• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 4,755 Views, 2,143 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 2: Debt to a Doctor (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



The continued misadventures of you, Bugze the Changeling, as The Doctor calls up on your debt with him and he asks you to come to Canterlot immediately

  • ...
36
 2,143
 4,755

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 83: The Start Of The Fight Between Gods And The End Of The Horde! (Season Finale Part 10)

Erised the ink-moth's Comment

"Say hello to my not-so-little friend!" The Nightmare yells as he aims George at the royal sisters... only for George to sputter a few times and give him an error message. "What? George, why are you not introducing yourself to the Princesses, and then introducing the Princesses to their deaths?! WORK ALREADY!"

"Five second cooldown complete: ready to use." George says in a robotic hum.

"Then if you wouldn't mind... KILL THEM!"

"Systems ready: I'mma firing mah lazer!"

A massive wave of energy surges through the streets towards the Princesses as the Nightmare hoots in destructive glee. Celestia and Luna dive out of the way to either side in what would have been an awesome slo-mo shot if it weren't for the fact that they almost got their royal flanks buttered and toasted.

Luna hears a shout from down the street and sees Cadence protecting Tennent, Derpy and the Doctor from a collapsing wall of rubble.

"Sister, we must take this fight elsewhere!" Luna yells to Celestia as she takes to the air. She fires a stinging blast of magic into the Nightmare's face and begin's taunting him. "What be-ith the matter Nightmare; can't hit a moving target?" she says and shakes her flank at him from the sky.

With an infuriated roar, The nightmare takes aim again at the Princess's swooping form. "Firing main cannon." George states as he shoots another beam which is easily dodged from up in the sky.

George begins another cooldown as the Nightmare is struck from behind with another blast. It whips around to find Celestia standing there with a mocking grin. The nightmare sweeps the ground with its remaining tails, but Celestia takes to the air to join her sister.

The two continue to fire blasts at the Nightmare from above while evading his counterattacks, kiting him towards the castle and away from the Doctor and the others.

"Quickly Luna, we'll bring him to the castle!" Celestia yells, "We'll keep him there as long as we can; bring it down on top of him if we have to!"

"Do you think that will keep him occupied?" Luna asks.

"Get back here you royal pains in our flank!" The Nightmare screams as it fills the sky by flinging chunks of rock, stagecoaches, and whatever else crosses its path.

"Perhaps for a few moments at best, sister. Let's hope it counts..."

As the two sisters begin to fly towards the castle with the Nightmare following them, they don't notice a certain brown brown dog off to the side of the road...

BrownDog's Comment

The Brown Dog sits with a full belly, drinking a bottle of Jack Spaniels, and watching the princess flee from the Nightmare. They shoot back at the Nightmare from time to time as they fly, but the Nightmare dodges them and continues to fires George at them when it can.

Precious is sitting next to the BrownDog, chewing on pieces of the Dalek.

“Ah that hit the spot, tasted like bacon flavored chicken. You know Precious, I never really saw myself ending up here,” he says as he takes a swig of the bottle.

“I was just really really bored being underground all the time digging. Did you know I’ve never even been to the Diamond Dog Kingdom Diamondia?” Precious just woofs and continues chewing.

“Yeah, I know, pathetic huh? Well then one day I heard about the Offender and how he crashed the Gala and thought, ‘Hey, that guy’s got the right idea, why shouldn’t I go out and beat up bad guys and cause all sorts of problems?’”

Precious finally tears a strip off and eats it.

“Well it sounded fun at the time. So I told my bosses to shove it and went and joined the Horde. And then I got stuck with a bunch of weirdoes.”

He takes a swig.

“I mean, some of them were alright I guess, that Eris and Minds Eye were funny, even if we disagreed on stuff sometimes. That Grey Rebl guy is all kinds of nuts, but he was fun. Don’t know too much about Rutherford, kind of keeps to himself, but he’s alright. Then there’s Kichi and Solarkness, I mean, I can’t be the only one that knows they’re a changeling and a freaking Timberwolf right?”

Precious just looks up at him.

Right?

“Woof,” Precious says before resuming gnawing.

“Yeah, true, but there’s no fooling my nose. But seriously,a freaking Timberwolf?!”

He takes another swig.

“Now Snap Drake, there’s a guy that gets me and my humor, but I don’t know why he holds me on some sort of pedestal, he’s just as funny. I swear I heard him call me sempai once…” he shivers and drinks, “Anyway, then there’s Kersey. Seriously, that Kersey guy was so controlling and nasally, he kept thinking I was after his job for some reason, I don’t know why." He takes another swig. “Okay, maybe I did do some things here and there that made him angry…on purpose. Sure I took his reels of The Bloody Ice Cream trilogy without asking and never gave it back, sure I showed up drunk at his house on Nightmare Night and threw up on his rug, and sure I put mustard in his sheets occasionally while he was sleeping, but I was just messing around having fun. Not to mention the guy was always cleaning out my fridge and taking the last cookies. I didn’t expect the others to follow through with what I said and did. Heck, those guys don’t even know my name. I’m just The Brown Dog to them because I’m a dog and I’m brown, how lazy is that? But oh well…also I sure as heck didn’t expect our group getting promoted to Generals.”

“Woof?” asks Precious.

“Oh yeah, apparently we’re all leaders now. Didn't realize I’d joined a terrorist group till after Fillydelphia was bombed, but I had nowhere else to go so I just stuck with it. It was either that or go back to my crippling loneliness and admit to my strange obsession with Pony Mares while living out the rest of my existence in a dark cramped cave...” Precious just looks at him funny as he takes another swig. “Ahem…anyway, yeah somehow we got put in charge. It kind of goes against my moral code of being as unhelpful and unorganized as possible, but it is what it is.”

An explosion from the castle goes off.

“And now we’re all going to die thanks to our Master and Space Trash Can Squids, who taste surprisingly delicious.”

“I mean, we all thought maybe we stood a chance if we helped him out…but he kind of killed all the big nutjobs in Fillydelphia so I don’t think so. Also, he ate my freaking dinner!” he growls out drunkenly. “And even if he doesn’t kill everyone, those things will, so I guess there’s no point in helping anyone or fighting bad guys right?”

Precious doesn’t answer cause she’s a dog, so The Brown Dog gets up, swaying as he does so.

“Well I’ll tell you this Precious, If I’m gonna die, I’m going out the way I was born, screaming, on fire, and being a nuisance to everyone and everybody in a five block radius.

“Woof?” Precious barks.

“It’s a long story,” he says as he pours what’s left of the booze into a dog bowl and slides it to Precious.

“Well so long Precious, maybe I’ll see you in Valhalla after all this is over. Riding Eternal… Shiny and Chrome…”

The Brown Dog then makes his way up a hill towards the remains of the fireworks factory.

BACK AT THE FIGHT, HALFWAY TOWARDS THE CASTLE

Celestia dodges another one of the cannons beams as Luna tries to attack from behind. But the Nightmare notices this and uses one of his tails to grab her and throw her at her sister. Luna hits Celestia and they both go down. The Nightmare grins and charges at them again. Celestia and Luna dodge the charge an turn around to blast him in the back. It works as the Nightmare growls in pain. It turns around and it is about to fire the cannon. The Princess prepare themselves to dodge again, but the Nightmare just chuckles at this before it says,

Solarknes's Comment

"Do you seriously believe you could even HOPE to slow me down if I didn't want you to?", Nightmare asks the princesses, laughing maniacally.

Just as he is about to fire the cannon, a Dalek flies between them, carrying a horde-member on top of it...

One of his nightmare tails swats it away, revealing what is beneath the cape:

A TIMBERWOLF!

The Nightmare looks at the Timberwolf in confusion and forgets about Luna and Celestia time to fly towards the palace once again. The Nightmare continues to stare at the Timberwolf before it yawns and says,

"I feel like having some hotdogs today. You up for it?"

Solar turns towards the Nightmare, and barks,

"YES! PLEASE KILL ME, PLEASE EAT ME!"

The Nightmare stares at the happily yapping Timberwolf (also surprised that a Timberwolf can talk) as it mutters in surprise,

"...what?"

The Nightmare then just shrugs it's shoulders before it says

"Eh, if you want it then there is no reason to."

He grabs Solar with one of his Nightmare-tails and uses Solar to protect himself from one of Celestia's solar rays that she fired behind her. As Solar burns, he laughs mania... how he always laughs.

POV Change: Solarkness, Gates of TARTARUS (dramatic lightningstrike)

"What do you mean I am not allowed to enter?", I ask the Gatekeeper.

"What do you THINK it means? We don't want you here, your punishment is not in here. And no reward for you either."

"Whyyyy?", he whines as he watches the lights coming from it. The other horde-members surely were in there partying...

INSIDE TARTARUS

"Woohoo! Party!"

"We get to live for ever in here and do what ever we want!"

"No rules! No leader! No jobs!"

"JUST FREEDOM!"

BACK WITH SOLAR

"You are not allowed in here."

Solar sighs before he says,

"FINE THEN! I'll just go to pony-heaven..."

Suddenly the scenery changes, and there is completely white pegasus in front of him. The pure white pegasus smiles kindly at the timberwolf before he says,

"You are not wanted here"

Solar falls face first anime style before he gets up and shouts in anger (his head seemingly getting bigger and baring his teeth),

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT ALLOWED IN HEAVEN!? WHY IS IT THAT HEAVEN AND TARTARUS DON'T WANT ME? That's horrible!"

"I never said heaven doe-", the pegasus begins but Solar is already walking away.

MEANWHILE IN TIMBERWOLF HEAVEN

"Do you think Solar will join us?"

"He should be coming any second now you'll see!"

BACK WITH THE NIGHTMARE

Celestia and Luna lay just outside the palace. The Nightmare got a lucky shot with it's cannon, hitting Celestia and sending her crashing into Luna. Now the Nightmare stands above Luna with the cannon pointing at her. It smiles before it says,

"Nighty night Princess!"

With that it's about to shoot the cannon when...

"AHEM!"

The Nightmare gets a tick of annoyance as it starts to turn around while saying,

"WHAT IS IT? Can't you see I'm in the middle of frying a lunar princess?"

He sees the Timberwolf from before, and laughs before saying,

"Oh, cannot get enough of solar rays, can you? You should try Solar-powe..."

"Shut up."

Nightmare stops. "Did you just tell me to shut..."

"Shut up!"

"NOLING TELLS..."

"SHUT UP! I DON'T FEAR YOU, YOU BUCKING ASSHOLE! NEITHER TARTARUS NOR HEAVEN WANTS ME, SO YOU CANNOT KILL ME YOU FREAK!"

The Nightmare roars in anger as it turns around and aims the cannon at him before yelling,

"OH, YOU ARE ABOUT TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH I CAN KILL YOU!"

Solar laughs almost as maniacally,

"Yeah, I will! And the answer is: You can't. I am stuck wandering the planet forever, unable to die..."

Nightmare simply smashes Solar with George before it turns around and says ,

"Fool."

Solar re-forms into himself, and giggles before saying,

"Fool? FOOL? YOU are the one turning his back on an enemy. YOU are the one who's been ignoring the princesses all this time. YOU are the one who is a foo-"

Solar is interrupted as one of the Nightmare Tails grabs solar and hurls him over the horizon as the Nightmare mutters,

"Like we said, Fool."

He then sees the princess making a break for the Palace. It growls in anger before it lashes out it's tails at them and yells,

"GET OVER HERE!"

It's tails wrap around them and flings them backwards. It smiles at it's hoofy work and begins to chase after their thrown princess...

Solar's POV

"Welcome to Valhalla! We let everyone partake in our... afterlife...", the Guardian of Valhalla says, before stuttering upon seeing a Timberwolf.

Solar couldn't be happier at that moment, jumps at the Guardian out of happiness: "YOU MEAN I CAN DI.. Where did Valhalla go?"

As he looks around, he sees he is in some sort of movie-theatre. There is a huge stack of movies piled up, with everything needed (INCLUDING JUNK-FOOD, YAY) already set up.

"I guess it can't hurt to watch another movie..."

As the first movie starts, 'Hairy Potato and the Glimmerstone', he believes it to be a parody of something, a Dalek-beam destroys the pile of movies.
Solar growls at it in anger before it jumps on the Dalek while shouting in anger,

"DIE DIE DIE DALEK!"

The Dalek simply zaps him, but is shocked when he gets back up and continues his attack. The Dalek zaps it a few more times but he still won't die! This causes the Dalek to shout in surpise,

"IMPOSSIBLE! THIS SPECIMEN SEEMS TO BE UNABLE TO DIE!"

"THAT'S RIGHT BUDDY! KISS MY FLANK BITCH I'M IMMORTAL! NOW GET OVER HERE SO I CANS EAT CHA!"

POV Change: The Nightmare

Celestia and Luna start to breath heavily as they stare down the monster before them. They were so close to the palace, but thanks to the Nightmares tails they were farther then they were before. And now staring them down is the Nightmare with a sinister grins as it takes out a plastic looking brick. It then says evilly,

"Now Princess, allow us to give you a little death present. Trust us when we say that it'll be a explosive surprise. Now we just need a pony to help us give it to you...

SnapDrakeGame's Comment

POV Change: Horde Leader Snap Drake

Snap Drake glanced nervously around at the destroyed streets. The unicorn ambled through the Canterlot roads, talking to himself. "Oh jeez, what do I do now? Brown Dog's gone! Keresy's gone! God is off fighting the false deities and we're under attack from Daleks- yes I know what those are!" he shouted at the voices in his head. He wasn't possessed- just crazy. "I may not watch the series, but I'm not bucking culture blind. I know my stuff."

"EXTERMINATE!" A Dalek attempted to blast Snap Drake from behind, but the unicorn reflexively leapt over the death ray, pivoted, and sliced clean through the creature with his magical sword. The enemy disposed of, Snap Drake continued his crazed ramblings and aimless wanderings. "I don't know where my squad is, I don't understand what's going on, I have no idea what to do!" He cried. A voice in his head said something. Snap gets a horrified expression as he says,

"What do you mean no one's listening? You guys are!" Another pause as the voice answered. "Well, that's not very mature of you, is it?" Another pause. "Oh, shut up! Besides I know, I was only promoted because I can kill stuff really efficiently! I've come to terms with that." He sighed. "I just need some sort of guidance here."

"EXTERMINATE!" Another Dalek came, this time from in front, but Snap Drake again instinctively dodged the blast. In a flash, he was in front of the Dalek; another blur and the alien was lying in pieces as Snap Drake sheathed his sword. He paused a sec, as he listened to his mind voices compliment him. He froze suddenly. "Hey, voice twenty-two. Repeat that again would you?" Another pause. "I'm a leader, and so I shouldn't wait for guidance but provide it?" He thought about this for a couple seconds. "You know what? You're right. I will do that!" He turned away from the Dalek's corpses and glanced around the burning city. "I'm going to stop being so timid and letting others give commands. I'm going to take the initiative and develop a plan that'll really make Equestria fear the name of the Horde. You know more than they do already. Mwahahahahha!!!" His face adopted a determined look as he scanned the area, searching for ideas.

Suddenly, he caught sight of something that brought an overjoyed smile to his face. "God?" he squealed as he spotted The Nightmare, locked in fierce combat with Celestia and Luna. "Buck responsibility! I'm going to rush blindly to God!" And he did that.

"General Snap Drake, reporting for duty!" Snap Drake cried as he galloped up to The Nightmare.

"Ooh, wonderful," the Nightmare said as he grabbed the unicorn in a Nightmare Tail. He hoofs over the plastic like brick to him before he says,

"We were looking for someling to hold this." As soon as Snap Drake took hold of the explosive, The Nightmare flung him at the princesses.

"You're welcome!" Snap Drake cried, before the princesses and him were consumed in a great, fiery explosion.

The explosion sends the two princess flying away from each other. They both land on the ground in pain. The Nightmare smiles at this as it uses one of it's few tails reaming to drag Luna over to him. When she's right in front of him he smiles evilly before asking,

Kropsling66's Comment

"Luna why do you side with these guys? Why can't you be on our side?"

"Why should I?" Luna demands.

"Because we are the same kinda of, you and us. We both experience the nightmare and how powerful it is, and let me tell you it feels wonderful. You should embrace it again and join us on the dark side." The Nightmare says as it feels the power of the nightmare flowing through it.

Luna gets a horrified expression as she shouts,

"Never! I was free from the nightmares grasp long ago and I will never go through it again."

"But why? We could burn Equstria together. We both have so much in common after all! We know for a fact that you like video games." The Nightmare replays.

Luna gains a shocked expression as she asks,

"How do you know?"

"Come on! All those video game characters attacking us from before. Who has the power and knowledge to bring those guys here. You do silly!" The Nightmare says.

"Point taken, but I will never accept your demands! I will never become Nightmare Moon again!" Luna shouts at the Nightmare.

The Nightmare sighs in annoyance as it pleads (which sounds like a threat),

"Come on Luna! Join us so we can burn Equestria as the one and true Nightmare!"

"No."

"Please..." The Nightmare says with a forced smile.

"I said NO!" she shouts.

The Nightmare gives a sigh of defeat before smiling curly before saying,

"Oh well we tried. In all honesty, we were never gonna let you live anyway. We just needed to check the whole 'We can rule together' spiel off the villain checklist."

With that the Nightmare throws Luna backwards towards her sister. The Nightmare than pulls up George and is about to fire it, when he sees out of the corner of his eyes a certain band of hero's running towards the ship in the center of town. The Nightmare grins before he says,

"Ooooh, fresh meat! Time to get some answers, why don't you two get acquitted with your palace a little better."

With that it picks up Luna and Celestia and throws them at the Palace. After that he starts to stalk towards You and the others...

POV Change: Bugze (You)

BrownDog's Comment

As you and your crew runs through the streets, hoping against all odds that the princess could hold off the Nightmare long enough, when a new voice is broadcast from the ships. The Doctor stops cold when he hears it.

“Doctooorrr….” It wheezes. “Where are you hiding?”

Derpy’s shocked eyes straighten as she looks to him.

“Is that…”

“Davros…” the Doctor says clenching his jaw in anger.

Your eyes bug out at that statement, “Oh of course HE’D be here. Just bucking great! What's next, the Master shows up and starts trying to shoot us with his laser screwdriver?”

The others ignore you as Davros taunts,

“Your precious world burns Doctor, why not come and stop me…”

“Oh I’m coming alright Davros, just you wait…” the Doctor snarls.

With that you all begin to double time it towards the ship.

You, Cadance, Derpy and Doctor were almost helfway towards the center space ship, when the Nightmare jumps in front of you.

“You, in the clothes, tell us who you are and we’ll kill you!”

You gulp nervously as you ask,

“Don’t you mean, OR you’ll kill me?”

“We know what we said…ahhh Cadance, you’re here too? And single right? Well so are we, what are the chances?”

“You son of a,” Cadance lets loose a beam of magic like a flash grenade, and when it clears, you and your group are seen running by the Nightmare.

“Sigh…Why do they always run?” the Nightmare asks as he gives chase.

You are cut off by the Nightmare and he is about to rush forth when everyone hears.

“Wooohoooo!!!”

You all look to your right and see a fast moving cart full of fireworks coming down the hill towards you all. All the fireworks are lit, and the Diamond Dog sitting in it is waving two sparklers above his head screaming drunkenly at the top of his lungs. Daleks are in pursuit, but can’t quite hit him.

"EXTERMINATE THE BROWN CANINE!"

The cart hits a makeshift ramp made from destroyed rooftops, and is launched into the air above you all.

“I HAVE DONE NOTHING PRODUCTIVE ALL DAY!!!” yells the Brown Dog happily.

Both you and the Nightmare you voice the same thought,

“The Buck?”

Right before all the fireworks ignite blowing up the cart and the dog and causing such a massive explosion that the buildings around you crumble and collapse from the damage they've taken from the Nightmare's rampage and the Nightmare is sent soaring backwards, all the way towards the palace. Even the nearby Daleks are all buried in debris (if they weren't destroyed in the blast), inconveniencing everyone, as was the plan. Also the shockwave knocks out the power and Kichi isn’t able to play his games anymore, making him mad.

Luckily, you and Cadance were able to shield yourselves and the Doctor and Derpy by quickly casting the Forcefield spell and you take the opportunity to run to the ship while the Nightmare is still soaring away.

Kichi's Comment

Somewhere in Canterlot, in a house, a scream could be listened

"Nooooo!!!!" Shouts Kichi

Kichi looks to the screen now black screen in horror as he asks,

"Why? Just why must this happen?"

"Come on, it's not that bad, right?" Asks the colt.

"Not bad? I was going to finish that dang boss after half a hour of battle, and now I need to try again but it seems we don't have electricity."

"Dang it Lady Luck!" Yells the colt.

"Now, don't say that... She doesn't like that," Says Kichi.

"Wait, you follow Lady Luck?" Asks the colt.

Kichi sighs at the colts nativity as he says,

"I only know that our boss used to curse Lady Luck everyday and his live become a Tartarus, so I will not take any chance."

The colt nods and looks to Kichi.

"So... What can we do?" Asks the colt.

"Well, it seems we don't have electricity, so I think that plan A, stay hidden and wait for our boss to suicide himself can't happen now. I suppose I will need to do my job and search for the others, maybe they have a plan or managed to take something of use." Kichi says.

"So... You are going to search the others because you are bored and because maybe we find someone that have games and electricity" Say the colt

"Who? Me?" Asks Kichi sarcastically.

"What about go to any noble house and wait in there?" Asks the colt.

"Because they are the first target of everypony, and also knowing those nobles of canterlot, if they did not take everything, what left is under too many security" Says Kichi.

"Soo... How are we going to walk around Canterlot without those Tin Cans killing us?" Asks the colt.

"That's a good questions... Damn tin cans" Groans Kichi.

"What if we use mirror to reflect their beams?" Asks the colt.

"Do you want to test that, knowing that if you fail you could be vaporized?" Asks Kichi.

"Errr... Maybe we can find a deck of cards or play tic-tac-toe" Says the colt.

Kichi sighs in sadenss before he says,

"I suppose we can, but if we don't find any were finding a pony sized hamster wheel and your gonna be the hamster. If the power won't come to us we'll make the power!"

Kichi's strikes a hero pose as light shines behind him, while the clot can only sigh before facehoffing.

AT THE PALACE

Celestia and Luna start to breath heavily again as Luna says,

"Are you okay Sister?"

Celestia nods her head as she says,

"Yes, I'm fine. But the Nightmare managed to reach the Doctor. We failed."

Luna hangs her head in shame of this, but soon her ears move around as if hearing something. Luna looks up in confusion as she asks,

"Sister...do you hear that?"

Celestia perks her ears, and soon she nods her head before she says,

"Yes I do sister. It sounds like...shouting?"

Soon both Luna and Celestia focus their ears to the sound, and soon they hear...

"UUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Soon the shouting ends as something crashes through the roof of the castle. Celestia and Luna jump back as the Nightmare burst out of the smoke caused by his crash. The Nightmare doesn't appear to notice them as it starts to rant,

"We can't believe it! We were this close to killing those ponies and finding out who that strange dude was! But then that stupid feline had to get in our way! We swear if he weren't already a smear on the ground we would ha-

The Nightmares rant is interrupted when it get's blasted by both Celestia and Luna. The Nightmare is sent flying into a wall, causing a few pillars to fall down, one of which lands on Celestia. Celestia cries out in pain, but before Luna could do anything the Nightmare grabs her from under the pillar and throws her into her sister. Luna tries to catch her but she misses as they are both sent tumbling to the ground. The Nightmare chuckles at this as it uses two of it's tails to lift the princess up. He chuckles at their expressions of pain before crushes Luna slightly. A few bones can be heard cracking as she lets out a cry of pain. Celestia struggles to break free from the nightmare tail holding her as she calls out,

"LUNA!!"

The Nightmare chuckles before he says,

"Oh Don't worry Celly, she's fine. We just crushed her a little bit. We still want to play around with her, so we can't break her yet. You on the other hoof..."

With that he tosses Luna away as if she were a doll. Luna smashes into another wall, cracking it and causing her to shout out in pain. Luna falls to the ground in pain and can only lay there, too damaged to get back up.

Celestia has tears in her eyes as she yells,

"YOU MONSTER! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT!"

With that said she starts to fire her magic into the Nightmares face, but it's not too strong so the Nightmare just shrugs it off. With a squeeze Celestia stops and cries out in pain. The Nightmare smiles at this as he asks,

"Now that your not shooting us, why don't you tell us who that pony was and we might give you the pleasure of not watching us kill your sister."

Celestia struggles under the tails pressure as she says,

"N-no!"

The Nightmare sighs annoyed before he says,

CE_5GF7's Comment

"Enough of this Celestia, your sister is dying, and hope is lost! But We shall make you a deal, tell us who that stranger with you was, and we'll let you live slightly longer."

Celestia is horrified as he speaks, but she decides to turn down the the deal the Nightmare makes.

"No."

"What?"

"No, Nightmare. I will never tell you who that stranger was... because I don't know him!" She says making a troll face.

"We should have expected you to do so. We know, how about we ask your soon-to-be-dead sister! Oh Luna!" The Nightmare explains as he throws Celestia away like a rag doll. He then turns towards Luna, who was struggling to get back up. When the Nightmare reaches her he asks her,

"Luna, tell us who the stranger was!"

"You... You fool. I will n-n-never tell you about the stranger you speak of."

The Nightmare just shrugs and says, "So be it." And with that he grabs Luna and throws her with such force that she smashes into the wall next to her sister. Celestia rushes over to Luna's pained form as the Nightmare stalks towards them. He let's out a insane chuckle as he gets closer to them, ready to finish them off. Luna can't help but sigh sadly before she says,

Kichi's Comment

"Sister... We can't continue this, soon or later this monster is going to destroy us, we don't have the elements and we can't stall him eternally."

"Luna, no! There must be another way, please. I lose you for a thousand years, please, we can think another think, we can still try to use the elements, I'm sure that we can still find bearers for the elements" Says Celestia.

"Nay, Sister... Just remember that I loved you... If I'm reincarnated, I just wish that we end again as sisters... Thank you" Says Luna in a sad tone as her horn begins to glow.

Meanwhile the Nightmare was looking at is as if it was nothing when suddenly, the glow of Luna's horn begin to increase and his body and Luna begin to glow! The Nightmare growls at this as he asks,

"Stupid Luna, what are you planing?"

The glow increase until suddenly the Nightmare cannot see, when his vision is cleared, he can see that they are not in Canterlot. The Nightmare begins to look around at all the stars and grey surface as he asks,

"Luna, where are we? What did you do?"

"Welcome Nightmare... to the Moon!" Say Luna

The Nightmare looks around and then to the sky, looking to the planet to see it covered with those spaceships from before, and even more of those Dalek things flying towards the surface.

"Do you think you can seal us here forever? Like what happened with you?" Ask the Nightmare.

"No... My plan is not that... I give you one last chance to surrender!" Say Luna as her horn begin to glow.

"Or what? We kill you and then leave? Even a fall from space won't kill us" Asks the Nightmare.

Luna sighs sadly and the Nightmares words before she says,

"Or... We die in the sun... Not even you can survive in there. And without me you cannot leave the moon. Please, not for me but for your daughter."

"What the buck are you talking about? Nightshade's the one asking us to do all this and our baby princesses gets whatever she wants." the Nightmare says holding up the Luna Plushie.

"No, I'm talking about your real daughter, not that doll. Awaken and see the reality. Do you really think she wants you to die? She wouldn't have wanted that, she would have wanted for you to live on the planet in peace."

The Nightmare looks at Luna in confusion and is about to respond when suddenly his head starts to twitch violently causing him to drop the Luna Plushie. When the twitching stops, his reaming tails begin to pale as the darkness around him dissolve a little, but the Nightmare glares at Luna as he yells in a less distorted, more chillingly sane voice,

"What the buck would you know? If it wasn't for you we wouldn't be here! We were chased since that stupid wedding after a whole hatchlinghood of being bullied because we weren't a perfect changeling... And then, when we were thinking we could live in peace, us and our daughter, your stupid ponies appear and she gets taken from us! You could have left us alone, but no! Every time you all appear our life gets ruined again and again!"

"And you think this is what she wanted? Her father transformed in a monster? Killing other foals, making terror and killing families just because he could not accept her death? That she could be happy? Just look at yourself! You're not her father anymore! You've just become a monster, where is her father? Think she could be happy if she could see that? OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE TRUTH!" Shout Luna in the Canterlot Royal Voice

"NEVER!!!" Shouts the Nightmare as he starts to go back to "normal" (and puts the Luna Plushie away) and smashes his tails into the Moon, causing cracks to form.

The Nightmare begins to hit the moon with his tails, causing cracks to form.

"Then I don't have a choice... I'm sorry Offender..." Say Luna

After that, she looks towards Dalek ship riddled planet and Equestria as she mutters in a small voice.

"And I'm sorry to you too, sister."

With that said Luna uses her magic to take a huge chunk of the moon that their on off of it and fling it towards the sun. As the sun was becoming more and more big as the planet seemed to go more and more distant, when suddenly a quake begins to shake the moon chunk.

"No... It's impossible..." Mutter Luna surprised as she could not believe what happened

"YES... YES...YEEEES!!" Shout the Nightmare shouts in pure insanity.

The quake begins to increase, until a crack appear in front of Luna and the Nightmare, a crack that begin to increase in size until it become a abyss and continue increasing

"No... Please... No..." Mutter Luna as her eyes begin to cry

But it did not matter, more and more cracks begin to appear around them, and the chunk that their on splits into pieces. And on one of the pieces, the Nightmare smiles victoriously as he begins to launch himself towards Equestria at great speed.

Luna shakes herself out of it and suddenly begins to follow the Nightmare to Equestria in another of the rocks as she use uses her magic to restore the orbit of some of the pieces. But mos of that chunk (which was a quarter of the moon) still fly into the sun.

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE PALACE

Celestia was looking to the now one less quarter moon, full of sorrow. Not only one, but two times she lose her sister, and the worst is that this time it was not a thousand years, but forever. Full of sorrow she looked to the sky.

"Why? Why you did this Faust? It was not enough to take my sister from me for a thousand years? Now that she was back with me, you take her again! After everything that happened? Why! Just tell me!" Shout with sadness Celestia to the sky but there is no answer.

"Of course... There is no answer..." Comment with a bit of anger Celestia

Just as she was going to get ready to tell the survivors about what happened and how the Nightmare was finished, she managed to see the quarter of the moon get destroyed.

"No... How is that possible?" Asks Celestia surprised.

Just then, as she could see what seems to be the remains of the moon in the sky, and how many of them begin to fall, she could see two of the chunk of the moon begin to fall at more speed that the others.

"Sister..." Celestia mutters as she flies as fast as she can towards the flying moon pieces.

POV Change: Bugze (You)

You look up at the moon and notice that a chunk of it is missing. Getting worried you ask the Doctor,

"Uh Doc, should we worry about how a quarter of the moon is gone?"

The Doctor doesn't even bother to look as he says,

"Later Tennant, right now we need to focus on Davros!"

"Uh, don't you mean the coupling?"

The Doctor looks at you in confusion before he says,

"Oh right, yes that. I meant we need to focus on the coupling! Now come on!"

You and Derpy share a look before you both continue to follow the Doctor down an alley with Cadence close behind...

When the four of you (you, Doctor, Derpy, and Cadance) run down the street, you all run into the TARDIS.
When you ask how did it get here, the Doctor theorizes the magical disturbances from the Nightmare's rampage must be messing with the TARDIS somehow, but then he gets a "Eureka" moment and the Doctor says he may be able to patch up the TARDIS enough to fly her into the Dalek mothership (which is in orbit), but he NEEDS time to do his work.
Cue you and Cadance fighting off squads of Daleks.

When the Doctor slams into a large blue object causing Derpy, you, and Cadance to all slam into him like a comedic conga line. The Doctor shakes his head clear when he notices the object in front of him and exclaims,

"Old Girl?!"

"What the buck is the TARDIS doing here?!" you ask, "I thought it was still in the palace!"

"I don't know, but if I had to hypothesize I guess, I would say that the magical disruption fluxes from y- I mean the Nightmare killing creatures such as Sombra, Tirek, and Discord is messing with the TARDIS's systems causing her to come to us, but why..."

*ding*

"Fantastic!"

"What?",you, Derpy, and Cadance ask,

"The power coupling we need must be in the Dalek mothership! The 'flying saucers' around Canterlot right now wouldn't have that part as they wouldn't have any need for it so it would be on the mothership which Davros will undoubtedly have placed high in orbit. Staying in the back like most modern leaders."

"But how are you going to get up there? Not even an alicorn can just fly into space and you said the TARDIS was still broken." Cadance asks,

"Theoretically, Derpy and I could patch up the Old Girl so she could make a quick jump onto Davros's ship."

Suddenly there is the sound of an explosion and screams nearby as you all hear the all-too familiar chants of "Exterminate! Exterminate!" approaching.

"If only we had time..." the Doctor muses.

"We'll hold them off Doctor. Just get the TARDIS working!" Cadance says.

The Doctor and Derpy nod affirmatively as they run into the TARDIS. Cadance takes flight near the TARDIS and charges her horn while you take out your Power Glove and Boomstick, walk to the entrance of the alleyway, and say,

"Well..."

You crack your neck (some action movie tropes just NEED to be done) before continuing,

"Let's go to work."

POV Change: Celestia

Celestia makes it t the moon pieces just as they crash into the earth. She puts her wings in front of her to protect her eyes from the dust, but when it stops he looks around and finds her sister in the smaller crater. Sighing in relief she flies over to her sister to check over her. But before she could do anything...

Needs a Godzilla roar at some point.

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR"

Both Luna and Celestia look at each other in as they turn towards the second crash where the roar came from. And what they see is...

The Nightmare coming out of the dust with red glowing eyes full of pure hatred. The Nightmare seethes before he lets out another roar,

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR"

Both Celestia and Luna gulp as Celestia says,

"This is it sister, can you still fight?"

Luna struggles to get up, but when she does she grunts and says,

"Yes sister, we can!"

Celestia nods her head as she says,

"Good..."

She looks over to the enraged Nightmare as she continues,

"Because we are going to need all the fight we can call upon."

"Agreed, but first how about a change of scenery?" Luna adds.

Celestia gives her a nod and both alicorns charge up a spell as the Nightmare charges at them and all three of them disappear in a flash of light...

AT THE PALACE

As another flash of light causes the three to appear in the throne room, Celestia and Luna dive out of the way as the Nightmare smashes into a pillar that causes a chunk of the ceiling to collapse on his head. After shaking his head, he notices where he's at and comments,

"The throne room... A fitting place for the final chapter in the legacy of the false goddesses..."

He turns around and sees Celestia and Luna drinking a pair of red flasks. The Nightmare merely smirks as he says,

"Taking a drink break, huh? GREAT IDEA!"

With that he uses his 7 remaining Nightmare Tails to reach into the Inventory and grab 7 different beverages and as he's about to drink them when he's interrupted by being blasted with enough force to send him smashing through the doors to the Throne Room.

"OI! I THOUGHT WE WERE IN TIME OUT!! GRAH! ANY LAST WORDS YOU MOTHERBUCKING CHEATERS!!!"

Celestia and Luna just stand there defiantly, their horns glowing, but now both of them are fully healed without a scratch and they are both now wearing armor,

"So be it..."

WHAT DOES CELESTIA AND LUNA DO!?

Author's Note:

What? This fights a two parter? You thought I'd make a fight between the princess a messy 1 part? For shame.

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here.

"It's these fools fault that this is a two-parter *hic*!"

Uh Selena...why are you here? And have you been drinking?

"Shut *hic* up DWC! And the names *hic* Nightmare Moon!"

Selena I think you need to lay dow-

"NO WE DON'T! We wouldn't *hic* be drinking if these foolish mortals focused on our *hic* battle with the sisters!"

I'm just going to ignore you Sele-

"*hic* Nightmare Moon! *hic*"

Whatever. Anyway here are the dreaded guidelin-
*Selena grabs the microphone away from DWC and roars in the Royal Canterlot Voice*
1. THE MAIN FOCUS OF THE CHAPTER SHOULD BE THE MOST GLORIOUS FINAL BATTLE BETWEEN THE NIGHTMARE VS LUNA & CELESTIA!!! GET IT RIGHT YE WORTHLESS PEASAN-*HIC*
*DWC grabs the mike back in annoyance and smacks her lightly on the head with the micbefore continuing*
2. Again, Bugze must still NOT fight, talk to, or even directly interact with Nightmare Bugze. It is still too early for confrontation (don't worry, we Pinkie Promise that Bugze will get his chance soon...)
3. Nightmare Bugze and Alicorns are all immune to Dalek weapons (if anything, they will likely ignore the Daleks as they fight each other) and Bugze (the normal one) CAN destroy Daleks.
4. The battle between the Princesses and the Nightmare is occurring in the palace. Feel free to use the castle in the battle (smashing through and into rooms and using the objects within)
5. Nightshade is still sleeping off that changeling venom so she does NOT show up.
6. The TARDIS is STILL undergoing repairs. It must NOT go anywhere.
7. Do NOT use the "Mix-Up Smash" function of the Power Glove. Bugze only has one left before it makes the Power Glove shut down.
8. Have fun.

You know I hate these guidlines as much as you all do, but there necessary to make things happen.

Anyway, last chapters question answer is...

Most useful power? Defenitely the ability to simply learn stuff from reading it once or seeing it performed once.

and

Bugze's most useful power is insanity.

Thank you Amethyst Blade and APonyReadingFanfics respectively. These are both one of his most useful 'powers.' Bugzes ability to learn and use moves and powers he sees only once is amazing in and of itself, and with his insanity it makes a deadly combo. You can't predict insanity after all!

Today's chapter question is...

What was this seasons biggest mess up?

I admit it, this season is not perfect in anyway, shape, or form. But what part of it was the most messed up? YOU TELL ME!

BYE!

PreviousChapters Next