• Published 19th Jul 2013
  • 9,715 Views, 393 Comments

Twilight Velvet's Creative Spark - Naughty_Ranko



Twilight Velvet, in her time a famed romance novelist, visits her daughter in Ponyville to finish her latest work. Will her romantic encounters give her the inspiration she needs?

Comments ( 25 )

WHOO HOO!

Title alone got my interest!

~Skeeter The Lurker

Glad to hear it!:raritystarry:

3081025
Heh heh, nope. The double meaning was actually intentional.:twilightsheepish:
Congratulations, you won another one of my "Whose dirty mind will catch it first" awards.

I bet it'll be like that scene from the Money Pit when Night Light finds out just what Twilight Velvet did.
*Twilight tells Night Light what happened when he's half asleep and acts as if he's okay with it.*
*Goes back to bed, turns off light, realizes what she just said, and turns light back on*
"YOU WHORE!":rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Not a bad story. Could have done without the sudden war from nowhere, since that did take away from all the lighthearted sex and fun going on. The change-up wouldn't have felt so jarring had you foreshadowed it better. It was fairly well-written, though I did notice the odd misused word, here and there. All in all, a pretty good story. :twilightsmile:

3888063
Well, I did say in the prologue that he was almost as tall as Velvet from a physical description standpoint. That makes him at least older than the show.

3639014 Huh. I always thought that "M" stood for N\urture.

4211393

Thank you for lowering the majority of male readers' self-esteem Velvet.:ajbemused:

Well, it is the truth. Size does matter. Any woman who says otherwise is a liar. But I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. While size does matter, it doesn't necessarily mean that bigger is better. It's a matter of fit. A friend of mine, who is quite a bit smaller than me, once send a prospective lover home, because he was too big. I hope that helps you self-esteem a little.

4211463

... Did he knew what he said then? Did he knew what it meant? Do ponies in this universe eat meat? :applejackconfused:

Hm, ... Guess I hadn't thought about that. Sometimes it really annoys me that I can't use meat-based analogies based on the fact ponies are vegetarians.

I'm gonna say the ponies here don't eat meat, but they are not the only sentient species in Equestria. As a matter of fact Thunderlane is 1/8th griffon and whenever great-uncle Joe the Griffon visits, the family secretly stuffs a turkey (which was a terminally ill turkey that Fluttershy euthanized to spare him the pain of living:fluttercry:), so great-uncle Joe can have meat. Because griffons are a cross between lions and eagles who both eat meat.

... Would you buy that?:twilightblush:

4211657

A friend of mine, who is quite a bit smaller than me, once send a prospective lover home, because he was too big.

... Wait, I'm confused of the wording here. Are you trying to say your friend was too big for this prospective lover, or was it the other way around? And how do you know all girls want big dicks no matter what they say otherwise? Sounds like you're a guy yourself, and we can't exactly put ourselves in the opposite sex's shoes (unless you want to go through a sex change) to see if that's legit. Unless you had some bad experience with past girlfriends, I can understand your reasoning behind your claim, and even though both guys and girls are shallow on some aspects of relationships, I just can't help but not think that EVERY girl would be in a relationship with a guy just for their 8+ in. schlong; otherwise, every guy would pretty much act like total assholes with that notion, and think the girls would never leave them.

I'm gonna say the ponies here don't eat meat, but they are not the only sentient species in Equestria. As a matter of fact Thunderlane is 1/8th griffon and whenever great-uncle Joe the Griffon visits, the family secretly stuffs a turkey (which was a terminally ill turkey that Fluttershy euthanized to spare him the pain of living:fluttercry:), so great-uncle Joe can have meat. Because griffons are a cross between lions and eagles who both eat meat.
... Would you buy that?:twilightblush:

...
cdn2.crushable.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/president-obama.jpg

4215667

Wait, I'm confused of the wording here. Are you trying to say your friend was too big for this prospective lover, or was it the other way around? And how do you know all girls want big dicks no matter what they say otherwise? Sounds like you're a guy yourself,

Okay, I might have worded that a little confusingly.
1. I am a woman. Says so right in my short bio. (Although I don't wish to speak for all women, only myself.)
2. The friend I'm talking about is also a woman.
3. When I say she's smaller than me, I mean in stature. Her height is less than 160 cm.
4. That's why she sent the guy packing, when she saw his huge dick. Basically she was afraid he'd spear her. And that's what I meant. There is such a thing as too big as in 'it would fucking hurt to have that thing in me'.

That's why I said:

While size does matter, it doesn't necessarily mean that bigger is better.

Get the picture now?

And yes, a larger tool will to a certain extent always be more pleasurable for the woman, because it reaches more of the sensitive spots. Deal with it. Doesn't mean I'll take a jackass with a huge member over a nice guy with a smaller one who makes up for it in other ways. Sex and a relationship are not the same thing.

4216159
Okay, I got the picture now. Thank you for clarifying.

Really wanted a final 'reunion' chapter with Velvet and Night fluffy romantic sex...

So good till the end. Also Twilight Velvet cheated on her husband while he was imprisoned in a changeling cocoon. Only after 6 months does Chrysalis decide to look outside her country for her son? Why did Twilight Velvet become an Alicorn?

4659665
Thanks.

Only after 6 months does Chrysalis decide to look outside her country for her son?

Well, he's an adult and they don't have the best relationship. So Chrissy didn't actually realize he was gone untl she tried to contact him for one reason or another. And we don't know where else she has looked so far.

Why did Twilight Velvet become an Alicorn?

Long answer: Because she received power from two alicorns (Twilight and Cadence) after getting a boost from the elements. That's just too much raw magic for a unicorn body to handle, so she turned into an alicorn temporarily.
Short answer: Because it made her 20% cooler!:rainbowkiss:

There's a Twilight Velvet character tag now.

5154026
Awesome. Thanks for pointng that out!

Riz

5154579 What is Spike's place in Twilight's family ? Adopted lil brother or ..... ?

5320710
Something like that. He considers Twilight his big sister and Velvet his aunt. (Which doesn't really make sense, considering how those two are related. But since Spike isn't related by blood it kinda works.)

This was a delightful story and very fun to read! I laughed so many times! I love how true you stayed to the personalities of the characters. I want to see more of Twilight Velvet as you've made her here. You've made her a gem of a character, adorable, desirable, and lovable.
I'll admit, I switched a few things around while reading to change it from anthro to pony. Unsuccessfully a few times; I prefer straight pony or human, and that's coming from a former furry and (continuing) furry artist.
I didn't much care for the diamond dogs chapter. I felt conflicted and ill "watching" her have to go to those levels to find her daughter. In all seriousness, I applaud you for showing just how far a mother is willing to go in order to save her child and how truly sickening those situations are. You did a wonderful job!
On the war chapters... I get plenty of that from Fallout: Equestria. It seemed really out of place until the the ending became obvious and how she was going to beat him. It was also painfully obvious who the changeling was from the Diamond Dogs chapter.

All in all, a great read and well worth anyone's time. :raritywink:

6836280
Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it.:twilightsmile: Looking back on the story now, the war subplot was probably a mistake. It was kinda necessary in the way the story played out, providing a reason for the Mane 6 to leave Ponyville and setting up for the Spike & Rarity chapter. But it really was too drastic a change in tone for many readers. If I were to write this story now, I'd definitely do it differently.

Loved this story! Instant like and fave! *pulls out a bottle* Here's some wine for ya! :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment