• Published 11th Dec 2021
  • 10,194 Views, 697 Comments

I have Zero Attack Power, Yet I Must Fight - Jest



A disabled man bests a stranger in a game and is transported to another world. Though he probably should have considered his stats a little more as he ended up as a tree. One with necromantic powers, but a tree nonetheless.

Comments ( 14 )

..... My favorite holiday wasn't far off, and though the ponies didn't know anything about it until I introduced it, they were excited.

Uhm......per the Catholic Church (and the Anglicans/Episcopalians) November 1 was "All Saints' Day" or "All Hallows' Day". & of course Halloween was a contraction for the night before "All Hallows' Evening" & the ponies have doubtless never heard of it.

However, per the S2 episode "Luna Eclipsed" the ponies have "Nightmare Night" which is very similar.

:applejackconfused:

“I have a bit of a problem. You see there is a place I can't go where a bunch of rather dastardly people have held up in order to do a spell that will have dire consequences for you, and everyone for that matter,” Jest explained. “Real end of the world type stuff. You know how it is.”

holed
:trollestia:

Wait so is this just a crossover with the sequel or is this the end of the fic?

11733940
lol no, this is just a side story. If you want to check it out, head over to the link. If that ain't your cup of tea regular updates will be returning shortly regardless.

I hated that he was right, and I hated how much of my thoughts were garbled by his presence seemingly throwing my brain for a loop.

“Sorry mate, I’m not doing that consciously, it's just a thing,” Jest declared, shrugging to himself.

“Alright, I guess I’ll help you,” I muttered somewhat bitterly.

I find it strange that he is not concerned nor questioning this

Oh geez, I see Mother of All and Zero Attack, how many uploads today? 4? 5? 7?!

11734402
In total there was 7 yesterday.

An interesting hook. Wonder "Jest" will prove to be interesting

Any chance of the narrative returning to this story or will that take a bit?

11736081
The side story is halfway through already. Supporters can request more of just this one though, so its up to them.

I love how you do this. It's always entertaining. And now to check out this crossing swords.

Wait this is a sequel to Mother of All?

11838230
Yes and no. If you read the story you'll know what I mean.

Login or register to comment