• Published 9th Nov 2020
  • 7,619 Views, 3,024 Comments

Terraria: Friendship Is Magic - Pomp-Neigh



The Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, and Zecora are dragged into a land of beauty, magic, wonder, and chaos: Terraria.

  • ...
17
 3,024
 7,619

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 92 - Origins Of Ocram Pt: 2

Some time before The Moon Lord escapes its confines and breaches Equus:

-THE CORRUPTION, POCKET DIMENSION-

Having reverted back to their base form and three years after escaping Dr Draedon’s lab, The Hivemind was now within the confines of a pocket dimension that housed what was left of The Corruption. The entity spent those three years honing and perfecting its powers all while The Hivemind waited patiently for an opportunity. Little did the entity know, The Corruption’s moment would soon come as a certain event was about to take place.

“Soon, my glorious corruption shall flourish and all shall bear witness to its beauty. We have been preparing for our opportunity. Terraria is rich in pathways and connections to other worlds, we need only wait for-”

Suddenly, a red portal sizzles into being and opens up before The Hivemind; cutting off the entity’s words.

“What does lord Legion have to report, Tanner?” The Hivemind inquires as it takes notice of The Guide who exited the portal.

“My lord wishes for you and The Corruption to be ready. Razeem, The Moon Lord, has escaped and The Great Wall has taken notice of a particular event.”

“What event?”

“Razeem… he’s entering another world. Go forth, Ocram, and be our lord’s eyes and ears. Prepare everything for Nyarlathotep’s arrival for he wishes to drag that world into Terraria. I know not of how our lord will achieve this but I do not doubt their power.”


-TERRARIA, THE MOON-

A series of powerful blasts and various attacks echoes throughout the entire surface of the moon as an eldritch entity prepares itself to cross over into another world.

“I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED HERE!” The Moon Lord roars out as the entity then starts to retreat into the large portal that was positioned behind the eldritch monstrosity.

“You will not escape!” Celebes The Dryad roars out as she prepares to finish off her foe with The Terra Blade. However, unbeknownst to them both, another portal was opened nearby in seclusion as The Hivemind patiently awaits for an opportunity.

“Yes… that portal is exactly what we need,” The entity says as it stalks the nearby battlefield, like a predator ready to pounce onto its prey. “The Corruption has waited for long enough.”

The Dryad was currently dodging The Moon Lord’s various attacks as the entity then fires off its signature lazer from the eye that was positioned on its forehead. Celebes erects a barrier with her Terra Blade as the blast consumes the spherical defence with The Dryad held within. The blast finally dissipates but The Dryad is both angered and annoyed to see that the eldritch horror had used the opportunity to retreat into the portal.

“No! I have to end you! Be it in this world or any other, you will fall to my blade!” Celebes exclaims as she rushes into the anomaly with no hesitation.

“Now!” The Hivemind roars out as the entity leaves its hiding spot and also makes its way towards the portal with frightening speed. “The Corruption shall have what is overdue!” The entity exclaims as it enters the portal and makes its way to a world of magic, equines, and many other incredible forms of life: Equus.

End of flashback.


-EQUUS, CANTERLOT CASTLE THRONE ROOM-

After reminiscing about its past, The Hivemind lets out a small chuckle before saying:

“Now then, we think it’s time to enact our plans with The Empire. Tirek and The Great Eater can contend with that pathetic army that’s entering The Corruption’s borders.” The Hivemind then conjures forth a portal and enters the anomaly as it closes behind the mastermind of The Corruption.


Shining Armor, Tempest Shadow, Tzana, Prince Ruthorford, and King Domihaus were currently leading their forces towards Canterlot as the army cuts down various monsters of The Corruption. Magical energy blasts could be heard echoing across the infected lands along with the clashing of blades and the roars of monstrosities that were born from the infection.

Tzana and Tempest were currently fighting as a duo while they contend with a World Feeder. The two mares would dodge the worm entity’s strikes in unison as they then mounted the creature by hopping onto its head. Using her newly acquired blade, that of which was crafted from the ore, Tzana thrusted the weapon down and punctured the creature’s flesh as the entity lets out a defiant roar. Then, Tempest Shadow hopped high into the air and slammed down onto the blade with her left hind leg, pushing it further into the worm entity’s head. The creature lets out one last roar before it collides into the earth and skis a short distance before coming to a stop as it now lies dead with the two mares still standing on its corpse.

“Aww yeah! Worm boy got rekt!” Grubber exclaims from nearby as he was currently firing off some arrows from his very own bow that was crafted from The Demonite Ore.

“Something’s not right here,” Tzana comments. “Why does this feel so… easy?”

“Yeah,” Tempest responds. “Compared to our other battles with The Corruption, this fight is going a little too well. But then-”

Suddenly, a series of loud stomping echoes throughout the landscape which instantly catches the attention of the entire army. The monsters of The Corruption were now heading towards the new large entity which was drawing near the army of The Coalition.

Shining Armor’s eyes were widened in both realization and horror as he immediately recognizes the approaching being and says:

“So this is where you’ve been hiding, Lord Tirek! But. what does he have to gain from The Corruption?”

“Yak ready to pummel stupid centaur!” Prince Ruthorford exclaims.

“Domihaus agrees with yak Prince, let us defeat this-”

“Do not underestimate him,” Shining Armor interjects as he cuts off King Domihaus’s words. “That form is the same one he took on when he stole my wife’s and the other Princesses’s powers,” The unicorn Prince then narrows his features before he continues: “No… this feels even stronger than that time…”

“Welcome to The Corruption, everyone,” Lord Tirek comments all while the monstrosities of The Corruption starts to follow behind the large centaur. “I’m so glad that you’re all here because now, I get to feed!” Tirek then looks towards the monsters of The Corruption and says: “All of you hang back, they’re mine!” Upon saying those words and with the force of a coming tsunami, Tirek rushes forth with all his speed and might as his girth echoes a loud series of stomping.

Everyone within the army stands at the ready as Tzana and Tempest look towards each other, gives a nod, and starts to run towards the large form that was drawing near them.

“You remember the plan, right?” Tempest inquires.

“You’d better know what you’re doing, Tempest,” Tzana responds. “Only Grubber and I knows about you being a double agent, as far as this army is concerned. Once you go through with this, the whole army will be on your neck… as will mine.”

“Gotta keep appearances up, Tzana,” Tempest responds. “Once we get word from Princess Luna that Blueblood has been captured, we can drop this charade. Then, me and the others can take all the backlash we’ll no doubt be receiving.”

Behind the two mares, the entire army joins them in their pursuit with Shining Armor, King Domihaus, and Prince Ruthorford leading them into battle.


-THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE CASTLE, THRONE ROOM-

The party continues to go on as everyone in attendance continues to mingle. Princess Luna was the only one left who remained near the royal throne as Princess Cadence and the other leaders/representatives had joined the procession.

“We know thou all too well, Blueblood,” Luna comments in a hushed tone as she was currently observing the aforementioned unicorn drawing near a certain disguised changeling. “Thou can not ignore her beauty; thy lust is pathetically predictable.”

“Excuse me, my good mare,” Blueblood comments to which he catches the attention of the newly arrived pegasus mare. Little did he know, this was the former ruler of the changelings in disguise. “Could I interest you in joining me for some entertainment?”

“Well, that depends on what you have in mind~” The mare replies with half lidded eyes.

“My my, you’re a mare who doesn’t beat around the bush,” Blueblood says happily as his excitement was starting to implode from within. “Come with me, I have my private quarters in the western wing of the castle. I beg your pardon though for I haven’t gotten your name yet.”

“Oh don’t worry, I’ll have you screaming it in mere moments~” The mare then draws closer and leans into Blueblood’s left ear; giving it a quick nip as she whispers: “Name’s Crysella, handsome,” Crysella then pulls away before saying: “Ah! Why don’t we take some refreshments with us? Let’s just say that I’m... thirsty, in more ways than one~”

Blueblood chuckles in absolute desire as he replies:

“I am truly the luckiest stallion in this party.”

“I just have an eye for for quality,” Crysella says as she claps her hooves together and exclaims: “You there, waiter!”

“Yes, ma’am?” Capper responds.

“Give us that entire tray you have in your possession. We’ll be needing it for our private endeavors.” Crysella says with a wink. Capper then smirks as he leans into Blueblood and says with a hushed tone:

“Way to go, lover boy. By the way, does Lord Ocram have any plans for us?”

“After the celebrations are over we can discuss that further. Our time is drawing near but for now, let’s just enjoy ourselves.” Blueblood responds as he looks back towards Crysella and says: "Like I'm about to enjoy this mare."

“Are you two whispering about little old me?” Crysella inquires.

“Why yes, ma’am. I was just telling my friend here that you are quite the catch, if I may say so myself,” Capper comments as he then hands Blueblood the tray which contains a large bottle of wine along with four glasses. “Please, enjoy yourselves.”

“We intend to.” Blueblood replies as he and Crysella start to leave the throne room. However, unbeknownst to the white unicorn, he failed to see a very particular ring that Crysella had hidden beneath her left wing as Capper had stealthily passed it along to her during the exchange.

Still positioned near the throne, Princess Luna smirks as she says internally:

-Enjoy that mare’s presence whilst thy can, Blueblood. She shall become thy undoing-

PreviousChapters Next