big grin still on her face and her eyes were sparkling.

"OOOHHHHHH MMMYYYY GGGOOOOODDDD!!!!!! NNNGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Undyne ran through the door, surplexing anything and everything in her path. She was on a flustered rampage, that would last until next Saturday.

Undyne left a very confused Papyrus, gawking at the destruction of his front door. ".....WHAT JUST HAPPENED?"

Suddenly there was the sound of a door opening "hey bro, what was that...noise..." Sans looked outside the window to see Undyne surplexing the monster that Celestia nicknamed, 'Fluffle poff'.

.............................

"...nope.." Sans quickly shut his bedroom door.


Celestia suddenly felt a chill crawl on her back, '...What was that all about?' She shook it off. 'It's probably nothing'

"WELL, WELL, WELL. WITH DR. ALPHYS HELPING YOU.... THE SHOW HAS NO DRAMATIC TENSON!!! WE CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS!!! BUT. BUT!!! THIS WAS JUST THE PILOT EPISODE!! NEXT UP, MORE DRAMA!!! MORE ROMANCE!!! MORE BLOODSHED!!! UNTIL NEXT TIME DARLINGS...!!!" Mettaton's arms and wheel went inside him, then he shot up like a rocket, literally.

'Finally he's gone... Wait' "I didn't get to rant about that monster question!!! That sly calculator!" Celestia yelled angrily.

"R-really? That's the only thing on your mind right now?" Alphys said with a hint of disbelief.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?!" Celestia accidentally yelled, letting her anger get the best of her. "Uh... I'm sorry, that was rude. I should be the one apologising because of that last question"

Alphys awkwardly smiled as she blushed heavily "O-oh yeah... Th-that last question. He wasn't s-suppose to ask that one..."

"Hey don't worry, at least it wasn't broadcasted onto live TV...wait... Ok, forget what I said! What I meant was nothing bad could come out of this...hopefully" Celestia 'reassured' her.

Alphys gave a small but confident smile, "Y-yeah, what's the worse that could happen"


Meanwhile at waterfall...


Napstablook was casually taking care of the snail farm. Until he heard the sound of, distance screams. "wh-who's there...?" The ghost drifted to where the screaming was, until.

(Que NGAH! to loudly appear)

"NNNNGGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Napstablook phased into the cavern, tightly shuting his eyes, hopeing that the screaming would go away. While he was in the wall, he heard another voice.

"UNDYNE!! WAIT UP!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOURSELF HURT!!!.......WELL NOT REALLY... BUT YOU COULD ACCIDENTLY HURT OTHERS BY SURPLEXING THEM TOO MUCH!!!" The voice protested.

After awhile, the screams and yelling had faded out, as did the protests. Napstablook phased out of the walls, "....why do i have the feeling celly was behind this...?"


Celestia and Alphys felt chills crawl on their backs, "Did you just feel that chill? Or was it just me?" The filly asked.

"Not just you. I think I-it's because of the air conditioner" Alphys answered.

"Huh. Well, I better get going. I'll see you around" But as Celestia took a few steps towards the door.

Alphys stopped her, "Wait, wait!" Celestia stopped and raised a brow, "L-let me give you my ph-phone number! Th-Then...m-maybe... I could, y'know, help out..."

"That's sounds pretty good! Here" Celestia dug through her satchel to then reveal her phone. "Wow, I haven't used this thing in ages... What're you staring at?"

"Y-your phone... Wh-Where'd you get it!? It's ANCIENT! It doesn't even have texting. W-wait a second, please!" Alphys yanked the phone and went upstairs. Beeps, screwdrivers, and banging sounds were all audible from up stairs, the filly swore she heard a chainsaw sound from up there.

Alphys quickly returned with the alicorns phone, but it looked newer in every way.

"Here, I upgraded it for you! It has items, a keychain, I even made sure you can text magically with ease! I also signed you up for the no. 1 Underground social network!

Celestia's eyes sparkled as she levitated the phone to her face, "Woah, that sounds amazing! You did all of this!?... Wait..." Celestia use her magic to inspected the social site the phone was currently on. "Why's my name 'Sun Angel-Pop Pony~64'?"

Alphys awkwardly laughed "Oops, my fingers must've slipped when writing your username! What I meant was...um....'Cute equine99'?"

"Sure you did" Celestia said unconvinced, but she let it slide, "Anyways, thanks for the new upgrade. I'll be going now, *sigh* into the uncomfortable heat"

Alphys snapped her fingers "Oh! I almost forgot! Wait here just a second, again" Alphys went up stairs once more. But came down quicker with something that caught the alicorn's interest.

Alphys was holding a golden torc, it looked like ancient carvings were engraved into the torc, it also had a little heart-shaped hole in the centre of the torc. "I made this armour in my spare time, it will automatically adjust to make anyone wearing it feel comfortable, gives you great defense from any magical attack. Plus it also has a built in magical air-conditioner, so you'll never feel too hot or cold! So, um... d-do you like it?"

"Like it? I LOVE it!!! It's looks so cool and awesome at the same time!!! Oh Papy is gonna freak when he sees THIS bad boy on me!" Celestia marvelled at the item. She levitated the torc out of Alphys' hands and onto herself. "It fits perfectly!"

Alphys smiled happily, at Celestia's admiration.

"Hey, I should really get going. I'll see you soon?"

"O-oh! Yeah, we'll keep in touch by phone"

With that, Celestia made her way out of the laboratory, and into Hotland.

Author's Note:

So I hope you enjoy this chapter! I also hope Undyne's rampage will be cut shortly, she's surplexing everything and didn't show any signs of stopping.

Well, leave a like if you already haven't and tell me what ya think in the comments below.

That's it for now

PreviousChapters Next