• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 4,755 Views, 2,143 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 2: Debt to a Doctor (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



The continued misadventures of you, Bugze the Changeling, as The Doctor calls up on your debt with him and he asks you to come to Canterlot immediately

  • ...
36
 2,143
 4,755

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 71: Bugze Vs. Dude-Bro Teenaged Dragons! (Dragon Quest Arc Part 3)

Seeing the dragons about to smash the egg quickly enrages you, seeing how Changelings are born from them. To you, the destruction of the egg would be like child murder, even if it's a phoenix egg, not a Changeling one.

*snap*

Seeing the dragons about to smash the egg quickly enrages you, causing your eyes to glow a blazing orange as you growl slightly. To you, the destruction of a Phoneix egg would be like foal murder as Changelings come from eggs too (although you're perfectly fine with eating chicken eggs. Smug little mothercluckers think they're so cool with their road crossing...)

Your hooves dig into the ground in anger as you think,

I swear if those motherbuckers smash that egg, I'm gonna bucking tear off their bucking limbs and smash every bucking bone in their bucking bodies!

Shaking your head to briefly calm you, you're about to charge the dragons when you hear the red teen dragon say...

Before you can do anything, the Teens decide that Spike should be the one to smash the egg.
“Oh jeez, these guys are freaking serial killers in the making, killing helpless creatures and beaten changelings for fun!”
“Blarg,” says Crackle.
“Hey, I know what I did was wrong, but they’re still nutjobs,”
“Honk Honk,”
“Oh, good idea, let’s see if Spike falls into temptation or not,” you say as you watch.

"I got an idea, why don't we let the newbie smash it, it can be your right of passage into our group."

With that said he hoofs the egg to a conflicted looking Spike, while all you can do is sigh in annoyance as you mutter,

“Oh jeez, these guys are freaking serial killers in the making, killing helpless creatures and beaten changelings for fun!”

“Blarg,” says Crackle.

“Hey, I know what I did was wrong, but they’re still nutjobs,”

“Honk Honk,”

“Oh, good idea, let’s see if Spike falls into temptation or not, besides I have a feeling he'll make the right choice.” you say as you watch, hoping that your gut instinct is correct.

Erised the Ink-Moth's Comment

POV Change: Spike

As Spike holds the phoenix egg in his claws as the older dragons egg him on (Pun very much intended), he feels a sense of morality coming over him. In his claws is a baby phoenix, something that will one day become a beautiful creature that could possibly live forever, and he's being told to murder it before it's even born, before it even sees Celestia's sun rise for the first time.

These guys are offering me a place that I can truly belong, but at what cost? he wonders as the others chant "Smash the egg."

And so he pulls that left trigger hard for that "Paragon Interrupt".

"NO!" he snaps at them, defiantly holding the egg away from them, "It's just a defenseless egg, like I was! And I'm not gonna let you hurt it!"

"What, did you just say... shrimp?" Garble asks through gritted teeth. "Don't you want to become one of us? A real dragon?!"

"Not if it means being a murderer!" Spike says with a glare, standing his ground against the much larger trio of dragons "You should all be ashamed of yourselves; picking on things that are smaller than you! I may have been raised by ponies, and I may have been little and soft all my life. But I'm not ashamed of that anymore! My friends... my real friends were right all along. I know where I belong now, and it's back in Ponyville, so I'm leaving now." he stomps his foot for emphasis.

"Wow..." Garble and the other teen dragons look stunned "No-dragon's ever stood up to me like that before." Garble's shocked expression suddenly morphs into one of pure rage.

"So I'm gonna CRUSH ya now!"

BrownDog's Comment

SnapDrake's Comment

You gain a look of horror as you and Crackle's cousin cry out (in four different voices, no less),

"Spike! No!"

You quickly turn to Crackle in surprise,

"Your cousin can talk too?"

"Blargh." Crackle replies.

"Good point," you say, before turning back to examine the scene to see that the dude-bro dragons' focus on the now running (more of a waddle to be honest with how uneven her steps are) abomination that is Crackle's cousin as he (she? it?) rushes out between Spike and the other dragons.

"Spikey-wikey, are you OK?" he... she... they ask.

"That voice... Rarity?" Spike cries, looking up as Crackle's cousin throws off their skin to reveal- Twilight, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash!

"Whoa, Crackle! Your cousin is actually three ponies?" you say to the odd dragon. "You must have a weird family tree."

"Honk honk, blargh," Crackle answers.

"Oh, it's the extended family's fault. I can buy that, but hey this just means more help for us to beat these dragons down!" you reply, but before you can join Spike and the others to hold off the dragons, Rainbow suddenly shouts in anger,

“Nopony is going to lay a claw on him!”

Twilight nods her head as she moves protectively in front of Spike like a big sister would for her younger brother. You can't help but comment,

"I wonder if that's how I look when I'm protecting Nightshade... Nah, I look waaaayyyy cooler then her when I'm protecting Nightshade. At least I think I do... ugh focus on the matter at hoof bug."

With that said you tune back in to the conversation to hear Rarity shout,

“Fighting’s not really my thing, I’m more into fashion, but I’ll rip you to pieces if you touch one scale on his cute little head!”

You suddenly feel a sense of dread as you can feel the killing intent coming off of them. You can't help but gulp in fear as you whimper to Crackle,

“Did I say help? I meant danger, even more danger!”

However, you can't help but think,

Although at least they aren't directing their anger at me this time. But with my luck their anger is going to be directed at me somehow... stupid lady luck. STUPID LADY LUCK, YOUR PLANNING SOMETHING I KNO-

"Bwahahahahah! You beat us? Yeah right Bwahahahahahaha! How are a bunch of puny, girly, squishy ponies gonna beat up us bigger stronger and better dragons! Bwahahahahaha!"

Your 'anti-lady luck' rant is interrupted by teenaged dragons mocking laughter. You can only shake your head in sympathy at this as you comment aloud,

“Wouldn't do that guys, these girls pack a punch. Make them mad and you'll feel their wrath...”

Crackle gives you a confused look as she asks,

"Blrag?"

You shake your head as you say,

"Long story, I'll tell ya later after these meat heads are taken care of."

With that said you tune back in to see the dragons laughter end before the red one says mockingly,

“What? Are these namby pamby ponies your friends Spike?”

“That’s right, and they’re better friends than you could ever be,” rebuttals Spike.

“Oh is that so, well…”

“Whoa, wait, are these like… mares from Ponyville…THE Mares?” asks the Purple one with bangs.

“Um… yeah, that’s Twilight, Rarity and Rainbow Dash,” answers Spike.

“Whoa… so mares like dragons so much, they came looking for you?” asks the big one.

You can't help but give a deadpanned stare as you say,

"I don't like where this is going...."

“Uh…I guess?” says Spike as Garble and the girls look confused.

With that, the purple one and the big one step forward with (what is known among dude-bros as) swagger.

“Evening ladies, new to these parts? Come to see what a ‘real’ dragon is made of,” the purple one says as he starts flexing.

“Yeah, it’s pretty cold out, you all maybe want to come to our cave for some drinks?” says the big one wagging his eyebrows.

The three look disgusted.

“Oh, how brutish and forthcoming of you, you pigs,” says Rarity in disgust.

“You can’t try to hurt my little brother then try to be polite!” replies Twilight.

“Yeah, who the heck do you think you are? You think we’re stupid enough to go back to your cave? How dumb do you-” says Rainbow.

“We got Apple Cider we took from some swindling Unicorns,” the big one finishes.

“…On the other hoof, it is late and dehydration is a real issue to take into consideration,” says Rainbow.

You, Rarity, Twilight, and Spike all Facehoof and you can't help but mumble,

"I swear, she's worse than Berry Punch...."

Sighing, you listen back in to the conversation to hear Twilight say in frustration,

“Rainbow, No.”

“Seriously darling, you need help,” says Rarity.

“Hey, I can quit any time I want!” Rainbow Dash protests.

"Spoken like a true addict." you snark.

While the ponies argue, Garble pulls the other two back.

“Get back here, you morons. Seriously, I know it’s tough trying to impress females, but Ponies? Really?” he chides.

The other two put their heads down from being shamed.

“Alright guys, stop arguing,” orders Spike before turning back to Garble and proclaiming that taking on ponies is too much for him as you think,

OK, maybe Spike has bluffed them enough and I don’t have to get involved in any-

“RUN AWAY!” shouts Spike before running off, the girls following shortly.

“DANG IT SPIKE!” you shout in annoyance as the dragons give chase. In response, you and Crackle run after the group as the dragons fly, but they're going faster than you so you improvise by jumping onto Crackle's back to gain some speed. As you do, you see Twilight trying to summon a teleport and fail as the dragons start to close in. Seeing that they're about to get caught, you desperately manage to pull off a burst of Air Bending to launch yourself off Crackle before calling out, "Psycho Crusher!", causing you to spin-slam into all three dragons and knock them out of the sky.

As the four of you fall, you can't help but shout “GERONIMO!!!” before they land in a heap (breaking your fall as you execute a classic three-point landing on them).

The girls and Spike stop and look back in shock. You can't help but smirk at this as you think,

Oh yeah! Now THAT'S how you make an entrance-

*PUNCH*

Your thoughts are interrupted as a red scaly fist shoots out of the scale heap and slams into your face, sending you rolling to a stop between the two groups. You wipe off some blood from your lip as you think,

Dang! That guy can hit!

The dragons regain their balance and land safely in front of you. They give you a cold glare as you just smirk and say

SnapDrake's Comment

"Alright," you tell the mares and Spike without taking your eyes off the dragons, "Get behind me and stay out of my way. As for you..." You glare into the overgrown lizards with glowing orange eyes, "I hope you scale-brains are ready for pain, cause if you mess with these ponies then you're gonna get it!"

"Pphht! Is this a joke?" One of the dragons snorts. "A little roach is gonna defeat us?"

"Hey guys," the big red one says. "Looks like it's time for another round of squash the bug!"

"Well, this bug don't squash that easy ya overgrown lizards!"

"The name's Garble you-" the red dragon says before you interrupt with,

"FUS RO DAH!!!"

Your roar of power send the dragons flying and smashing into a couple trees. You turn back to see... that the mares haven't moved a bit from their places. You roll your eyes in annoyance and yell,

"What are you waiting for? Run away!"

"We don't know who the heck you are!" Twilight says, "Why do you think we should trust you?"

"Oh, don't remember?" you say. "Maybe this will jog your memory."

You whip out your Nobody Cloak from the inventory, causing the group's eyes to widen in realization of who you are.

"Y-you," Twilight stammers.

"Hey!" The red dragon (who you now know as Garble) cries, as it picks itself off the ground, followed by its friends, "Don't ignore us! You may have a loud voice, but that doesn't mean you've got us beat! You're still just a lone cockroach!"

"Oh? Well then I guess I need an upgrade," you say. The wind whips around you and dark energy swirls through the scene as your body glows with energy, creating a blinding light. As you change into your Subject Delta armor, you mentally squeal.

Selena, are you doing this?

I always did have a flair for drama. An anime transformation sequence seemed appropriate.

We should do this more often you think as you continue to put on the Subject Delta armor. As you do Selena suddenly says,

Kropsling66's comment

Are you sure you can handle this? There are 4 dragon teens and 3 element bearers? I don't think the odds are on our side.

You can't help but sigh at this question as you think,

Relax Selena I can handle it.

Are you sure because there is a chance this could go down hill.

Selena, let me remind you of my history here: I have been on the run from the elements for a VERY long time and I have escaped from Twilight, her friends, and even Princess Sunbutt multiple times.

Yes I know but-

Also, the reason I can take these dudebros on is cause Spike is my friend. As for combat experience, I've taken on the princesses, the elements, Diamond Dogs, the Royal Guard, the Wonderbolts, comet-powered chupacabra, the god of chaos, and even a whole riot *shiver*. Besides, these ponies don't even have their elements with them and they need all six to fire that super Rainbow laser so I'm in the clear. At least I think that's how they work...

Selena sighs as she says,

Okay... I guess you win.

Yes! Score one for me! You mentally cheer before you realize something and think,

Wait, you're acting differently. You switch personalities?

Selena sighs again before she says,

We guess We have gotten to a stage where we have to look out for you and Nightshade because you are the only one that looks out for her and protects her. Also if things don't go so well, somepony else will have to look out for her. It might be a parenting thing but it's just a guess.

Well that's good... I think.

Before I forget, I'd advise you to control your temper so that- what do you call it? 'Nightmare Cloak' doesn't manifest.

You gain a confused expression as you ask,

Why not? I mean it happens on it's own when I get angry enough anyway. Aren't you normally the one encouraging me to unleash you in combat anyway? It would help me take these guys down alot faster.

You hear Selena sigh before she says,

We know that. But when you do go into it, you release a small part of my magic each time you transform or gain one of those fox tails.

And that's important because....

Dragons are very sensitive to magic, to them it's like a annoying fly that won't leave them alone. If you expel too much of my magic, there's a chance that some of the adult dragons might notice this and come to investigate what's going on.

You can't help but gulp at this, considering the fact you don't want a bunch of angry adult dragons trying to kill you, but you can't help but gain a look of confusion as you ask,

Wait, if that's true then how come Spike isn't annoyed all the time. He lives with Twilight, a unicorn, in a town full of ponies and magic. Don't you think he might have talked about it or something?

Selena makes a humming sound before she says,

Hmmmmm...it is quite possible that since the dragon was raised around ponies and their magic, he could have attained a tolerance to it.

You can't help but nod your head at this as you think,

That makes sense. So no Nightmare Cloak unless I want a hoard of adult dragons on my tail or an emergency. Let's hope I can keep my temper for once...

With that, you notice that the light is starting to fade so you put on the Nobody Cloak over your armor. You sigh before you say,

"Lets talk about this more when we get back home, OK?"

Okay.

With that said the light fades away, leaving you dressed in the Subject Delta armor and the Nobody Cloak over said armor. Everyone backs away from your sudden transformation. You smirk slightly as you open your mouth to say something when suddenly...

When you put on the "Subject Delta" armor, suddenly you hear a dinging noise and a message pops up:
Congratulations! By finding and consuming most of the plasmids and vigors, you have unlocked the "Drill Slam" attack. Whirl the drill at full power and slam it into the ground to cause a tremor in the surrounding area that will briefly disorient any landborne enemies in the radius. Find ALL the plasmids and vigors to unlock a Super-Duper-Stupendous Surprise!
Learned "Drill Slam" (only usable while wearing "Subject Delta" armor)

*ding*ding*ding*ding*

You look around in confusion as to where the dinging is coming from since it's not your "idea ding", when suddenly a message pops up on your Helmet that says,

Congratulations! By finding and consuming most of the plasmids and vigors, you have unlocked the "Drill Slam" attack. Whirl the drill at full power and slam it into the ground to cause a tremor in the surrounding area that will briefly disorient any landborne enemies in the radius. Find ALL the plasmids and vigors to unlock a Super-Duper-Stupendous Surprise!

Learned "Drill Slam" (only usable while wearing "Subject Delta" armor)

You look at the message in confusion as you think,

Huh, neat... Guess I can use this to fight these guys. Speaking of which...

You glare at the dragons and prepare to charge at them with the drill, when...

BrownDog's Comment

“Oh, what is this, Nightmare Night or something? Does this dork think he’s scary?” taunts Garble.

You turn your orange eyes (or rather, Eye because of the helmet port) towards him, “You will fear me punk...” you growl.

“Whatever loser, get out of our way so we can deal with Peewee and his little harem,”

“Oh why you insolent little…” starts Rarity.

“The three of you get the Buck out of here, I’ll deal with these punks.” you say to the ponies without taking your porthole off the dragon

“Why would you stay behind?” asks Rainbow Dash.

“Cause I’m saving Spike… aren't you?” you growl.

Twilight looks right at you with her confused expression.

“You are so confusing… but this isn't over Offender, not by a long shot,” she says as she charges up a teleport spell, but you hear Spike say, “Thank you,” before he disappears in a flash with the others.

Oh boy… I was just trying to sound tough. Didn't think they would actually listen to me... you mentally chide.

Fear not, these whelps are not match for us, as you said yourself Selena says.

You smirk as you think,

You're right...you smirk as you think before turning back towards the dragons with a glare. They glare back at you and it looks like neither side is about to give in to the other, neither side wanting to blink first and show weakness. This is gonna be the fight of the century-

A tumbleweed rolls between the two forces, causing to both sides to lose their bravado.
Bugze: "Aww, that killed the mood."
Garble: "Agreed"
Bugze: *Sigh* "Well, let's just get this fight over with then..."Would you kindly GET OVER HERE!" Bugze uses the telekinesis plasmid to pull Garble over through the air.
Bugze (in his head): I hope this works.
Bugze: "Stalliongrad Blizzard!"
Bugze: Sweet! It worked!
Selena: Great. Here come the rest.
Bugze: "Buck."

A tumbleweed rolls between the two forces as a cricket chirps, causing to both sides to lose their bravado.

"Aww, that killed the mood." you say in a disappointment tone as you briefly drop your stance.

"Yeah."

"Bogus..."

You can't help but sigh as you say,

"*Sigh* Well, let's just get this fight over with then... Would you kindly GET OVER HERE!"

As you throw the Power Glove arm forward, pulling Garble towards you with Telekinesis. As he hurls towards you with a look of shock on his face, you smirk as you jump into the air (somehow with your heavy armor) and grab Garble with your Power Glove before saying,

"STALLIONGRAD BL- Wait, Buck, I did the move wrong! Um... IMPROVISE!!!"

With that you put Garble in piledriver position instead and call out,

"Screw Piledriver!"

As you both spin in the air and slam the red dragon headfirst into the ground. As you jump off the dragon's body, you see the cracks in the ground around his head and smirk as you think,

Sweet! Not what I wanted to do, but still awesome!

Congratulations. Here come the rest.

You look up to see the two other dragons coming at you with intent to maim. Your shoulders sag as you say,

"Buck! Oh well... Let's get the real fight STARTED!"

Thinking quickly you...

Take out the "Num-chucks" and try to reenact Baise Lee's nunchaku scene from Game of Death (which, while decent, did noticeably suffer from the legend's premature death) only to keep accidentally hitting yourself in the face with them (it also didn't help that one arm was occupied with a drill and the nunchaku started beeping for some reason). Eventually you give up and hurl them at the dragons in frustration only for it to miss. They start taunting you for your terrible aim only for the num-chucks to explode with the force for the blast knocking the dragons into various hard objects.

Quickly whip out the "Orange Num-chucks" from the Inventory with a cry of "WA-TAAAAAH!" as the force and speed of your pull causes the nunchaku to slam the dragons in the face briefly stunning them. Seizing the opportunity, you quickly turn and buck the dragons in the chest with a cry of "WOOOO!" the added weight of the Big Daddy armor helping to knock them back towards the (still downed) Garble.

As you turn to face them again, you get a big smile on your face as you start to hop around like Baise Lee with nunchaku in glove and proclaim,

"Aw yeah! Enter the dragons, exit the bug!"

With that, you attempt to reenact Baise Lee's nunchaku scene from Game of Death (which, while decent, did noticeably suffer from the legend's premature death) except it turns out to be... a little harder than it looks-

"WA-TAH-*bonk* Dang it. WOO-*bonk bonk bonk* Ow. HIYAH-*drop* Oh come on!"

Ok, maybe ALOT harder than it looks (plus it also didn't help that one arm was occupied with a drill and the nunchaku started beeping for some reason) and the dragons are starting to get back up during your awkward display. Eventually, you give up and throw the "num-chucks" at the dragons in frustration, but it completely misses all three of the dragons and lands behind them. Garble notices this and taunts,

"Hah! You missed you stupid bas- *KA-BOOM!*"

Suddenly, the nunchaku explode* and send all three dragons flying over your head and slam into various trees behind you, but you don't notice as you stare at where the explosion was and can only blink in surprise as you comment,

"Well... That happened. I guess these guys weren't so tough after al-*smash*"

Your sentence is cut off as you get smashed into a nearby wall. You shake it off and look back to see that Garble has recovered first and he's mad as heck. He's friends seem to recover too as they get up from where they crashed and charge at you via the air. You try to dodge their air attack, but...

In your Delta suit though, you are severely limited in speed, so you take your fair share of abuse, but when you do hit them, they feel it.

Your suit makes movement slower and more cumbersome so the dragons are raining hits on you, but fortunately the suit's armor and that 'Armored Shell' tonic you've consumed back in Fillydelphia greatly softens their blows. Your anger getting the best of you, you whirl the drill and attempt to impale the purple one in the face with it, but he dodges it and the drill gets stuck in the rock behind him. As you attempt to dislodge the drill, *WHAM crack* the purple and fat ones tackle into you with enough force to break off the tip of the drill still embedded in the rock. You find yourself with the purple one holding down your arms and the fat one holding down your legs. As you lay on the ground trying to get up and cursing your armor for being so dang heavy, you see Garble pick up a nearby boulder. You can only stare in horror as he's about to smash it down on you when...

At one point, you even get assistance from Crackle who tackles the Big One and knocks him out when he tries to smash your head in with a boulder.

Erisd's the Ink-Moth Comment

"BLARG!"

Crackle jumps in the way and tackles Garble, which causes the boulder he was holding to go flying and shatter on the fat one's head knocking him over. Using this opportunity, you notice that the purple one is holding your drill arm down by the drill so you activate it causing him to let out a cry of pain as the drill tears his claw a bit, causing him to scramble off you before you get back up and proclaim,

"Would you kindly FREEZE!" and freeze the purple one's head in a layer of ice and causing him to stumble before charging forward with a Big Daddy roar and slamming your drill into his ice-head, shattering the ice off of him and knocking him into the (still recovering) fat one (causing him to un-recover briefly).

Garble looks shocked and confused as he tries to get to you, but Crackle keeps mirroring his movements, effectively creating a moving wall to keep them from getting to you while you recover.

"Crackle, what the- Get out of the way!" The Garble says as he tries to get around her. "Is this about our break-up? I told you we should see other dragons, and this is why! Stay out of my life!"

"Dude, just shove her out of the way!" one of his friends tells him.

"I can't! My old man says I can't hit girl dragons..." Garble says with a defeated groan.

Oh so he's fine with child murder, and unborn child murder, but he won't hit girls. Selena comments with (what you assume to be) a roll of her eyes.

You can't help but snicker at this as you say,

And what if some colt pushed Nightshade off the swing set?

Ha! I might ask you the same.

Oh, I imagine I would do something like this...

With that, you charge up Crackle's tail, run along her back, and jump off her head with a cry of, “STOP!”

Garble briefly stops and looks up at you in midair as you pull out the "Metallic Mallet" and yell,

“HAMMERTIME!”

Before bringing down the hammer as hard as you can onto Garble's skull, knocking him down. As little imaginary phoenixes circle around Garble's head, you notice the hammer cracking! You can't help but give an annoyed grunt as you mutter,

"Figures this fake was made of some cheap metal that could break easy! Better stop using it now before it completely shatters."

With that thought you put the hammer back into the Inventory. While the dragons are trying to regain their balance you run (trot really, heavy armor) back over to Crackle as you say,

“Thanks Crack! Here, get in my saddle bags and you’ll be safer!”
“Blarg!” she answers as she jumps into your bag.
“Did you just add a dragon to the inventory!?” shouts Selena
“Eyup! It’s the best plan ever!”
You then hear crashing from inside your bag.
“OK, maybe not the best, but still pretty cool.”

“Thanks Crackle! Here, get in my saddle bags and you’ll be safer!”

“Blarg!” she answers as she jumps into your bag.

Did... Did you just add a dragon to The Inventory!? Selena exclaims in confusion.

“Eyup! It’s the best plan ever!”

You then hear crashing from inside your bag.

“OK... maybe not the best, but still pretty cool.”

"Crackle the Dragon" added to Inventory

With that out of the way, you turn ready to finish off the dragons only...

They’re other two buddies show up to the fight

*WHAM*

To get a trio of tails whipped into your helmeted face with enough force to send you smashing through a tree. You manage to stumble back to your feet and look back up in shock to see three new dragons staring you down (a white one with pinkish scales, a fat-ish purple one, and a skinny black one with greenish scales). Looking behind them you can see the other two dragons helping Garble up and heading your way. You gulp in fear slightly as you think,

Buck! Reinforcements! And how bucking strong are dragon tails!

*ding*

Suddenly an idea comes to mind and you get an insane grin beneath your helmet as you yell,

Qwazer's Comment

"BURN EVERYTHING!!!"

No you imbe-

Ignoring Selena, you yell

"WOULD YOU KINDLY, BURN MOTHERBUCKERS! BURN!" and rapidly start pointing and snapping your Power Glove at everything setting trees and bushes ablaze... but the dragons are completely unaffected, the others just looking confused while Garble merely raises an eyebrow at you, amused at your actions. Somewhere in the back of your head, you can hear Selena facehoofing and muttering,

Why do I even bother?

Wait.... They're dragons so they're fireproof! How could I bucking forget that!? you mentally berate yourself

"Hey! How dumb are you? Trying to set us on fire?" Garble sneers.

"Yeah! How dumb are you!?" another dragon mimics.

Their taunting gives you flashbacks to your bullying back in the Hive, angering you further and you're about to charge at them when *crash* a large burning tree trunk lands in front of you. Glancing back and forth from the tree in front of you and the approaching dragons *ding*, an idea forms in your mind. They can't see you smirk since you're in armor, but they mistake your idleness as an opening and slowly begin to approach you. Before any one of them could attack, you decide to put your plan into action,

"Hey! I bet I can take all you limp-horned jerks on!" You taunt, hoping that the numbskulls will take the bait.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY HORN!!!" they yell in response (it seems that dragons really are hotheaded, no offense meant to Spike) "YOU'RE DEAD BUG!!!!" The six dudebro dragons yell as they jump into the air and fly towards you with murder in their eyes.

Activating your Telekinesis plasmid, you shout, "Would you kindly FLOAT!"

You telekinetically lift the burning trunk on the ground at just the right time *CRASH* to send the burning tree truck shattering against their family jewels causing them also to cry out in pain in high-pitched tones,

"Yeah! Trip- I mean Quad- I mean, Buck it- MULTI-NUTSHOT!!!" you cheer as the dragons writhe on the ground in pain.

Commendable, but now we're up against a half-dozen dragons who will understandably be enraged as soon as soon as they recover.

"Good point." you reply, "But I got just the thing..."

With that said, you pull out,

Also, down with the Bucking Bronco.
It tastes like Pico de gallo hot sauce, the kind you used to have in Appleloosa, and it’s spicy!
You feel your body react as if you are being trampled by a stampede of horses…again.
When it subsides, you have a new weapon to your arsenal.

The Bucking Bronco vigor bottle. As the dragons slowly recover from your low multi-blow, you take off the top of the bottle and shove the end of it into the hole you drilled into your helmet on Nightmare Night in order to drink. When you finish drinking it, you think,

Odd... The bottle said "Earthy Apple CInnamon", but it tastes like that "Pico de gallo hot sauce" in Appleloos-urk!

Your thoughts are interrupted as you hear neighing and feel like you're being trampled by a stampede of ponies... again. You drop the bottle, causing it to shatter as you take off your Power Glove to see your changeling shell/skin begin to crack and come off! You grit your teeth in pain as the vigor goes in full effect, until finally the pain subsides and you see your hoof return to normal. Sighing, you put the Power Glove back on and are about to attack the downed dragons with your new vigor, when you hear that "message dinging" again before...

After consuming and using the "Bucking Bronco" vigor, another message pops up claiming you can combine plasmids and vigors for some unique attacks (doesn't tell you what the combos are saying you should experiment).

This message pops up on your porthole,

Congratulations! You have found the last vigor! This has unlocked a new mode for your vigor/plasmid dispenser called "Mix Up Smash!" This mode allows you to use two vigors or plasmids at once for combo attacks! But be warned, using this mode 3-4 times in a short period of time will result in the Plasmid/Vigor Glove shutting down for recharge time!

And don't forget, there's still 1 more plasmid out there! Find that and you will gain the ultimate super surprise!

You stare at the screen as you think outloud,

"Cool, but how the hay do I activate this mode? Would you kindly mix it up-Woah!"

Suddenly, your Power Glove glows yellow and a pair of dials appear on the back wrist that looks like those number dials on combination locks.

"Now that's what I'm talkin bout!" you say in nerdy glee as you awkwardly use the tip of your drill (you would have been cheesed off at seeing that the tip of your drill has been broken off, but you're too busy playing with your new toy to notice) to move the dials so they show the symbols for "Insect Swarm" and "Electro Bolt" *WHAM* when you feel three weights slam into you.

You find yourself on the ground being held down by the three new dragons as you say in annoyed dread,

"Not again..."

You smirk and say, "Perhaps y'all get a BUZZ out of this!"

At that command, suddenly a small cloud of insects with round bluish-gray bodies, large purple eyes, short black claws, fibrous wings, and bright blue lightning bolt-shaped antennae and stingers come out of the Power Glove. Garble notices this and yells,

"TWITTERMITES!!!"

Before he, the skinny purple dragon, and the brown fat dragon all zip away, but the other three holding you down are instead entranced by the twittermites.

"Woah..." the white one with pinkish scales says as the Twittermites circle around them in a storm-cloud-like cluster.

"Dude, this may be the mushrooms talking, but I am REALLY glad you gave us those mushrooms." the fat-ish purple one says to the skinny black one who is about to respond when the Twittermites all unleash a powerful electrical discharge that electrocutes the three dudebro dragons (fortunately, since you're commanding these little guys, their attack doesn't effect you).

As you get back up, the Twittermites dissipate and you see that the three dragons are standing there with cartoonishly-ashed faces as they twitch with little electric shocks. With a smug smile on your face, you gently push each of the dragons with one finger causing them to all fall over.
Half in one go. This is gonna be easier than I thought...

*WHAM*

You feel yourself reel from another hit and see that those three dragons are back...

Mind's Eye Comment

-Attempt to burrow into the ground with your drill and strike the dragons from below. Realize how non-realistic an attack that is.

*ding*

Struck with sudden inspiration, you activate Drill Slam which disorients the three dragons, but you keep the drill against the ground in order to burrow your way down.

Gah! What is that infernal sound?!

That's how you know it's working! you mentally reply as you hook left when you've dug a dozen feet (3.65 Meters for those of you on the metric system) down before pulling out the Inventory.

"Now, when they come down, I blow them up with a combination of my harpoon, hose, and air pump!"

You pull out the Doctor's notebook and pen. Then your copy of "Kung-Fu for Dummies." You go "Aw" for a moment when you retrieve Nightshade's crayon drawing of you. After a few other things which all not useful to you at all at this moment, you ask one question,

"HOW DO I NOT HAVE A HARPOON, HOSE, OR AIR PUMP?!"

A torrent of fire down the pit cuts off any snark Selena might have had, but fortunately the Nobody Coat is fireproof so you drill forward and up...

ON THE SURFACE

We see the trio of dudebro dragons unleashing torrents of flame down into the hole where you were before stopping.

"Think we got him?" the fat brown dragon asks.

"Got him?" Garble scoffs and responds, "We ROASTED that cockr-"

"Surprise, motherbucka!!"

Suddenly the ground beneath the fat dragon's feet starts to crack before you come shooting out of the ground and nail him under the chin with your drill in a rising uppercut with a cry of,

"SHORYUKEN!"

You smirk as you land and turn to the two stunned dragons left and say,

"And then their was two. Now gentlemen I would like to introduce you to someling."

With that you open The Inventory and pull out...

Grey Rebel's Comment

Your staff and slam it against both their faces sending them reeling back.

"See this here?" You declare as you held up you staff. "THIS... is my BOOM STICK!"

"This has survived my every bucking encounter, the might of my hooves whenever I slam it, and the enemy whenever I whack their heads with it. It's powerful enough to cause the collapse of HUNDREDS, everlasting to live across the years in THOUSANDS and speak TRUTH loud enough to be heard by MILLIONS!" You twirled the staff in a dramatic fashion. "You can't bucking touch th-*wham*!"

Suddenly you get punched in the helmet again and are sent reeling.

"Who cares?" Garble replies as he descends from that punch he gave you, "That twig doesn't scare us! What? You think a DRAGON'S scales would let something like that even make scratch?"

"OI! I WASN'T FINISHED!" you yell before using your Drill Slam attack again to disorient/stumble the teen dragons.

"Maybe you guys didn't hear me. Or maybe you need a more detailed of this baby. Cause you see ya primative lizard heads..."

SnapeDrake's Comment

"This... is my BOOMSTICK! It's a twelve-braced double-strength Aeglos, Middle Earth's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the mystical tools department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Rivendell, Eriador. Retails for about 109.95 Castars. It's got a walnut stalk, crimson red jewel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop in the middle. Shop Middle Ear- and I just made most of that stuff up as I have no bucking idea where this thing actually comes from. YA GOT THAT?!"

The dragons evidently don't got it, as they charge you again to which you smirk before declaring,

"YOU. SHALL NOT! PASS!!!" before slamming the staff into the ground causing trees to bend at the sheer force of the Boomstick's cry as the battlefield shakes. You smirk and comment,

"Guess they get it no- *wham*"

Suddenly you feel yourself getting knocked into the air (apparently, the drakes dug their foot claws into the ground tight enough so that they would remain decently stable enough to recover fast). As the trio of dragons continue circling back up with a unrelenting series of hits to keep you juggling helplessly in the air.

Perhaps you could leave yourself less open to attack if you wouldn't keep making all these long-winded references! Selena snarks in your head

Okay okay! In the future I'll keep the references brief! Now if only I had an anti-air tech-

*ding*

Perform the Stalliongrad Blizzard on the fat one after being knocked into the air

You stretch both your front hooves out and began to spin in midair and one of your arms catches the brown fat dragon in in your Power Glove. The other two attempt to assist, but you continue to spin in place and knock them both back using the fat dragon's body. As soon as they were knocked away, you tucked the dudebro into a headlock and... rocketed straight up without touching the ground to change direction.

"SSSSSTAAAALIOOOOOOONGRAAAAD!" you began as you continue to spin upward to the utter bewilderment of any creature watching (especially Twilight, who's been hiding in a bush watching the fight, screams "NO! NO DANGIT, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" as she pulls chunks of her mane out at your complete disregard for the laws of physics)

When you reach the height of your assent, you begin to spin in place as you tossed the fat dragon spinning above your head and then catch him again this time with the dragon's legs tucked under your front limbs and placing your back hooves on the dragon's arms so that your foe was looking straight down.

The fat dragon begins to whimper, but you don't hear (or care) as the two of you begin to spin towards the ground at incredible speeds while you yelled out,

"BBBBBBBLLLLLLIIIIIIIZZZZZAAAAAAARRRDDDD!"

And slam him into the ground head-spinning-first with enough force to cause another shockwave that knocks down damaged trees and can be heard far away. When you jump back from the attack, you see that the Fat Brown dragon has been embedded into the ground with only the area above his waist sticking/twitching out of the ground as you squee,

"THAT WAS BUCKING AWESOME! Now where are those other two flankho-"

Suddenly you feel yourself being lifted from behind and thrown facefirst into a rock when you recover, you see the purple dragon enraged as he yells,

"You're gonna pay for what you did to my bros from another mo you chump!"

"Wait... chump?" you say as you get a flashback...

ONE CHAPTER AGO

You suddenly feel a pair of claws clamp on you shoulders and roughly dragged to your feet. You see a bipedal dragon with purple scales and yellow hair obscuring his eyes standing in front of you, crossing his arms after he lets go of you,

"Dragons only, chump. Back down the mountain with you."

"Back down?! After what I put up with on my way up?! Look, I'm not even here to bother you. I just want to keep an eye on-"

"This is our mountain now. We make the rules." He smirks at you, "And my rule is that non-dragons go back down the mountain. The easy way or the hard way."

BACK TO THIS CHAPTER

"I remember you now... You're the jerk who threw me off the cliff!"

"What about it?!" the dragon yells as he charges at you for another punch, but you just throw your Power Glove hoof forward with a cry of,

"Would you kindly BUCK OFF!", causing a small quake to go forward before erupting under the dragon and suspending him in the air. As the dragon flails helplessly in suspension, you taunt,

"What was that you said before? Oh yeah; 'The easy way or the hard way'?"

"SCREW YOU YA BUCKING COCKROACH!" he yells in defiance.

"Poor choice of words." you say a bit cheerfully before...

Falcon Punch him in the nards with your drill (while the sharp tip just misses his family jewels, he still takes the painful enflamed brunt of the blunt parts of the drill)

"FALCON PUNCH!" you cry as your flame-encased dulled drill arm explodes forwards and slams into the purple dragon's nards, knocking him to the ground. Before he could cradle his wounded manhood, you jumped forward with a cry of,

"NO SHADOW KICK!"

And rain a flurry of downward armored kicks (made even more painful/damaging by your heavy armor) on his nards.* When your assault is finished, the dragon has a single tear in his eye as his mouth is stuck open in a pained silent scream. You chuckle at this for a few moments before bringing your drill arm up,and then letting out a Big Daddy roar/moan as you forcefully send the side of your drill smashing onto his face to knock him out. You stop to admire your hoofy work when you're suddenly punched (Again?) into the cliff wall. You grunt as...

SnapeDrake's comment

An enraged Garble corners you, and unleashes a big stream of fire from his mouth,

Moron... I'm even more invincible to fire than he is thanks to my N-

Your mental taunting is interrupted when Garble flies forward, grabs you, drags you face-first along the ground, and then viciously smashes you face-first into a cliff wall finally causing your helmet to shatter under your hood. Garble then pulls back your hood to slam you into the ground, grabs you by the shoulders before you can recover, and lifts you so that your exposed face is facing him.

"Looks like we can finally get to the 'Squash' part of 'Squash the Bug,'" he grins cruelly. Suddenly Spike leaps out and delcares,

"NO! You're not going to hurt me, my friends, or my hero. I'm going to stop you here and now!"

"Spike, no!"

"SPIKEY-WIKEY!"

Twilight and Rarity scream as they struggle against Rainbow Dash trying to hold them both back in concern. Twilight tries to teleport over, but before she can, Garble roughly drops you and sprays fire in her direction forcing the unicorn to shield herself and her firends.

You stare wide eye at this as you think,

What the buck are they doing back here!? Why can't these mares just listen to me for once and NOT put themselves in danger!

Before you can continue this thought, Garble glares at Spike before unleashing a great blaze of orange fire at the young dragon. The little dragon responds with a burst of green fire, and the two dragons' fire breaths impact, like two beams of energy, each fighting to be stronger, neither succeeding. As Spike fights to protect you, you frantically feel and check your face for any injuries. Feeling nothing out of the ordinary, you quickly put your hood back up and turn to Spike, who seems to be quickly running out of steam.

Spike can't keep this up much longer. He's running out of breath and as such, Garble's fire breath inches ever closer.

Is... Is this my limit? he thinks.

"Would you kindly BUCK OFF!!!"

Activating the Bucking Bronco, you send forth a small quake that flings Garble up into the air, suspending him up high and cutting off his attack. Spike turns with wide eyes to see you standing in a battle stance, drill at the ready as you say,

"Don't give up! Spike!"

"It can't be!" Spike cries. "The Hooded Offender-san!"

"San?" Twilight asks from within her shield bubble. "Where did that come from?"

"If you give up, it's all over!" you cry. Hefting up your drill, you say. "Did you forget? This drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!"

Alright Selena, time to do 'that!' you mentally cry.

That? Bugze, I legitimately have no idea what's going on except that it's somehow quickly spiraling out of control.

"The two paths between pony and beast," you whisper dramatically. "Intertwine, to-"

What did we say about long-winded references?

No! This is too awesome of a reference to pass up! you counter before you continue,

"Piercing destiny as yesterday's enemies, creating a new path towards the future with these hooves!"you declare as you rev up your drill,

"THE UNION OF FATE! GURREN-LAGAAN!" you cry as you chrarge towards the suspended dragon at breakneck speeds, before leaping into the air, right in front of him.

"WHO THE BUCK DO YOU THINK I AM?!" you scream as you slam your drill into his face with massive force, sending him crashing into the ground with enough force to leave a crater as you land atop his downed body like a badflank and you sparkle like an anime character.

"What the buck is going on!" Twilight screams in response to this defiance of logic.

You give a sigh of relief before you glare down at Garble who defiantly (yet weakly) says,

"Why... can't you just stay still so I could squash you like those other bugs!"

*snap* Your eyes glowing orange in rage, you whirl up your drill at full speed and perform the Drill Slam attack as you slam the dulled drill down on his back, viciously breaking his wing causing the bully to scream in agony. You hear the ponies (and Spike) gasp in horrified shock at this as Rainbow Dash exclaims,

"Oww… Why the wing!" as she cradles her wing in sympathy pain.

After your assault, you glare down at the wounded whimpering dudebro before you...

BrownDog's Comment

Grab Garble by the throat with your Power Glove and lift him above you as you point the drill in his face and have him look into your eyes.

“You fear me yet punk?” you ask in a dark threatening tone as you point the drill at his eye and start whirling it for emphasis.

His bravado breaking down, he starts bawling and cries, “DADDDDDDY!!!”

You roll your eyes as you say,

"Oh stallion up you big ba-*CRASH*!"

Suddenly there's a mighty crash behind you and you freeze up.

“What the hellfire do you think you’re doing to my boy?!”

You, Spike, Twilight, Rarity and Rainbow turn around and see a very pissed looking Smaug.

“Oh… Heh heh, of course he’s your son… What with the red and yellow scales… I was just uh…” you stammer in fear.

He sniffs and then he gets even more angry as he recognizes your scent.

“You?! LITTLE THIEF!!!” he roars.

“Buck…” you whimper.

You hear somepony facehoof before you hear Twilight mumble,

"Can't one week go by without you doing something that's gonna get us all killed!?"

What do you do?

Author's Note:

*Those nunchaku were part of a ill-conceived plot by a Neighponese Triad crime syndicate to try to assassinate Baise Lee while he while still alive, but they got misplaced and lost to history.
* Needless to say, that Dragon will NEVER have drakes of his own and thus his dudebro genes will no longer taint the gene pool.

Uh-oh...YOU'VE ENRAGE THE DADDY BETTER DO SOMETHING BEFORE YOU GET SQUASHED!...Oh and save Twilight and the rest too...

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here.

Next chapter is another interactive fight scene (duh), so the same rules as usual apply. But I will allow usually very painful moves since this is a adult dragon we're talking about here after all. Also, the Nightmare Cloak is usable, but only Smaug can feel the magic coming off of it, the rest of the dragons are too far away. Remember to check out this thread for move reference for the Nightmare Cloak

I'd also like to send a shout-out to our newest commenter, Qwazers. Welcome to the Hive Mind and prepare to cause so much chaos that Discord himself would faint from all the chaos!

If it wasn't obvious in the chapter, Boom Stick is the Staff's new name. I usually have a vote for this stuff, but so many of you voted for it already and I couldn't miss the opportunity to use that name in this fight.

Anyway, another reminder for the 1 Year Anniversary Contest. There's only a week left till times up and no more entries will be accepted. So if you haven't gotten to work on them yet, you better do so now!

This chapter's question is...

What was the saddest moment in Season 2 of this fic?

Their have been a couple sad moment's in this season. But which one was the saddest? YOU TELL ME!

BYE!

PreviousChapters Next