• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 4,755 Views, 2,143 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 2: Debt to a Doctor (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



The continued misadventures of you, Bugze the Changeling, as The Doctor calls up on your debt with him and he asks you to come to Canterlot immediately

  • ...
36
 2,143
 4,755

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 42: Time Travel, Why Did It Have To Be Time Travel.

Ok, Nightshade WWYDD? (What would your dad do?)
You grab spike and duck underneath a table, hopefully out of sight. "What the buck I going on?" You whisper to spike. "I thought the pink one was supposed to be the psycho!"
"Pinkie' s not a psycho," Spike whispers back. "She's just somewhat unhinged. Anyway, yesterday Twilight got a visitor from the future warning her of a great disaster ahead. Now she's going crazy over trying to stop it."
"What kind of disaster?"You ask.
"We don't know," spike replies. "The first future Twilight vanished before she could clarify."
"Of course," you mutter. "They wouldn't allow spoilers." However, as the sentence escapes your lips, you suddenly get an idea.

n: Spike, is Twilight drunk?
S: no, why...?
n: because the way shes acting, its sounds like shes doing what my daddy calls drunk and/or mad science, which he also says will end in tears and/or pain...
suddenly pinkie!
P: YOU MUST CONSULT THE HELIX FOSSIL!
pinkie drops a helix fossil in front of nightshade, and then vanishes.
N, S, and T: what...
T: Pinkie... I dont even...
S: dude, that was creepy...
N: ...did she just refrence Pokemon!? I like where this is going...

Nightshade looks back at the insane Twilight and can't help but notice how the purple unicorn is acting like a drunken sailor who just drank two gallons of rum. Nightshade looks over to Spike (who's still eating the ice cream) and grabs the dragon before ducking underneath a table (hopefully out of sight) and then asking,

"What the buck I going on? Is Crazlight drunk?"

Spike looks at Nightshade in confusion and says,

"No, she never dri-wait, Crazlight?"

Nightshade nods her head proudly as she says,

"Yep! That's gonna be my nickname for Twilight when ever she goes all loco like she is now. Like it?"

Spike looks at her for a second before he smiles and says,

"Hmmm, Crazlight... I like it! Munch better then "Dr. Insano-Twilighto" that I made up."

Nightshade struggles to hold back the laugh trying to escape her mouth as she thinks,

"Dr. Insano-Twilighto"? Oh Luna that's terrible! You need to work on your nicknames dude.

After that thought and holding back her laughter, Nightshade says in confusion when she realizes something,

"But I thought the pink one was supposed to be the psycho!"

"Pinkie' s not a psycho," Spike whispers back. "She's just somewhat... eccentric-"

"YOU MUST CONSULT THE HELIX FOSSIL!" Pinkie suddenly screams from beside the two before dropping a helix fossil in front of Nightshade and then vanishing.

"What..." Nightshade, Spike, and even Crazilight say at the same time.

"Pinkie... I don't even..."

"Dude, that was creepy..."

"...did she just reference Ponymon!? I like where this is going- Wait a second... did she just give away our position to the enemy?!"

Spike looks at Nightshade with confusion on his face as he asks,

"Position? Enemy? What are you talking ab-"

Suddenly the table is grabbed in a magical glow and thrown through the window, shattering both. A very angry, twitchy- eyed twilight stands above you both. "Spike," she growls darkly. "I thought I asked you to help me." Turning to you she smiles, which is somehow even more creepy. "Nightshade," she coos. "Perfect timing. I'm sure your earth bending skills will be invaluable in undoing the upcoming cataclysm," she says. "Ooh!" She cries. "Maybe Tennant is better now! With the three of us working to halt the apocalypse, nothing could stand on our way!" She throws back her head and let's out an evil laugh as lightning flashes in the background.
Your response is one you've taken from your father's book. "Buck this!" You cry as you grab spike' s hand (he blushes slightly) and run out of the library with him. You turn down as street and don't look back.

Suddenly the table is covered in a magical purple glow and thrown through the window, shattering both. A unhinged, twitchy-eyed twilight stands above them both.

"Spike," she growls darkly. "I thought I asked you to help me."

Turning to Nightshade she smiles (which is somehow even more creepy).

"Nightshade," she coos, "Perfect timing. I'm sure your earth manipulation skills will be invaluable in undoing the upcoming cataclysm. Ooh!" She suddenly cries, "Maybe Tennant is better now! With the three of us working to halt the apocalypse, nothing could stand on our way!"

She throws back her head and lets out a mad laugh as lightning flashes in the background.

Taking a page from her father's book, Nightshade cries, "Buck this!" As she grab Spike's claw (causing him to blush slightly) and makes a dash towards the nearest door, which so happens to be the kitchen. After blocking the door with some nearby chairs and a table (Nightshade is quite strong for a filly huh?) she looks over to Spike to see that...

...he's sill eating the ice cream. Nightshade's eye twitches in annoyance (mostly because she wants some), but before she can say anything she notices something, the kitchen is covered head to toe in notes, blackboards, and data charts!

Nightshade's eyes widen in horror as she thinks,

No! Not the kitchen too! Doesn't Crazlight know that the kitchen is a sacred place that must never be touch with things that are not food related! That crazed witch!

Deciding to figure out exactly what's going on, Nightshade asks,

"No seriously, what is all this stuff?" you ask as you look around at the carts and papers and blackboards of information you can't even begin to comprehend.
"Twilight got visited by her future self," Spike tells you as he scoops another glob of ice-cream into his mouth "tried to warn her about something bad happening on Tuesday morning, but like always, Twi wouldn't shut up long enough to listen."
"I heard that!" Twilight yells from upstairs.
"Yeah... she's been pretty irritable lately." Spike tells you, wincing "No coffee and no sleep make Twilight go crazy. She even wrote it down like a million times!" he shows you a typewriter next tot stacks of pages filled with the phrase.
"So why are you chomping down all that ice cream?" you ask, as if you wouldn't be doing the same if you could "Won't Twilight get mad at you?"
Spike chuckles around another mouthful of ice-cream "Nah, she's too worried to even pay attention anymore. She said I'd get a stomach ache, but that's future Spike's problem."
*Ding!* a lightbulb goes on over your head. "I like the way you think Spike. You know what we need? Ice-cream eating Contest!" you yell, to which Spike agrees and you two head off to the freezer in the kitchen.

"No seriously, what is all this stuff?" as she looks around at the carts and papers and blackboards of information she can't even begin to comprehend.

"As I said before, Twilight got visited by her future self," Spike tells you as he scoops another glob of ice-cream into his mouth "tried to warn her about something bad happening in the future, but like always, Twi wouldn't shut up long enough to listen."

"I heard that!" Twilight yells from the other side of the door. Apparently she has calmed down enough to not bust it down. Nightshade sees Spike sweat drop before he tells her while wincing,

"Yeah... she's been pretty irritable lately. No coffee and no sleep make Twilight go crazy. She even wrote it down like a million times!"

To show that he's not exaggerating, he shows Nightshade a typewriter next to stacks of pages filled with the phrase,

No coffee and no sleep make Twilight go crazy.

Nightshade's eye twitches in indignation at the fact that Crazlight dare brought a tool of writing into a sacred storage of food, but calms down enough to ask,

"So why are you chomping down all that ice cream? Won't Crazlight get mad at you?"

Spike chuckles with another mouthful of ice-cream,

"Nah, she's too worried to even pay attention anymore. She said I'd get a stomachache and brain-freeze, but that's future Spike's problem."

*Ding!* a lightbulb goes on over Nightshades head.

"I like the way you think Spike. You know what we need? Ice-cream eating contest!" she yells, to which Spike agrees as Nightshade and him head off to the freezer in the kitchen.

FIVE TUBS OF ICE CREAM LATER

"Oooooooh my stomach and head hurt." Spike moans in pain as he holds his bloated stomach and his head, which is turning blue from the cold. Nightshade on the other hoof is perfectly fine as she's even headfirst into another tub of ice cream already. Spike looks at her slightly in awe and horror as he asks,

"How.... how can you eat that much ice cream yet not in pa-ahhhhhhhoooowww."

Nightshade sticks her head out of the tub with a smile and says,

"I don't know, I guess you just have less stomach room then me."

Spike just moans in pain at her answer. Soon Nightshade is done with her tub, she suddenly says (sugar jogging her memory),

"Wait a second... time travel...*ding*"

Nightshade rushes over to the downed Spike and asks,

N: Did she arrive in a big blue box?
S: Huh?
N: Future Twilight, did she come out of a blue box with a brown stallion?
S: I don’t know, I was asleep! And what are you talking about? What Blue Box?
N: The TARDIS!
S: The buck’s a TARDIS?
N: The thing the Doctor flies around in?
S: What Doctor?
N: The Doctor!
S: Doctor Who?
N: Exactly!
S: What? (head spinning in confusion)
N: Focus Spike! The Future of all existence may be in jeopardy! (runs up to Twilight)
S: (shakes his head trying to get the crazy out) Mares be going crazy today (eats ice cream)
N: Ms Twilight?
T: Oh HI Night Shade my first and greatest student ever, how is your training going?
N: Umm…you haven’t actually taught me anything ye…
T: Great, so I see your memory is just fine. Anyway, I can’t really teach right now, I have to make a plan to save the future
N: That’s what I want to talk about, what exactly happened!
T: There’s not much to talk about, my future self showed up looking like she was in bad shape and tried to warn me about some disaster! Now I have to fix everything before it’s too late!
N: But did she come in a big blue box?
T: No, she came in some weird clothes though, here I drew a picture (shows drawing of future Twilight)
N: Whoah, you look like a cross between Snake Plisken and Solid Snake
T: What are you talking about? She…I didn’t look like a snake, let alone two!
N: No it’s a refr…never mind…so you didn’t see a tan stallion in a blue box anywhere?
T: Nope, now if you’ll excuse me, I have to outline the plan for refilling the water tower.
N: But Ms. Twilight, if this disaster happens in a week, why are you waiting to warn everyone?
T: Because I need to be prepared! I was going to tell everypony yesterday, but then Rainbow Dash had her accident, and she is vital to the plan, so I have to wait until she’s out. By tomorrow, everything will be perfect!
N: Why do you need her for?
T: To organize all the pegasi of course!
N: Literally any pegasus could do that! Heck, Ms. Derpy could do this considering her experience. We can’t just wait for the filly fool…Ms Dash to heal. We’re running out of time!
Twilight looks at you with newfound awareness
T: You’re right! This can’t wait! I need to warn everypony now! Hopefully this is enough (looks at checklist) And you’re right! The Mail Mare’s knowledge of everypony’s address will be vital in spreading the word!
N: uh…yeah, totally what I meant..
T: Then we haven’t a second to lose, Follow me my longtime student!
N: This is my first day! Whoah (you and Spike are lifted onto her back as she runs into the middle of town)
S: Way to go Shade, you just unleashed a crazy and less than prepared Twilight on the town
You remember what happened last time that happened, you beat up your friends over a doll
N: Buck…

"Did she arrive in a big blue box?"

"Huh?" Spike says through his simultaneous stomach and head ache,

"Future Crazlight, did she come out of a blue box with a brown stallion?"

"I don’t know, I was asleep! And what are you talking about? What Blue Box?"

"The TARDIS!" Nightshade declares.

"Ohhh... not so loud..." Spike whines, "and what’s a TARDIS?"

"The thing the Doctor flies around in?"

"What Doctor?"

"The Doctor!"

"Doctor Who?"

"Exactly!"

"Wha- owwww! This isn't helping my brain freeze or stomachache..."

"Focus Spike! The future of all existence may be in jeopardy!"

Spike just continues to moan in pain, causing Nightshade to deduce,

"Buck... I've never seen a brain freeze this bad. I'm gonna need 50cc's of hot fudge and 12ml's of ginger ale, stat!" she declares as she digs through the pantries and icebox before finding a squeezer full of hot fudge and a can of ginger ale. She then runs back to the downed dragon and says,

"Hold still, you're going to feel a slight chocolaty-gingery sensation."

"What ar- ack!" Spike replies before Nightshade uses her hooves to hold Spike's mouth open while using her magic to shake the levitating can of ginger ale before pointing it and the hot fudge squeezer at Spike's mouth and spraying both in.

As Spike swallows the sprayed mixture, Nightshade advises,

"Now just lay there for a few moments for the h.f. and g.a. to take effect while I go deal with Crazlight."

And with that she leaves the kitchen as Spike mutters,

"Mares be crazy today..."

Nightshade runs to Twilight and says,

"Ms Twilight?"

"Oh Hi Nightshade my first and greatest student ever, how is your training going?"

"Umm…you haven’t actually taught me anything ye-"

"Great, so I see your memory is just fine. Anyway, I can’t really teach right now, I have to make a plan to save the future."

"That’s what I want to talk about, what exactly happened?" Nightshade asks.

"There’s not much to talk about, my future self showed up looking like she was in bad shape and tried to warn me about some disaster! Now I have to fix everything before it’s too late!"

"But did she come in a big blue box?"

"No, she came in some weird clothes though, here I drew a picture!"

With that, Twilight shows Nightshade a drawing she made of future Twilight!

"Whoa, you look like cross between Snake Plisken and Solid Snake!" Nightshade comments.

"What are you talking about? She... I didn't look like a snake, let alone two!"

"No, it’s a refr- never mind... so you didn't see a tan stallion in a blue box anywhere?"

"Nope, now if you’ll excuse me, I have to outline the plan for refilling the water tower."

"But Ms. Twilight, if this disaster happens in a week, why are you waiting to warn everypony?" Nightshade asks.

"Because I need to be prepared! I was going to tell everypony yesterday, but then Rainbow Dash had her accident, and she is vital to the plan, so I have to wait until she’s out. By tomorrow, everything will be perfect!"

"Why do you need her for?"

"To organize all the pegasi of course!"

Nightshade thinks for a moment before saying,

"Uh... couldn't Ms. Derpy could do that? We can’t just wait for the fillyfool... I mean, Ms Dash to heal. We’re running out of time!"

Twilight looks at Nightshade with new found awareness,

"You’re right! This can’t wait! I need to warn everypony now! Hopefully this is enough!" Twilight says as she looks at a checklist, "And you’re right! The Mail Mare’s knowledge of everypony’s address will be vital in spreading the word!"

"Uh… yeah, totally what I meant...",Nightshade "agrees" uncertainly.

"Then we haven’t a second to lose, Follow me my longtime student!"

"This is my first day- Whoa!"

"Nightshade! You're crazy treatment wor- Whoa!" Spike says as he walks out of the kitchen before he and Nightshade are levitated by Twilight's magic and placed on her back before the purple unicorn runs into town.

"Way to go Nightshade, you just unleashed a crazy and less-than-prepared Twilight on the town." Spike says sarcastically,

Nightshade flashes back to the last time Twilight was like this, which causes her to sum up her feelings in one word,

"Buck…"

ONE CRAZED RUN LATER

Twilight stops at the bridge and starts addressing a crowd about how she was visited by herself in the future, and everyone starts laughing at her.
N: Why are they laughing at her?
S: Cause normal ponies don’t believe in Time Travel…
N: But it is real! I know that because…wait…(sees a familiar stallion) Doctor?
Twilight starts handing out orders for ponies to start working, and even tells Derpy to spread the word, which she agrees to.

Twilight has just finished addressing the crowd about how she was visited by herself in the future, but everypony starts laughing at her.

"Why are they laughing at her?" Nightshade asks Spike.

"Cause normal ponies don’t believe in time travel…"

"But it is real! I know that because…"

Nightshade's thoughts are interrupted when she sees a familiar brown earth stallion in the crowd.

"Doctor?"

Twilight starts handing out orders for ponies to start working, and even tells Derpy to spread the word, which she agrees to while...

You run into the crowd and talk to the Doctor as everyone disperses
N: Doctor, Doctor!
D: Oh hello Night Shade, did you have a pleasant Nightmare Night?
N: yeah, I did, even though I didn’t have any candy, but still, what’s going on? Why were you laughing at Twilight, you know Time Travel is real?
D: I would hope that I do, but look how she tried to explain the situation, it was quite hilarious.
N: OK yeah it was (giggle) but still, what do we do? What happens next Tuesday Morning? And don’t you dare say…
D: Spoilers
N: Grrrrrr…..
D: Sorry, you should know better than to ask…but I will give you a hint, everything will be fine
N: OK I guess…but why are you here then?
D: Well, I was just in the neighborhood, and the TARDIS picked up the energy of a time jump, so I thought I’d check it out…thought it was Torchwood at first…
N: Who?
D: Oh just an organization run by an old friend of mine who can’t die
N: Huh?
D: Oh that reminds me, if you or your father see an Earth Pony stallion in a cloak with chiseled good looks, macking on both Mares and Stallions who seems to keep dying and resurrecting, let me know.
N: Ooookaaayyy…
D: Well right then, I’ll be off, Gotta make sure Derpy doesn’t get hurt warning everypony. Oh and Night Shade…
N: Yeah?
D: Make sure your father doesn’t hurt Spike, no matter what he becomes
N: Why would daddy hurt Spike?
D: Spoilers
N: Gaaaaggghhh!!!
D: Hey, don’t yell like that, you’ll get premature wrinkles…here, have some Jelly Fillies
He throws you a bag of Jelly Fillies which you immediately eat
N: Thanks…
The Doctor then gets into his TARDIS and blinks out.
You spend the rest of the afternoon helping fix things around town. By the time you’re done, it’s almost sun down, you have to get the hospital soon, but before you can leave for it a Giant 3 headed dog jumps out in the middle of the street!

Nightshade runs into the dispersing crowd to the Doctor.

"Doctor, Doctor!"

"Oh hello Nightshade, did you have a pleasant Nightmare Night?"

"Yeah, I did even though I didn't have any candy, but still, what’s going on? Why were you laughing at Twilight? Don't you know Time Travel is real?"

"I would hope that I do, but look how she tried to explain the situation, it was quite hilarious."

"OK yeah it was." Nightshade giggles, "but still, what do we do? What happens next Tuesday Morning? And don’t you dare say..."

"Spoilers"

"Grrrrrr..." Nightshade growls in annoyance.

"Sorry, you should know better than to ask… but I will give you a hint, everything will be fine."

"OK I guess… but why are you here then?"

"Well, I was just in the neighborhood, and the TARDIS picked up the energy of a time jump, so I thought I’d check it out…thought it was Torchwood at first…"

Nightshade blinks in confusion,

"Who?"

"Oh just an organization run by an old friend of mine who can’t die."

"Oh... Huh?"

"Oh that reminds me, if you or your father see an Earth Pony stallion in a cloak with chiseled good looks, macking on both Mares and Stallions who seems to keep dying and resurrecting, let me know."

"Ooookaaayyy…"

"Well right then, I’ll be off. Gotta make sure Derpy doesn't get hurt warning everypony. Oh and Nightshade…"

"Yeah?"

"Spoilers."

"Gaaaaggghhh!!!" Nightshade yells in frustration and is just about to Falcon Kick the Time Lord in the nards when he suddenly says,

"Hey, don’t yell like that, you’ll get premature wrinkles… here, have some Jelly Babies."

The Doctor throws Nightshade a bag of Jelly Babies which she immediately devours.

"Thanks…"

"Gotta go. Allons-y!" The Doctor says before running off.

ONE BUSY AFTERNOON LATER

Nightshade spends the rest of the afternoon helping fix things around town. She helped with repairing a bridge, clearing the weeds off a dirt path, using daddy's duck tape to patch some leaks. By the time she's done, it’s almost sun down.

I need to visit Daddy soon! Nightshade thinks, but before she can go to the hospital...

A giant 3 headed dog jumps out in the middle of the street! Everypony else starts to panic and not-so-Crazlight says something (something about how the dog is called "Cerberus" and it's guarding something... whatever), but Nightshade is oblivious to all of this as there's only one thing is going through her mind...

When Cerberus appears, everypony panics, but seeing how Nightshade is the daughter of Nightmare Moon and thought spiders were cute, the only thing going through her mind was "GIANT PUPPY!!!" and she joins Fluttershy in cuddling the dog and asks if she can keep it as a pet.

"GIANT PUPPY!!!"

With that yell, Nightshade zips straight at the middle head and tackle-hugs it with enough force to knock Cerberus onto its back as she starts cuddling all three heads as Fluttershy flies in and starts rubbing the beast's belly.

"You're so cute! Yes you are, yes you are. Who's the cutest thing ever to existence? You are, yes you are, yes you are!"

"Who's the cute widdle three-headed dog?"

Everypony in Ponyville can only look on in shock at the scene as Spike comments,

"I... I think my respect *cough*crush*cough* for Nightshade just went up a thousand fold right now..."

"Yeah... She's definitely Tennant's daughter..." Twilight adds.

"Fluttershy, can I keep him?! Please, please, please, please!" Nightshade begs as she gives Fluttershy the dreaded puppy dog look while hugging Cerberus so tightly that's it's causing him to whimper.

"Sorry Nightshade, but we have to give him back to his proper owners, he has a collar." Suddenly, Fluttershy gives Nightshade a light glare as she says, "And you're hugging the puppy too tight!"

Realizing what Fluttershy said, Nightshade quickly lets go of the middle head and repeatedly apologizes to the 3-headed dog. Twilight then walks over (worriedly) and asks,

"But, this doesn't make a lick of sense. Future me said that the huge disaster would happen next week on Tuesday, but Cerberus is right here. He must be the big disaster, so why is he here a week early?"

Nightshade, being the most qualified to talk about time travel among the two ponies, says,

"Time travel works in strange ways. It's quite possible that the future you went earlier into the past than she was supposed to, so she gave the right message to her wrong past self."

Fluttershy and Twilight give her confused looks before Twilight nods her head and says,

"So basically... wibbly wobbly timey wimey?"

Nightshade and Fluttershy look shocked that she knows the phrase causing Twilight to blush in embarrassment and say,

"What... I watch Doctor Who from time to time..."

Nightshade snaps out of her shock before she says with a smile,

"Yep Miss Twilight, wibbly wobbly timey wimey."

Fluttershy just meekly nods her head,

Twilight beams and says,

"YES! Fellow Whooviens! Nightshade, please tell me your father is one, cause if so then we can start a club!"

Nightshade nods her head excitedly, causing Twilight to sqee in happiness. She then chuckles a bit and says,

"We'll have our meeting when Mister Tennant gets out of the hospital. For now lets bring Cerberus back to his home in Tartarus!"

Nightshade and Fluttershy nod their heads and begin to follow Twilight with Cerberus in tow, when Nightshade suddenly stops with a shocked look on her face and screams,

"WAIT A STINKIN MINUTE! TARTARUS IS A REAL BUCKING PLACE!"

"Such language..." Fluttershy lightly admonishes.

"Yes Tartarus is a real place. You didn't know?"

"OF COURSE I DIDN'T BUCKING KNOW! IT'S THE FREAKING UNDERWORLD WHERE ALL EVIL COMES FROM! I WOULD HOPE SOMETHING LIKE THAT DIDN'T EXIST!!! WE SHOULD SUN-FRY THE ENTIRE SITE FROM ORBIT!!"

"Well it is a real place and it's needed to keep all the evil creatures and spirits in check, a few of which are unable to be die anyway." Twilight chuckles, "And watch your language."

ONE TRIP TO THE GATES OF TARTARUS LATER

"Oh,seems like we reached our destination. That was one fast trip. Hey, what is that red thing running off into the forest there?Do you think it's from Tartarus?" Nightshade shouts excited.
"...so it would be very nice of you to stay here from now on. And what did you say Nightshade? There won't be coming any monster out of Tartarus now." Fluttershys says.
"But I think I just saw one that already is out..." Nightshade begins, suddenly talking to nothing but air as Fluttershy flew back to town as fast as she could, needless to say Nightshade easily trotted up to her before Fluttershy was back in town.

Nightshade, Fluttershy, and Twilight (with Cerberus) finally reach the gates. Nightshade takes note of this and says,

"Oh,seems like we reached our destination. That was one fast trip. Hey, wanna go see Daddy after th-"

Nightshade stops talking as she sees a strange sight. She sees a skinny looking... thing running away from the gates. It has these weird looking arms, four hooves, and horns on it's head from what Nightshade can tell from this distance before it disappears into the trees. She looks at the now gone creature in worry and says,

"Say Miss Fluttershy and Miss Twilight. I think I saw-"

She stops when she sees Fluttershy and Twilight already ahead of her and drooping off Cerberus. She runs over to them and hears a bit of their conversation,

"...Now be a good dog and make sure that no monsters get past you. Okay?" Fluttershy says,

"But I think I just saw one that's already out..." Nightshade begins, but is interrupted when she sees...

Follow Twilight in returning Cerberus to the Gates of Tartarus and Falcon Kick SCP-173 (or whatever monster you guys want to add) that tries to slink off (but don't notice a centaur escaping...)
*SCP-173*
Twilight: [Gives description of creature and tries to warn Nightshad-]
Nightshade: "FALCON KICK!"
*Hits the creature causing it to let out a pained moan as it falls over in pain*
Twilight: (*shocked stammering*) "But- How- It doesn't even have nards!"

She sees what looks like a tan bipedal statue with weird red and green patterns painted on it's face. Nightshade just thinks it's a creepy decoration, but she made a mistake...

She blinked.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Fluttershy and Twilight whip around towards Nightshade's screaming and see that the strange creature is now only a few inches away from Nightshade.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" Fluttershy screams as she flies in front of Nightshade with speed that would make Rainbow Dash blink and protectively stands in front of the filly as she immobilizes the creature with "The Stare".

Twilight then says in horror,

"Both of you, don't look away! That's SCP-173! A creature that moves and kills with lightning speed when nopony is looking at it-"

"BUCK OFF PERVERT! FALCON KICK!!!"

Nightshade declares as her flame-encased hoof slams into SCP-173's nether regions causing it to let out a gurgling sound of pain before tipping over and rolling back towards the gate (because it's a statue) where one of Cerberus' heads quickly snatches it up and flings it back into Tartarus.

Fluttershy and Twilight look at the scene in frozen shock as Nightshade says,

"If it's one thing I learned from my daddy and Buster 'The Great Stone Face' Kimblewick, it's that nutshots solve everything!"

Twilight can only mumble out

"Statue's got nards..."

With that said, Nightshade walks by the stunned mares, but when she's halfway away she calls back,

"You coming Miss. Fluttershy, Miss.Twilight?"

Twilight and Fluttershy turn around and follow Nightshade with the stunned looks still on their faces as Twilight mumbles,

"But... how... there's no way... it's not even... it doesn't even have test-"

Before she snaps out of it and yells in frustration,

"IT'S PINKIE PIE ALL OVER AGAIN!"

Fluttershy nods her head, still in shock as Nightshade looks back over to her and says,

"Hehehehe, whatever you say Miss. Twilight."

As Nightshade, Fluttershy, and Twilight head back to Ponyville, Nightshade wonders out loud,

"I wonder how Daddy is? I should go visit him when we get back."

POV Change: You (Bugze)

BACK WITH BUGZE AT THE HOSPITAL

You slowly come back to the word of the living and you can't help but think,

Buck! That doctor sure does pack a punch. What's he doing now anyway?

As you open your eyes, you see Dr. Quacksalver looking at you with a accomplished look as he says,

"There! All done. Now he should wake up any second now. Annnnnny second now... come on..."

Apparently he doesn't notice your opened eyes as he says in a worried tone,

"Oh no! Did I punch him too hard again? How do you bring changelings back from the dead again... oh right! Teeth-to-Fang respiration!"

You can only stare in horror as he undos your bandage face and slowly lowers his mouth to yours. There is only one thought going through your mind...

SWEET MOTHER OF LUNA! PLEASE NO! LADY LUCK I WILL SELL MY SOUL TO YOU IF YOU PLEASE JUST CAUSE SOMETHING SO THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN!

THINK FAST, WHAT DO YOU DO!!!

Author's Note:

OH NO! IS THIS BUGZES FIRST KISS! STAY TONE TO FIND OUT!

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here

The winner of the Season oner's name is...

Inner Mind- 2

The Elders- 1

Hive Prime- 9

The Noble Changelings- 2

Winning by a landslide, the new name for the season oner's is...

Hive Prime!

Congratulations to all does newly dub Hive Primes. Now this name will only be used if I am specify about them or if I feel like being fancy. Now today's question is

If you met one of the Main 6 in real life, who would it be and what would you do?

I mean you met them and they are human, no ponies. So, Hive Mind and Hive Prime, if you did meet one of the main six, who would it be and what would you do? and remember Their Human!...BYE

PreviousChapters Next