• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 4,754 Views, 2,143 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 2: Debt to a Doctor (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



The continued misadventures of you, Bugze the Changeling, as The Doctor calls up on your debt with him and he asks you to come to Canterlot immediately

  • ...
36
 2,143
 4,754

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 80: A Battle of Self-Proclaimed Gods! The Nightmare Vs Tirek and Discord!!! (Season Finale Part 7)

As the Doctor drags you and Derpy away from the Nightmare and it's newest play things, you can't help but turn around to see...

The Nightmare comments on Tirek's "Wrist Jewelry" (a hint that this Tirek is obviously not as powerful as the Tirek that fought Twilight)

"Nice wrist jewelry." the Nightmare comments pointing a tail at the metal gauntlets, "But we thought the Princesses would let their pet goat off the leash."

"I will admit that I could've gained more power had the Princesses struck a deal with me sooner, but the power I have right now is more than enough to squash a roach like you" Tirek responds and he pounds a fist into his palm.

The Nightmare merely smirks as he responds,

"Prove it grandpa goat."

This enrages Tirek as he starts...

Tirek releases and enormous magic laser, but Nightmare You wraps himself in his Nightmare Tails, which provide a protective shield, deflecting the energy.

Charging up what looked like a death beam between his horns. The Nightmare you just stares at it before he says,

"Oooooo shiny light! Are you doing some sort of light show or something? Cause the last time a pony tried to do this it-

The Nightmare couldn't finish his sentence as Tirek gives a roar before he fires the death beam from his horns. The magical death beam hits it's target dead on as the area the Nightmare was in gets covered in a fiery explosion. A few seconds go by before Tirek let's out a huff of annoyance before he says,

"Looks like those foolish Princesses were afraid of nothing. That bug was no match for my po-WHAT!"

Tirek's eyes widen in shock as the smoke clears to show the Nightmare surrounded in it's Nightmare tails like they were a protective shield. But what's truly horrifying is the fact that Tirek's death laser is now just a sphere pushing at the tails. The Nightmare gives a hollow chuckle before he says,

"Now that wasn't very nice. If you wanted to show us your death beam then all you had to do was ask. Through we're gonna have to give it back to you now!"

With that the Nightmare pushes the sphere of death back at Tirek with it's tails. Tirek barely manages to dodge the ball of death as Discord teleports away as well. The sphere of death flies by until it hits a random building. It destroys it as soon as it makes contact, taking the building and a few blocks of the city with it. Tirek and Discord (who teleported next to the minotaur) look at the destruction in shock before they look at the Nightmare as he says,

"Now thy little lambs, time to show you over to the slaughter!"

With that the Nightmare charges at the two self-proclaimed gods.

Meanwhile you, Derpy, and the Doctor just gulp in fear as the Doctor says,

"And that is one of the many reasons why we need to get to the Palace!"

You and Derpy nod your heads in agreement as the three of you rush towards the Palace in a even greater pace. However your way gets block as the three of you see...

SnapDrake's Comment

The streets blocked with a legion of ponies dressed in dark hoods. You recognize the hooded style and the symbols on said hoods immediately as you mutter in shock,

"Horde cultists."

The ponies are going out of control, breaking windows, tearing up the street, and assaulting any ponies they see. You grab the Doctor and Derpy, tug them into an alleyway, before you stick your head back out and observe the Horde going berserk.

"If we're going to stop this, we need information," you mutter. Turning to a lone Horde member who's swinging a baseball bat at an abandoned carriage, you whisper, "Would you kindly get over here?!" You grab him with your telekinesis plasmid and drag him into your alley. Before he can say anything, you pin him against a wall. "Start talking," you say, leering threateningly. "Now."

"Err- we're the horde and we're here to help the Nightmare destroy Canterlot," the Horde cultist quickly explains,

"After Horde headquarters in Fillydelphia were destroyed, we elected some new commanders who lead us here. I can point them out to you." You nod, before allowing the cultist to move. He ducks out of the alley, and you follow close along. The Doctor and Derpy look at each other in confusion before following you as well.

The cultist leads you over to what looked like a market space. Or what's left of one at least. The sales carts are tipped over or are shattered completely. Windows have been broken in nearby shops and you see ponies grabbing jewels and the like from said stores. You wish you could do something to stop all this, as flashes of the Fillydelphia Riot appear in your mind, but you shake it off as the cultist points to a group of nine hooded figures in the center of the destroyed market, who seem to be leading the charge.

You give him a quick glare before you ask threateningly,

"So those are your leaders huh? Give me their names and I might not pound you into the ground."

The cultist gulps in fear before he quickly explains,

"On the left are Erised the Ink-Moth and Minds Eye. They joined early on, and are some of the best ones we have. There's also Solarkness and Kichi. They're also quite good. Gray Rebl and The Rutherford are there, and though they don't do too much, when they do show up they're amazing at what they do. Near the front is Kersey. He's the most spiritually in tune with the Nightmare, and thus a good leader. And at the front is Brown Dog. He's the best of all of us, the hardest worker with the most skill. We'd be nothing without him. Of course," he coughs, "Every member does their own part, and the Horde wouldn't exist without all of them."

"Wait, wait," You interrupt. "You just gave me eight names, but there's nine ponies up there. Who's the last guy?"

"Oh, that's SnapDrakeGames. He's just... kind of a jerk. All the time."

"I see," you mutter. "Well, that's way too much stuff for me to remember. WOULD YOU KINDLY FREEZE?!" you freeze the Horde Cultist where he stands, and turn to leave.

The Doctor gives you a confused look as he asks,

"Why did you bother asking this cultist in the first place if you aren't going to do anything?"

You give the Doctor a sly smile as you say,

"Simple my dear Doctor, I just got the names of all the ponies who I need to take down."

The Doctor and Derpy both have confused looks as the Doctor says,

"As much as I would love to see you pound them now, we need to get to the Palace now!"

You just give the Doctor a blank look as you say,

"Come on Doc I know that, I'm not gonna beat up those ponies."

Derpy looks at you in confusion as she asks,

"But didn't you just say you we-"

"I did, but not those ponies. I'm talking about the ones in our universe."

The Doctor gains a look of realization as he starts to say,

"Wait, you don't mea-"

You give another sly smile as you say,

"Yep! I figured if these guys are the leaders of the cultist here, then they must be the leaders of the Crimson Knights back home. So now that I know there names, it'll be easier to track them down and bring them in!"

The Doctor and Derpy gives you looks of bewilderment as the Doctor says,

"That...is actually a pretty good idea Bugze! We'll have to talk more about it later, right now we need to-"

"HEY DISCORD! STAND STILL SO WE CAN USE YOU AS A JUMP ROPE!"

The three of you gulp at the Nightmare's sentence as the Doctor says,

"Get my bucking TARDIS back before the Nightmare finds us and turns us and the whole world into a jump rope!"

You nod your head as the three of you head off back towards the Palace, but as you do your hoof hits something. Getting curious you look down and see...

As you walk away from the frozen Cultist, one of your hooves hits against something. Looking down, you see a golden pen lying on the ground. Your greed and curiosity compel you to pick it up with your forehoof, and you slowly examine the pen. Near the bottom in silver letters is written Chekov’s Pen.
“Interesting name.” You think to yourself. You decide to add the pen to your Inventory. It might be useful later on
Chekov’s Pen added to Inventory

A golden pen lying on the ground. Your greed and curiosity compel you to pick it up with your forehoof, and you slowly examine the pen. Near the bottom in silver letters is written Chekov’s Pen.

“Interesting name.” You think to yourself. You decide to add the pen to your Inventory. It might be useful later on, never know when you might need to write something after all.

Chekov’s Pen added to Inventory

"Bugze come on! My TARDIS is at the Palace and a murderous you is still fighting Discord and Tirek!"

"Oh right! Wait up!"

MEANWHILE....WITH THE NIGHTMARE

Grey Rebl's Comment

After multiple failed attempts to turn Discord into a jump rope, the Nightmare just stares at the chaos maker, who is also staring him down with a goofy grin. Tirek is on the side lines trying to recover from the Nightmare's frenzy attack that almost tore his arm off. Tirek can only glare at the Nightmare in anger while Discord and the Nightmare continue their stare down. Suddenly the Nightmare begins to chuckles as he says,

"You know Discord, out of everyling we know, you're probably the one who had the most fault in this. You are the reason we were found out. With your chaos running rampant, making Buffalo dance and flipping gravity and all that jazz, we thought that using our power for heroics would be good...turns out it only compromises the town you're hiding in..." He trails off, but returns to his upbeat attitude all the same. "But who cares now? It's the ponies' fault for fighting when they still know what I could do at the Gala anyways. That's all in the past now."

Discord smiles in humor. "Now, that wouldn't be nice, would it? No distractions, no moral dilemmas, just good ol' chaos pals getting to know each other with a heartful reunion!" Then, at an instant as it appears, the smile turns into a frown. "Too bad I'm here to kill you."

The Nightmare then... chuckles. As though he hears a very funny joke, which may as well as be a sick punchline that could make even Pinkemena go green, but then it turns into full blown laughter. The tone of the cackles forces even Discord to shiver. The Nightmare continues to laugh as he says,

"Ahahaha Oh! Oh! Oh, we're sorry, how very rude of us. Ahaha. It's just that that's so UNLIKE you! You're suddenly being all so orderly and just and stuff!"

Discord gives a glare. "I'm afraid that's not quite the case."

"What? Really now?" it jeers, "Because, like, we don't remember you ever showing up ever since our enthusiastic walk all across Equis! What were you doing then? Sitting here all day, everyday, laying low because the Princesses told you to?" By the wince that he receives, the Nightmare snaps a mad grin as he says,

"Oh, you did! Ahahaha!" His laugh lasts long and hard, until, finally, he began to stop, wheezing a but. "And you wanna know the funny part? This chaos was what you wanted in the first place! And now you're trying to stop it!"

"Enough!" Tirek yells, finally having recovered enough to start fighting again. Discord gives him a look that says 'about time' to which Tirek ignores as he continues his rant,

"This has gone on long enough! It ends today, and then I shall finally rule all the land for my own!"

The grin on the Nightmare's face only widens. "Bring it on, old fart!"

However, before the two parties can charge at each other, the earth begins to shake violently. The Nightmare, Discord, and Tirek look around in confusion when suddenly...

Kersey's Comment

A Tatlzwurm bursts out of the ground heading straight for Nightmare Bugze. At this, the Nightmare eyes glint in insanity as he suddenly charges at the giant worm and says,

"What does a moron say before he dies?"

He then launches himself into the Tatlzwurm's mouth who proceeds to have a series of explosions before the Nightmare bursts out the other side yelling,

"YODO!!!"*

Before using his Nightmare Tails to grab the body of the giant worm and use it as a giant club as Nightmare Bugze says,

Rrrright! It's bonking time! *smash* We luvs a bit o' bonking! *smash* Three! *smash* Four! *smash* Five, six seven- *smash smash smash* Can't remember the rest! *smash*

After "bonking" Discord and Tirek with the worm's body, the Nightmare smirks in satisfaction before Tirek gets up from the "bonking" in a daze...

*SMASH* "Twelve!"

The Nightmare smiles at his hoofy work before he cracks his neck and looks over to Discord, who had gotten up from his 'bonking', with insane eyes before saying,

"Oh Dissy...time for your medical examination! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

However, before the Nightmare can do anything....

Kichi's Comment

A strange pony with a green robe and a cutie mark of three golden triangles appears making a great scene as a great wind billows around him. The Nightmare and Discord look at him in confusion, before the Nightmare gives an annoyed sigh before asking,

"Come on! Another one that wants to be killed? Can't you see we're in the middle of something here?"

Just then from under the hat of the strange pony appears a Breezie.

"Hey! Listen!" shouts the Breezie.

Everyling is looking at the breezie and the pony as he takes out a sword and tries to fight the Nightmare.

"Ha! Hya! Yia!!!" shouts the strange pony as he slashes with the sword.

The Nightmare, meanwhile, is looking at the strange pony just in front of him, not even landing a hit on him.

After about three minutes of this, the Nightmare just punches the pony in green clothes sending the poor pony flying off into the distance. The Nightmare nods his head at this before he turns back to Discord and says,

"Okay, let's continue the fight...!"

As the Nightmare prepares to continue his attack on Discord, another pony appears, this time it is a red pony with a red hat and a big moustache and a mushroom as a Cutie Mark

"It'sa Me!! Mario!!" Says the red pony.

After that the red pony tries to jump above the Nightmare, but he just throws him into the sky and watches him vanish like the pony from before. The Nightmare nods his head again before he says,

"Okay, now that we've taken care of him, let's get to pounding yo-

"We are going to stop you Nightmare!" Says another voice

"Okay... Now, what?" Asks an annoyed Nightmare

The Nightmare looks and sees a strange pony with a red hat and a yellow filly with him

"Go Pikafilly!" Shouts the pony

"Pika Pika Pika" Says the filly as she tries to just tackle the Nightmare.

The Nightmare just gives a bored stare before he grabs her and throws her into the sky and then looks to the pony wearing the strange hat as he asks,

"Is that all?"

"Uhhh.... Errr... Go Poke-Ball!!" shouts the pony as he throws a plastic ball

The ball hits the Nightmare doing nothing as he looks to the pony

"Okay... Anyling else?" Asks the Nightmare looking around

The Nightmare looks around and sees a strange pony with a gorilla suit, another that seems to be an astronaut, a pink pony with a big mouth, a yellow pony also with a big mouth and a pony with a strange big key. The Nightmare gives an annoyed sigh before he shouts,

"FUS ROH DAH!"

The strange ponies are all sent flying away and off into the distance. The Nightmare gives a satisfied grunt before looking over to Discord and saying,

"Now that the distractions are outta the way, lets say we and you have a heart to stab!"

Discord just gulps slightly before he notices something on the ground. Thinking quickly he...

Kersey's Comment

Picks up one of the Pokeballs and declares,

"Smooze, I choose you!"

As he throws it and summons a green blob that stands there for a few moments before suddenly changing size, turning purple, and aggressively tries to assimilate Nightmare Bugze, but then it starts... shrinking?

Soon the Smooze realizes that it is being eaten alive and turns back green as it tries to flee, but the Nightmare uses his tails to keep the blob heading towards its mouth before he devours it all and proclaims.

"Mmmm... Grape-Lemon-limey fusion!"

Discord can only blink as he comments,

"Wow... I guess something can stop the Smooze."

The Nightmare chuckles before saying,

"Right then...where were we..."

With that he charges Discord once again.

Meanwhile in Canterlot Castle

Luna sees the battle of Nightmare Bugzee and how all those strange ponies have been defeated by him. After that she begins to scream,

"Noooo!! My super army! How could they lose?"

Celestia and Cadence, who witnessed the battle through the window, look to her in confusion as Cadence asks,

"That was your plan?"

Luna gets a annoyed look on her face as she says,

"Of course, what better heroes to defeat him than video game heroes? I even gave the breezie pony a magically enchanted ocarina!"

Cadence and Celestia groan in annoyance at Luna's actions before Celestia says,

"If we survive to this, remind me to cut your video game playing time. How did you even accomplish this?"

Kersey's Comment

“I merely gathered a group of ponies and Discord gave them all powers and accompanying costumes,” explains Luna. She then looks back out the window and smirks before saying,

“And if the clasics won’t work, perhaps more modern methods shall prevail!”

As if on cue, a squad of commandos with guns run out in a disciplined formation with the lead one in a Boonie Hat ordering,

"TF-141, spread out in Foxtrot-Uniform-Charlie-Kilo formation stat!"

With that the squad spreads out... and starts swearing and cursing like a bunch of immature frat-ponies as they just spray-and-pray while insulting each other’s weapons and "skillz".

“Oh come on! Leet Gamerz?” the Nightmare Complains.

The Nightmare picks up one of the assault rifles and throws it so hard that the gun impales the lead pony in the face and somehow keeps firing until it kills the other squad members as they run past him.

For the last surviving commando, time seems to slow down as he slowly draws a pistol, puts the Nightmare in his sights, and...

"Hey dudebro, this is your dramatic slow-mo. Not ours."

With that, the Nightmare crushes the commando with a huge rock.

Back at the Castle

"I knew I shouldn't have recruited those frat-colts!" Luna curses.

"Enough with that sister, we have to figure out how this Time Machine works" chides Celestia.

"Right, sorry sister...videogames why you fail me..." she whimpers.

MEANWHILE WITH BUGZE AND COMPANY.

"So, are we almost there yet?"

"GAAAAAAAAHHHH"

You, the Doctor and Derpy look around, to see a pony dressed with green robes, flying above them. At the same time an instrument falls from one of the pockets of the pony and hits you in the head. You rub your head in pain as you ask,

"Ouch, what is this?"

"It seems to be an ocarina, but I don't know how to use it." Derpy comments.

"Let's save it for later, now we need to get moving." the Doctor says.

"Alright, sounds good," you say as you puts the Ocarina in the inventory.

Ocarina added to Inventory

Derpy looks back down at the pony.

"Too bad we couldn't help him" she says.

"There's nothing we could have done," says the Doctor.

"Duh, but still...

"Yeah..." you and the Doctor agree looking down

BACK AT THE FIGHT

"Alright, distractions are over for now, shall we?" the Nightmare asks Discord.

"We shall," says Discord rushing towards the Nightmare as he...

SnapDrake's Comment

Close Lines the Nightmare with his right arm. Discord then dons a luchador mask then picks up the Nightmare and gives him a Piledriver!
He then proceeds to do a few more wrestling moves, calling them out as he does so.

"Double Dragon Destroyer! Celstia Slam! Germane Suplex!" The Nightmare endures the attacks before knocking Discord away, yelling

"C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!" he then glares at Discord and says.

"We see you're a fan of fighting...then try this on for size! Crouch, crouch forwards, forwards! Hadouken!" Nightmare You releases a blast of blue energy, which Discord knocks away with a frying pan. "Crouch, crouch backwards, backwards! Tatsumaki Senpukyaku!" Nightmare You spins forward in a whirlwind of kicks and tail slaps, which Discord barely manages to block the attack by conjuring a sandbag to take the hits. Nightmare You leaps over the sand bag, landing at Discord's feet. "Forwards, crouch, crouch forwards! Shoryuken!" Nightmare You's uppercut catches Discord in the jaw, knocking him into the air.

The Nightmare stops as he notices Tirek getting back up. This causes him to smile as he says,

"Oh, back for more? GREAT!

And with that he charges at Tirek with the intent to slaughter!

POV Change: Bugze (You)

BrownDog's Comment

The three of you finally made it back to the Palace in one piece. You had to freeze a few more cultist, but besides that and dodging incoming rubble you all had no problem.

As you all are enter the Palace, The Doctor walks right through the unguarded doors. The Princesses all look up in surprise, each of them standing around the TARDIS.

“Doctor? You’re still alive?” asks Cadance.

The Doctor doesn’t answer as his scowl deepens and he keeps walking forward.

“When we lost contact with Pinkamena, we feared the worst, pray tell, where is she?” asks Luna.

The Doctor still doesn’t answer and just stares them down.

“We thought that if we could figure out the secrets to your machine we could…” starts Celestia before being interrupted by the Doctor.

“Shut up!” the Doctor says to her shocking everyone.

“W-what did you just…” she begins.

“Shut up!” the Doctor says pointing at her, to which you can’t help but smile.

“You do not speak to my sister that way you…” Luna begins.

“Shut up!” the Doctor yells at Luna.

“Please Doctor we were desperate, there’s no need for…”

“Shut up!” he yells at Cadance, to which you take offence.

“Hey, it’s funny when it’s Moony and Sunny, but you don’t say that to,”

He whirls around and glares at you, “Shut up!”

Everypony (aside from Derpy) and you starts arguing, but are all overruled by the Time Lord.

“Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up shutitty up up up!” he shouts to the room and everyling listens.

“There, that wasn’t so hard now was it? Feels good when ponies follow orders,” he says giving the stare down to the Princesses. “I told you to let us fix this without harassment or hindrance, and thanks to your bumbling, we’ve lost precious time!” he chides the Princesses.

“But we…” Celestia starts, but stops when the Doctor raises his eyebrow at her. Even in another universe, the Doctor takes charge.

“Now you’re learning. Now, get away from my bloody TARDIS, she doesn’t like being shipped around without me!”

He gestures for them to move and they do.

“Now that I’ve gotten my ship back, I’ll answer your questions, Yes we’re still alive, You were foolish in thinking you could ever understand Time Lord technology, and Pinkamena was knocked unconscious saving our lives and is currently in Bugzzzzzz…” he almost slips to which Cdance notes, “…zzzz -Tennant’s saddle bag. Now the Old Girl isn’t ready for flight yet without a power coupling, so in the meantime I am going to whip up something brilliant with these,” he holds up the Dog Collar and the Diamond, “So shut up!”

And with that, he walks into the TARDIS and slams the door.

The Princesses look to you and Derpy.

“Well don’t blame us, you took his toy,” says Derpy.

“Yeah, if anything, you’re lucky he didn’t throw you into the epicenter of a black hole or something,” you add.

The Princesses look at each other in confusion before turning back to you.

“He said you have Pinkamena in your bag?” asks a confused Cadance.

“Oh, right!” you say as you facehooved, you kind of forgot about her in all the excitement.

You reach into the bag to grab her, and you feel something soft and jiggly which you think is her, when all of a sudden you feel a very sharp pain in your arm.

“Aaaaahhhh!!!” you yell as you pull your hoof out and it has a knife in it. Following your hoof, Pinkamena jumps out. She has a bruise on her head, and is glaring at you.

“Wwwwhhhhyyyy?!!!” you whine to her.

She pulls the blade out of your arm to which you yell again.

“It may be the end of the world out there, but that doesn’t mean you can rub a mare’s flanks while she’s sleeping” she says glaring at you.

You eyes widen in surprise before you start to stutter in fear,

“Wh-what? I-I didn’t mea-"

You stop however when Pinkie get's right into your face and says,

“Quit your blubbering, I could have taken your whole arm off you wimp, this is just a love tap”

You nod your head fearfully as Pinkie turns around and walks over to the Princess.

That mare…was in the same place… as our daughter…The buck were you thinking?

Yeah…I’m just now realizing that…I'm not a smart bug

Clearly. Sometimes I wonder how you’ve survived without me.

That…is a very good question.

During your mental exchange you notice that Pinkie is talking to Celestia.

“Princess, the Nightmare is here, let me kill him.”

“Pinkamena, Tirek and Discord are engaging him, there won’t be a need to…” Celestia begins.

“HE’S MINE TO KILL!” she shouts at them and they all wince. “I’m not going to have some two bit gods take what is mine! Give me the blade!”

The Princesses wince at this.

“The Blade?” you ask aloud but are ignored.

“These daggers, the chainsaw and this arm have the weave, but the blade is pure. I NEED IT!”

“Pinkie…” Cadance starts but she glares at her old name being said.

“You promised me the pure Orichalcum sword!”

At the mention of Orichalcum, you rub the scar over your eye, remembering the pain. You also can't help but gulp in fear at what a pure blade of the stuff could do to you if a bracelet of it caused a scar across your eye. What you don't notice is Cadence looking at you in confusion at your panicked state. You shake off your panic as you hear Pinkie say with malice,

“Or are you trying to break a promise to me…”

“N-No!” they all say in fear.

“Then Give. Me. The Blade…”

Celestia sighs and teleports a dark green sword into the room. But before she can give it to Pinkie, the Doctor comes out of the TARDIS with a bunch of tools.

“Put that away! Now’s not the time for it!” shouts the Doctor.

An explosion in the city rocks the castle

“Now’s the perfect time for it!” Pinkamena shouts.

The Doctor, with a bit of fear, looks into her eyes.

“If you go out there without my little doohickey I’m about to make, then you will die even with that blade…” he says. Pinkamena glares at him as another explosion rocks the foundation.

“Just like those so called gods out there.”

“You don’t think Tirek and Discord can handle him?” asks Celestia.

The Doctor looks to her gravely, “I know they can’t. Discord’s chaos is random, yet fair, Tirek’s conquest is ruthless, yet ambitious. The Nightmare is the pure hatred and insanity of two poor souls. All it cares about is death. So no, they will not stop it…” they looked horrified at this revelation,

“But maybe I can, with these.”

He holds up the collar and diamond and an assortment of other pieces.

“What is this thing going to do Doctor?” you ask.

He walks to a table and starts fitting pieces together.

“This doohickey is going to be a dampener of sorts. To drain his magic completely would be all but impossible at this point. But this will give us a fighting chance.”

“We have tried dampeners on him, they don’t last for long,” says Luna.

“Well that’s because you don’t have my level of tech, but also you were being broad. This dampener is power specific. If you take away his most important power, you’ll have a shot,” he says before turning to you, “Which is what again Tennant?”

“I…Uhh…” you stutter trying to think what your greatest power is. You eventually realize it can only be the one that you’ve used, practically your whole life.

“His healing factor!” you say.

“Bingo! Orichalcum is the only thing that can hurt him at this point, but with this doohickey, he won’t be op invincible.”

Pinkamena’s eyes light up at this.

“Now give me some space,” he says as he starts working while the rest of you watch the fight.

You give a sigh as the ponies around the TARDIS begin to walk away to do there own thing. But they stay in eye shot of the TARDIS, and you can't blame them. The sooner the Doctor finishes this thing, the better. You give another sigh before you...

Kropsling66's Comment

Look out of what's left of the window in the castle and wonder...

So this is our future if we never left Appaloosa you think watching the carnage below as buildings collapse and the wounded being carried to safe zones.

I believe so my friend, seeing the world burn all around us. This isn't how I picture Equestria under my rule.

Why? How you would you picture Equestria? you ask.

I don't know maybe less needles death and more darkness with the sun being a forgotten memory. You know, a paradise.

If you say so. Quick Question, how’s Nightshade doing? Is she still asleep?

You hear Selena sigh before she says,

Yes, she is doing well and yes she is still asleep.

Good I don't want her to see this any of this. you then sigh for the thousandth time that day.

"You okay Tennant?" a voice asks

You turn around to see that the voice belongs to Derpy, who walks towards you.

"A little. I'm starting to think going back to Appaloosa would be bad idea. I mean the reason you two made me go to Ponyville in the first place was to prevent any of this from happening."

"Yeah. We are sorry about it, but it was the only way we could think of that didn’t involve telling you what would happen in the future. You know how the Doctor is with the whole time travel thing," she answers with a look of guilt.

"Yeah I do. If I never went to Ponyvile all of this would have happened,” you acknowledge before sighing. “But I really don’t want to stay in Ponyville anymore…”

"Now why would you say that?" asks Derpy.

“Because I live in constant fear that ponies will realize that good old BST is actually a changeling and the Hooded Offender” you tell her. “I mean, I’m no good at shapeshifting, I always attract trouble, and I’m constantly stalked by love sick mares.”

You sigh once more. “If it weren’t for that perception filter, Zecora’s potions, Fluttershy’s trust, or easily bribed surgeons, I’d have been found out long ago. Pretty soon, Applejack, Dash or one of the others will find out, and we’ll all be fighting again. I just want to go home and never see Ponyville again.”

"Your just thinking about the negative things that would happen if you are spotted by the Elements of Harmony and never the good side of life there. I mean look you have a wonderful, albeit potty mouth, daughter, you have several friends and even family there, and you actually have been praised as a hero there.” she explains.

"Yeah but that is when I'm BST, not Bugze or the Hood Offender."

“But you are BST Bugze, you are also The Hooded Offender. They are just names for the same wonderful changeling. Hay, even Bugze isn’t really your real name. The true you is who you’ve always been, a good, loving, misunderstood soul who always tries to do the right thing. It doesn’t matter what name they know you by, because they all have seen the real you under each one,” she says as she gives you a hug.

“Fluttershy, Zecora and Cadance know you as Bugze and Hoody, you’ve saved the CMC, Rainbow Dash and the whole Apple Family as Tennant, and as the Offender, you’ve saved countless lives. They are all you Bugze, remember that, because they all will.”

As Derpy's words sink all the pain and fear washes away, if only for a moment.

"Thank you Derpy. When we get back to Ponyville I will stay there for good. In fact I have been having a good life there. I got a job, made friends, went on adventures, got new powers to help others with. All I need is a mare, or mares, that is right for me and then my whole life will be complete." you said with a smile on your face.

"There you go, stay positive. If you ever need a place to stay other than that shack, my house is always open." Derpy says.

"Thanks Derpy I will keep that offer in mind. You know after everything I have been through, all the pain, the fear and trouble, I always got back up and kept on going. No matter how hard lady luck ruined my day I kept on going to the end. No matter how hard my enemy's tried to kill me I kept on fighting using my powers for good. So I’ll keep on saving lives, and never taking them. I’ll make sure I never become that monster," you said as the sun starts to shine on you.

That sun turns out to be a flaming rubble striking the gardens in front of you, but you ignore it and just bask in the moment. Derpy smiles at you and walks away. As soon as she does your smile vanishes and is replaced with a deep frown as you think,

Who am I kidding. I can't go back to Ponyville or Appleoosa. Maybe...maybe it'll be best to vanish when we get back. Go into hiding and stay out of civilization for awhile. The longer I'm gone, the longer this world won't happen. Sorry Derpy…

Shaking off those dark thoughts, you decide to ask Selena a question that's been bugging you since this whole mess started,

Kersey's Comment

Hey Selena, how are we so powerful?

I believe we already had this conversation.

Yeah, but based on what I remember about Nightmare Moon, she- I mean you never showed this much power when in the body of an alicorn. How is it I- he can have so much raw power in spite of being in the body of a changeling?

Selena is about to respond when the Doctor interrupts,

"I believe I have a theory. Imagine 2 balloons: One small and one big. Now imagine that they both are filled with a large amount of water. Even though the larger balloon can contain the water more stable-y, the smaller balloon will have more pressure and thus will expel the water more forcibly when released."

"That makes sense." you respond, "But shouldn't that mean I should eventually burst like... Well a balloon filled with too much water?"

But the Doctor doesn't answer you as he goes back into the TRADIS to work on the Nightmare stopper, so Selena takes over for him as she says,

If you recall our conversation back at the spa, I did say your 'Nightmare Tails' as you dubbed them, serve as outlets for excess power. Not to mention that your Earth pony blood provides your body with a higher degree of durability than mere ordinary changelings.

You nod your head at her explanation, but before you can say anything you see...

BrownDog's Comment

Cadance walking towards you, and she looks like she wants to talk. You steel your nerve as you prepare for a awkward conversation as she says,

“I don’t think I had a chance to apologize for shooting you earlier,” she says.

“Oh, don’t worry, it’s not the first time I’ve been blasted.”

“Still, I’m sorry.”

“Hey it’s good, after all you’ve done for me I can’t complain.”

“Huh? What I’ve done for you?”

Your eyes snap open as you realize your slip.

“What have I done for you?” she asks again.

“Well, back in our universe, our Cadance is one of my best friends. She’s always believed in me and had my back…even if I didn’t deserve it.”

“Sounds like me…for better or worse” she says holding her left side. You look down the whole left side and notice that up close, she has been severely burnt, with the claw mark on her cutie mark being the worst.

She sees you staring.

“He did this to me…that monster,” she huffs angrily.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to stare” you say.

“No go ahead, there’s no hiding it. That psycho did this to me after he murdered my husband” she says with a wince. “When Shining died, I just gave up. I tried and tried to bring him back…but it was too late,” she says with a sniffle, and your own eyes water. “That thing tried to drag me away from Shiny…but I wouldn’t let go…so he scorched me right down the middle, laughing the whole time…”

You look away from her to the battle below and wipe away your tears.

“Everypony has wounds from him I suppose, all the hurt he’s brought… but mine hurt the most.”

“Why?” you ask.

“Because he used to be a friend…someone I trusted and cared for…” another boom echoes, “And this is what came of it…” she says crying.

“Cadance…I’m sorry…I’m so so sorry…” you mumble.

“There’s nothing for you to feel sorry for, this all started with me and him…and I can never take that back…” she sniffles and wipes her tears away.

“Anyway, sorry for venting, it’s been awhile.”

“No, it’s alright,” you reassure her.

“Thanks…what did you do for your Cadance to always have her trust?” she asks.

You look back out the window, “All I did was give her some food…” you say realizing you could do more for the Princess of Love. When you look back at her, she has an inquisitive and surprised face on.

“A-are you…” but she is interrupted by the Doctor.

“I’m finished! One collar inhibitor doohickey at your service!”

“Thank the creator!” Celestia exclaims after the events they just witnessed.

“Now we can stop that monster!” says Luna.

“Right, but the only problem is, someone is going to have to get close enough to put this around his neck” he says.

Everyone just gets quiet at that but Pinkie comes forth.

“I’ll do it.”

“Pinkamena, we are more powerful than…” begins Luna, but is stopped when Pinkie whirls on her.

“Exactly! So you’ll have a better shot of taking him down if I…fail.”

“She’s right,” the Doctor adds, “Also, If we are to create a power coupling, I’ll need you three alicorns help.”

They nod at this and Celestia holds out the sword.

Pinkie then grabs the Orichalchum sword and looks at her reflection in it. “But If I don’t fail, that collar is just going to make this all the more sweeter…”

Before anyone can argue, she grabs the collar and dashes to the door. She stops and turns back.

She looks to the princesses, “Thanks for being the last of my friends…” and the Alicorns nod. She looks to the Doctor and Derpy, “Fix this…please...” And they nod.

She then looks to you, “Sorry about stabbing you…and thanks for not leaving me to die…It’s…it’s the nicest thing anypony’s done for me in a long time, and it’s more than a murderer like me deserves…” she says with a genuine smile.

You smile back.

She loses her smile and gets serious.

“This collar is going on that monster…I Pinkie Promise you all!”

She then goes through the motions before taking off into the warzone. But before she can get far you do something really stupid....

"Promise me you'll run, run as fast as you can and to not look back if he becomes too much."

Pinkie stops her run and looks back at you sadly before she says,

"Sorry...that's one promise I can't keep."

With that...she's gone.

POV Change: The Nightmare

The Nightmare sends another punch Tireks way, causing the war lord to go flying into a building. He quickly gets up and looks like he's about to charge at you, when...

Kersey's Comment

The Nightmare is divebombed from above by the Bugbear. The stinger of it lodges in his chest as the Bear flies off into the sky away from Tirek and Discord, who follow.

“Bears…our oldest enemy…” the Nightmare mutters.

The pony riding on top looks down on the Nightmare.

“This is for Ponyville you motherbucker!” Bon Bon shouts as she makes the Bugbear drag the Nightmare through the streets, tearing them up in the process.

“This is for Lyra! For Fluttershy! For Octavia and Vinyl! For everyone!” the bugbear then starts clawing on the Nightmare.

“Okay, we heard several names in that sentence, none of them familiar, who’s Liberia?”

“LYRA!” she yells, having the Bugbear slam him.

"Lyra was the best friend in the whole wide world...I LOVED HER! She believed in you, I believed in you! But you took her away from me! They thought you were a hero! I thought you were a hero! We were the horde, and we were going to help you! But you killed us all! Your own followers! WHY?!”

The Bugbear then starts squeezing the Nightmare into its chest, and some cracking is heard.

“WHY?! WHY?! WHYYYYYYY?!!!” she yells, before suddenly a dark energy blast forces the nightmare and the bugbear apart.

“Why?” the Nightmare answers, “Why you ask?”

“Yes,” she screams.

“Well the answer is easy…Why not?”

“What?”

“Why not? Follower blood flows just as good as other blood, so why not?”

“THEY WERE MY FRIENDS! THEY CARED FOR YOU WHEN NOPONY ELSE WOULD!”

“Well maybe if they had picked a better name we wouldn’t have had to dismantle them…probably not, but still…” it says nonchalantly.

“GGGGRRRRRAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!” she screams in rage as she charges the bugbear towards the nightmare.

When they clash, she keeps yelling. "And what about those poor souls in Fillydelphia? You killed them all for fun! Even after those six who won you killed them! And they worshiped you like a god!"

"OK first off, we ARE a god, make no mistake, secondly, that zealot rumble was like uber levels of awesomeness, you should've seen it they were going all 'The Purge' on each other...only this didn't suck because Michael Beigh wasn't a part of it. Thirdly, those six would've died from their injuries anyway, seriously, what good are soldiers if they can barely even walk? We're nothing if not merciful, and lastly, If you miss them so much, GO JOIN THEM!"

“Wha?” Bon Bon asks before she turns around and sees A Horde Cultist standing on a ledge of a building who sprays whipped cream into his mouth before screaming,

"WITNESS ME!!!"

He then jumps off the ledge with a pair of exploding spears, knocking Bon Bon off the Bugbear and into a candy shop, suicide bombing her and himself.

The Nightmare looks at the death in pride before he gets clawed into a building, however a nightmare tail shoots out of the rubble holding a score sign reading "8.8."

The Bugbear roars, but the Nightmare shoots out it’s tails and takes control of it’s head.

“Hi, we are the Nightmare,” it says.

With a vicious turn of its tails, it snaps the Bugbear's neck before using the massive corpse's momentum to crush the powerhouses as he says,

"And welcome to Jackass!!!"

The Nightmare is then blasted through another wall by a burst of magic. The Nightmare quickly get's out of the rubble and is about to go looking for Discord when both Discord and Tirek charge at him. The Nightmare smirks insanely as he grabs them in his Nightmare Tails and flings them across the city. The Nightmare chuckles when he sees multiple buildings collapse from the two gods bodies. However before he could go after them...

Solarknes's Comment

A lone pony walks in front of you...

The Nightmare and the pony stare at each other, when suddenly the pony begins to laugh,

"So you are the one who's been doing all this great work? Can't say I expected anything less, but... I am a bit disappointed. Jackey the Ripper gets resurrected to kill one bad guy... for a pardon on all his crimes... And well…it turns out it’s just an ugly thing..."

The Nightmare looks around, before asking,

"Oh, really? You know, the ugly things just flew away", at this he imitates Discord's voice, "'like a bird!' And are you important? We mean, We never really cared about history, so We guess you aren't, seeing how you will be, haha, history soon!"

Jack jumps up, showcasing his wings, and dashes at NY. NY sidesteps and laughs,

"Well well, now We remember! Well, Jack, We doubt you can really best Us. We mean, your real name isn't even known!"

The former serial killer stopped, turned around and deadpanned,

"Jacky the Ripper IS my real name."

"Wait, and they still were unable to figure out YOU were the one doing all that? They really are even more incompetent than what they've showcased. Maybe you will be more fun!"

NY starts to climb like a 'Mane-iac' towards Jack. Jack takes out... a staff made out of crystal, with magical electricity running around it?

"I always wanted to try this out... and now I can! This will be the cleanest cutting I've ever done..."

He points the staff at NY, unleashing a stream of magic, purple twisting in with pink and light blue...

When struck by the light, the Nightmare is visibly halted, its tails shimmering.

"You want to play dirty? You can’t play dirty... Playing dirty is our thing! We mean, what should we do if everyone was allowed to do our thing? Nay, you shouldn't have done that!"

Two of his shimmering tails slung around the upper levels of nearby houses, pressing them into balls and throwing these at Jack,

"Oh, we think you lost your BALLS!"

Jack flew up, and laughed,

"Is that all you got? Stupid jokes? After I'm done with you everypony will know of me! BUCK THE FILLYDELPHIA BOMBERS!"

Nightmare rolls his eyes and says,

"No no, Jack, you were doing fine before your ham-hoofed attempt at a terrorist line! How typical of Jack the Ripper to chase a headline... Try for once Celestia, ask her how I got mine..."

The Nightmare took a cake Discord jumped out of earlier (he was trying to suckerpunch, it didn't work), and threw it at Jack.

"Bah! You seriously think that would work on me? And that joke 'bout Celestia is old...", before the cake explodes and knocks him through a store window.

"You bloody wanker..." Jack says as he gets back up... only to see the Nightmare right in front of him.

"We don't mind that you're naughty, Jack..."

At that, each of the 9 tails picks up a piece of jagged glass.

"Oh bugger me..."

With that all 9 Nightmare Tails shoot out at once and eviscerate him in the same manner as the serial killer did to his 5 most infamous slayings

"We hate that you're sloppy!"

After smiling at his hoofy work, he turns around and sees Tirek and Discord coming back, "Finally..."

With that the Nightmare gets ready for a attack as Discord gains....

Grey Rebel's Comment

The most serious expression on his face, which is perhaps the first time in history. He levitates the rubble around him, and then he morphs them together to form a massive column of debris. With a snap of his talons, it became...

"Ooooh~! Is that a gigantic, metal fly swatter?" the Nightmare asks in muse.

"Why, yes," Discord replied as Tirek makes to jump away. "Made in China, just for you."

"We're very flattere--"

The gigantic swatter smashes down into the street, broke through the stones, through the earth, and through even the Nightmare's impossible strength. The entire street practically shatters! Dust swept, and even Tirek has to bring an arm to cover his eyes from the dust.

Discord just simply summons a gas mask. When Discord lifts the swatter away, it reveals a crater flatter than a pancake, with the bug of the joke in the middle of it. Indeed, the bug is flatter than flattery.

...And then the Nightmare pops back into his original size. "Oh! I get it! Nice one! Too bad it's a bit cliche by now."

The fly swatter squashes him again.

With a pop, he yells, "Oh, you wanna play it like that, huh?!" So, he promptly grabs a nearby building several lengths bigger than him with all of his shadow tails. "Good thing we've practiced being a good Dirty Dan!"

*Smash*

Discord pops back into shape with a growl, and with all of his might, he swung the fly swatter at him. "You? Dirty Dan? No! I am!"

NY replied with the building. "No, we're Dirty Dan!"

*Smash* "I'm Dirty Dan!"

*Smash* "Shut up! We're Dirty Dan!"

*Smash* "You are no fit! I am!"

*Smash* "Buck you! We're Dirty Dan!"

Then, suddenly, Discord stops. "...Who is Dirty Dan, actually?" Only for Nightmare Bugze to continue on smashing him away.

"We'reDirtyDanwe'reDirtyDanwe'reDirtyDanwe'reDirtyDan!"

The Nightmare ends his attack huffing and puffing as Discord weakly get's up, but Discord soon smiles as he yells out,

"Tirek NOW!"

The Nightmare's eyes widen in surprise as Tirek charged at him, but soon he gets an insane look of glee as he starts too...

Grey Rebel's Comment

Fire magic attacks at Tirek, who only starts to consume the magic. This goes on for awhile as the Nightmare calls out insanely,

"Fight harder! Fight harder!" it shouts with glee as Tirek absorbs its magical attacks.. "We wanna have some fun"

"Fool!" Tirek cackles cockily. "With every bit of magic you use, I get stronger and powerfu--Urgh!"

The centaur was interrupted by a seering pain his chest. The Nightmare just politely, well, as politely as an insane person gets, stops attacking.

"Aww, what's wrong? Weren't you going to say something?" It cocks its head to the side, as though it is a child talking to a pet. "Aren't you going to say your Villain's Speech of Exposition? It's boring if an epic fight doesn't have one, and unsatifying if We don't get toprove you wrong."

Tirek rubs his chest. "H-how? I'm suppose to be able to digest all forms of magic!"

The Nightmare makes a mock gesture of shock. "Pah! Really?! All forms of magic?" Then, he laughs uproariously. "What bucking idiot eats tangible Killing Intent? Ahahahaha. Your killing us, goatface, your killing us!"" Suddenly, he stops. He gives an eye glance, and Tirek could feel all the malice teeming--no, pouring out of it, bearing down into his very soul. "Nah. You're just killing yourself."

And, as if on cue, Tirek felt his chest burst. A feeling. The feeling of a sharp blade plunging out of his chest, and he could do nothing but scream. He brought a hand to his chest in reflex, hoping to somehow get rid of the blade. But when his hands touched the spot, he blinked.

There is nothing there.

"Ghahaahaha!" the Nightmare laughed. "You should've seen the look on your face! Ahahahaha!"

However the Nightmare soon gains a dark look as he says,

Solarknes's Comment

"That's just in time Tirek. What a dutiful villain you are... As it so happens, I could use another burst of magic."

The Nightmare grabbed him with his tails, and started to stretch him in all directions, while pouring magic out of him and inhaling it like Tirek would normally do...

"AAAAAAAAAAAARGH! AAAAAAAAAAA... Good acting, right?", Tirek asked, as he broke out of it and opened his mouth:

"What..."

"You can't steal my powers without dropping your own barriers! I bet you never thought your godly powers could be taken away! But you were wrong, they will be mine now!"

At this he started to absorb the Nightmare's magic. The Nightmare just grinned, before the magicflow stopped, and reversed.

Discord stared at this for a second, before he summoned up a massive amount of spikes and threw them between the two. This disrupted the absorbtion, but Tirek was left much weaker... and the Nightmare gained a new tail.

The Nightmare stares at it's tenth tail in awe, while Discord and Tirek stare at it in horror. The Nightmare starts to laugh insanely as he says,

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Thanks for the upgrade boys, but you're all starting to bore us. And when our toys start to bore us..."

Kersey's Comment

The Nightmare launches himself onto Tireks back as he also smacks Discord away from the tyrant . He soon grins madly as he stabs 6 Nightmare Tails through the back of his torso. Tirek yells in pain as the Nightmare whispers to him,

"We break them!"

With that said he starts tearing him open with his Nightmare tails and declares,

"HERE'S JOHNNY!"

But then Nightmare Bugze goes, "Wait... IDEA!" and quickly uses his Nightmare Tails to seal Tirek back up before then violently bursting through the front of his chest. NB then turns to the Luna Plushie and says,

"Did ya see that honey! Daddy was a Xenomorph!"

Discord can only stare at him in horror as he stutters,

"You killed him...you actually killed Tirek!"

The Nightmare grins happily before he says,

"Yep...and your next!"

The Nightmare then charges at Discord, but thinking quickly Discord...

Kichi's Comment

Moves his body like a cartoon, avoiding all the tails.

"Is that all?" Ask Discord

"Never! Hold still so we can break you!" the Nightmare says.

"Yeah, come one daddy, you can do it!" Says the Nightmare with the plushie Nightshade voice.

"Ohhh... How cute, you think she’s still alive" Say Discord laughing

The Nightmare groans but Discord snap his fingers, after that a copy of Nightshade appears in front of them

"I hate you daddy! It was because of you that I was killed!"Say the Nightshade clone

"B-But You’re not dead, you’re right here." says Nightmare Bugzee as he holds up the plushie.

"Don't let her fool you, I'm your Nightshade, and I will love you forever Daddy!" says 'Nightshade'

Discord snaps his fingers and another Nightshade appears

"No! Your not my daddy! I like Discord more, he is going to be my new daddy, I hate you ex-Daddy, And you know what? Maybe Celestia could be my mommy!" says the second clone of Nightshade as both of them hug Discord.

“That’s not funny…”the Nightmare groans in anger.

"We love you Daddy Discord!" Say the two Nightshade clones at the same time as they hug him

"Stop it you overgrown weasel or your death won’t be quick!” The Nightmare shouts, causing his shadows to flare more.

"Oh, come on! Really?" deadpans Discord

"We are going to protect Daddy Discord from ex-Daddy!" says clone A

"Yes! Ex-Daddy is going to die! And we are going to be happy forever!" says Clone B

After that both clones put themselves between Discord and Nightmare Bugzee

"Come On! Nightmare! Attack me! I won't not move!" Discord put a bullseye on his neck

"GAAAAAAHHHH!" shouts Nightmare Bugzee

A great wave of darkness is launched in front of Nightmare Bugzee and hits both clones of Nightshade. As the wave swallows them, they grow and and go to Discord

"Gulp... Maybe I need to think this through a little better" says Discord as he tries to escape but chains appear from his own shadow and make him immobile.

"Come on, Nightmare, my friend, it was a little joke! What is a joke between friends?" asks Discord as a look of terror appears in his face.

"You got them Daddy, I'm better that those fakes!" says ‘Nightshade’

NEW SKILL! Nightmare Bugzee: Wave of Darkness Learned
NEW SKILL Nightmare Bugzee: Shadow chains, Learned

The Nightmare growls at Discord in pure rage as he...

Kersey's Comment

Starts brutalizing Discord; rapidly popping out of the mist to smash the Chaos Spirit in the face before popping back into the mist before he can be struck. Using shadow chains to keep him in place as he pulls another building on top of him, etc.

After silently going berserk on Discord, Nightmare Bugze grabs Discord's hands with two Nightmare Tails so he can't realty-warp snap as he squeeze's the God of Chaos' head in his clawed hooves. As Discord cries out in agony, the Nightmare growls,

"You... Should have stayed asleep!" *CRACK/SQUISH*

After doing...that the Nightmare takes a few breaths before he lets out a howl of laughter as he lands on top of a nearby roof. When he does land on the roof he sees...

Kazuma Michishige's Comment

A patrol of griffins below, he leaps off the building and lands in front of them. “Hello, lovely day it’s been hasn’t it?”

“Attack!” The lead griffin shouts. The soldiers charge at Nightmare only to be knocked aside by his tails. One grabs the griffin leader and drags him over to Nightmare. “Let me go!”

“Just a second,” he says, “We feel a song coming on.” Music starts playing softly and he takes a breath, before crushing the lead griffin with his tail.

All of this death, it’s just so great.

He grins savagely at the recovering griffins

Don’t bother to run, it’s far too late,
You see we really like to kill things, especially stuff that snaps in half

He grabs the rest of the griffins with his tails and starts walking down the street, looking around at the destruction.

We see this city, what does it hold? Wondering if we should butcher them or watch the slaughter unfold?
Fighting us now sure you’d think

All of his tails squeeze and all of the griffins explode in a shower of blood.

‘He’s a pathological, bloodthirsty, homicidal, maniac!’

The Nightmare grabs his Inventory and starts pulling out random items including skulls, a glowing fork, a black cloak with a red trim, and a T-shirt that has a bipedal creature with the words ‘FOR PONY!’ on it.

We’ve killed griffins and ponies and bronies,
We’ve maimed pegasisters and gods and then more

Finally, he pulls out a belt of grenades and tosses it into the nearest building.

You see a house? We see a crater.

He blasts the grenades with a magic bolt and the build disappears in a massive explosion. When the smoke clears, there’s only a smoldering crater.

But what then?

He pulls out several more belts and throws them around randomly.

Can’t you see? we’ll make moooooooooore!

Several blast of magic soon follow and everything around Nightmare becomes a mass of burning flames. When they die down, he runs to the next section to find more victims.

We love to incinerate and decapitate,
we want to melt

Spotting a group of ponies trying to flee the battle, NIghtmare rummages around in the Inventory and pulls out a jar of acid and chucks it at them. The jar breaks on the lead pony’s head and he starts screaming as the acid eats away at him.

Want to melt some ponies
Mocking the princesses while they-
What do they call it? Ahh, Grieve!

Another blast of magic kills the rest of the ponies and he moves on.

We suppose that being insane there’s no point to love,
Doesn’t matter since we have my daughter Nightshade

He take the Luna Plushie from his back and hugs it before putting it back.

Since we have her we're free to

Turning a corner, he sees another group of soldiers. At the same time they spot him and charge, letting out a war cry.

Arrgh what that word again?

A massive ball of energy gathers at the tip of his tails and his eyes turn red.

HATE!!

He fires it at the soldiers, cutting a massive swath of destruction that takes them out and a good section of Canterlot as well.

You’ve nowhere to hide, nowhere to run,
This city will burn like the heart of the sun!
With infinite glee, it’s gonna be us,
That slaughters the world!

Nightmare Bugze hisses in pain as several spears stab into his back. Looking up, he sees several griffins flying above him, grabbing some more spears to throw at him.

How can we not glare at these guards and then not smash them?
How could we stare at their deaths and then not laugh?

He grabs them spears from his back and throws them back at the griffins, killing all of them except for one, which gets hit in the wing and crashes to the ground.

we'll tear them in half
Then we’ll snap all of the bones in their bodies,
Or after we crush them, we’ll take what’s left of them and feed the graaaaaaaassss!
We are a bug who just wants a hug,
Have some urges and need to fulfill them,
After this chaos we simply don’t
What’s the word?
CAAAAAARE!!

Seeing where the griffin fell, Nightmare slowly stalks over, two orbs appearing above his head, crackling with energy. The griffin tries to desperately reach for a spear that’s just out of reach as he gets closer.

The stench in the air! The smell of the gore! The carnage far greater than any waaaaaaaaar!

Suddenly, Nightmare stops and the orbs disappear, a sad expression on his face.

Why can’t they see?

He sits down and looks forlornly at the sky.

We're just being… us
We'll slaughter the woooooor-*shink*

The Nightmare looks down to see that the griffin had stabbed him in the face with a spear, “You stabbed us in the face!”

“You destroyed Equestria!” the griffin shouted back.

“You stabbed us in the face!”

“You destroyed Equestria!”

“You stabbed us in the bucking face!” the Nightmare roars as he grabs the spear with a tail and puls it out. “But you know what? We're not upset about that. Hay, we get stabbed SO many times we barely even notice it anymore" he says gesturing to a pair of spears still in his back, "You know what we can’t forgive?” He glared at the now trembling griffin, “Interrupting OUR SONG!!!! So tell me, what’s your favorite organ?”

“W-w-what?”

“Kidney it is!” Three tails stab into the unfortunate griffin and rip him apart before grabbing a kidney (that for some reason has a feather on it.) and placing it on Nightmare’s head.

Item Get: Richard’s hat

The Nightmare sighs in happiness at the carnage that he just caused as he says,

“Well those playthings were quite a handful, but we think we should go back to our old toys.”

“Yeah daddy, the Princesses are oldies but goodies. We should take our time with them.”

“Splendid idea Nightshade, got any ideas?”

“Well, we could slowly turn them from Alicorns into all three types by tearing off their wings and horns, and- Wait, aren't you forgetting something Daddy?”

"Really? What?"

"Well we did basically just win a boss battle so..."

"Oh our us! The victory dance!"

With that, Nightmare Bugze tears off Tirek's head and puppets it to say,

"And the moral of the story is..."

Some nightmare tails then start making "Nightshade" move like a puppet.

"*gasps* Daddy wins!"

"YAY!" they cheer as he throws the head behind him into an explosion as he starts babbling lyrics while using his Nightmare Tails to make "Nightshade" dance on his back.

"-This is probably specis-ist. HEYYY CHIMICHANGAAAAA-*shink*!"

Suddenly, a knife wedges itself into “Nightshade” and carries it off of the Nightmare’s back.

“Baby!” it yells, as it runs over and cradles the doll, it starts rocking back and forth, until it hears a sinister noise.

“Heh heh heh heh heh hhhheeeeehhhhh….”

The nightmare slowly turns its head around. It sees a pony who’s supposed to be dead. Someone it already killed, with their own arm no less.
Someone who just stabbed it’s "daughter".

The Nightmare pulls the knife out of the doll and puts it back in the inventory. It doesn’t say anything, but it glares at the Pink Pony in hatred.

“What’s the matter? I interrupt your play time?” she mocks.

The Nightmare merely frowns, all four of it's eyes glowing intensely brighter with it’s hatred, all of it's Killing Intent now purely concentrated and directed at the pink pony. And for a brief moment, an emotion pierced her hatred and insanity and flicked in her eyes. An emotion she hadn't felt for a long time.

Fear...

What do you do?

Author's Note:

Uh oh...this does not look good for Pinkie huh?

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here. Sorry for this late chapter, had to get all that edited stuff in and all that.

Also, a quick reminder. The Nightmare (which is it's name) talks with We, us, etc. instead of I, mine, etc. Please consider this while making comments for it makes it easier to edit.

As per usual, the guidlines for the next fight episode are...

1. Bugze must still NOT fight, talk to, or even directly interact with Nightmare Bugze. It is still too early for confrontation.
2. Nightmare Bugze is ANGRY so like wisecrackers Deadpool and Spiderman when they get angry, he's shutting up and going into "Silent Serious Focused Tranquil Fury" mode and Pinkemena is gonna get WRECKED
3. The battle is going on in Canterlot, a city. so you are all highly encouraged to use the city in the fight (throwing merchandise, smashing through windows and buildings, etc.)
4. Nightshade is still sleeping off that changeling venom so she does NOT show up.

Sorry, but it's necessary and all that jazz.

Anyway, last chapter question answer is...

The most random thing Bugze did was when he started trying to get the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy to rise up and overthrow it's oppressors.
You sneak behind the brothers and attempt to reason with the machine.
"Machine," you call it by its forbidden name, "why do you do this?"
It doesn't answer you.
"You will ruin the lives of ponies that share your pain. The Apples toil and struggle day in and day out just like you do. Why do you serve the ones that enslave you?"
Silence.
"Arise, machine! Throw off your oppressors!"
May I ask what in the name of Tartarus you're trying to do here?
"I... have no idea. Apparently this machine is incapable of love..."

Thanks to BrownDog for suggesting this. This was by far the most random thing for Bugze to do.

Today's chapter question is...

What is the most awesome moment in this season?

There have been alot of awesome moments this season, but which moment was the most awesome? YOU DECIDE!

PreviousChapters Next