• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 4,755 Views, 2,143 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 2: Debt to a Doctor (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



The continued misadventures of you, Bugze the Changeling, as The Doctor calls up on your debt with him and he asks you to come to Canterlot immediately

  • ...
36
 2,143
 4,755

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 84: The Sun Goes Out as the Moon Falls (Season Finale Part 11)

As the Princesses battle him, it’s clear that they are too weakened, but they carry on. Together they are able to break one of his tusks off, to which he screams in pain.
"Why the bucking tooth?! Now we look like some snaggletoothed freak!"
"We did the same to Discord you monster, but we shant stop there!" screams Luna as she charges with a spear.

With their battle armor gleaming, Celestia and Luna charge at the Nightmare, but the Nightmare just smiles insanely as he uses his tails to block both their charges. Eventually he pushes them back with his tails with enough force to disorient them a bit before blasting a ball of darkness at them. They manage to dive out of the way, but the explosion still slams them against the walls. The Nightmare grins at this as he says,

"You see! Even all healed up, you're still no match for us just like back at Ponyville! Why don't you just give up and accept your fates with dignity?!"

The Princess just glare at him silently before they charge at him again. Luna leads the charge, but is quickly knocked to the side by one of the Nightmare's tails. Celestia growls at this and starts to shoot a spells at the monster in hopes of damaging it, but the Nightmare simply chuckles as it uses it's remaining tails as a shield. While he does wince from each blow slightly, Celestia's assault doesn't appear to be hurting him much. The Nightmare chuckles again as he says,

"Give up Celestia! Your little spells can't even scratch us!"

To this Celestia... smiles? The Nightmare gains a confused look as Celestia says,

"You're wrong Nightmare, these spells do hold a purpose..."

The Nightmare quirks a eyebrow as he asks,

"Oh yeah? What?"

The Celestia's smirk gets even bigger as she declares,

"They make for the perfect distraction! LUNA, NOW!"

The Nightmare's eyes widen in surprise at Celestia's declaration as he quickly turns around to where it knocked Luna away...

Only to come face-first with a spear head just inches from his face.

"OH BUCK!" The Nightmare exclaims as he quickly moves his head to dodge the blow, but it cannot fully escape the spear as it severs off one of its tusks! The Nightmare cries out in pain as he grabs what's left of his tuck as he whines,

"Why the bucking tooth?! Now we look like some snaggletoothed freak!"

Luna (who had returned to her sister's side) merely glares as she says,

"We did the same to Discord you monster, but we shant stop there!"

The Nightmare stops holding it's mouth in pain as it glares at the princess with complete rage. It soon growls before it lets out a...

Grey Rebl's Comment

Roar that releases a quick wave of darkness from it's mouth. The two sisters waste no time flying to either side and avoid it as they charge at the Nightmare with horns aglow. The two summon spears of light and dark (each of which belonging to them in their matching respective colors) whose rods hum with power.

Celestia flies forward as she swishes her light blade to literally slice through the darkness making a path for the Princesses to charge through. When they get close, the Nightmare raises a tail and aims it at Celestia only for the sisters to switch as Luna uses her Dark Blade to parry the tail-strikes before bringing out a forcefield to block an onslaught of tail strikes.

As the Nightmare focuses on Luna, Celestia takes advantage of the divide in attention and dives in to deliver a holy blade slice straight across the Nightmare's barrel and flaps away from a retaliating fiery-black clawed hoof only to get stabbed by Luna.

The sisters continue this strategy of "parry, distract, and attack", but the Nightmare lets out a roar of frustration as he flails all his tails out and wildly spins them like a hurricane of darkness. Luna manages to fly above the dark whirlwind just in time, but Celestia is knocked back as she was flying in for another attack.

As the Nightmare slowly advances on Celestia, Luna prepares an attack from above. A night blue ball of magic forms above her horn, increasing in size with every passing moment. With a flick of her head downwards, she flings the ball at the Nightmare and it ignites in a bright explosion of star-like glitter and light as Luna feeds more magic into the eruption to keep the explosion going, using the roars of pain from her target as encouragement.

Celestia quickly gets back into action, building up her magic as well. After her horn begins to thrum with energy, she shoots out a thick ray of sunlight across the floor and towards her target, incinerating everything in its path! When it makes contact with Luna's magic, it becomes a light show of blue and yellow fighting for coherence.

Finally, the magic could not take any longer and explodes in a brilliant shower of light and darkness that rocks Canterlot and leaves nothing left but the dust and debris from the resulting explosion and the Nightmare's screams.

"UUUUUURGHH--Just kidding!"

Luna's eyes widen. "He's toying with us!"

"No duh." the Nightmare says as a blur comes out of the top of smoke. The Nightmare's jump ends in midair as its 7 non-destroyed tails lazily follow it up into the air. The two sisters makes to take flight to meet it...

"FUS RO DAH!"

Only to get knocked back down by Nightmare's attack. Fortunately, they land on their hooves and quickly recover to instead shoot a flurry of magical beams at gatling-like speeds which keep the Nightmare juggled in the air, but the Nightmare wraps all his tails around him in a cocoon of fiery dark magic as he proclaims,

"Nightmare Nova Shockwave!"

Before spin-slamming into the floor, causing a thrum of power to echo across the entire throne room as tsunami-like waves of darkness burst outward, forcibly splashing all the way up to the wall. It pours out of broken windows! It tears through the walls! It bursts out and through the roof!

When it calms, the end result is a roofless and wallless throne room with parts of the floor missing. The Nightmare sees that the sisters have cast dual-barriers around themselves and are relatively okay, but the sisters are clearly a little bit shaken by the Nightmare's almost casual use of such power.

"Give up?" the Nightmare smirks.

The sister shouts in unison, "Never!" and then charges back in.

"That's the spirit!" the Nightmare cheers as he charges too, but before they could meet head on, they are interrupted when...

Pentakill Apocalypse's Comment

Two unicorns wearing Horde Cultist cloaks come waltzing in. In their magical grasp are two buckets of popcorn and two large sodas. The one on the left (not noticing that the fight has stopped) starts to talk to his comrade,

"I can't believe that those idiots ran and hid when those tin-cans showed up! I mean, sure they're killing us and all, but that doesn't mean we can't watch our god kill the princess! I mean how lucky are we to find them fighting and to actually keep track of where they were going yet still had time to raid the theater for some popcorn and drinks. I mean I swear this fight is even better than Star Wars and Marevengers combined!"

His companion doesn't look so sure about it as she shakes some salt into her popcorn and says,

"I don't know... I liked the original saga better anyway."

The Nightmare (forgetting about the fight he was just in) ignores the confused princesses, walks over to them and says,

"Yeah, the original was and is FAR better than the new movies!"

The Horde Cultist on the left (not noticing that he's talking to the Nightmare) shakes his head as he says,

"I have to disagree, the animations and graphics were a huge improvement to the originals!"

The Nightmare proceeds to stare at the Horde member for a good few seconds before he whips out "George" and zaps tha stallion's head off as two of his Nightmare Tails catches the stallion's popcorn bucket and soda cup. He then proceeds to shove the business end of George against the other Horde member's face as he roars in the Royal Canterlot Voice,

"SAY JAR JAR BINKS IS AN ABOMINATION! SAY IT!"

The poor horde member shakes her head furiously as she shouts out,

"JAR-JARBINKSISANABOMINATION!JARJARBINKSISANABOMINATION!JARJARBINKSISANABOMINATION!"

The Nightmare smiles at this and puts George (the cannon) down before he takes out another plastic looking brick. He nonchalantly toss it over to the Horde member as he says,

"Here, hold this for a second."

The Horde member shakes her head as she takes the plastic brick while saying,

"S-sure my lord."

The Nightmare smiles again before he grabs her with one of his tails and flings her at the still confused princess while saying,

"Thank you, now go Michael Beigh on them!"

The princess shake out of their stutter and dodge the pony, but the plastic brick she's holding goes off and knocks them off their feet. As the princesses reorient themselves, the Nightmare pours the popcorn bucket and soda cup into his mouth before saying,

"So... Where were we?"

MEANWHILE WITH YOU

"Would you kindly BURN!"

As your Power Glove incinerates another Dalek from the inside, you can't help but feel like this battle is becoming tedious. No matter how many Daleks you and Cadance keep repelling from the TARDIS, more just show up!

"Now I know how the Marevengers felt in Marevengers: Age of Ultron." you snark.

"Okay Tennant, here's the plan." Cadance says as she charges her horn, "I'm going to charge up a shield spell that'll hold off these Daleks long enough for us to catch out breathes. But it's going to take awhile to ready it so I need you to distract them-"

You interrupt Cadence however as you say,

"No problem Cade-"

But before you can finish she says,

"For five minutes."

You look at her in surprise as you say,

"Eh?"

She ignores you however as she says,

"But considering they tired us out in under one...Ah, I'm sure you'll be fine."

You just stare at her for a good couple of seconds before you gulp and say,

"Well... If you say so..."

With that Cadence begins to charge up her shield, while you go on to distract them...

"You... Shall not... Pa-*zap* OI! No fair attacking during my references!"

"AH! HOT LASER! HOT LASER! HOT LASER!"

"Would you kindly BUZZ OFF!" *Bzzzz zap* "Oh right... Personal protective force-fields..."

"PLEASE DON'T SUCK MY FACE OFF! I LIKE MY FACE ON MY... Well, face!!"

After smashing some more Daleks, you hear Cadance yell,

"TENNANT, GET BACK NOW!"

Heeding Cadence's advice, you jump over to her as she puts the shield up. As Daleks begin to shoot the shield with no effect, you start to catch your breathe as you shout at the TARDIS,

"Hey Doc! *pant* How much *pant* longer till *pant* we're ready!"

You just hear the Doctor sigh as he says,

"A few more minutes at most. Five tops! Maybe..."

You wince when he says five minutes as you think,

Please let this shield stay up for five minutes!

*crack*

"The shield is starting to break!"

"Buck you lady luck." you mutter as you prepare to slam down your Boomstick again...

BACK TO THE CASTLE

We now see that the battle isn't going too good for the Princesses as they are now fighting in the ballroom ("Oooo...we remember this hall! Good tim-*ZAP*") as the Nightmare is...

Kersey's Comment

Singing?

"Boom crack!
The sound of our hoof
As it tears right through your stupid rib cage,"

He sings as he punches Celestia in the chest and through a wall. Luna charges in from behind with horn spitting offensive spells, only for the Nightmare to buck her in the chest as he continues,

Boom squish!
It make us feel good
As we squish, your bucking organs ou-"

"EXTERMINATE!" a pair of Daleks yell as they fly in only to be grabbed by an enraged Nightmare who yells,

"OI! WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A NUMBER YOU STUPID SALT-SHAKERS!!"

He then proceeds to starting whipping his tails, using the Daleks as clubs to beat down the Princesses while yelling,

"FOR ELI MINUTE!... WHOEVER THE BUCK THAT IS!!!"

He then swings the two Daleks into Celestia like a baseball bat, sending her flying across the room and smashing into a cracked pillar. The force of her crash was enough to break the pillar as it falls on top of her and the back of her body is trapped underneath the rubble. Celestia cries out in pain from the force, and she struggles to free herself.

"FORE!!!"

Luna sees her sister trapped and rushes over to her, only for the Nightmare to smash the two Daleks on her, shattering them and disorienting Luna before the Nightmare runs in and Shoryukens her into the ceiling with enough force to shatter her breastplate armor. The Nightmare smiles at the trapped Celestia as it begins to stalk towards her. As it begins to get closer to her struggling form, she can't help but ask it weakly,

"Why..."

The Nightmare stops it's stalking as it looks at her in confusion and asks,

"What was that?"

"Why... Why do you have to bring so much death and pain on my little ponies... They haven't done anything to you..."

"Well... Because it's fun obviously! That and our baby never liked this place anyway, right Nightshade?"

The Nightmare starts to retrieve the Luna Plushie, but suddenly the Nightmare's head begins to twitch and spasm violently for a few moments. When it stops, he speaks in a different distorted voice, but one that feels more chillingly sane,

"Empathy..."

"What?" Celestia says in anger and shock,

"Empathy! We had friends! A home! A family... But you just couldn't leave it alone! You had a first-hoof look at what we could do back at the Gala, we were living our lives not causing any trouble but still YOU JUST WOULDN'T LEAVE US ALONE!!!"

He stomps a furious hoof down as he continues,

"It's because of you and your sister we lost EVERYTHING! You know how that feels? No! You just sit on your throne eating your cakes as you order your 'children' to continue playing with fire as usual. So we decided to dedicate ourselves to returning that feeling a THOUSAND-FOLD!!! So tell me, mother-goddess of Equestria, how does it feel? How does it feel knowing that all your 'children' died in terror because of YOUR mistakes?"

Suddenly the Nightmare's head spasms ahead and his voice goes back to "normal",

"Woah... THAT was weird... But we were on a pretty good roll so we might as well finish whatever that other guy was saying."

With that he clears his throat before continuing,

"Especially that one unicorn... What was her name again? You know... Purple, bookwormish, had her own horn stabbed through her throa-"

With a roar of rage, Celestia engulfs herself in flames that explodes the pillar off her and she rams into the monster with enough force to knock him through several walls through the armory and into the streets of Canterlot.

The Nightmare gets up only to be greeted by dozens of spears raining down on him and impaling him to the ground through several parts of his body.

Celestia then flies up and calls down a concentrated beam of sunlight that incinerates a pair of flying saucers unlucky enough to be in the way before it stops near her horn and charges up into a giant solar-sphere. As the Nightmare struggles to get out from the spears, the sphere gets larger and larger until...

"SISTER! NOW!"

On cue, the princess of the night flies in and blasts the Nightmare high into the air before Celestia hurls the solar-sphere at him with all her might. The sphere collides with the Nightmare in a brilliant flash of light that temporarily turns night into day and erupts into a massive fireball that engulfs and destroys most of the flying saucers in Canterlot's airspace.

The sisters begin to breath heavily as Celestia descends and falls to her knees. Luna goes over to her as she says,

"I...*huff* don't think I could summon such power again sister."

Celestia nods her head weakly before she says,

"Me too sister. That was the last of my energy. With any hope that was enough to end that creature once and for all."

Luna smiles weakly at this and is about to say something when a voice calls out,

"Ahhhh, that's sweet. You actually thought your little light show was enough to kill us?"

Both Celestia and Luna freeze in horror as the smoke disappears to reveal the Nightmare standing and alive. It looks like it's taken a beating and yet another one of it's tails are gone, but it's still breathing, albeit raggedly. And it's smiling...

Luna, finally having enough of this creature, has tears in her eyes as she shouts in rage,

"Why are you still alive! We used up the last of our energy to kill you! You should be dead! Does this mean everything we did to stop you was for nothing! All those innocent ponies we were forced to use as bait! All those soldiers whose lives died by your hoof!"

Luna starts to break down as she looks at the ground, tears streaming down her face as she continues,

"The colts and fillies whose nightmares about you we've seen end with their deaths. All those homes and cities that now burn or rot because of you. The families who will never see their mothers or sisters or husbands or wives again because you took them away! All the pain and misery you've caused that's replaced the love and happiness this land once held. You're the villain and we're the heroes! We're supposed to win, we're supposed to live, and you're supposed to die and just END! So why, why, why , why...."

Luna stops suddenly before she stares at the creature who has finally caused her to break in pure hatred and yells in the RCV,

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST BUCKING DIE! WHY WON'T YOU JUST DISAPPEAR LIKE THE NIGHTMARE YOU ARE SO WE CAN ALL WAKE UP!!!"

...

Silence...

That is all that's left after Luna's sorrowful shout. The Nightmare just staring at her with no emotion. The grief and hatred could be felt in the air as the princesses stare the monster down. Nothing is said or heard, until...

"Bwa..haha...hahaha...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!"

The Nightmare laughs and laughs until it can laugh no more. The Princess stare at the beast in horror until the laughter dies and when it does the beast merely stares at them as it says,

"You wanna know why we can't die? Why no matter how much you try, what you throw at us, and whatever you do we still live? Well... we'll tell you!"

And with that the Nightmare begins to walk over to the two weakened sisters as it says,

"We live on because of our hatred for all of you! Nothing can stop our hatred. You cannot kill what breeds within us. Nothing can stop us... A fearless, remorseless, one-god hurricane. Overwhelming and fierce. You have sent many to fight us. But all their efforts were bucking pathetic. All those poor fools, sacrificing their lives in the name of duty. To protect the "innocent"... and the weak. I called them: Pony Shields. Welcome to the Nightmare, Motherbuckers."

With that said, the Nightmare takes out it's cannon and aims it at them point blank, ready to finish them off. However just before it pushes the trigger...

BrownDog's Comment

Celestia manages to push Luna out of the way of the blast with the last of her strength, but the blast sends her smashing through several walls of the castle. She watches, barely conscious, as the Nightmare pounces on her.

Using all of his remaining tails, the Nightmare picks her up and impales her hooves and wings above the throne with it's tails. Celestia cries out in pain as she feels her life leaving her. She can only look at the Nightmare weakly before growling out,

"I hope the darkness of Tartarus swallows you whole..."

She then spits blood onto the Nightmares face. The Nightmare only wipes the blood off with it's hooves as it reaches into his Inventory and pulls out his Boom Stick and calmly says,

"Swallow This."

Before he rams the staff into her mouth, exploding her head completely. The Nightmare grins in satisfaction at the former solar monarch's corpse before it takes it's tails out of her body. But before it can turn around it sees a shining bright light shoot out of Celestia's body and towards the air. It has a golden hue to it and seems to emit some sort of emotion. This goes on for a little bit before the light dies and Celestia's body goes still.

The Nightmare only stares at what just happened in confusion before it hears a cry of,

"SISTER! NOOOO!"

The Nightmare smirks at the cry as it turns towards Luna. She is in the throne room, but now she is frozen in fear and hatred. The Nightmare just smiles at this as it begins to walk over to her while taunting her,

“You know, all of this is your fault.”

Luna merely continues to stare at her now-deceased sister. The Nightmare merely shakes it's head at this as it continues,

“We remember a part of us being a part of you. Without your jealousy and anger, we never would have been born. So thank you, it’s been a real blast… Mother,”

It then reaches over to Luna who snaps out of it and charges a spell only for the Nightmare to wrap all of its remaining tails around her throat and suspends her in the air, hanging her.

"Ah, poetic isn't it? You wanted to hang Nightshade, and now here we are hanging you..."

"That's right you stupid ugly b!%$#, choke on the irony!" shouts "Nightshade"

Tears start to stream down Luna's face, but then she gets a look of determination as she chokes out,

"I'm....*cough* glad she's dead!" Luna gasps out causing the Nightmare to stop smiling and growl,

"What..."

"I'm glad she didn't live long enough to see the monster her father became... To know that he was the one who killed her..."

At this, the Nightmare becomes enraged and snaps Luna's neck as he roars,

"YOU'RE LYING!!! OUR DAUGHTER IS ALIVE AND WELL!!!"

As the light fades from Luna's eyes, she stares down the Nightmare, judgement still in her dead eyes. The Nightmare drops her to the floor and then takes the Luna Plushie out of the Inventory,

"It's okay baby. Daddy took care of her. You're not dead... You're not!" it says unstably as it pets the doll.

"I know Daddy, she was a liar till the end. You'd never let me get hurt, never!"

"Th-that's right baby... Daddy would never let you go... Daddy Loves You..." it says as it continues rocking back and forth petting the doll.

"I love you too, but you have to keep going daddy...there's still others out there who want to hurt me."

The Nightmare stops rocking and looks up.

"That's right... Auntie Cadance and her friends. Thanks for reminding us baby," it says as it kisses the doll on the head before putting her back in the saddlebags.

"No mercy Daddy. No Mercy.." "Nightshade" says from within the bag but suddenly the Nightmare starts coughing up a fit and coughs out some midnight-colored blood. Ignoring this, the Nightmare smiles once more, but then notices Luna's body and mutters,

"B!%$#..."

Suddenly, just as her sister's did, another beam of light shoots out of her body and towards the sky. This one a midnight blue color, and it's emitting another emotion that the Nightmare can't grasp. Soon the light ends as Luna's body lays still once again. The Nightmare merely shrugs it's shoulders at this as it says,

“Right then, where’s the weirdo in the clothes?”

With that the Nightmare turns around and starts to hunt down it's prey. But before it can even move the castle suddenly begins to...

The battle between the Princesses (not gods) and the nightmare heats up as both sides throw pillars and chunks of masonry at each other. The roof falls in at some point, when they've ripped up too much of the building's support for it to remain up, and at the end of it all, the castle falls off the mountain and breaks apart on the ground below.

Shake like crazy. The Nightmare quickly jumps out of the castle and onto the ground below just in time as the Castle begins to cave in on itself. Eventually the whole castle begins to fall off the mountain it once resided on.

The Castle of Canterlot, a pillar of hope to all ponies in dark times. The symbol of harmony and peace in Equestria. A landmark that showers all with a feeling of happiness when they see it...

Now falls into the darkness of the mountain below. The Castle has fallen, and to those watching it from afar or in the city, know now only one thing...

The Nightmare has won, all hope is lost.

POV Change: Bugze (You)

You were starting to lose hope on the princesses winning when you saw that really bright light shoot out of the castle and into the sky and Cadence started crying. You lost even more hope when that midnight blue one shot into the sky and Cadence start to cry even more.

But you'd have to say you lost all of your hope when you saw the bucking castle fall into the abyss.

...

Buck you lady luck.

After a minute of calming down, and another three getting Cadence to stop crying, you remembered something that can really help you defend the TARDIS. And that is...

BrownDog77's Comment

That a tool your plasmids/vigors can do that you haven't really utilized. Traps.

You place Shock Jockey traps all around you and the TARDIS in a web, while also leaving Bucking Bronco and Ice Traps around.

When the Daleks fly into them, they are either outright destroyed, or are inconvenienced to where you can finish them off with the Boom Stick or even a few falcon punches.

Cadance gets surrounded by four and blasted all at once, and she falls down in pain, but you leap in the middle of them and send a shock wave out, tossing the Daleks into your traps.

"Cadance, are you Okay?" you say lifting her up.

Cadence, with blood shot eyes from all her crying, coughs then says,

"I've had worse. Look out!" she pushes you out of the way of a Dalek laser and blows it up by encasing it in crystal.

Unfortunately she pushed you into a bucking bronco trap and you are suspended in the air for a few moments trying to shoot Daleks with your power glove.

After you get down, you get an awesome idea. You break a fire hydrant and tell Cadance to crystallize the water. She does so, so you lift the chunk up in your Telekinesis and smash a group of Daleks with it.

After having stopped Daleks for some time, you get hit by a beam of dark magic and slam into several houses, away from the TARDIS.

“Bugze!” shout Derpy and the Doctor

“Wait, Bugze?” Cadance asks in surprise. The Doctor and Derpy realize what they said and look at her guiltily.

"No... it couldn't be..." Cadance mumbles as she flies after you.

With You

Bugze Get Up! Now! Selena starts yelling to your dizzy form.

“Ow…what hit me?’ you groggily ask.

Get up! The Nightmare is coming! She screams.

“Wrong!” cries a voice behind you.

You turn around and look into your other you’s face. Wish is now sporting a bleeding eye and one less tusk. You would have laughed at this if you weren't so afraid of dying right now. The Nightmare leers right into your face before it says,

“The Nightmare Is Here…The Question Is, who in the Buck are you?”

You gulp in pure fear as you think,

I swear if I survive this I am going to hold Lady Luck’s face down in a pool of water until the bubbles stop…

Focus! Worry about that Whorse later! Selena screams.

You do as she says, but you don’t know what to do. If this is anything like Time Guard, if you even touch him you’ll end up as some gelatinous blob.

“Same matter cannot occupy the same space…” you mutter to yourself.

“The Princesses wouldn’t tell us who you are, so you must be special. So, WHO ARE YOU?” it growls.

You clench your teeth, pick up your Boom Stick and throw it at him.

“There, that should hurt him and I didn’t tou…” you start before witnessing the Nightmare twirling the Boom Stick around.

“Hey, this looks just like ours. What are you, some kind of poser?” it asks before launching the Boom Stick back at you. It strikes you dead center, knocking the wind out of you and launching you into a brick wall. You gasp for breath, but it’s hard.

Cadance bursts in and shoots a beam at the Nightmare.

“Get away from him!” she shouts.

The Nightmare grunts, before turning around, grabbing her with his tails and slamming her into the same wall as you. She crawls over to you and holds your head up, helping you breathe better.

“Oh Cadance, how pathetic, the both of you…” it says as it advances.

It rears up on it’s back legs and casts a shadow over you two as you look up in fear.

"The Elements are Dead, Your False-Gods are dead, and this world is dead, is that really the best you got?" asks the Nightmare Smugly.

Suddenly a spectral darkness shimmers behind the Nightmare drawing your's and Cadance's attention as a voice from the darkness says,"Try me..."

The Nightmare turns around in confusion-

"Electric Wind God Fist!"

Only to be sent sprawling against the wall by an uppercut straight to the jaw courtesy of a Shadowy Changeling with Orange Hair and Yellow Eyes.

Your Shadow smirks before he follows it up with "lightning Legs" on the blindsided Nightmare, causing it to grunt in pain from the barrage of kicks before blasting into him with "Beast Cannon" and knocking him through the wall and down to the streets of Canterlot.

After your brain, and the mare in your brain, comprehends what you've just seen, your Shadow turns to you and Cadance and says,

"Right now, I'm thinking that Akuma has to be regretting that "witty" line of his. Now are you gonna laze around all day or are we going to end this maniac?"

You stare at the... shadow you, you, Cadance, and Selena all vocalize the same thought.

"What the Buck?"

What do you do?

Author's Note:

Sorry for no chap yesterday! Was out all day so I couldn't work on it. Also sorry for how short it was, but next time it will be longer!

That's right Hive Mind. Shadow Bugze is actually an antihero who's ON YOUR SIDE (or at least against Nightmare Bugze). His true personality is basically a gruffer, rougher, more serious Bugze with deadpan snark and and the OCCASIONAL reference. Shadow Bugze also has moves that Parallel Bugze's moves:

Shoryuken: Electric Wind God Fist
Falcon Punch: Warlock Punch
No Shadow Kick: Lightning Legs
Psycho Crusher: Beast Cannon
Fus Ro Dah: God Ra Mu
Meteor Impact: Chidori

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here!

As per usual, guidelines!

1. Yes Hive Mind, NOW you can fight the Nightmare, but be careful how, don't know what'll happen with skin on skin contact
2. There are still Daleks around. USE THEM.
3. Nightshade is still sleeping off the changeling venom so she does NOT wake up.
4. Have fun.

Anyway, no last chap's answer is either the Die Horde Arc or this one, so yeah!

Today's chapter question is...

What was your reaction to this chapter?

Two princess deaths and the return of Shadow Bugze!? Come on you guys have to have something for that! So go ahead and tell me!

BYE!

PreviousChapters Next