• Published 9th Nov 2020
  • 7,673 Views, 3,024 Comments

Terraria: Friendship Is Magic - Pomp-Neigh



The Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, and Zecora are dragged into a land of beauty, magic, wonder, and chaos: Terraria.

  • ...
17
 3,024
 7,673

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 82 - Boss Battle: Skeletron Pt: 1

-TERRARIA, HOME TOWN-

“The Wall Of Flesh?!”celebes questions in disbelief. “This must’ve happened while I was on the moon... what did they do to The Hallow?!”

“The Wall Of Flesh? What’s that?” Twilight questions

“I’m disappointed that you seem ignorant of the whole affair, dryad,” Yharim comments as he then turns to pinkamena and says: “Enough chit chat. Now go forth, Pinkamena.” He then starts to slowly fade out of existence to which everyone else present shouts in unison:

“WAIT!”

“What did Legion do to The Hallow?!” Celebes The Dryad inquires.

“Get back here you coward!” Linn exclaims.

“What about my friends and family?!” Shadow Thunder shouts.

“I’m sure you all have tons of questions but they shall be answered in time. Besides, why should I spoil all the fun? It was nice… chatting with you all, especially you, Twilight. Also, don’t forget that I still have your sister’s life force, Pinkamena. I expect you to return to the hideout after this is all over.” Yharim says before he disappears completely; leaving behind Pinkamena in the process. The dark pink pony then sighs as she says:

“Looks like It’s time… no hard feelings, everyone.”

A grey aura starts to consume Pinkamena as she raises her head and roars out to the night sky. Everyone present stares in horror as two skeletal arms starts to form behind the dark pink pony followed by the main abomination that struck fear into them all. A large skull with a red aura inside of its empty eye sockets followed soon after with razor sharp teeth, snarling hungrily towards its prey. A rumbling echoes out from the monstrosity followed by a momentary chuckle before the new entity says:

“It’s time to dance and this skeleton’s got a bone to rip from all of you.”

Everyone floating before Skeletron and Pinkamena were still momentarily stunned as Twilight comments:

“T-that’s… Skeletron? It’s such a… nightmare.”

“Grogar… lord of the undead and the scourge of the north,” Celebes says as she prepares to attack with her Fiery Greatsword. “You should’ve stayed dead, Grogar!”

“Ah, little dryad. I thought your kind was supposed to be extinct…” Skeletron/Grogar responds.

“Says the former giant who was also the last of his kind. Before becoming this abomination, that is.”

“I’ve had enough with idle talks and I’ve waited long enough! Let the carnage commence!” Skeletron roars out as he sends forth both of his skeletal appendages.

“Get out of the way!” Starlight exclaims upon which her fellow allies heeds her warning and takes action. Tori vanishes via a cloud of smoke as they then reappear behind Pinkamena and prepares to strike.

[SHLINK]

The sound of clashing blades echoes as Tori’s kunai-like weapon is blocked by Pinkamena’s Bloody Rupture, her own dagger-like weapon.

“A rogue ninja? Great… Now I have to watch my back while I-” Suddenly, the dark pink pony’s words were cut off by a flapping of wings as she turned towards a dark pegasus who was about to attack her head on before vanishing into a shroud of shadows.

“What the buck?” The dark pink mare says in confusion as Shadow Thunder reappears above her head all while Tori vanishes once more. The dark pegasus had a ball of black energy held within his left front hoof and prepared to slam it down upon pinkamena’s form. That is until another limb of Skeletron blocks it, much to Shadow Thunder’s confusion. The pegasus flaps his wing and gains a short distance away from pinkamena as he says:

“Wait, I thought there were only two arms?”

“Not exactly,” Pinkamena responds as she conjures forth three more skeletal arms, which results in four skeletal limbs surrounding her although they are smaller than the larger arms that were currently contending with Twilight, Celebes, and Linn. All the while, Skeletron’s skull was floating towards the moon as the entity’s eye socket glows with red energy.

“Skelly has so much more power at his disposal which can be called upon by a willing host. Ironic as that is...” Pinkamena replies as she sends forth two of her own skeletal appendages to attack Shadow Thunder, keeping the other two nearby in preparation for a certain humanoid-bird ninja as she says internally:

-Come on out, birdie. I won’t let you sneak up on me again.-

Observing her from the darkness and with incredible subterfuge, Tori takes notice of this action as they say internally:

“Very wise… she’s keeping those limbs at the ready to counter my next attack. In that case…” Tori then conjures a set of explosives and says: “Let’s test how effective your defense is.” The bird-like entity then reveals them self as they toss the bombs towards Pinkamena, resulting in an explosion. Tori waits to observe if the explosives left their mark but was surprised to see a barrier of bones which materialized itself in order to protect the dark pink mare. The barrier of bones then shoots forth with the intention of ramming into Tori, to which the humanoid bird barely manages to avoid thanks to their smaller size.

Meanwhile, Shadow Thunder continues to avoid Pinkamena’s skeletal appendages attacks as she controls them to her whim and makes them chase the dark pegasus.

Twilight, Starlight, Celebes, and Linn try their best to avoid the two large skeletal arms of Skeletron as the appendages swings at them violently and even attempts to punch them as they close themselves into a fist and rushes forth with frightening force.

Down below, everyone else in Home Town continues to fight off the nearly endless horde of undead. The ponies, terrarians, zebra, lihzhard, and even a handful of slimes, courtesy of Fluttershy, managed to create a form of barricade around themselves by using the remains of destroyed structures. The struggle in Home Town against the undead, both in the skies and on the earth below, continues to rage on until a horrifying scenario takes place.

“Rise my Blood Moon!” The skull of Skeletron exclaims as the night sky is covered in a blanket of crimson red. In addition, the moon itself also took on this coloration and if one were to look closely, they could’ve sworn they could see the facial features of a skull. In an instant, all of the zombies starts to mutate before everyone’s very eyes as blood starts to come gushing out of them, turning them into another form of undead: Blood Zombie.

Steven takes notice of this and comments: “Oh no, it’s just like seven years ago… The Blood Moon!”

“Yeah… I remember it like it was yesterday, damn thing tore apart my tavern.” Ross Bosman says as he continues to fire away at the undead with his Musket from behind the safety of the makeshift barrier.

“Oh my goodness… I hope Twilight and the others are safe up there.” Rarity says worryingly.

“Don’t worry about her, she and the others are too awesome to fail. They can handle that big skeleton dude but we need to get rid of these undead for them!” Rainbow Dash exclaims as she fires her Minishark, killing some of the flying undead entities in the process.

“I need to get up there to help my sister!” Pinkie Pie shouts as she looks towards her sister who was floating high above with noticeably two skeletal arms, floating by her side.

“We can help her by defeating the undead and by keeping you safe. Remember, you have to be ready to use the Muramasa!” Candymena responds as she fires a shotgun and takes out a number of undead from just beyond the barricade. Incidentally, Ceeman The Arms Dealer sees this and says:

“How the fuck did you get my shotgun?!”

In the background, Fluttershy converses with Princess Pinkie as she says:

“Oh my, Princess Pinkie… should I call upon The Slime Gods to help Twilight and the others?”

“They will be fine, Goddess Fluttershy. I agree with what Rainbow Dash said, we need to-” Suddenly, the slime Princess’s words were cut off by what happens next as everyone within the barricade looks up towards the sky in absolute bafflement.

All of the undead starts to float into the air and are being sucked towards Skeletron. The flesh of the undead starts to disappear; leaving behind only their bones as a result. Twilight, Starlight, Tori, Linn, Shadow Thunder, and Celebes all retreated to a safe distance as they come together into a group.

Pinkamena looks up at Skeletron’s skull as she questions internally: -What the hell are you planning, Skelly?-

The skeletal remains of the undead starts to fuse with Skeletron in addition to the entity’s two large skeletal arms. Everyone, aside from Pinkamena, gasps in shock as they finally take notice of what Skeletron was doing. The bones of all the undead start to morph into multiple large skeletal limbs in addition to three other skulls which were noticeably smaller than the original. A red orb starts to form into the eye socket of all four skulls which seemed to act as their ‘Eye’.

Fluttershy watches in horror as her eyes widen and her mouth drops agape. Princess Pinkie then laughs nervously as she says:

“On second thought, Fluttershy… go ahead and call them…”

Author's Note:

Character inventory/equipment:

Fluttershy: Bee Armor(pony, equipped), The Bees Knees, Eviscerator, Slime Staff, Finch Staff, Snow Flinx Staff, Hornet Staff, Blood Clot Staff, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Healing Potion, Honey Comb(equipped), Brain Of Confusion, Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount.

Rainbow Dash: Crimson Armor(pony, equipped), Star Cannon, Minishark, Eviscerator, Aquatic Discharge, Bloody Rupture, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Healing Potion, Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Victory Shard, Slime Mount.

Zecora: Crimson Armor(zebra, equipped), Dune Hopper, Sausage Maker, Beenade, Tooth Ball, Aorta, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Various Potions, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Sand Cloak(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Bloodstained Gloves(equipped), Honeyed Goggles.

Starlight Glimmer: Magic Hat(pony, equipped), Mystic Robes(pony, equipped), Blood Bath, Starfury, Vein Burster, Storm Spray, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Healing Potion, Victory Shard, Rocket Boots(equipped), Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Slime Mount.

Rarity: Bee Armor(pony, equipped), Blood Bath, Bee Gun, Hornet Staff, Snow Flinx Staff, Ice Mirror, Blood Clot Staff, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Magic Hat, Mystic Robes, Rocket Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Slime Mount.

Applejack: Crimson Armor(pony, equipped), Blade Of Grass, Vein Burster, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Rope, Metal Detector, Healing Potion, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Flurry Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount.

Twilight Sparkle: Magic Hat(pony, equipped), Mystic Robes(pony, equipped), Blood Bath, Storm Spray, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Ichor, Victory Shards, Rocket Boots(equipped), Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Slime Mount.

Pinkie Pie: Crimson Armor(pony, equipped), Vein Burster, Bloody Rupture x2, Aorta, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Metal Detector, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Flurry Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount, The Blood Butcherer.

PreviousChapters Next