• Published 11th Dec 2013
  • 13,250 Views, 759 Comments

A Dream Come True? - Flint-Lock



The Mane 6 materialize in your bedroom...and they're not very happy to see you.

  • ...
103
 759
 13,250

An Explanation?

“Ohhh…”

You slowly come to, your head ringing like a bell.

“Someone get the number of that train that hit me?” You mumble. Your body feels like it was hit by a car, shot in the groin, and beaten by a mob of angry nuns. All at once.

You haven’t felt this bad since you saw Equestria Girls

Your vision slowly clears. The six colorful blobs in front of your slowly morph into six, very pissed off ponies.

“Huh, who are you and what are you…?

*Slap*

Twilight slaps you across the face with a magically-summoned hand.

Oh yeah, they’re here to beat the crap out of me.

The cobwebs in your head slowly clear. You try to stand up, but something is holding you down tightly. You look down to see a thick, cartoony rope wrapped around you. You can’t move at all!

You strain against the ropes. You try wiggling your wrists Maybe if you can get them sweaty enough you can slide your hands free.

“Don’t bother tryin’ tah get loose.” AppleJack drawled. “Ah tied those knots tighter than…than…than somethin’ really tight!”

Normally, you’d ask how she managed to tie such tight knots without any hands, but the girls don’t look like they’re in the mood to answer questions.

Twilight trots up to you and hops onto your lap. If you weren’t so terrified, you’d probably squee in delight.

“Do you know why we’re here?” Twilight says, her voice as cold as liquid nitrogen. You shudder. How could a four foot-tall lavender pony be so intimidating?

“I…I…don’t know.” You squeak.

Twilight hops off the chair and spins it around so you face your computer monitor. The screen flickers for a moment, and your profile page appears.

“Are you familiar with this user, ‘69AwesomeSauce69?’”

You nod. That’s your username alright.

“Approximately two days ago, you left a comment on a Fanfic titled ‘The Element of Trust’ by XXEquestrianQueenXX. Correct?”

A few gaskets blow in your head. “Wait, you mean you crossed universes and beat the crap out of me because I left a harsh comment?!”

Another slap. The screen flashes to the fanfic in question. You remember this fic. It was crap. No, even crap has some kind of use. This fic was utter garbage; OOC canon characters, an alicorn OC, and instant romances. It was everything you hated in a fanfic.

The screen scrolls down to the comments section. “Read your comment.”

You swallow.

“‘This isn’t a fic. This is literary masturbation. You probably wrote this garbage in the dark with the lights off, the door locked, and your pants pulled down. When you were done, you felt a sense of deep shame.”

“I’m sorry, was that too complicated for you? Let me put this in terms you might be able to understand: This. Fic. Sucks.’”

You beam. That was one of your best comments. You swear you can feel the burn radiating from it.

“Do you know who wrote this fanfiction?”

You shrug. Judging by the title and the writing style, you guess it was some fourteen year-old emo girl with an ego the size of a small third-world country. You know, the kind you find on every fanfiction site.

Twilight spins you around so that you face her. “This glorious fan fiction was written by the majestic ruler of Equestria, the Almighty God-Queen Celestia.” The Mane Six bow. “Long may she reign” They say at once.

Every synapse in your brain short circuits at once. God-Queen Celestia?!

Twilight turns to Pinkie Pie. “Do you still have that photo?”

“Yup! Sure do!” The hyperactive horse rummages through her mane and pulls out what looks like a Polaroid photograph. She holds it in front of your face; you swear it smells like cotton candy. “Isn’t she super-stupendous?”

You study the photograph. This “God-Queen Celestia” looks like a cross between Princess Celestia and an 18th century French monarch. Instead of flowing freely like the Princess, the Queen has her mane arranged into a ridiculously elaborate hairdo. The simple regalia of the Princess is replaced by elaborate metal jewelry, studded with massive gemstones. The simple tiara has been replaced by a massive golden crown, topped by a stylized golden sun. To top it all off, the Queen holds a massive scepter in her right fore hoof, with a stylized depiction of her own head at its top.

Subtle.

You struggle to form words. “So…y-you’re telling me that ’God-Queen Celestia’...wat-watches ‘My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic’?”

Pinkie stuffs the photograph back into her mane. “Well yeah! It’s only the most awesomeriffic thing ever made.”

You can’t argue with that.

“Indeed” Rarity says. “Tis’ the only show from your universe that is worthy of her attention.”

Even more synapses blow. “But…but…how?”

“Magic.” Twilight says. “That’s all you need to know.”

Makes as much sense as everything else that’s happened today.

“Anyways,The only ponies that say anything bad about it are those uncool heretics.” Rainbow says, gritting her teeth.

“Indeed.” Rarity huffs. “Those barbarians wouldn’t know majesty if it slapped them in the face.”

“Yup.” Applejack drawls. “Them nasty varmints ain’t good enough to live with the rest of us ponies! They gotta show how sorry they ah by workin’ in the gem mines.”

Well, so much for love and tolerance.

Twilight paces back and forth. “Recently, our most wonderful God-Queen has taken it upon herself to expand the show’s universe through fanfiction.”

“And it. Is. Awesome!” Says Rainbow.

“Oh yes.” Says Fluttershy. “Her most recent fan fiction, 'The Element of Bravery', has become required reading in all of the Queendoms’ schools.”

Twilight and the rest of the gang glare at you. Their eyes feel like lasers, slicing your body to bits. “But it seems that the people of your universe, these ‘bronies,’ can’t appreciate her Majesty’s literary genius.”

“Then why the frak are you singling me out for punishment?” Last you checked, that fic had 800 down votes to 12 up votes, and a comment box packed with negative feedback.

“Don’t worry.” Rarity says . “We’re not singling you out for punishment. Every heretic who downvoted the God-Queen’s masterpieces shall face their just desserts.”

Your blood turns to ice water. That doesn’t sound good.

Twilight turns to Pinkie Pie. “Pinkie, the scroll.”

The pink pony pulls an oversized roll of vellum out of her mane. Twilight pulls some reading glasses out of her saddlebag and unrolls it.

“Prepare to hear the words of our God-Queen, heretic.”

Twilight clears her throat.

“It is decreed that I, the God-Queen, in my most unlimited sense of justice-ness, sentences you and everypony else who dared to mock my brilliance to five Equestrian years in the gem mines.”

Your stomach almost leaps out of your mouth.

Twilight puts the scroll away and closes her eyes. A sphere, very similar to the one that brought her here, appears in your doorway.

“Ya’ll are comin’ with us, varmint!”

A liquid warmth spreads through the crotch of your pants. “Look, Twilight, guys, I…I didn’t’ even know you guys were real until an hour ago! How could I have known that your God-Queen wrote that fic?!”

Twilight doesn‘t budge. “We’re sorry, but in the Queendom, ignorance is no excuse.”

That familiar raspberry jam aura surrounds your computer chair. You feel a harsh tug, and the chair slowly, slowly rolls towards the sphere.”

“Look, I’m…I’m…I’m sorry!” You blubber. Tears pour from your cheeks. “I SWEAR I DIDN’T MEAN TO HURT HER FEELINGS! I WAS BLIND, BUT NOW I SEE!”

Are they buying this? You hope they’re buying this.

Rainbow Dash rolls her eyes. “Pfft, yeah right.”

They’re not buying it.

“I SWEAR I’M TELLING THE TRUTH! I REALIZE THAT WHAT I DID WAS WRONG. I SHOULD HAVE RECOGNIZED HER BRILLIANCE WHEN I SAW IT! IT’S BRILLIANT! IT PUTS EVERY OTHER AUTHOR TO SHAME! PENSTROKE, KCAT, ROBCAKERAN, THEY’RE NOTHING COMPARED TO HER!

Fluttershy flaps up to you and puts a hoof on your shoulder. “Um, I’m really, really sorry that we have to do this, but we have a duty to the God-Queen.” Her ears droop. “I hope that we can be friends someday, once you and the rest of these so called ‘bronies’ have served their sentence.”

That was perhaps the cutest thing you’ve ever seen. It makes this situation even more disturbing.

“Yeah!’ Pinkie jumps around like a hyperactive Superball. “Ooh! Ooh! When you get out we can throw a big, ‘Good-to-see-you’ve-learned-your-lesson’ party. We’ll have a big cake and balloons and games and…”

You tune out Pinkie’s chattering. Your chair inches over to the sphere, the little wheels slowly rolling over the thick carpet. You close your eyes. This is the end…

*POP*

You open your eyes. The sphere has vanished.

“Twi, what in the hay just happened?”

“I don’t know! Something just closed the portal from…”

*POP*

The aura vanishes. Your jaw drops.

It’s another Mane Six!

-

The other Twilight points a forehoof at the evil Mane Six.

“Lets get ‘em, girls.”

A fight then ensues. The not-evil Mane 6 proceed to beat the snot out of their more fanatical counterparts. AppleJack bucks her counterpart against a wall repeatedly, while Twilight trades bolts of magical energy with her duplicate. Pinkie and her duplicate bounce around the room, punching each other every chance they get. Rarity slaps the bajeezus out of her doppelganger in a surprisingly elegant way, while the two Rainbow Dashes dogfight in your bedroom, trading kicks and punches too fast for the eye to see. All the while, both Fluttershys cower in a corner.

Finally, the evil Mane Six are subdued and piled in a heap in a corner. Their Fluttershy just cowers in her corner, shaking like a leaf.

The not-fanatical Twilight Sparkle trots over to you. “Are you alright?” Her horn glows, and the knots slowly untie themselves. “Not really.” You slowly stand up, rubbing your chafed wrists. Your face aches all over.

“Fluttershy, can you help this guy out?”

The other Fluttershy flaps over to you. She digs through her saddlebags and pulls out a few tubes of ointment.

“Here.” The sweet little pegasus dabs some of the ointment onto her hooves and smears it over your face. The instant the goo touches your skin, the pain stops. Your body feels normal again.

“Thank you.” You smile, then turn to Twilight. “Care to explain what’s going on?” Today has just been one enigma after another. You really want some answers.

“I’ll try to explain as best I can.” Says Twilight. “We’ve been monitoring the Queendom’s activities for quite a while. Recently, our intelligence suggested that they were about to abduct ‘bronies’ from your universe. Naturally, the Princess couldn’t let that go.”

“Yeah, we saw, we came, and we kicked some flank!”

“Darn tootin’”

Twilight turns to you. “And we have you to thank for it.”

You raise an eyebrow. “What do you mean?”

“If you hadn’t kept the Queendom’s agents busy for so long, there’s no way we could have reached you in time. Your cowardice made you a hero!”

You’re not entirely sure how to respond to that.

“Ooh, and every hero deserves a party doesn’t he doesn’t he doesn’t he?”

“Oh um, actually Pinkie, I was hoping that I could thank him more, um, personally.”

You tilt your head. "What do you mean?"

Fluttershy turns to you with half-lidded eyes. “I want you. Badly.”

Your heart practically leaps out of your chest. She wants you. Fluttershy, the pony you want to spend the rest of your life with, has just confessed her love for you.

This day’s getting better already.

You close your eyes and move in for a kiss.

Pardon me old chap.

You break off the kiss and open your eyes. Who's there?

This is your brain speaking and I seriously urge you to reconsider this course of action.

You frown. Why?

Tell me, old boy, doesn't this whole scenario seem a tad...familiar?

I don’t follow

Your brain gives a metaphorical sigh. Tell me, do you remember the numerous fan fictions you’ve lambasted over the months? The ones with the unrealistically short romances that could never occur in reality?

You gently push Fluttershy away. Your brain has a point. Fluttershy, well, this Fluttershy, just met you, what, a minute ago and she already wants to have hot pony sex with you.

Something about this doesn’t feel right.

Hey buddy!

You recognize this new voice. You’ve heard it a lot.

I say, who are you?

Names’ Hormones , and I say you should go for it, big boy! it aint’ everyday that your dream girl shows up like this!

Good sir, I am the one in charge here. I must now politely ask you to leave.

Aww shove it in your wrinkles, ya’ glorified blob a’ Jello! Everyone knows that I’m the one who calls the shots around here.

You DARE to challenge my authority!

Who’se challengin’? It’s a matter of fact, chump!

Your brain addresses you. I’m sorry, old boy, but I cannot let such a slight to my honor go unchallenged!

Oh, so you want a fight huh? Bring it on, Jello!

Your brain and your hormones then proceed to metaphorically beat the crap out of each other. The girls watch in confusion as your head is whipped around.

HAVE AT THEE, BRUTE!

TAKE SOMMA THIS YA’ SNOOTY OLD BLOB!

Finally, after a minute-long fight, the fight is over. Your hormones stand triumphantly over your defeated brain.

Well, now that he’s outta the picture...

-I will have my revenge!-

Wadd’ya say we get this show on the road?

You turn to Fluttershy, “Well?”

Fluttershy flaps over to you and sits on your lap. You hold back a squee and close in for a kiss. Her soft lips touch your own…

*POP*

Your eyes shoot open. Again?!

FWAP

You open your eyes. Your beloved Fluttershy has suddenly lost her head.

FWAP
FWAP
FWAP
FWAP
FWAP

Six bolts of light pierce the Mane Six, turning their heads to charcoal.

You turn around to see six pony stallions with the same colors of the Mane Six. Their leader’s horn is glowing an angry red.

“Wha...what have you done?!” You wail.

The lavender stallion points at the bodies. “Look.”

The headless bodies slowly begin to melt. Fluttershy’s body slides off your lap onto the floor. The bodies slowly, slowly melt into blobs of shimmering metallic scales.

Your jaw drops for the sixth time that day. “Wha...I…”

“Those were not the ponies you loved.” The leader says in a deep baritone voice. He looks almost identical to Twilight Sparkle; same color, same cutie mark, even the same mane style. The only difference is, well, that he’s a stallion.

“Yeah!” Says a pink stallion almost identical to Pinkie Pie. “Those gals were actually bunch of mean -ol copycats who wanted to snack on your emotions.” He turns to the Stallion-Twilight. Isn’t that right, Dusky?”

“You are correct, Surprise Party. "Those creatures we just killed were shape shifting emotional parasites. They planned to use your love for Fluttershy to multiply and infect your universe."

*POP*

Six pony-shaped robots race into your room.

“SUBJECT HAS BEEN LOCATED” Their leader says “ATTENTION CARBON-BASED LIFEFORM, WE URGENTLY REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE!”

Another POP. Six new creatures resemble enter the bedroom. These newcomers resemble the Mane Six, but with three eyes, and manes made of jagged crystal

“THERE HE IS!” Their leaders shouts, pointing a claw-like forehoof at you. “There is the Great Destroyer!”

*POP*
A strange, multicolored cloud wafts out of a heat vent.

“At Last!” The cloud says. Its voice is like all of the Mane Six talking at once. “We have found the Savior!”

“No, he is the Great Destroyer!” Says Crystal Twilight. “He must be stopped!”

“LIFEFORM, YOU MUST COME WITH US!” Says robo-Twilight

Your mind reels again. What the frak…?

Another "POP". Six anthropomorphic ponies slink into your bedroom.

“Hey there, big boy,” Says a large breasted Twilight Sparkle. “ We could use a few more males back home. Wanna come with us?”

"Hell yeah!". You step towards anthro Twilight and her friends.

“NO!” The stallion-Twilight impales the anthro Twilight with a spear of magic. The busty ponies dissolve into a swarm of gnat-like creatures.

"Oh come on!"

"You would have been eaten alive!" Shouts Stallion-Twilight

*POP*

Another Mane Six trots into your room. They look almost identical to the original Mane Six, but there’s something...wrong about them. Something creepy. Maybe it’s their unsettling smiles or the glazed look in their eyes.

“Hello” Says Creepy Twilight. “We offer your race a chance to cast off your violent ape form!’

“Yeah, humans are all icky and mean.” Says Creepy Pinkie. “If you become a pony, you’ll become nice and sweet.”

Creepy Twilight pulls a flask of thick, purple liquid out of her saddlebag. “One sip of this serum will turn your flawed ape form into a glorious pony body. You will run with us all in an endless, eternal herd…”

FWAP!

All of your uninvited guests zap the creepy ponies at once. The unsettling equines let out an ungodly shriek, then crumble into ash, which all of the Mane Sixes trample into a grey flour.

You feel something nudge your side. It’s the Fluttershy from the evil Mane Six.

“Come with me!”

Normally you wouldn’t go with a pony who just a minute ago was trying to help enslave you, but things are anything but normal right now. You push past the Mane Sixes and bolt down the stairs.

“What’s going on?” You demand.

“Oh, it’s as I feared.” Says Fluttershy. “Our mission to your universe has attracted ponies from every adjacent universe.

“Just how many universes are adjacent to this one?” Odd. You don’t recall Fluttershy being so scholarly.

“Um, let me think.” Fluttershy concentrates. “Roughly nine hundred and seventy two, give or take a dozen.”

Your eyes widen. You gotta get out of here. Fast.

The damnable spheres are popping up all over the house, each carrying their own version of the Mane Six. Beings of pure energy clash with ponies made of dark matter. Swarms of ant-like ponies crawl over ponies covered in thick armor plate. Creatures like pony-colored throw rugs hurl themselves at candy-colored dragons.

The chaotic melee is tearing your house apart. Powerful bucks and kicks bust through walls, while blasts of magic and flame blow huge holes in the ceiling.

“Hurry! We don’t have much time! ”

You dash out the front door just as a massive blast of energy blows a hole the size of a minivan in the side of the house. The "POP"s escalate, as if your home had become a giant popcorn popper.

Once you’re on the front lawn, Fluttershy hooks her forelegs under your arms.

“What are you doing?”

“No time to explain. We need to get out of here. Fast.”

With that, the timid little pegasus flaps her wings. Surprisingly, she’s able to lift you off the ground.

“Please, hold on!”

With that, Fluttershy and you zip off towards the outskirts of town. This Fluttershy is surprisingly fast; much more so than her TV counterpart.

You look below you. Spheres are popping up all over the place, each disgorging some horrifying version of the Mane Six. The town is in a panic.

“We gotta help them!” You shout.

“I’m sorry, but we can’t afford to waste time!” Fluttershy shouts over the chaos below. “This town isn’t going to last much longer!”

“What do you mean…”

Your sentence is interrupted by a nova-like burst of light. A sound an impossibly large foghorn rips through the air, nearly knocking you and Fluttershy out of the sky.

“Oh, it’s started!”

“What’s started?!”

“The damage to your universe is reaching a critical point. It’s only a matter of time before it tears open a hole in spacetime!”

“Then what’ll happen?”

“Then everything within five miles of your house will be sucked out of the universe!”

That...doesn’t sound good.

The little pegasus pumps her wings as fast as she can. Everything feels weird. One second, it feels like gravity’s become twice as strong, then next it feels like it isn’t there at all.

“We’re almost out of danger. Just hold…”

WHUM

You risk a look behind you. Something like a giant soap bubble just appeared where your house used to be. It’s slowly growing larger.

“STEP ON IT!!”

Fluttershy beats her wings as hard as she can. The bubble expands exponentially; the swirling, multi-colored wall advances on you like a wall of death.

“Almost...there…”

The wall grows closer and closer. The tip of Fluttershy’s tail touches it. Then…

MUUUUHW

The bubble contracts as quickly as it came, sending out a massive shock wave. A air hits Fluttershy like a brick. Her forelegs give out and the earth reaches out to meet you…


---

Tap

"Mister?"

You stir. “Not now, Mom. It's Saturday.”

Tap Tap

"Mister, please get up!"

You slowly pick yourself. You wince; your head feels like its been put in a vice.

“Oh, thank goodness you’re alright!”

The gears in your head slowly begin to turn again. “Fluttershy, what…what happened?”

“Oh, you had a nasty fall there. For a moment, I thought I’d almost lost you”.

“No, not me. What happened to the town?”

She points to something behind you. “Um, perhaps you should see for yourself. “

You turn around. Your heart freezes. Your once bustling hometown is now a massive, bowl-shaped crater.

Fluttershy stomps a hoof. “Oh, I knew that something like this would happen! I tried to tell my colleagues at the Institute, but they wouldn’t listen!”

“Wait, Institute?”

“Yes, the Starswirl Institute for Theoretical Physics. I’m, well, I was one of the head researchers there.”

“Researcher?! I thought you took care of animals!”

Fluttershy smiles. “In the My Little Pony universe I do. In my universe, I have a PhD in quantum mechanics.The Gate was the result of my research.”

You decide not to delve any further.

You walk up to the brim of the crater and chuck a rock into the bowl.Fluttershy walks up to you. “Are you feeling alright?”

“I don’t know.” You whisper. Your home and the rest of the town have been literally ripped out of the universe and your concepts of reality have been shattered. All in a few short hours.
Your brain just can’t keep up.

“What about yourself?” You ask the little equine. “Your friends are gone forever. You must be devastated.”

Fluttershy sighs. “Not really.”

You blanch. “But...but they’re your best friends!”

Fluttershy smiles. “In My Little Pony, yes. In my universe, they were more like acquaintances. I really wasn’t all that close to them.” She sighs “To tell the truth, I’ve never really been close to anypony. My only real friend was my work. Everyone else was just an acquaintance.”

You...really don’t know what to say. For a while, the two of you just sit by the rim of the crater, not saying a thing. Finally, you decide to break the silence.

“So now what?”

“I dont’ know. I can’t go back to my home universe that’s for sure. Queen Celestia will have me executed for sure.” She snorts. “ I was never very loyal to her. She’d find a reason.”

“Well, you could always stay with me.” You say.

Fluttershy turns to you. “I... guess we could do that.”

She trots up to you and gives you a hug. “Thank you.”

Your heart nearly explodes with happiness. Sure, you and your family may lost everything, but hey, at least you got to hug Fluttershy.

Comments ( 314 )

This isn’t a fic. This is literary masturbation. You probably wrote this garbage in the dark with the lights off, the door locked, and your pants pulled down. When you were done, you felt a sense of deep shame.”

“I’m sorry, was that too complicated for you? Let me put this in terms you might be able to understand: This. Fic. Sucks.’”

You beam. That was one of your best comments. You swear you can feel the burn radiating from it.

“Do you know who wrote this fanfiction?”

You shrug. Judging by the title and the writing style, you guess it was some fourteen year-old emo girl with an ego the size of a small third-world country. You know, the kind you find on every fanfiction site.

Twilight spins you around so that you face her. “This glorious fan fiction was written by the majestic ruler of Equestria, the Almighty God-Queen Celestia.” The Mane Six bow. “Long may she reign” They say at once

memesay.com/script/timthumb.php?src=http://www.memesay.com/memes/Jackie-Chan-Mind-Blown.jpg&h=400

CALLED IT!! I knew it had to do with something the Fan-fics stories. *laughs with triumph* .......Now I'll go back towards the first few paragraphs where I left off, then leave my thought on this chapter.

3659762 Mind=Blown...

I don't even...

The universe implodes as an army of Mane Sixes invade his home.

But at least he got to hug Fluttershy. :moustache:

3659776
Overall, it was a good day.

Snuggly #7 · Dec 21st, 2013 · · 3 ·

The perfect end to a perfect fic

Well...That just happened.

3659773

I was originally going to end this fic by having the protagonist learn a lesson about flaming people. The Mane 6 forgive him, he forgives them, and they all become fast friends. Then I said "to hell with it" and wrote this instead.

Men at least you got that

One phrase fits this:
WAT?

3659791 I don't have a proper response.

I honestly don't know how to feel about this one....

Everything happened so fast I couldn't hardly find the time to get invested in anything.

Decent enough overall I guess, but I am left wanting more of an epilogue to wrap everything up.

Why did I find that all of that made sense?

All hail Queen Celestia, tyrant of bad fiction!

Well... that... huh.

Certainly not what I was expecting. However, he did get to hug Fluttershy, so I'd say that's a net gain. :yay:

val

THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED? :flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

3659817
What were you expecting?

3659782 Total Confusion... Definitely not expecting this. :rainbowderp:

3659842
Then I have done well.

Fluttershy turns to you with half-lidded eyes. “I want you. Badly.”

I couldn't read on from that, this just seemed a little weird for my taste.

I won't down vote but I won't up vote either.

Oh my god, what the fuck just happened!? XD
This, this is genius!
So it was different dimensions, wow, never saw that coming... XD
Seriously, no one saw it coming.
Still laughing my ass off.

3659850

Even I didn't see it coming.

That was incredibly crazy and confusing to follow but for some reason I loved every minute of it :pinkiecrazy:

This is either the stupidest thing I have ever had the displeasure of wasting brain cells reading, or the single greatest piece of genius that has surpassed all other literature I have ever read. I'll let you know which one after my brain has picked its jaw up off the ground.

3659856
Maybe there could be a sequel chapter where the Evil Goddess Princess sends over her evil minions, but on the other hand Chrysalis comes in to fight as well but is a good guy/bug-pony/girl-thing!
Also, she could be married to Shinning Armour instead.

Seriously, you have had so much random shit go on that you have made your own universe that you can do whatever the hell you want!!!
What're you gonna do with it?

Holy Faust, that was some crazy shit.

God I love crack-fics

3659870
Maybe it's both.

Meanwhile, a certain brown earth pony stallion and his bubbly pegasus companion just barely escaped a battle against a race of genocidal pepper shakers when they got caught in a mysterious trans-universal explosion. :pinkiecrazy:

Also, Fluttershy survived! :raritystarry:

shit just got WEIRD!:twilightoops:

:derpyderp2::rainbowderp::pinkiegasp::twilightoops:

OOoooookaaaayy...........I didn't really see the "Armada" of the Multiverse "Angle" coming at all. Nice touch though. :pinkiehappy:
Very interesting using most of the other "versions" of the Mane-Six. Though now I feel sorry for Dusk and his friends. :pinkiesad2:
It would be interesting to see a sequel to this.

:fluttershysad: "If that's ok with you- I mean."

If no Sequel happens, then oh well. You did a great job on this.
mothership.sg/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/applause.gif

3659881
*headasplode*

“‘This isn’t a fic. This is literary masturbation. You probably wrote this garbage in the dark with the lights off, the door locked, and your pants pulled down. When you were done, you felt a sense of deep shame.”
“I’m sorry, was that too complicated for you? Let me put this in terms you might be able to understand: This. Fic. Sucks.’”

Dammit...I'll never be able to show another fic on this site again...:facehoof:

Huh.....:rainbowderp: What just......:fluttershyouch: Never mind, it's probably better if I don't ask.:applejackconfused:

This... this.... THIS IS THE MOST GENIUS(Awesome,sexy,bestest) FIC I HAVE EVER READ (and I've read plenty O' fics)

3659820

I expected it all to be some sort of misunderstanding. I didn't expect over nine hundred different versions of the Mane Six to attempt to get him for one thing or another. I don't think it was bad, maybe a little over-the-top, but I enjoyed it. Good job.

3659924
I originally intended it to be a lesson on flaming people. Then I said, "to hell with it", drank some Mountain Dew, and wrote this.

*Head explodes!*

***CRITICAL ERROR***

A problem has been detected and the Brain has been shut down to prevent damage to your mind.

BRAIN.EXE HAS STOPPED RESPONDING, SELF-TERMINATING

If this is the first time you have seen this Stop error screen, restart your mind. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any recent fanfictions were read and understood correctly. If this is a newer fiction, please ask the author for updates. If this problem persists, please attempt to unread any recently read fictions and restart your mind as normal.








i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/503/835/5b0.jpg




I also think the author ended up getting bored with this one, and decided this was going to suffice.

After she says the serum thing:
"Dusty! Kill it, kill it with fire!"

Did anyone else's head explode? :derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment