• Published 18th Jul 2014
  • 39,155 Views, 244 Comments

The Rewarding Effects of Sibling Sex - TittySparkles



Finally having enough of masturbating to each other getting off, Gleaming decides to show her brother the joys of real sex.

  • ...
76
 244
 39,155
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 66 )

Brandon Keener: IMPRESSIVE!

Oh T.S. nee-san how you do so spoil those that follow you. Thank you for such good work as always.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Was a joy and a pleasure.

~Skeeter The Lurker

What do you think canon Shining Armor and Twilight would do to you if the read this story?

“I’ll save you the finer details, but let’s just say we agreed that we need a break from each other and are deciding to see other ponies for the time being. We still converse, but for me and him, we are, in a way, taking a break from each other.”

Even as slow as he was going, Gleaming was enjoying the pace he was taking. In fact, she was enjoying it more now that Dusk was in control and actually staying as close as he was. The way his head rested against her body put her at ease, and she was actually thankful that he was her brother in that moment. The closeness of his own body against hers; there was no fear behind it thanks to their tight bond growing up, and Gleaming was happy she and him spent so much time together as siblings. It improved their bond, made them more comfortable around each other than most siblings were, and made the act of sex… slightly more romantic without the creepy implications behind it.

Aww, this is very sweet!

This is just too much. You're spoiling us... Not that I mind.

I can just imagine the later-in-life trysts...

Great work!

The stiky ness can not be contand

You know what'd be the perfect cap on this trilogy of epic? Fluff. A short bonus chapter with nice fluff full of happy feels and D'awwing.

huegh this is great

*Claps slowly* You just kept on impressing me...

4748725 That made my day, thank you good sir.

4752514 kill them? Rainbow cannon? Magic lasers? Pinkie Pie? Tentacle rape? Do we even want to ponder what could happen?

Where's Ron Paul? He was in the other chapter. Where is he? I think I'm gonna cry.

Y'know... there's one thing I can never get over with your work, and that's how... sweet and loving the characters are, even in unabashed smut like this. And I love it. It's so wonderful to see.

You never disappoint. So hot and sweet at the same time :twilightsmile:

Loved it! You should do one where dusk discovers the wonders of him doing the licking :pinkiesmile:

4754691 don't fucking encourage them >_> .....

also MOAR........

Huh.
Excuse me while I go beat off.

I am 234% sure that you, Bestest author, have doomed yourself with a long romantic incest romance fic. You just have to continue this, and I'm sure I am not the only one that thinks this.

4738622 I can hear Trevor saying this

I just read an entire incest clopfic trilogy and bonus chapter out of boredom in one sitting.

This confuses me.

4764222 Agreed. Wholly and completely.

4752514 :twilightsmile:Oh, these humans! They are so adorable and silly you could just eat them up right! <hugs human plushie>

I loved this but not you going to lie I kinda want some more maybe a hearth warming and a hearts and hooves day roll in the hay or maybe a nice summer sun celebration? a quickly in the library perhaps? Or even a crystal kingdom message? How about a fun time in the princes bed? Or even a sweet romantic time under the canterlot water falls in the nice cool waters of the shore? Sorry those are just the versions I'd love to read your a really good writer and I'd love to be able to write like that so yea I hope you do those or at least some of them and I hope you continue to write such amazing story's.

“Least you won’t think of some silly old tome in your spare time anymore.”

DAMNIT FUCK YOU.


Good other than that, but...damn...

Nitpick
"and Gleaming was happy she and him spent so much time"
- she and he

:rainbowkiss: Oooooo! The next scene! :pinkiehappy: one hilarious reading coming up! :derpytongue2:

Tast #32 · Aug 7th, 2014 · · 1 ·

This was more feely than I expected. Thanks.

I want a sequel so badly...

You shoulda made them kiss. :rainbowwild:

Is bolero going to join the party?

incest, my secret fetish, but not between parents and the like... more please?

Not a fan of incest, but I read this trilogy and actually enjoyed it. Well done :yay:

Awwww, how sweet:heart::heart::heart:.

It was a lot more motivated by feels than I though. In fact, I feel like it didn't go far enough. All well and good wincest may be, there felt like there was more to the story than Gleaming wanting a little distance from Bolero. I'd like to see that explored a little more myself. It's a surprisingly sweet story.

I really fucking enjoyed reading this.

Incest....

The one sex fetish that both disgusts and arouses me.

......What is wrong with me?

6188996 Everything and nothing.

~Crystalline Electrostatic~

Those unicorns sure are horny.

Login or register to comment