• Published 10th Apr 2014
  • 8,113 Views, 678 Comments

Return of Evil - Dark Star2014



The Cosmic scale is tipped too far to Good. An ancient prophecy shall herald the return of an evil being to return the balance. Cry out and let slip the Minions of war!

Comments ( 22 )

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!

Spike deciding whether to claim the throne or become the next Overlord, Blueblood is nothing but a Royal Pet of the family, the Mane Six soon to kill each other or Twilight mostly, what else is new? :pinkiecrazy:

Don't keep us waiting, I want to see all the confrontations

And spikes train of thought didn't just get derailed, it went from 60 to dead stop in 0 seconds. Poor guy, probably gonna have to treat for whiplash after that.

“Oh man, I forgot about that twit! I avoided him at the last two Galas...and this one now that I think about it. Is it true that when the second Gala closed, he was found the next morning proudly running through the streets...without any clothing on?”

what happened to him?

Luna snarled, ready to take her butter knife and either jam it down the Duke's throat or shove it in a place where even Celestia's sun could shine. She was stilled not by Celestia, but by Spike.

couldn't

9207305
i.imgur.com/6rZ8g8R.jpg
and I assume the overlord will find a way to turn most of the main six to his side especially considering most of them don't have lives in Equestria anymore anyway.
Fluttershy can't have animals anymore and the overlord could use her animal speech for something.
RD can't be a Wonderbolt anymore and having a creature on your side that can create a rainbow nuke would be a great asset.
derpicdn.net/img/2012/8/29/85889/full.gif
plus Celestia's exact words were

“Rainbow Dash, I, Princess Celestia, hereby strip you of your rank in the Wonderbolts and forbade you from entering their forces until you have paid back the debt you owe to the party you have insulted.”

so she has to work for him anyway
pinkie is an unknown factor and he could use that on his side I and Celestia mentioned her owing the overlord.
AJ... Might be the only one he doesn't need she still has her family farm and he has nothing to offer her so she might not come to him.
Rarity... also might not go to the overlord he doesn't really need her but she need him to move her product so.
and finally twilight... there are two options
1. she will go full dark magic and try to kill the overlord, he took everything from her and now the person she was doing this all for hates her so she would see it as his fault and try to kill him. More than likely going full dark magic and finding sombras horn to use as a magic conduit to gain as much dark power as possible.
2. she will be broken inside and the overlord could us that to rebuild her as his perfect weapon and magic researcher.

Celly can't keep dodging forever...
And Spike sure took it well at the end.

tia turning Twilight and the other Elements into rabid attack dogs and then being surprised at how that turned out is still amusing .
Waiting for equestria to get removed the map

loving this, the overlord is true evil but good when the ugly bastardised versions of evil show up to rape the blind crippled girl, which by then he eradicates the false evil in a really brutal and evil way. yep makes complete sense on how the overlord truly works. also im so happy to see a new chapter

Its okay Xenoverse 2 is so good

While you throw the plot of MLP to the window... May I suggest a better use of Cozy Glow the last villain? I think she could go more far with some lessons of the Overlord. Even if when you reach that, it will be season 23

9108320
Love that movie.

When's the update coming

When's the update coming up and also the story is great keep up

9268604
Soon. We had a store branch close recently and we're getting a influx of their workers and customers.

More hours yay...

Backing up a bit in surprise, Luna nodded.

“Your father, Spike, is the Overlord.”

Spike's entire world stopped dead on its axis and before he knew it, darkness claimed his sight.

Yo. Dark Star. Y’all right. Cause yah seem kinda dead

9501152
Yeah, yeah...Life is getting in the way again. I know you all want the next chapter, but I just can't get the inspiration up for the time being.

Update?

Spike really doesn't seem to mind that he might never see Twilight again.

Or what she's going through.

9506164
Hi, just found this story and all l can say is this..... BY CELESTIA'S BOUNCING TITS, I FREAKING LOVE IT.... l lost count of the times that it had me howling with laughter, how it made me do a "FUCK YEAH" victory fist pump, when he made Dainn pay for his evil... though l do feel bad for the innocent Caribou does who hadn't been broken/brainwashed yet... and the HOLY FUCK twist on how Elements work and how the bearers truly were... though l would argue that in the void visions, Rainbow Dash weren't traitorous, there are many kinds of loyalty, and yes loyalty to your friends is good... But loyalty to the Princesses and the Kingdom comes before everything else, she was loyal to the Princesses and to the Kingdom.. it was her friends who were the traitors, for planning on betraying and Rebelling against their rightful rulers... but that is just my take on that.... l know you haven't written on it for a while, and l dearly hope that you find yourself inspired to resume writing on it soon, because this story is freaking awesome... you are a majorly talented writer, with a fantastic mind and a bright future ahead of you, if you were to do this for a living... all the best... FOR THE OVERLORD.

Christ, I got so into this I forgot it was incomplete. Shame it seems abandoned. I like it a lot.

Login or register to comment