• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 4,754 Views, 2,143 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 2: Debt to a Doctor (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



The continued misadventures of you, Bugze the Changeling, as The Doctor calls up on your debt with him and he asks you to come to Canterlot immediately

  • ...
36
 2,143
 4,754

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 48: Tis the Season to Hunt a Hunter.

You glare at the stallions and think,
This could be useful...

Dare I ask how?
Watch and learn...
You walk up to the beefy stallion and shove him. Hard.
He turns around and glares at you. "What are you thinking?"
What are you thinking?!
You smirk at the stallion. "Your inferior clan is dead."
He blinks. "What?"
What?
"The Lin Kuei have triumphed! You will all now submit to our Cyber Initiative. And our party hats!"
He blinks again.
You step forward and glare into his eyes. "Soon, the whole world will feel the wrath of our robot party ninjas. You will dance screaming."
"What the buck are you on about?"
The buck are you on about?
"BANANA PHONE!" you scream and then storm away, leaving a bewildered henchstallion behind.
So... should I ask, or... do you even HAVE an explanation for that?
Someone already sent a message, right? Well, now he has something else to report. I'm a raving lunatic.
Yes, but what was the point of that display?
I just told you. Now he's going to report everything I said, and the guy who thinks I'm working with the Tyrant's Lap Dogs will look like an idiot for thinking that. And then...
You were ACTING?!
Of course I was! Did you really think that... you're mocking me.
And it only took you ten seconds this time. Well done!

You glare at the beefy Horde stallions ahead of you on the stopped train and think,

This could be useful...

Dare I ask how? Selena asks,

Watch and learn...

You walk up to the beefy stallion and shove him into a seat. Hard.

He bolts back up out of the seat in a rage and barks,

"What the buck are you thinking?!"

You smirk at the stallion and say,

"Your inferior clan is dead."

He blinks and blankly says,

"What?"

I am confused as well...

"The Lin Kuei have triumphed! You will all now submit to our Cyber Initiative. And our party hats!"

He blinks again.

You step forward and glare into his eyes,

"Soon, the whole world will feel the wrath of our robot party ninjas. You will dance screaming."

"What the buck are you on about?"

I find myself agreeing with the minion.

"BANANA PHONE!" you scream before storming away, leaving a bewildered henchstallion behind.

So... should I ask, or do you even HAVE an explanation for that?

He was told to leave a message, right? Well, now he has something else to report.

Yes, but what was the point of that display?

I just told you. Now he's going to report everything I said, and the guy who thinks I'm working with the "Tyrant's Lap Dogs" will look like an idiot for thinking that. And then...

You were ACTING?! she declares in disbelief.

Of course I was! Did you really think that... you're mocking me.

And it only took you ten seconds this time. Well done! Selena snarks.

You mumble in annoyance at Selena's insult at your intelligence as you walk out of the train onto the train station, but then suddenly think...

Do an Inventory check (which, in retrospect, you should have done that on the train).

You know what? I haven't checked The Inventory in a long time. And since I'm pretty sure this is the calmest I'm gonna be while I'm in this town, I might as well check it now..

With that thought you sit down in one of the train station benches and look into the Inventory. You have;

Brown pouch with 45 Bits in it
Your awesome hooded black coat
"El Hunko" suit
Your favorite Stetson
"How to be A Gentle Colt 101" book
"Kung-Fu For Dummies" book
All Four Sherclop Holmes Novels and all fifty-six short stories
Used History Textbook
"Animals, Nature, and You" book
Patching supplies (Vise-Grips, several rolls of duct tape, and several cans of WD-40. Never leave home without them)
List of all your powers and spells
Note with your debt to The Doctor
Nightshade's crayon drawing of you
Magic black staff with a red crystal on top of it
Pink "Lover's Jewel" Necklace
Orange Bandanna
Purple Top Hat
Knock-out Luna Plushie
TARDIS-blue Pen
Inter-Dimensional Notebook
3 Pre-prepared Salads
3 Cans of Broccoli Cheese Soup
3 Cans of Tomato Cream Soup
3 Boxes of Crackers
6 carrots
15 Granola bars
12-pack of Water bottles
1 Can of powdered milk
"Alien" & "Aliens" double feature reel
"Coltmmando" film reel
"Die Hoof" film reel
"Death Notebook" anime (Neighponese animated) serial reels
"Full Crystal Alchemist" anime serial reels
"Seikrei" anime serial reels
"Element Manipulation: Vol 4. Air"
"Psychology of Dreams"
"Old Pony Legends"
Ponyville Library Card

You blink in surprise and think,

Luna, that's ALOT of stuff. I better do some cleaning later...

Nodding your head at your thought, you get up and walk out of the train station. As you start humming the theme from Fresh Prince and stroll down the boulevard taking in the sights...

As you exit the train station, you start humming the the theme from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and stroll down the boulevard taking in the sights.
Selena: You are being followed I hope you realized.
Bugze: Really?! *start turning your head to see behind you when-
Selena: STOP! If he realizes that you know, he may start running. Lead him into a dark alley and try to interrogate him there.
Bugze: Alright, but how am i going to lure him in with out alerting him or giving him time to run back? I can't just walk on walls like Spidermare. I'm not that kind of bug...am I?
You realize that even in your childhood, you never tried to walk up walls. You file this thought away for a later time when you are not trying to stop a revolution from happening

You are aware that you are being followed, right? Selena warns

"Really?!" you say as you start to turn your head-

STOP! Selena interrupts causing you to stop turning,

If he realizes that you're aware of his stalking, he may retreat. You should lure him into a dark alley and then try to interrogate him there.

Alright, but how am i going to lure him in with out alerting him or giving him time to run back? I can't just walk on walls like Spider-mane. I'm not that kind of bug... am I?

You realize that even in your childhood, you never tried to walk up walls. You file this thought away for a later time when you are not trying to stop a revolution from happening and you continue walking and think,

Wait, why is this guy still following me? I made myself look like a raving lunatic, so he should have left me alone. Yet he's still following me. Huh... I guess the ponies here are really paranoid or something like that.

With that thought, you decide to ignore your follower/stalker for now until you can think of someway to covertly get rid of him or interrogate him. As you walk around, you start to notice all the pretty decorations being hung around the city. You swear you've seen decorations like this before, but where... *ding*

You know what Hearth's Warming Eve the holiday is (you have seen Die Hoof and Lethal Armament hundreds of times), but seeing how it's mainly a pony holiday, changelings never really got into the holiday other than as an excuse to steal even more love and presents.

"Now I remember!"

You say to yourself out loud before thinking,

These are a Hearth's Warming Eve decorations! Wow, they look alot prettier in real life then they do in the "Die Hoof" and "Lethal Armament" movies (which I've seen dozens of times each).

You smile brightly as you look at some of the pretty lights going on in off in front of some of the stores, but then your smile darkens as you think,

Of course us changelings never got into it since it was a pony holiday, although I know for a fact that other species celebrate it too. Well... at least they do in movies! Changelings, on the other hoof, just use this holiday to steal love and presents. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be one. Look at these ponies, they shouldn't be kidnapped and then be replaced for the entire holiday...

Your smile brightens ounce again as you see a couple and their filly smiling and laughing while looking though one of the shop windows. You then gain a look of determination as you think,

All the more reason I need to stop this revolution before it's too late. I won't be able to live with myself if these ponies got hurt because of some idiot wanting to rid the world of Celestia in my name...

With that thought, you continue to take in the sights of the town with a determined stride in your walk, but you stop mid-step when a thought hits you,

Wait... it was only Nightmare Night a week ago, why are these ponies putting up decorations now?

As if to answer your question, a piece of paper smacks into your face. You yelp in surprise, before you take off the paper and see that it is a part of a newspaper called The Fillydelphia Inquirer...

See a newspaper article about Princess Celestia declaring that Hearth's Warming Eve will officially come early this year (the gossip column claims that Princess Luna had so much fun at Nightmare Night that she begged Princess Celestia to make the next holiday (a.k.a. what is essentially her first Christmas in a millennium) come sooner).

To summarize; the newspaper reads that today is Sunday and that Princess Celestia declared that Hearth's Warming Eve will come early this year (the gossip column claims that because Princess Luna had so much fun at Nightmare Night, she begged Princess Celestia to make Hearth's Warming Eve come sooner).

Can she even do that? you think in confusion, I thought Hearth's Warming Eve happened 2 months from Nightmare Night for some reason? Oh well, can't argue with a princess. Sure, you can falcon punch, no shadow kick, and fight to the brink of exhaustion a princess, but for some reason, you just can't argue with one.

With that thought in mind, you continue to look around (still ignoring your beefy stalker). As you look at all the shops around you, you see some food stores having some sales, but you choose to ignore them because...

Wander around Fillydelphia while being aware of the beefy Horde Stallion following you. You already have quite a bit of food to sustain you so you don't need to spend any money on-
"Oooooo, Fillydelphian cuisine platter for 4 bits!"
And you just spent four bits on a meal of Filly cheesesteak hoagie, potato candy, and a glass of soda water.
(41 Bits remaining)

You figure you have plenty of food in the Inventory so there's no need to spend any more of your limited bits on-

"Oooooo, Fillydelphian cuisine platter for 4 bits!"

...And you just spent four bits on a meal of Filly cheeseshroom hoagie (since Ponies are herbivores, they use fried mushrooms instead of steak pieces), potato candy, and a bottle of black cherry soda.

*41 Bits remaining*

You continue walking around the city after that delicious meal, but you remember that you have someling following you. Looking behind yourself discretely, you see that the buff stallion is still in fact following you. You sigh in annoyance and think,

BrownDog's comment

Luna, I need to think of a way to grab this jerk, but there're ponies EVERYWHERE standing in lines waiting to buy things for 50% off and…WAIT!

"IS THAT VIDEO STORE SELLING ENTIRE SERIALS AND FILMS FOR ONLY 2 BITS!?" You yell as you dash over to and look in the window and see some great deals.

“Oh Sweet Luna! Hoof of the North Star, Full Crystal Alchemist: Sisterhood, The Blood and Ice Cream trilogy, Classic Doctor Whooves, New Who, The Evil Dead Trilogy, Citizen Mane, The Star Wars Collection, BATMANE THE ANIMATED SERIES, THE LAST SPELLBENDER (serial, not the Luna-awful film)!!!! ALL FOR 2 BITS!” you nerd out in ecstasy.

“I MUST HAVE IT ALL!!!” you yell as you rush into the store, grab all the movies, and stand behind about 50 other ponies.

I believe we have more pressing matters at the moment, or did you forget that wall-eyed mare’s warning? Selena reminds you.

“B-b-but…2 bits…my shows…awesomeness…” you pathetically say.

She sighs then continues,

So you’d rather have your… surprisingly entertaining stories than stop mass amounts of murder and mayhem?

"..."

“No…” you say dejectedly as you sigh.

Sure these are great deals, but you came to stop a disaster. If only you could have both... she says the last part in a hinting tone.

“I want both…” you whine, oblivious to her implings. "But the stupid ponies at the front keep asking the sales stallion stupid questions."

Then simply take the stories and move on

I can’t do that! you mentally exclaim.

Why not?

Because it’s illegal.

Really? You're already the most wanted creature in Equestria. Who is going to be able to stop you if you do?

Not the point, stealing is wrong!

You’ve stolen before, don’t even pretend you don’t remember your brief reign over the mongrels.

That was… different… I’m not doing it now, seeing as how I have the bits… you try to justify.

You are such a hypocrite… also we do not have the time to wait in this accursed line.

“I know but…” you start but are interrupted by an argument ahead of you,

“Hey that’s my game!” cries one stallion.

“I had my hooves on it first!” cries another.

They both are pulling back and forth on a gaming console that’s only 20 bits, until one slips and accidentally knocks a Mare’s collection down.

“Get your hooves off my things!” she cries and slaps the stallion, causing him to bump into another. This starts a chain reaction of bumping that causes a brawl to erupt in front of you.

“…Well that’s convenient.” you comment as you walk up to the (surprisingly calm) cash register pony.

“You seem rather calm about this.” you say to him.

“This happens all the time during Black Weekend.” he says unenthusiastically,

Ohhhhhh... you think as you remember the horror stories other changelings would tell about a scary time that turns nice weak ponies into savage beasts that would trample each other over a reduced-priced toy.

“So will this be all for you?” the cash register pony says, interrupting your thoughts.

“Eyup”

He rings up you order as the mob continues to fight. He then says,

"That'll be 200 Bits."

Your eyes bulge as you exclaim,

"200 Bucking Bits?! The deal said it was just TWO!!!"

"What? Oh yeah... the janitor knocked off the zeroes by mistake." The pony says flatly.

Buck you lady luck... you think as you leave the reels there and leave the store empty-hooved.

As you walk the streets, you realize you've lost your tail.

Guess I must've lost him in that ruckus. you think before you see several other ponies brawling, and buying things in the various shops around the city.

“Yeesh, don’t see how ponies can possibly be hurt anymore after all this…”

I know right? It’s as if that chaotic fool Discord orchestrated this. Selena adds.

You grit your teeth in anger at his name as you mentally say,

Hey Selly?

She sighs in annoyance at your nickname,

Yes?

Remember that whole no killing rule?

Of course I do…she responds with agitation.

Well if he gets out again, he doesn’t count.

…Very well then…if that is what you wish... she says in a stilted tone.

Trying to shake your mind of dark thoughts, you see some pretty famous steps leading up to a statue of a stallion in a hoody with his arms raised in the air in triumph. Deciding to imitate one of your favorite movie moments, you run up the steps and imitate the statue while you hum the Rocky Theme aloud.

You feel better for doing that, but that "better" lasts until you see the stallion from before… but he doesn't see you as you quickly hide behind the statue.

As you hide you see a green bottle beneath Rocky’s hooves that has a picture of an Armadillo on it.

“You have found Armored Shell…Physical and Magical Damage is now reduced by 50%” a voice says.

You just shrug and place it in your inventory. You don’t feel like downing it now as you are currently hiding, but it may come in handy later. You then see the stallion heading towards the docks, so you follow him.

After tailing him into an abandoned alleyway, you look both ways before dashing into the alleyway and quickly changing into your faceless Hood and this is where you strike.
You grab the henchpony by his jacket and slam him hard against the alley-wall and hold him up by his throat.

“Where is it?! Where’s the Trigger! Why do you want to kill me! I am the Night! Where is she! What do the numbers mean? Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego! What country are you from?" you growl unintelligibly,

“What?” the stallion asks in terror.

"What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak Equestrian in What?"

"What?" the stallion repeats.

"Equestrian, motherbucker! Do you speak it?"

"What?!"

He's feigning ignorance. Selena chimes in, I recommend shoving the Pear of Anguish-

"What?!" you say in disbelief before you realize what you said out-loud and think in annoyance,

Great, now I'm doing it...

The flesh is weak and the mind is strong, but torture the flesh and you destroy the mi-

Woah, whoa, WHOA!!! I only need to scare him!

Pain IS scary.

You cough and clear your throat,

“Ahem, sorry, had something in my throat… Now we're all adults here. Let's not lie to each other. It'll just lead to tragedy for your limbs. I know you're working for the Horde and I also know that you guys are planning on starting some trouble. Now if you tell me what I need to know, I might not murder you in the face. Got it?”

"How would you know that you Tyrant lover!"

"I have no love for the False Goddess of the Sun, but neither do I for pretenders to my cause..." *snap* you menacingly growl as your eyes glow orange.

The stallion gasps as you continue,

"So I'll ask again, what are you all planning?"

“I-It’s you! It really is you isn’t it? The Hooded Offender!” he says awestruck.

“Well ya, no duh, but answer my question” you huff.

“You have come to lead us in our time of triumph! Flag Burner will be pleased!”

“Oh you think so huh? Well we’ll just see about…”

LOOK OUT!!! Selena screams.

“Huh…” you say before you feel a needle inserted into your neck and you stumble around and start losing consciousness.

You hear the conversation continue between the stallion you interrogated and whoever injected you.

“You Fool, this is the Offender!”

“Why would he harm his own horde?”

“I don’t know, but I saw into his eyes, it’s him”

“I… uh oh…” *thud*

LA LA LAND

As you float around in la la land, you can't help but sigh and say in annoyance,

"Please don't tell me this is where I end up every time I get knocked unconscious. Cause if so then I'm gonna really hate having to see this shade of pink every time."

It's true, the creepy pink color of la la land is really annoying.

"I quiet like the color actually."

You turn around to see Selena walking towards you. As she does, you can't help but ask,

Kichi's Comment

"Ummm, now that we're here, I have a few questions about your powers." you say

"What questions?" Selena answers

"Well... You have some of the powers of Luna, and because you live in my body, that means I have some of your power. And since Nightshade is my daughter" you begin,

"Yes, and?"

"Can you and Nightshade dreamwalk?" you finally ask.

"...What?" she asks in confusion.

"Well... from what I know Luna can walk in the dreams of others and... You did not think about that before, right?" you ask.

Before she can answer, you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a great mass of water, with some strange version of the deadly six and Spike that are singing like nothing.

"Shoo-Beee-Dooo-Beeee-Doooo" they began to sing.

Suddenly Luna appears from what seems to be a big hole in the sky,

"Tennant, we have to talk with you about something..." Luna says as she descends.

Before you can say anything, Nightshade appears in front of you as well from another hole.

"Oh, Hi daddy" Nightshade says when she sees you.

"How could thou enter in dreamscape?" Luna ask in shock

"Dreamscape? As in... Dreamwalking?" you ask as Nightshade thinks,

"Well... I was with the Crusaders, but wanted to see you, and before I knew it, poof I'm here." Nightshade says

Luna facehoofs,

"Never mind, this is probably all just part of your dream anyway. But enough stalling, we need to tell thou something very important" Luna says,

"What?" you ask in concern, but before she can speak again...

REALITY

You suddenly wake up in a dusty room, and you see a stallion with a maid uniform.

You see that you're tied to a chair with a table in front o you, and whoever tied it did a good job, cause you can't even move your hooves a single inch. The stallion in the maid uniform notices that you're awake, and smiles before saying,

"Ah, my lord your awake. I shall go and fetch my master for you. He will be very pleased to know that your awake!"

With that the stallion... skips away and out a door you can't see. You look at were the stallion was before mumbling insanely,

"Oh Luna, I'll never get that image outta of my head. Why was he wearing that, why why why why why why why why wh-"

Snap out of it you fool! If you don't calm down we might not make it out of this situation.

You start to calm down and are about to respond to Selena, when you hear a door open. You look around for the door, but you still can't find it anywhere. You then notice on how dark the room actually is, and you can't help but shout,

“Where the buck am I?”
“You are home sir, amongst your horde.” A stallion’s voice comes from the darkness.
“Who are you?”
“They call me Flag Burner…and can I just say, it’s an honor to meet you sir." He says as he walks to the table.

“Where the buck am I?”

“You are home sir, amongst your horde.” A stallion’s voice comes from the darkness.

“Who are you?”

“They call me Flag Burner…and can I just say, it’s an honor to meet you sir." He says as he walks to the table.

Out of the darkness walks a medium-sized earth pony stallion with a grayish coat and black mane/tail. He looks like he has a strong jaw with scruff on it and is wearing a leather jacket with a black dressshirt under it. You can't see his cutie mark cause it's being covered by the black pants he's wearing. Walking out next to him is an earth pony mare with an off-white coat and two-tone blue mane and tail, wearing a white-bordered lavender sailor collar with a scarlet tie and the standard Hoard cloak.

Looking at the two ponies before you, you can't help but think,

I think I might have bucked up big time...

You think?

What do you do?

Author's Note:

Looks like The Offender has come face to face with the latest pain in the butt, Flag Burner...and Coco Pommel?!

From BrownDog himself, this is Flag Burner's description to help you guys write his character

Warning: Walking Dead Spoilers in the video, watch at your own risk.

Flag Burner is basically the Governor from the Walking Dead

Or for the more kid friendly version, Lotso from Toy Story 3 (Practically the Same Character :pinkiecrazy:)

He is a Charismatic, Silver Tongued Manipulator with many followers that will do whatever it takes to get what he wants, no matter what.

Here are the outcome's of the plasmid/vigor glove

Plan B- 3

Power Glove- 8

The Infinity Gauntlet- 7

With a close call with The Infinity Gauntlet and the Power Glove, the Power Glove wins it in the end! The new name for the plsamid/vigor is...

The Power Glove!

Now today's question is

What is your reaction to Coco Pummel being int the revolution Hoard?

Come on, she's been a fan favorite since she first appeared in season 4, and I know some are you are fans. So what's your reaction to seeing her here. Also...To reform her or leave her in the dust, that is the question.

PreviousChapters Next