• Published 20th Feb 2013
  • 10,513 Views, 165 Comments

Lyra, Quit Horsing Around! - darf



Lyra and Bonbon have a spat over Lyra's horsey fetish, but make amends... with sexy results!

  • ...
52
 165
 10,513
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 110 )

That is the single greatest pic of bon bon i have ever seen...

And the story aint half bad either:scootangel:

Commence read.

Now for the possible crossover into a five-some with the Anon and pony Lyra and Bon Bon?

Aquaman #3 · Feb 20th, 2013 · · 2 ·

>humans

... well, go on, then.

EDIT: And of course I only get one chapter of actual lesbian fun. Should've known better, man. I should definitely have known better.

Eeeeeewww. Why would anyone want to clop to humans? That's just gross.

Comment posted by GlitchyProductions deleted Feb 20th, 2013

Hue. I will read this when I can. :twilightsheepish:

Another darf story. Yes.:pinkiehappy:

Aaaaand instant feature box, as usual.

2152377 Errrr- most humans?
:facehoof:

I guess it counts since it does involve equine sex.

2152752
Sarcasm, it's a wonderful thing.

Darf. You like human too much. I want more pony from you, you amazing author you.

Came for the cover art, stayed for the story.

DAMN YOU I WAS GONNA USE THAT PIC

you.....yes, you! take all of my FUCKING YES!!!

2153176 You could still use it.:rainbowhuh:

Darf... stahp. You're confusing my boner.

Trigger Warning: Humanized.

Oh hai instant favorite from me. I'll take this clop over anthro/pony any day of the week, sir.

Now I have quite a few too many clopfics in my favorites, but that there Darf boy had ta go n' write s'more of it.

And I was hoping I could be on this site for more than porn. :ajbemused:

2152842 I just made an idiot out of myself, didn't I?:derpytongue2:
Admittedly, sarcasm can be a little harder to pinpoint on the internet.:twilightsheepish:

2153939
That's true, not noticing sarcasm happens to everyone :)

Okay, now before I give this a looksy, because I definitely will:

Trigger Warning for humanized?? What the floating hay? :rainbowhuh:

EDIT: Ha, bestiality in a humanized clopfic! I... honestly didn't expect that, somehow. XD I think maybe I expected horseplay with a equi-dildo or some other compromise, but this is a lot better!

Gross what kind of sick person writes clop ewww :p

HumaniZZeD? What the blah what? Well, here's two staches anyways. BTW I'm going to start now.:moustache::moustache:

Yes. Need more be said?

Darf, you truly are a master of clop. You somehow made a horse show attractive. I feel guilty for enjoying this, but at the same time, well, I'm enjoying this!

Guess I better buckle in. Is the seat sticky? Why does the seatbelt smell funny?

Now this is a good piece of clop. :rainbowderp:

I think the real trigger warning would be 'humans horse-fucking' Stangely enough I don't have any problemswith it even though I preffer clean human.

This is so fucking good.

...Well. That happened. Note: actual real life experiences probably vary. A LOT. Have an upvote for execution but this was one was a tad...strange. You and Lyra, darf. You do some strange things with her...

Hmm, the sex actually makes this story weaker. The first two chapters are pretty nice with exploring Bonbon's and Lyra's relationship and setting them up, and the lesbian-sex scene actually flows very well into that. Then we get to the last two chapters and their established personalities make way for standart pornstar 1 and 2.

That said, the whole thing is still ridiculously well written. Your descriptions, while not very sexy, are very vivid and compell the reader to read on and the overall flow of the story very seldomly felt forced (except for the transition to the farm as I said).

I may have missed it, but I think the real question is, 'What happened to Caramel?'

As I have with a great number of your past works, darf, I greatly enjoyed this story.

Something that worries me, however, is the degree at which this has to do with MLP:FiM. Now, I know that a lot of people are going to downvote this comment simply for saying this, but before anybody jumps down my throat, take a moment to think. If you take out Bonbon and Lyra's names in this fic, and call them, say, Jenny and Susanne, would you have had any idea that you just read a MLP:FiM fic? Yes, Bonbon works in a sweet shop, and Lyra is sexually obsessed with something that she is not. Oh, and their hair. That's about the extent that I saw.

A lot of people aren't going to agree with me when I say this, but the story in itself has about as much to do with the show as that Red Thrush story did. Names, appearances, interests. An interesting and enjoyable read, it is for certain. There's just not enough FiM about the fic to say for certain that it belongs.

2156280 Eeyup. Figured that out. And was like "ooookay then." Lol.

I hate humans, so I'm not going to read this story, but I upvoted for the trigger warning.

2157768

This. All of this. All over this. Everywhere around this.

2157768
the same thing could be said of all those second person anthro stories that have been featured recently
i'm not furthering a disagreeable precedent here
working with background characters doesn't give a lot of room to implement personality of characters in the show, but i've tried to translate aspects like the fanon dynamic of the relationship, lyra's obsessive behaviour (with horses instead of humans in this instance), her proclivity for hands (work as a prosthetics researcher), bonbon's job, etc.
the problem you're outlining is one with humanized fics in general, the separation being the universe the happenstance are set in, and the dictation of the personalities of the characters. this story wouldn't have benefited if it was 'set' in equestria, but the dynamic and elements of the premise would be the same. they'd also be the same if they were both ponies and lyra was obsessed with humans.
i don't disagree with the tenuous link to the content of the show, but if you're taking issue with my execution here, there are a great many examples of far worse offenders that haven't at least taken consideration to include aspects to link the story to what we know about the characters selected

i can do anthro next time, if that will get me a free pass

I WAS NEVER HERE!! Does everyone understand me??

Jokes aside, when I first read a clopfic I thought it was hilarious and I think I might have looked a bit like this -> :rainbowlaugh: but now it doesn't seem so different from regular porn.

Anyway, the reason I'm telling you this is that you made me realize how far I've come (no pun intended) or how far I've fallen depending on ones views on the subject.

So I think it's time I leave before I make a complete fool of myself, if I haven't already, but I will be back... eventually... Yeah so bye.

I'm going to hell....

...Okay. I can live with this.
I will not upvote or downvote. I will not favorite or track.
I will merely give my approval. And leave you in peace.
encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdXBMyangZwSgXCJ5orXkCmYkFh24K4urw7UA4FDUeznVkFVAL

(Insert positive comment here, as reader's mind hasn't started working again yet after "that":trollestia:)

darf....i enjoy ur fics....a little too much. i got my girlfriend to clop to this. lol. she loves lyra, like...alot!

Login or register to comment