• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 4,755 Views, 2,143 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 2: Debt to a Doctor (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



The continued misadventures of you, Bugze the Changeling, as The Doctor calls up on your debt with him and he asks you to come to Canterlot immediately

  • ...
36
 2,143
 4,755

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 28: Time For Revenge Pranking!

Well Night Shade, you know about all the ponies that have given you and your Daddy trouble over the last year and a half. Time for some payback...your style.
The List:
The Deadly 6: All of them, even though they seemed pretty nice at the party, they still need some comeupence for everything they've done, even Fluttershy because your Daddy told you about how she killed a bear. You like bears, they sing karaoke at pizza places and eat honey, how could she?
DT and Silver Spoon: You've already conquered them insult wise, but they've given your best friends so much baloney in the past that they deserve more.
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and the Olive Grotto: Kick ME out will they? That's BullSpit! THEY SAID IT WAS ALL YOU CAN EAT!!! AND I DIDN'T GET TO EAT ALL THAT I COULD!!!!
DJPON3 and the Spa Twins: Because everytime your daddy talks to them he keeps shooting blood out of his nose and they laugh. You'll show them what's funny!
Applebloom: Wow, yall actually have a list of ponies that have wronged you?
You: Ya, Ms. Cheerilee said taking notes would help me focus in the long run, so I started taking notes of everything.
Scootaloo: She really doesn't like your dad.
Sweetie: Ya, I've never seen her suplex anypony before
You: Ooh, thanks for the reminder
Ms. Cheerilee: NOPONY THROWS DADDY IN THE DIRT AND DOESN'T LET ME SAY WHAT I BUCKING WELL PLEASE IN PUBLIC!!!
You: We're gonna need some supplies from Barnyard Bargains. Alright girls, let's get to it.
First, since you are at the Farmhouse, you mash up a bunch of pears and put them in AJ's Applesauce cup she was saving for lunch.
AB: Oooh, she ain't gonna like that
You then Bring Winona with you for later

With an evil smirk, Nightshade whips out a list from her backpack and shows it to Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo:

The Deadly Six: Hick, Rainbow Fillyfooler, Pink Psycho, Purple Bookworm, Tacky McStabby Flank, Fluttershy: They seemed pretty nice at the party, but they still need to pay for what they did to daddy! Although Fluttershy is really nice (she'd make a good mommy someday) Daddy told me she killed a bear. I like bears, they sing karaoke at pizza places and eat honey, how could she!?

DT and SS: I've already conquered those motherbuckers at insults, but they've given my new best friends so much horseapples in the past that they deserve more!

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and the Olive Grotto: Kick ME out will they? That's BullSpit! THEY SAID IT WAS ALL YOU CAN EAT!!! AND I DIDN'T GET TO EAT ALL THAT I COULD!!!!

Octavia, DJPONTREE, and the Spa Twins: Every time Daddy talks about them, his nose bleeds. THEY WILL PAY FOR BREAKING DADDY'S NOSE!

"Wow, ya'll actually have a list of ponies that have wronged you?" Apple Bloom asks in an impressed tone.

"Yeah, Ms. Cheerilee said taking notes would help me focus in the long run, so I started taking notes of everything." Nightshade replies

"She really doesn't like your dad." Scootaloo comments

"Ya, I've never seen her throw something at anypony before." Sweetie Belle adds.

"Ooh, thanks for the reminder." Nightshade says as she makes an addition to the "marks" list,

Ms. Cheerilee: NOPONY THROWS DADDY IN THE DIRT AND DOESN'T LET ME SAY WHAT I BUCKING WELL PLEASE IN PUBLIC!!!

"We're gonna need some supplies from Barnyard Bargains. Alright girls, let's get to it!"

"Shouldn't we get mah sister out of the way first? We're still still at the farm after all." Apple Bloom says.

"Ooo, good idea Apple Bloom! First we take out the Hick, then onward to Barnyard Bargains!" Nightshade declares,

Apple Bloom gives Nightshade an annoyed look at her nickname for Applejack, but Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo agree. The CMC find some pears and Nightshade and Apple Bloom sneak into the kitchen while Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo keep lookout. Nightshade mashes the pears as Apple Bloom retrieves Applejack's cup of applesauce that she eats as a snack every other day. Nightshade pours the mashed pears into the cup and Apple Bloom puts the cup back in its normal place before getting Winona on Nightshade's suggestion. The four fillies (and dog) then innocently whistle (except for the dog while Nightshade crosses "Hick" off her marks list) as they walk out of Sweet Apple Acres.

"Oooh, she ain't gonna like that." Apple Bloom comments as the four walk towards Barnyard Bargains

"I know! Isn't it bucking awesome!" Nightshade says to the shock of several ponies nearby,

When they get to Barnyard Bargains, they buy a bunch of prank supplies (sadly, Winona had to stay outside because apparently this is the one store in town where pets aren't allowed and after a game of "rock, paper, scissors" (don't ask how ponies can play this game with hooves instead of hands) Sweetie Belle is left to wait outside with Winona) and after leaving the store, they head for their first target...

Nightshade and the others decide that the best one to prank first are the Queens of pranks in ponyville, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash, so they begin to think about a great prank for them, and later prank the other Elements of Harmony but first RD and Pinkie as they are the more hard to prank
Applebloom: What could we do for a prank?
Scootaloo: I don't think Rainbow Dash is going to fall in a prank, she is too awesome
Sweetie: we know, we know...
Sweetie Belle rolled her eyes
Nightshade: I have the perfect prank for Rainbow Dash
Nightshade wisper to the crusaders the plan, and they agree with the head smiling.
First they search for Rainbow Dash that as common is sleeping in a cloud. Nightshade and Scootaloo are the only with wings so they go slowly and using Super Glue, the put the cone of a Ice Cream in the head of Rainbow Dash and use cyan paint.
Nightshade: when she look to the mirror, she is going to think she ascended to Alicorn... now is Pinkie Pie... We need to think a good prank for her... She will not be as easy

"Alright ladies, we need to overthrow the princesses of pranks in Ponyville first; Pink Psycho and Rainbow Fillyfooler!" Nightshade declares.

"Nightshade, it's Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash, and what could we do for a prank?" Apple Bloom asks.

"I don't think Rainbow Dash is going to fall in a prank, she is too awesome!" Scootaloo fanfillies,

"We know, we know..." Sweetie Belle says with an annoyed roll of her eyes,

Nightshade gives a cunning smirk and says, "Oh, I already thought of the perfect prank for the rainbow fillyfooler..."

Nightshade whispers her plan to the other crusaders, and they all smile and nod in agreement.

First, was finding Rainbow Dash which was easy since she's usually napping on a cloud. One trampoline set-up (Scootaloo can't fly and Nightshade's wings are secretly hidden beneath her purple vest) and many, many bounce attempts later (that usually end up with crash landings for the fillies), Scootaloo manages to glue a cyan blueberry-flavored ice cream cone to a sleeping Rainbow Dash's forehead (the pegasus sleeps through this though).

"Hah! When she wakes up, she'll think she's an alicorn and when she tries to show off her new magic, she'll look like a complete doofus!" Nightshade declares.

"She'll still be 20% cooler than any old doofus." Scootaloo comments.

Nightshade: What would be a good prank for pinkie pie?
Scootaloo:I know! we could give her a treasure map which is just a dotted line in a circle around the ponyville library, and tell her there is a stash of nightmare night candy at the end for her!
Sweetie belle and 'bloom: BRILLIANT!
Nightshade: Awesome! But pinkie is a little fragile, let's give her some actual candy when she realizes it was a prank...
Sweetie belle: Do we have to?
Nightshade: Remember what happened to the last pony who made pinkie cry?
The CMC then shiver in unison as they remember what happened to poor melon cream, he and pinkie went missing for days, but they eventually found him after pinkie reappeared and told them where he was. When they found him he was shivering in the fetal position on the floor, muttering about a pink demon.
Sweetie belle: You're right... let's go to my place and raid that stash my sister thinks i don't know about!
CMC: Cutie mark crusaders pranksters YAY!

Nightshade crosses "Rainbow Fillyfooler" off the marks list and says,

"Now what would be a good prank for Pink Psycho?"

"I know! we could give her a treasure map which is just a dotted line in a circle around the Ponyville library, and tell her there is a stash of Nightmare Night candy at the end for her!" Scootaloo

"BRILLIANT!" Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle say,

"Awesome! But Daddy tells me that Pinkie is unstable, so let's give her some actual candy when she realizes it was a prank..." Nightshade adds cautiously,

"Do we have to?" Sweetie Belle complains,

"Do you want to be sliced up and baked into a cupcake?" Nightshade responds,

"Yer Daddy said that Pinkie AIN'T a psycho killer yesterday, remember?" Apple Bloom reminds Nightshade.

"Oh yeah..." Nightshade says obliviously

"Yeah, but Nightshade does make a good point. Remember what happened to the last pony who made Pinkie cry?" Scootaloo says.

Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle then shiver in unison as they remember what happened to poor Melon Cream, he and pinkie went missing for days, but they eventually found him after Pinkie reappeared and told them where he was. When they found him he was shivering in the fetal position on the floor, muttering about a pink demon.

"You're right... let's go to my place and raid that secret candy stash my sister thinks I don't know about!" Sweetie Belle says,

"Why would she have a secret stash of candy?" Nightshade asks in confusion,

"So nopony would discover that she cheats on her diets." Sweetie Belle answers. "She even has stashes for potato chips, ice cream, and extra-syrupy soda."

"Ohhhhhh..." the rest of the CMC say in realization and Winona bark because she's a dog.

Why would anypony want to go on a diet? It's "die" with a T! Nightshade thinks.

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS PRANKSETERS!!! YAY!!!"

You all go to the Carousal Botique and you pour green dye into Rarity's shampoo after Sweetie told you she hate's green hair.

Nightshade, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle sneak into the Carousal Boutique as Apple Bloom waits outside with Winona as lookout. Sweetie grabs Rarity's candy stash, while Nightshade and Scootaloo go replace Rarity's shampoo with green dye. While they're switching the labels on the bottles, Nightshade asks,

"Why does Tacky McStabby Flank hate green so much?"

Sweetie Belle (who is just walking in with a tiny bag of candy) and Scootaloo look at her in confusion at Rarity's nickname, but Sweetie shrugs it off and says,

"Ever since Trixie turned her hair green during her performance, she could never stand the sight of it. She also says green hair is 'as tacky as the Offender's sense of style.'"

Scootaloo gets a defensive look and says,

"His looks are not tacky!"

Sweetie agrees, and begins to talk to Scoots about it, but soon they notice how quiet Nightshade's being so they ask,

"Hey Nightshade, why you so quiet?"

Nightshade looks shocked at being snapped out of her thoughts, but responds in a sad tone,

"Oh, just bad memories about Trixie's show is all. Really... bad memories"

When you get betrayed by somepony you trust and your daddy turns into a scary berserker monster, it tends to leave bad memories. Nightshade thinks sadly.

Sweetie Belle puts her hoof on Nightshade's shoulder in comfort, and Nightshade nods her head in appreciation. They finish switching the bottles, so they head out to Sugarcube Corner as Nightshade crosses off "Tacky McStabby Flank"...

First: DT and SP
You spy them both at Sugar Cube corner speaking in their dumb valley girl accents. Put gorilla glue on their chairs when they get up to get more treats.
They get stuck and start complaining while Pinkie Pie giggles and tells them don't worry, she starts grabbing for some Kerosene while telling them about Rainbow Dash wanting to get a new pet. You can't let her unstuck them just yet.
You: Hey Pinkie!
Pinkie: Yes?
You: The Friendship Express just went off the rails while going towards Canterlot and now 3 cars worth of Pies and Cakes and Brownies are just laying there
Pinkie gasps real loud while floating in the air!
Pinkie: OH NO! CODE RED EMERGENCY! EVERYPONY OUT OF SUGARCUBE CORNER WE'RE CLOSED! I MUST PERFORM MY SACRED DUTY!
She runs out forgetting about the two stuck girls as everyone leaves
DT: Wait! What about us?
SP: Hello?
DT: Don't leave us here
You and the rest laugh evily at this as you leave them in the darkened and closed Sugar Cube Corner.

The CMC have just buried the "treasure" with Winona's help and approach SugerCube corner and Nightshade declares,

"Come on girls, we should be nearing Sugarcube Corner... now!"

"Good, now all we need to do is give Pinkie the ma-Oh no..." Apple Bloom says before stopping in dread.

"What oh no?" Scootaloo asks in confusion.

Applebloom points towards Sugercube Corner causing the other three to follow her hoof and see Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon sitting in Sugarcube Corner.

"Ohhhh, that oh no." Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo say simultaneously.

Nightshade grins evilly and says,

"This is bucking great! Now we can eat two pies with one bite! We can prank those motherbuckers and Pinkie!"

The CMC nod and also begin to grin evilly at the idea, but Apple Bloom suddenly asks,

"Nice, but... how do we prank them?"

Nightshade's grins widens as she whispers to them the plan...

Nightshade walks into Sugarcube Corner, walks right up to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's table and yells,

"Bucking fatflanks!" before running off. An outraged Diamond and Silver dash out of their chairs to give chase giving Apple Bloom the opportunity to make her move...

ONE TOTALLY AWESOME PARKOUR CHASE LATER THAT WE'RE NOT GONNA SHOW- I MEAN DESCRIBE

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon walk back into Sugarcube Corner with messed up manes and tails as they complain,

"I told that freak to come back to us so we could teach her a lesson!" Diamond Tiara says.

"I know right! She just kept climbing, even after I made fun of her hair style." Silver Spoon adds.

"And she was running so fast! We almost got her too, but she would just jump off the wall like a monkey!"

"I know, and then I started to sweat, I'm not supposed to sweat!"

"I even offered to pay her 50 Bits if she stopped moving, but what does that brat do? She says B-word No! Nopony says no to me!" Diamond Tiara vents.

"And then we got stuck in that awful narrow alleyway!"

They sit back down in their seats, but get stuck.

"Huh... why can't I get up!" Silver Spoon complains as she struggles to get out of her seat.

"What are you... I CAN'T GET UP EITHER!" Diamond Tiara whines in alarm.

"SOMEPONY HELP!"

"WE'RE STUCK ON THIS STUPID BENCH, SOMEPONY HELP ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU A COUPON FOR ONE-SIXTEENTH OF A BIT OFF ANYTHING IN MY DADDY'S STORE!!!"

Pinkie giggles and says,

"Don't worry little ones, your Auntie Pinkie is gonna get you out once I find the Kerons-"

"Hey Pinkie!" Nightshade interupts, not wanting her to free the brats yet.

"Yes?"

"We just found a treasure map that'll lead you to a never ending supply of Nightmare Night candy!"

Pinkie gasps real loud while floating in the air before proclaiming,

"REALLY!?! CODE CANDY EMERGENCY! EVERYPONY OUT OF SUGARCUBE CORNER WE'RE CLOSED! I MUST FIND THE SURGERY GOODNESS THAT IS EVERLASTING CANDY!!!"

Pinkie dashes out the door and grabs the map from Scootaloo (who was "conveniently" standing next to the door with the "treasure map" in an outstretched hoof), forgetting about the two mean girls as everypoy leaves,

"Wait! What about us?" Diamond Tiara whines,

"Hello?" Silver Spoon asks in alarm.

"Don't leave us here!" they both scream causing the CMC giggle vindictively at this as they leave them in the darkened and closed Sugar Cube Corner. Nightshade crosses off "DT and SS" and "Pink Psycho" as she munches on a cherry-changa that she snatched off an unoccupied table...

You then head to the library. Spike says hello and you say hi back. He's cute for a dragon. You then remember what your Daddy said and kick him in the balls. He falls to the floor in pain
Spike: Whyyyyyyy? (Hi Pitched)
Night Shade: Sorry Spike, Daddy's Rules
You and the others then help Spike get some Ice, before you head upstairs and put itching powder into Twilight's bed

The Cutie Mark Crusaders (and Winona) walk into the library where Spike is dusting the bookshelves. He turns to them and says,

"Hey girls..." He pauses when he sees Nightshade and blushes as he says,

"Oh... Uh... hey Nightshade.... Uh you look really pretty today."

He's pretty cute for a dragon- wait

"Sorry about this Spike."

Spike gets a confused look and says,

"What are you apo-"

"BUCK OFF PERVERT! FALCON KICK!"

Nightshade's flame-encased hoof impacts with Spike's nether regions with enough force to flip him upside down and send him slamming belly-first into the wall, face on the floor, feet and tail bent over head.

"Woah Nelly!"
"Yikes!"
"Oooo that's gonna leave a mark!"

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo all exclaim as they cover their eyes, ears, and mouth respectively. Even Winona whines and winces as her ears droop to her sides.
Spike falls over on his side and curls into a fetal position while clutching his downstairs in pain while whining in a high-pitched voice,

"Whhhhhhhhhyyyy?"

"I'm really sorry Spike, but my daddy said that if a stallion ever hit on me, I should kick him in the nads!"

"Your dad must really protective of you, huh?" Sweetie Belle asks/comments,

"You bet!" Nightshade smiles brightly as Apple Bloom goes into the kitchen to get ice for Spike while Scootaloo keeps a lookout with Winona. When Apple Bloom comes back with the ice, Nightshade asks,

"By the way Spike, you know what book the Purple Bookworm is reading right now?"

"I Have No Snout Yet I Must Whinny... On her desk there... Owww...'' Spike whines, still curled up on the floor in pain.

"Thanks Spike!" Nightshade cheerfully says while patting the dragon on the head.

"Worth it..." Spike says as he accepts the bag of ice from Apple Bloom and puts it over his wounded pride.

Apple Bloom keeps an eye on Spike while Nightshade and Sweetie Belle proceed to remove the dust jackets from Twilight's book and a nearby pop-up book, sprinkle itching powder between every page of the pop-up book, swap the dust jackets, and leave the itching powder-filled pop-up book on the desk where Twilight's book was. After apologizing to Spike again (who's recovered enough to start limping towards his bed) and crossing "Purple Bookworm" off the list, they leave and head over to the get prank revenge on the two restaurants...

After saying bye to Spike, who keeps a 15 foot distance from you, you all go to the Olive Grotto and let Winona run around in the kitchen...which just so happens to have a health inspector there so they fail their standards and are forced to close.
You then head to Freddy Fazbear's and see that it's already closing.
You: Oh great, how are we supposed to prank now?
Sweetie: I don't know, but I don't want to go inside, that place scares me
Scootaloo: It's just a bunch of animatronics Sweetie!
AB: ya, robots aren't scary
You: Ya, and Freddy sings with a microphone and top hat...Ooh, I know, since it's abandoned, let's just take what's inside
You find the place abandoned, and horrifying to say the least, except for four dismantled animatronics. You decide to take their heads because you find out they still play music. Sweetie Belle all but faints when you, Applebloom and Scootaloo comes out with them.

After releasing Winona to run wild through the kitchen of the Olive Grotto (which happened to be having a health inspection that day...) and then returning her home to Sweet Apple Acres, the CMC go to Freddy Fazbear's only to see that the place is being shut down by Royal Decree (something to do with "night security guards going missing")

"Oh great, how are we supposed to prank it now?!" Nightshade complains,

"I don't know, but I don't want to go inside, that place scares me!" Sweetie says.

"It's just a bunch of animatronics Sweetie!" Scootaloo says.

"Ya, I've seen enough Michael Beigh movies to know that robots aren't scary, just very explod-y." Apple Bloom adds.

"Yeah, and Freddy sings with a microphone and top hat... Ooh, I know, since it's abandoned, let's just take what's inside!" Nightshade suggests.

Apple Bloom and especially Scootaloo agree, but Sweetie fearfully volunteers to stay outside as lookout. The three find the place abandoned, and horrifying to say the least (Nightshade is mainly horrified that there's no leftover pizza or soda) as they make their way to the four dismantled animatronics. They decide to take their heads because you find out they still play music and when they come back outside, Sweetie Belle faints causing Nightshade to grin evilly and say,

"This is gonna be delicious..."

Nightshade gets hungry so she spends the 5 bits Bugze gave her on lunch. After being rejected by the Olive Grotto she goes to a Burger restaurant and orders a triple cheese hayburger with super-sized horseshoe fries and a extra-large chocolate milkshake (she would have ordered more, but that would have exceeded the 5 bits she has).

You leave the Rabbit's head at Cheerilee's house on her bed. You leave the Chicken head at Vinyl Scratch's store in her office, and you put the Fox head in one of the Spa Rooms. (You guys are really good at sneaking, or everyone else is distracted)
Also, when at the Spa, You find a book
Night Shade: hmmm...Element Manipulation Vol 2: Earth...Somehow I feel as if this is meant for me.
You take the book, you'll return it you swear, but you just want to give a read later...no need to tell daddy.

Lastly, Fluttershy.
The others think it's a bad idea since she's scared, like of everything, and she was nice to you at the party, but so was everyone else and you still pranked them. No. She Murdered a Big Fuzzy Bear with her bare hooves (pun intended) Time for ironic payback.
You put Freddy's head on her window sill and set the timer for his music like you did with the others.

Speaking of which, prank Angel Bunny by pretending to be a Timberwolf, scaring the little guy into running straight into a low-hanging branch knocking him out cold.
Now you are all pranked out, go get some dinner.

As you and the others listen in, Scootaloo looks at you and says
S: Remind me to never get on your bad side
The others shake their head in agreement.

SEVERAL SET-UPS LATER

"Remind me never to get on your bad side." Scootaloo says as Apple Bloom and Sweeite Belle nod in agreement over their bale nuggets. The four of you have had a busy morning setting up pranks and are now eating lunch at the local Hayburger joint. To recap, you four;

-Stuffed Octavia's cello with rubber ducks
-Put the Rabbit's head at Cheerilee's house on her bed
-Put the Chicken head in Vinyl Scratch's store under her DJ Turntable
-Put the Fox head in one of the Spa Rooms (interestingly, Nightshade comes across a book there titled Element Manipulation Vol 2: Earth. Sensing that the book was somehow meant for her, she stuffed it into her backpack while nopony was looking. I'll return it, I swear, but I just want to give a read later. No need to tell daddy....)
-Finally, they put Freddy's head on Fluttershy's window still and set the timer for his music like Nightshade did with the others. The other three were opposed to this at first due to how sweet and fragile Fluttershy is, but go along when Nightshade tells them about how Fluttershy mercilessly murdered a Big Fuzzy Bear with her bare hooves. They did run into some trouble with Fluttershy's pet rabbit, but Nightshade solved this problem by putting Freddy's head in front of her and roaring, scaring the rabbit into running away and knocking himself out on a low-lying branch.

"With all that pranking we did, I'm surprised we still don't have our prankster Cutie Marks yet." Apple Bloom comments.

Nightshade takes another bite out of her triple cheese-hayburger with extra secret sauce as she says,

"So *gulp* I have another prank idea."

"What is it? Are we gonna prank the Mayor?"

"Mah brother?"

"Caramel?"

"No no and no." Nightshade answers as she stuffs another hoof-full of horseshoe fries into her mouth, "We're gonna prank my Daddy... Again!"

The CMC gasp, but then Applebloom gets a confused look on her face as she asks,

"Wait... again? Ah don't remember ever pranking Mistar Tennant."

"Yeah... I might have put all the blame on my Daddy for all the pranks we pulled by leaving a flashcard saying "B.S.T. was here..." at all of their houses."

"WHAT?!" the CMC all scream at once.

Nightshade puts her hooves up defensively as she says,

"Woah woah, don't worry, it's just a prank. My Daddy was the best at pranking back at his old home. He taught me everything I know about pranking, so he won't be too mad."

The CMC look at each other before nodding their heads reluctantly. Nightshade nods her head in excitement as she says,

"Good, now here's the plan..."

She leans in towards the CMC and starts to whisper the plan causing the CMC start to smile at how good the plan is. After Nightshades done she says,

"Alright ladies, let's put 'Operation: Monster' Mash into action!"

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS PRANKSTERS!!! YAY!!!"

"After we're done eating of course." Nightshade says before starting to sip on her extra-large S'mores milkshake.

The CMC decide to pull a prank on Bugze having Nightshade lure him to the Froggy Bottom Bogg while the CMC pretend to be a swam monster,

And now a list of reactions that you can hear all across town as you eat dinner.
Cheerilee: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Spa Twins: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Vinyl: AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! WHAT THE BUCK?!!!!
Twilight: GRAAAAGGGHHHHH WHY AM I SO ITCHY?!!!!
Rarity: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! GGGRRRRREEEEEENNNNN!!!!!
RD: (slurred) Oh, you think that's yellin?...Allsh...show you....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
AJ: Bllllaaaahhhhh!!!! PPPPPEEEEAAAARRRRSSSS!!!!!
Pinkie: THERE AREN'T REALLY BROWNIES!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Fluttershy: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HARRY! HARRY! ONE OF YOUR BEAR FRIENDS IS STARING IN MY WINDOW WITH GLOWING EYES AND PLAYING MUSIC!!! MAKE HIM GO AWAY! MAKE HIM GO AWAY!
DT/SP: WE'RE STILL IN SUGARCUBE CORNER, WHY HASN'T ANYONE HELPED US?!

While sipping, Nightshade writes a quick note and gives it to a random pony saying,

"Give this to the pony wearing the awe-I mean strange clothes."

P.O.V. change: Bugze AKA B.S. Tennant (you)

While you're sitting on the bench, a random pegasus mare with a khaki coat and pink mane suddenly walks up to you, and hoofs you a letter. You give a awkward thanks as the pony leaves before you open the note and it reads,

Dear Daddy,

Please meet me in the bog in the Everfree forest
Your daughter,

Nightshade

P.S You might want to leave now, because somepony's are about to have a nasty surprise.

You look at the note in both horror and confusion as you think,

Why in Luna's name did Nightshade go into the Everfree forest! Doesn't she know it's dangerous? Heck, I've almost died in that forest plenty of times to prove how dangerous it is. And what does she mean by nasty sur-

You thoughts are interrupted when you suddenly hear a bunch of female voices scream,

"Bllllaaaahhhhh!!!! PPPPPEEEEAAAARRRRSSSS!!!!!"

"OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!! I'M AN ALICORN!!! THE WONDERBOLTS HAVE TO LET ME IN NOW!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! GGGRRRRREEEEEENNNNN!!!!! SUCH AN AWFUL AWFUL COLOR!!!!"

"THERE WAS BARELY ANY CANDY!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"GRAAAAGGGHHHHH WHO REPLACED MY BOOK?! AND WHY AM I SO ITCHY?!!!!"

"MY CELLO!!!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! WHAT THE BUCK?!!!!"

"EAT MUDBENDING YOU CREEPY FOX!!!!!!"

"ALOE! YOU'RE GETTING MUD EVERYWHERE EXCEPT THE FOX!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HARRY! HARRY! ONE OF YOUR BEAR FRIENDS IS STARING IN MY WINDOW WITH GLOWING EYES AND PLAYING MUSIC!!! MAKE HIM GO AWAY! MAKEHIMGOAWAY!"

"WE'RE STILL IN SUGARCUBE CORNER, WHY HASN'T ANYONE HELPED US?!"

You jump back startled as you think,

Why do I get the feeling that the Cutie Mark Crusaders have something to do with all of this?

Your thought is interrupted again by female screaming, but this time it's the same sentence that spells your doom...

"BAKER SYLVESTER TENNANT, YOU ARE DEAD!!!"

"Annnnnnnd that's my que to get the buck outta here."

And with that you run for your life into a far less deadly situation...the Everfree forest.

AT THE FROGGY BOTTOM BOGG

You get the bog after a long run. You look round in worry trying to find Nightshade and the CMC, but can't see them anywhere in sight! You're about to start shouting for them with the RCV when...

but the prank goes wrong when it causes a Hydra to appear. Cue fight scene or cliffhanger.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!"

You look in the direction of the scream and say to yourself,

"That sound's like... NIGHTSHADE!!! *snap* HOLD ON GIRLS I'MA COM-huh?"

You stop your shout when you see... smaller versions of classic movie monsters heading your way?

"What in the...?"

Suddenly the monsters hide behind you and they say,

"HELP US MISTER TENNANT/DADDY!"

You look at the CMC and Nightshade in confusion and ask,

"Um... honey... girls... why are you dressed as classic monsters?"

They look around in fear as they continue to huddle behind you before Sweetie shouts,

"WE WERE TRYING TO PLAY A PRANK ON YOU BY SCARING YOU IN THE BOG, BUT NOW WE'RE BEING CHASED BY AN ACTUAL MONSTER!"

You look at her in confusion as the rest of the CMC and Nightshade nod their heads to confirm Sweetie's statement. You then ask,

"What monster is chasing yo-"

*thump*

"Huh?"

You look around in confusion and growing dread as the whole landscape shakes. You start to wonder what it is as it gets closer and closer to you and the fillies...

*thump* *thump* *thump* *THUMP* *CRASH*

You look at the CMC blanking as you ask in a deadpan tone,

"It's right behind me... isn't it."

They slowly nod their heads. You sigh and slowly turn around to see...

A four-headed, overgrown lizard.

The heads roar right in front of you, causing you to get covered head to toe in overgrown lizard saliva. Normally you would be in pants-wetting fear of this massive creature, but the screams of the terrified foals behind you have completely driven away any fear and you try not to gag as you threaten the over grown lizard...

"You better hope that this outfit can get dry cleaned cause if not... YOU'RE GONNA GO EXTINCT!!!"

What do you do?

Author's Note:

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here

Interactive fight scene time! Wooh we haven't had one of those in awhile. Same rules as always, no killing (decapitation is allowed because Hydra heads grow back in doubles). Do not make Bugze overpowred, and have a lot of fun, Comedy after all.

Now I need to go to school right now, so I'll tell you guys yesterday's question answer on Sunday....BYE!

PreviousChapters Next