• Published 9th Feb 2014
  • 13,726 Views, 1,149 Comments

Last of the First - Brightlight24



As the last Big Daddy left in all of Rapture, loneliness had become a constant companion of mine. No memories, no voice, not even a face that I could call my own. I thought it would be like this for my entire existence in Rapture... At least, until

  • ...
45
 1,149
 13,726
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 73 )

9440135
Well, this is awkward.

9440135
You might wana check again on that last update part. :rainbowlaugh:

So happy to see this alive again though. :pinkiehappy:

Back from the dead, good stuff. Missed ya.

im VERY happy this story is back, i read this when i first started and i was holding out hope for like 3 years, reread the story like 3 times

i've been here from the start, and ill be here 'till the end. Keep on trucking bro.

It's been a while, welcome back.

Oh 2014'er here. Even if it takes 4 years you're still way ahead of the people that don't update at all. Welcome back man

ALLLIIIVVVVEEEEEEE

Oh well holy shit, welcome back 🙂

YOU! Your the person who made me run out and buy the bioshock series four years ago because of a story about ponies!
Great to have you back.

Iv been reading since nearly the beginning and there are only 2 good bioshock crossovers on this site. I love this story for the mystery the passion and the bonds between each character. I can say without a doubt this has become one of my favorite stories on this site. When the last chapter had been put up I was excited for the new one so I would check daily continuously...daily turned to weekly...weekly to monthly and soon I stopped checking thinking it was abandoned. I am happy and crying with tears to see such a fantastic story be brought back

AAWWWEEEESSOOOOMMMEEE:rainbowwild:

HOOOOOLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT it's good to see you back!

Excuse me?

9440931

Always happy to see stories updated, although waiting three years is a bit much. Glad that you're determined to finish what you started.

Holy flying jesus baby's on a cross, RESURRECTION HAS COMETH!
I gotta reread from the beginning before I read the update, been 3 years after all :D This makes my day.

Wow. The first update in 3 years. I had completely forgotten this had existed.

:yay: your back!! And as a side note. :raritydespair: what happened to Fluttershy?!?

9440931
Well... awkward is the right word there... Then again, 2016 to 2019. There is no way I could've surmised an update was imminent. Still pleasently surprised. Hope the gaps between updates aren't going to get this big anymore. Tho I've got two other stories that are still ongoing that have similar gaps (and I'm still faithfully tracking both - every now and then the authors piping up so we all know they're still around).

Going by the remainder of the comments I take it you just made a LOT of people very happy!

9440934
Checked, and unexpectedly surprised.

Still here for this, even after all these years.

Fountain of Youth is OP

WAIT WHAT IT UPDATED I WAS JUST REMINISCING ABOUT THIS STORY, Does this mean there may yet be hope for Whether We Like It or Not?

Holy shit! IT LIVES!!!!
Now I must reread the story so I can figure out what the fuck happened!
:yay:
:yay:
:yay:
:yay:
:yay:

I curse you ... now I have no choice but to spend the next few days rereading this great story .. and it's all your fault ... hope your happy with yourself.

But joking aside I'm glad to see an update for the story I was saddened when I thought it died.

The first half, great.

The second half, I started skipping entire chapters and missed absolutely nothing.

Oh hey, this story I added to my dead stories bookshelf updated.

Dang, I don't remember anything that happened.

I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING. NOT FOR A SECOND!

Thank you for giving me a reason to read this again buddy.

I can't imagine the ones who read this story back in 2014 are still here. I don't blame them. People grow, times change, fandoms cycle, so on and so forth. To those of you who are here though, I suppose I only have one thing to say.

I WaS HeRe... I rEmEmBer.

I can't imagine the ones who read this story back in 2014 are still here. I don't blame them. People grow, times change, fandoms cycle, so on and so forth. To those of you who are here though, I suppose I only have one thing to say.

I don't really look for new stories on this website anymore, but I check back every now and then for updates on my lists. This story is actually what led me to this site when I was looking up Bioshock fics and stumbled upon this link. I still don't really like the MLP show, but there are some pretty entertaining fics made from it.

Still here, and still my favorite story.

I literally just thought about this story not to long ago for the first time in years, glad to see it return. I'll have to re-read it again, but that's perfectly fine. I planned to already anyway.

I am happy to see an update, and what an update it is. Thanks for the work, hope the rest goes well for you!

Nooo! I've caught up!

Anyway! It's nice to see that you have resolved to finish this fic! And I look forward to the next chapter.

Well, I'm glad this story is back, at least for now.

I hope this story gets finished. Best wishes.

We shall persevere

Welcome back, I like that little speech of yours in the notes. Wish more writers had your conviction to finish their story's.

Fuck yeah! Can I say anymore praise about this story? Definitely, but I'll just leave it at "Great, simply great!". And you, Brightlight24, deserve a fandom medal. Do we have those?

If not, I nominate you for the first.

Still here, happy you came back. Thanks for the update, it's always a treat to read your work.

I'm still here! and still am entertained. I don't. Comment as much as I used to, but I still exist and I am excited that your motivated!

Still here and glad you've come back to this story :raritywink:

I legitimately almost cried when i saw that this was updated.

9505777
possibly? I would have to double check

9506540
Nothing can save us from the clown nightmare...he exists as a dark god of jesters and nightmare, he cannot be stopped...

You do not know how happy it makes me feel, now that this story has stepped out of the Vita chamber...

Ohh ohh YES!! Omg I.., welcome back. I am so glad to see you and this wonderfull story again.

Wow I., time for a reread!!!

I forget when I first found this story, but have to admit it is one of my favorite on this entire site. I had resigned myself to the fact that it would go unfinished, that I would savor what I had read, but still checked it every so often with the other tales I read on here, to see if anything changed...and it seems it did.

For whatever it is worth, I want to say I truly enjoy this tale, cannot wait to see the end, and want you to know that it will not be swiftly forgotten. Keep up the good work man, know you can do it.

I am curious as to about when the sex tag will make an appearance in the story.
:trixieshiftright::trixieshiftright::trixieshiftright:

Thank you for continuing this fic. I appreciate your hard work and I enjoy your story.

Login or register to comment