• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 4,755 Views, 2,143 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 2: Debt to a Doctor (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



The continued misadventures of you, Bugze the Changeling, as The Doctor calls up on your debt with him and he asks you to come to Canterlot immediately

  • ...
36
 2,143
 4,755

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 50: Join The Light Side Coco... We Have Cake! (Die Horde Part 2)

Intro:

So you are once again tied down. You start trying to get out when you hear a strange voice in your head. Bugze used Struggle....It's not very effective. Choosing to ignore that, you start to think rationally.
Ok. let's see here. I'm tied up... again.... *sigh* why do I keep having this happen to me? It's almost as bad as winding up in the Everfree....Almost.
Selena: Why don't you get that mare to get you out?
Bugze: Oh yeah. How could I forget she was here? She's right in front of me.

As you open your to say something... you suddenly forget what you were doing. Shrugging it off, you start to struggle against your chains and make no progress, but suddenly stop as a strange voice in your head says,

Bugze used Struggle... It's not very effective.

Choosing to ignore that, you start to think rationally.

Ok. let's see here. I'm tied up... again. *sigh* Why do things like this keep happening to me? It's almost as bad as winding up in the Everfree... Almost.

Why don't you get that mare to get you out?

You look in front of you in surprise to see that Coco is indeed in front of you giving you a confused look. You get the feeling to facehoof yourself, but can't because of these stupid chains as you then think in annoyance,

Oh yeah... How could I forget she was here? She's right in front of me!

With that thought you ask,

Coco blushes as she said Flag Burner told her to watch over you and do anything necessary to help regain your memory. She then takes her cloak off and starts snuggling against you...
*spurt*

"Hey uh... Coco was it? Mind letting me outta these chains? I've got a crazy psycho who's Tartarus-bent on bringing war to Equestria to pound some sense into and make cry for his mommy."

You then give her a innocent smile, which just causes her to look at you strangely before saying,

"I'm sorry my lord, but Master Flag Burner has given me strict instructions to watch over you."

She then blushes intensely and says with a stutter,

"H-he also to-told me to do any-anything necessary to he-help you re-regain your... me-memory."

What in the name of Luna does she mean by-Holy...

Coco then begins to... take off her cloak?

*spurt*

Blood shouts out of your nose as her cloak hits the ground and you now see Coco without her cloak on.

Wait, why am I aroused by this? Sure, she's cute, but ponies normally don't wear cloth-

Your thoughts are interrupted when Coco climbs onto your cot, wraps her arms around you, and starts to... snuggle? You try to keep a straight face while blood gushes out of your nose as you think,

Save it for marriage- She smells nice, NO! Save it for marriage. Save it for- Luna, she feels soooo goo- GAH! Need distractions, NOW! Coco is cute, but she doesn't have Octavia's eyes or Vinyl's shapely flanks or Applejack's well-toned legs... or Rainbow Dash's athletic build... or Aloe's oil-covered nubile body... And she definitely doesn't feel as good or look as supermodel-sexy as Flutters- NO! BAD BUG!!!

With that in mind, you reluctantly say,

"Uh... Coco, not that I'm not enjoying this, but could you give me a teeny-tiny amount of space?"

"Ok..." Coco says dreamily as she stops snuggling. With her off you say,

BrownDog77 comment

“Ok, now take a few steps back cause I'm gonna wreck it!”

“You can’t break those cuffs” Coco tells you as she climbs off your cot and takes a few steps back, but you begin squirming around, groaning,

“Grrrraaaaagghhhh!!!!”

And nothing happens, aside from your limbs hurting.

Hey, give me some help here, I need some nightmare fuel to get out! you mentally shout to Selena

As you wish. she says before an image of Granny Smith and your Grandbuggy making out appears in your mind.

“OH DEAR LUNA WHY!!!” you scream out loud, startling Coco.

You said you wanted 'Nightmare fuel', so I obliged.

Not like that! I need the cloak and tails!

I know what you meant, but I am being suppressed at the moment by some strange force so I cannot unleash it.

What? Then why did you…

I'm still punishing you for those perverted thoughts you had in response to the (admittedly adorable) mare's promiscuity and for being so stupid as to get us into this mess!

Okay, I’m sorry! Yeesh, can we move on! We’re kind of in danger here!

No, we are merely in distress. If they wanted you dead, they would have killed you already. Just stand ready, wait for your opportunity, and stop thrashing around. You shall dislocate your shoulder otherwise. she chides.

You stop thrashing and catch your breath,

“Um... I told you you couldn't. These are reinforced, magic-dampening manacles so only the key can open them.” Coco says matter of factly before she climbs back on and continues snuggling you.

This again?- Luna, does she feel good- GAH!

Having enough of this you shout,

"Stop it!"

Coco stops snuggling with you and looks at you in confusion (with a crimson red face) and asks,

"Stop wh-what?"

You give her a cold glare and say,

"While I honestly don't mind the snuggling and you are really cute..."

She blushes even redder at this complement as you continue,

"You don't need to do this! Is this what you want?! To be nothing but a madpony's pawn?! Think Coco! He's going to kill millions! All just because he thinks it's the right bucking thing to do for my vision! It's not my vision Coco! It's bucking not! I don't want millions of ponies dead in my name! I don't want Solar Flank off the throne!"

Maybe some new rules and actually punishing ponies for doing idiotic things like hypnotizing a whole town *coughTwilightcough*, but I digress. you mentally comment as you continue,

"All I want is to protect those who can't protect themselves. To be the big guy who stands up for the little guys! To be the guy who wipes out the darkness in others hearts and wipes out all evil! I'm the Hooded Bucking Offender, and I will-"

Sadly your epic speech is cut short when...

Minds Eye comment

A needle is jabbed into your neck,

"What are you doing?!" Coco exclaims in alarm.

"Flag Burner's orders," a deep voice says, "From now on, nopony talks to the prisoner until he does."

"A necessary precaution, my dear Coco," Flag Burner says as he steps into the cell, "Who knows how many more lies the Solar Tyrant has implanted in his head? Leave us."

Coco chews her lip in hesitation...

"NOW!" Flag Burner roars causing Coco to flinch in fear before she jumps off your cot and she and the stallion leave.

You try to speak, but the drug has you in a stupor as Flag Burner grins with a malicious glint in his eye,

"It will wear off soon enough. Don't worry, I'll send Coco back in when I'm through."

Monologue time... Selena comments.

Aghgblurgh... tchalal... batuset

That... is quite the drug they have.

Euth(*)

Flag Burner begins to pace beside your cot as he rants,

"You are the true Offender. I can't deny that. I also don't actually think you're brainwashed. From my experience, those guys usually have a resistance for drugs."

He stops by your head.

"So how do I explain what I just saw? What I just heard? The false goddess's lapdogs think of you as a friend. They were willing to drop their business in Ponyville and follow you here on a whim."

The malice in his eyes grows into a fire.

"Are you their friend? Have you betrayed yourself? Maybe you're just tricking them. Maybe they don't know your true name. I am familiar with deception, but that doesn't change what you said! YOU DON'T WANT REVOLUTION! Do you understand what that means? I don't think you do!"

He grabs your head and glares into your face,

"You don't understand what this means! You don't understand what's at stake! I need you! I- YOU CAN'T BACK OUT NOW!"

After a few moments of heavy breathing after that rant, his face cracks into a smile, and he gives a joyless laugh,

"You think I'm insane, don't you? That's why you came here. That's why you thought you could stop me. You know what you're thinking; 'Flag Burner is a dangerous fool.' 'Flag Burner is nothing but a bloody terrorist.' 'Flag Burner is a nopony.'"

He knof wong... you druggedly mentally comment as he shakes his head,

"I was going to become you. That's why I brought Coco into the fold. She was going to make me an identical cloak, and the Hooded Offender would make his glorious return to make goddesses bleed! And now here you are."

He grins maniacally.

"You might think I'm nothing but a warmongering anarchist, but I assure you, I so much more than that! A revolution needs a symbol so I am giving you one last chance to be that symbol. If you refuse, I will leave you alone and forgotten here while I wear that cloak in your place!"

He leans in and growls through clenched teeth,

"Do. Not. Doubt me."

After that threat (which compared to some of the other threats you've had, wasn't much... word wise anyway as tone-wise you wanted to wet your cloak) your eyes glow in anger as the drug somehow leaves your system as you shout,

You’ve had enough of this kind of talk, so you decide to lay into him.
“Betrayed Myself?! What kind of idiot are you? I never wanted a freaking war, NEVER! So what you’re really asking me to say is that I haven’t betrayed YOU and your stupid cause. Well guess what, I’m not on your side. Now get me out of here and stop all this nonsense before I make you pay!”
Your eyes glow in anger as you finish that statement.

*snap*

“Betrayed Myself?! What kind of an idiot are you? I never wanted a freaking war, NEVER! So what you’re really asking me to say is that I haven’t betrayed YOU! Well guess what, I’m not and never will be on your side! Now get me out of here and stop all this nonsense before I crush your eyeballs and paint this city with the juices!”

Flag Burner looks at you in what looks like loss before his features grow grim,

BrownDog77 comment

“That’s not what I wanted you to say…” he says flatly.

“Well too bad Burny, but that’s what I got to sa-gragh!” you are cut short when he places his arm across your throat and presses down.

His facial expression hasn't changed, but his eyes are burning with fury as he looks into yours, and it is terrifying.

“This is not how it was supposed to go…” he says again in his monotone.

You can’t reply as he's choking you, but you can still breathe, so you guess he’s making a point.

“You were supposed to lead us... to stand with us as we changed the world...” he then scowls at you, “You weren't supposed to grow weak.”

“mm... nah... wea...” you stutter through chokes,

“You've been indoctrinated... I don’t know how or why, but her lapdogs have gotten to you. The mares who have done nothing but bring you Tartarus, and you embrace them as friends...”

“Bu…”

“You’re still labeled as 'Public Enemy Number One', but I guess that’s for show... to root The true Horde out because we don’t know you've been Harmonized…” he leans closer to you, “But it won’t work. We’re still going to carry on... with or without you.”

He begins applying a little more pressure on your throat causing you to gag more.

“Originally, I was going to impersonate you as we carried out our plan and then you would come to us and I would relinquish control to you...” he then leans forward, to the point where his snout is almost touching yours, “But it seems I have to take up the mantle now.”

Your eyes grow orange as you begin to pass out, but then he releases you. You gasp in much needed air and cough as he sits back,

“The Hooded Offender must carry on his message, The False Goddess must fall!” he proclaims to you, “So I’ll carry on your work, in honor of who you once were.”

“You... bucking... idiot...” you growl, “I’m not indoctrinated, I’m myself... and If you carry on, the blood that’s going to be shed is yours,” you growl at him as your eyes glow.

“Your orange eyes aren't so horrifying once you've seen blue behind them” he says causing you to look at him in surprise.

“I don’t know what the rest of you looks like, and for the sake of who you once were, I won’t pry,” he continues, “but your true blue eyes show how weak you've grown... and there’s no room for weakness on the battlefield.”

He then stands up,

“I have work to do... and I’m sorry, but for the sake of us all, you must be left behind...”

He walks over to the door.

“Goodbye Offender... your legacy will live on.”

“You can't just leave me here!” you shout.

“We both know that I must...” he says, “By the end of tonight, the message will have spread, and The Horde will grow stronger, and those who stand in our way will be dealt with... even if that means pruning our own weak...”

You imagine the rest of the Horde in Ponyville, in Canterlot, and everywhere else that aren't radical... what he would do to them.

“I’m going stop you you Bucking Psychopath! I swear it!” you shout.

You can’t stop the future my dear Fallen Offender…this is what needs to happen” he monotones, “I've seen the writing on the wall, there is no other way… THE NIGHTMARE COMES."

“What... y-you’ve seen it too?” you ask in surprise.

He ignores you,

"By the time I'm through, there won't be a weak pathetic Equestria, but the full might of The Horde Nation...”

He then dons a cloak that looks exactly like yours (you can’t even see his face).

“With the Hooded Offender himself at the lead.”

He then walks out the door leaving you alone in the darkness.

“WAIT! DON’T GO! WHAT DO THE WORDS MEAN?! WHAT DO THEY MEAN?!” you roar in the Royal Canterlot Voice.

You begin thrashing repeatedly in anger. You shout every obscenity you know, and swear vengeance upon all those who
have wronged you. You then tire yourself out and weep as you fear you’ll never see Nightshade again. What you don't know, is that Coco is peeking into your room as you wail, Nightmare Cloak particles flying off you as you scream in anger (and in the RCV),

"YOU BUCKING $%#$#! I'M GONNA RIP YOUR BUCKING THROAT OUT! YOU HEAR ME! YOU WON'T LIVE TO SEE THE BUCKING SUN SHINE! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE YOUR GONNA WISH YOU HAD COMMON SENSE TO LISTEN TO ME!"

As your anger builds, the Nightmare cloak begins to form. Coco squeaks in fear as you continue to shout,

"THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU IN THIS BLOODY HORDE! YOU ALL BETTER LEAVE NOW OR I'LL BUCKING KILL YOU ALL! YOU ALL ARE JUST STUPID LISTENING TO THIS IDIOT! YOU ALL WANT TO DIE! YOU ALL WANT TO HAVE MILLIONS OF PONIES BLOOD ON YOUR HOOVES! THEN KEEP LISTENING TO THIS BUCKING IDIOT! NOLING WILL BE SAFE WHEN I'M BUCKING FREE!"

Your one tail form completely formed as your tail swings around widely, knocking loose dozens of bricks. You begin to cry tears, and Coco gasps at this, as you yell,

"BUCK YOU LADY LUCK! THIS IS ALL YOUR BUCKING FAULT! YOU AND BUCKING DISCORD! I HOPE YOUR BOTH HAPPY, BECAUSE YOUR BOTH GONNA HAVE MILLIONS ON DEAD PONIES ON YOUR HANDS! YOU HEAR ME! I'LL KILL YOU BOTH AFTER I RIP FLAG BURNER'S HEART OUT!"

You suddenly become exhausted as the cloak fades, and you begin to cry even more as you whisper in pain,

"Please... someling... anyling... help me stop him... don't let him do it. I don't want anyling to die. I never wanted this. Doctor... Derpy... Fluttershy... The true Horde... the Bucking Deadly Five... Zecora... Luna... I'm sorry."

You begin to close your eyes as you say in a whisper,

I've failed again. The drone screw-up failed again- huh... Chrysalis?

And with that, you faint and the last thing you see is a very confused, very guilty Coco coming towards you saying with uncertainly,

"D-Don't worry... I'll be right h-here."

BrownDog77 comment

DREAMSCAPE

You see Selena in front of you in her Nightmare Moon armor before she says,

“Do not give up... We can’t let that fool win.”

“It’s no use... I've lost...” you say downtrodden.

*smack*

She slaps you upside the head and says,

“You cannot give up! This fool will surely not cease until he's leg-deep in blood!”

“Sounds like everything you've ever wanted, your great revolution is coming true…” you mumble.

She looks aghast at that,

“I… well…” she sighs, “Look, if I ever succeed, it won’t be because of some fool with radical notions of belief, it will be because I have personal issues with the False Goddesses who have wronged me...”

“Oh, so now you care about innocents?” you cynically comment,

“If this anarchist gets his way, I won't have ANY subjects to rule over. Also, if this fool ever fights the Element Bearers, there is a chance Nightshade will be around, and I will not have her harmed in your name.”

“But I can’t do much strapped to this bed now can I?”

“No... but perhaps there is something I can do...” she says thoughtfully.

“What?”

“That Mare you were speaking to, she was conflicted, perhaps she will ally with us.”

“Coco? How are we going to get her here?”

“I sense she is near... and asleep... we can call for her to help.”

“Wait, how?”

“Through Dream Walking,” she replies.

“Wait, you can do that now?”

“Ever since Nightshade and Luna showed up, I began meditating upon my own abilities. It appears I can do it as well, but only over a short distance since I have no body of my own. Fortunately, the, admittedly adorable, strumpet took pity on your troubles, climbed atop you, and fell asleep snuggling you.”

"Really? Aw Luna! Why'd I have to go night-night before that!"

Selena rolls her eyes in annoyance, but is happy some of your old Buggy self is showing.

"Wait, I thought your power was being suppressed?" you ask in confusion

"For the physical world it is, but not from within here" she replies.

“Well hurry up then!”

“Be patient and still... this will require concentration... also, as she is still conflicted, I am going to convince her the only way I know how.”

“And what’s that?” you ask.

“With a Nightmare...” she says as she closes her eyes.

Selena enters into Coco’s dreamscape and you can see through her eyes. You see it is a happy place full of clothing and runways, but the landscape suddenly warps into fire and brimstone and death, scaring Coco as signs saying “Long Live the Horde” and “Down with the Tyrant” blanket the ground.

“Change your ways Coco Pommel, or this is what will come to pass” Selena says in your voice.

You are then pulled back into your own dreamscape as you guess she’s woken up,

“That was brutal...” you say in slight fear.

“Yes, I know, twas the point.” Selena replies.

“Now what?’

“We wait and see if it worked.”

You are then shook awake in the real world by Coco who has freed you with the key... she looks really nervous and scared as she quakes,

I-I-I’m... s-s-s-s-sorry…”

You silently hug her while giving her a warm smile as you say,

"It's okay now, calm down. Your doing good helping me okay? Your gonna stop this nut job with me right?"

You stop the hug as Coco gives you a nervous smile and says,

"Ya... ya."

You smile before asking,

You also ask Coco what FB's plan is, but she says this building was merely a "Diversion Base" that is meant to distract the Royal Guard and that not even she knows Flag Burner's true plans, but she does know that Flag Burner orchestrated the "accident" of the Fillydelphia Royal Guard captain...

"So, what's Flaming Nut's plan and what's this place like?"

Coco looks at you in confusion at your nickname for Flag Burner before saying,

"Well, this base is just a diversion building to help distract the Royal Guard if they ever get suspicious of your- I mean, their activities."

She then puts on a thinking face before saying,

"And I don't know what his big plan is, but what I do know that it's gonna happen sometime during the traditional Hearth's Warming Eve Hoofball game."

You look at her wide eyed before thinking in panic,

Please don't be like "Batmane Rises", please don't be like "Batmane Rises", although I normally do hate sports and it IS the greatest hoofball movie of all ti-GAH! FOCUS!!!

Shaking your head of those thoughts, you ask

"Has Flame Nut done anything... drastic already in the city already?"

Coco gets a dark and guilty look before saying,

"Well... Flag Burner did orchestrate the "accident" of the Fillydelphia Royal Guard captain so that he could lure in a bigger target..."

Your eyes glow orange as you ask,

"What kind of... 'accident'?"

Coco looks down in sadness,

"A... deadly one... I thought it was a genuine accident until I learned about that a few minutes ago..."

*SMASH*

The table next to you is suddenly smashed in half as you introduced your hoof to it. You glare hatefully at the door where Flag Burner left and say in a cold serious tone,

"What was the captain's name?"

Coco looks at you fearfully before stammering,

"H-his wh-"

"HIS NAME!!!" you roar in the RCV causing Coco to stammer,

"I-Iron Shield. His name was Iron Shield."

"Did he have a family?"

"Ye...yes. A wife and a little filly."

Your glare intensifies as you hear Selena say in horror in your mind,

What... what has he done?

You sigh in sadness before you tell Coco,

"I'll need to make a formal apology to his family... after I carve his name into Flag Burner's scalp. Who's the new captain?"

"There's no new captain yet, but Canterlot sent down their top Captain and his right-hoof stallion."

"Who?"

"A Prince Shinning Armor and Lieutenant Flash Sentry."

*ding*

Of bucking course! They had to be here for this...!

With a sigh you say,

When you want to leave, she insists on staying behind so to make sure she won't get into any trouble with the rest of the Horde, you two go back to the cell and stage the scene to make it look like you literally broke out by breaking the shackles, cot, and door hinges and then laying Coco in a corner in the room before knocking her out with the Luna Plushie
Luckily, you still have your Potion Sash on, so you plant a fuse bomb on the locked main door to blast it open (2 Fuse Bombs remaining)... only for that to be the distraction as you "Psycho Crusher" out a window and find that you are in/at...

"Well, I think it's time for us to make our exit."

Coco shakes her head before saying,

"Just you sir, I'm gonna stay behind to keep watch. Tell you what's happening and all that."

You sigh and say,

"If you say so, now here's the plan."

And with that you lean in and whisper to her the plan...

ONE PLAN LATER

*ka-boom shatter*

As soon as your hooves hit the ground you take off galloping. You don't look behind you, you just gallop past a street sign, and memorize it for later (in case you were wondering what the plan was, it involved staging the cell to make it look like you literally busted out and KOed Coco, retrieved the Inventory, and rolled a Fuse Bomb (2 Fuse Bombs remaining) under the pool table as a distraction while you "Psycho Crusher" out of the closest window).

After you've galloped for quite a while, you start to slow down and mentally tell Selena,

Okay here's the plan; I'm going to find Shining and convince him I'm on his side... somehow. Then I'm gonna tell him Flaming Nut's plan to strike during that Hoofball game on Hearths Warming Eve. Then we'll go back to that street and collect any evidence we can find. Then we'll set up a trap at the game, capture Flag, carve Iron Shield's name into his scalp, then I'll find Iron Shield's family and apologies for what happened. Then we'll head back to Ponyville, buy a new outfit, and then book it back to Appleloosa with Nightshade before anyling will notice... Somehow. The Doctor can watch over the bucking town himself if he's that desperate.

...That is ALOT of "then"s and "somehow"s. Could you repeat that, but more intelligently?

You're about to respond...

*WHAM*

When you slam right into somepony. After shaking away the birds you see...

A familiar orange pegasus guard with a blue mane.

Okay... This is could either be really good or really bad...

Outro:

What do you do?

Author's Note:

Well....that was dark huh?

(*) NOTE: Changelings's normally have a high resistance to poisons, drugs, and toxins, but your Earth Pony blood makes you more vulnerable to it than a normal changeling.

Also, no comments about Flash being maimed, decapitated, killed, slashed to pieces, blown up, smashed, etc.

Nice Christmas plans...the three people who told me their plans. Mine are to watch all the anime and read all the manga I'm gonna get this Christmas!

Also. the chapter every three days will stay in until after this week, sorry but is the holidays and all.

Now today's question is...

What is your favorite Christmas Special?

Come on and tell me whats your Holly Jolly Christmas...Special. ...I try people. BYE!

PreviousChapters Next