• Published 9th Nov 2020
  • 7,615 Views, 3,024 Comments

Terraria: Friendship Is Magic - Pomp-Neigh



The Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, and Zecora are dragged into a land of beauty, magic, wonder, and chaos: Terraria.

  • ...
17
 3,024
 7,615

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 51 - The Power Of Brainiac Pt: 2

-UNKNOWN UNIVERSE-

Rainbow Dash.


A rainbow maned pegasus was currently flying over the peaceful town of Ponyville. Normally, many ponies would be shouting out to her often asking for an autograph or, in some cases, even asks her to become a potential lover. This offer coming from both stallions and mares alike. Unfortunately, none of this would ever come to pass for one simple reason: She was literally a ghost.

“Well... This is just bucking great. Sure, I can still fly, but nopony can see my awesomeness!. I’m nothing but a ghost now!”, Ghost Rainbow lets out an annoyed grunt as she says: “I went to Fluttershy’s place and no matter what I did, even she didn’t see or hear me. That giant bucking brain is such a-”

“Has anypony seen our friend?!, her name is Scootaloo!”

“If you have any information please forward it to us, the Cutie Mark Crusaders!. Myself and Apple Bloom will always be available!”

Rainbow Dash’s words were cut off by two very familiar ponies: Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom. Upon noticing the two crusaders, Rainbow begins to descend and lands right next to the aforementioned ponies. Both crusaders are desperately searching for their friend as they pass out various sheets of paper to every pony passing by. These papers had the face of Scootaloo upon them along with something that makes Rainbow Dash’s fur quake in horror: MISSING

“W-what?!, Scootalloo’s missing?!. Who in the buck would dare to take my number one fan?!, she’d never leave without telling anypony!”

“It’s no good, Sweetie Belle... Nopony’s seen her. Not since she failed that there Flight School Graduation Test, ah’m startin’ to think that she-”

“We can’t give up!, the only lead we have so far is that she was last seen in Cloudsdale. Some even say that she was spotted going into The Factory.”

As the two ponies continue to converse, Rainbow Dash narrows her features in determination and exclaims:

“Last spotted at The Factory?!, ok then!. If nopony else is gonna get to the bottom of this then by Celestia, I am!. I’m coming Scoots!”, Rainbow Dash takes off into the sky and flies at max speed towards Cloudsdale.


-THE CLOUDSDALE FACTORY-

A series of clopping hooves echoes throughout the hallways of The Cloudsdale Factory. At least that would be the case if Rainbow Dash wasn’t currently a ghost like figure. She determinedly searches behind every corner of every hallway, behind every door of every room, searching for her beloved number one fan. Admittedly, the cyan pegasus often considered Scootalloo to be a long lost sister.

“Ok, the girls said that Scootalloo was last seen here in The Factory but I checked everywhere!. Where in the hay could she-”, Suddenly, a very unique metal door is spotted towards the end of the hallway. This door was unlike any other within the facility, most noticeably, were the words that was written just above its foundation. “Restricted Access?, what the hay?. This doesn’t exist back home... Wait a second!, maybe I’m so awesome in this world that they gave me a secret part of The Factory!. It all makes sense now, I bet this world’s version of me hired Scoots and made her swear to keep it a secret!. I bet it’s like Daring-Do and that this is actually a secret organization meant to protect Equestria. Totally, awesome!”

To say that Rainbow Dash was happy would be an understatement. However, there was still another problem she faced: How to get in.

“Seriously?, what kind of ghost can’t just go right through a door or wall?... Isn’t that sort of their, thing?

Suddenly, as if her prayers were listened to and answered, the metal door opens up revealing two pegasi dress in lab coats. At least, that’s what it looked like to the cyan pegasus. Rainbow Dash suddenly takes on an annoyed expression as she says:

“Don’t tell me I hired the egghead too?, why are a bunch of nerdy pegasi leaving my secret organization’s hide out?. Well, at least I can get in now!, thanks guys!”, Rainbow exclaims happily as she rushes into the now opened section of The Factory, moments before its metal door automatically slams shut. The door startles the pegasus in the process but her eyes are widened in shock as she finally sees what this section of the facility is called. There, posted on the interior section of the door were the words:

“Rainbow Factory.”

The stunt pegasus is currently making her way through the unfamiliar section of The Rainbow Factory, she assumes that she’ll see some great organization meant to defend Equestria from all threats in secret. Little did she know, this was far from the truth.

“I can’t wait to see how Scoots is doing, I wonder if her wings managed to grow out in this world. You know... This place isn’t very bright for a secret organization. It’s kind of... Dark, where’s all the lights and-”

”Why?... Ho... But I... Please don’t... This is... Wrong!...”

Rainbow’s words were cut off as she could hear faint voices nearby, barely able to make out what she was hearing. As she drew closer, her facial features drops instantly as she could hear two very familiar voices. The words coming from one of these voices were absolutely cruel, most disturbingly, it was her voice. Rainbow continues to draw closer to the voices as she finally comes to a large room which housed a very large machine. Large vials of rainbow liquid were stored nearby as armed pegasi watched over various portions of the room. The ghost pegasus’s eyes were shot wide open in horror as she sees, her. Another Rainbow Dash wearing a lab coat similar to the other ponies who granted her access to The Rainbow Factory. Even more so was the pony who this version of the stunt pegasus clearly intends to do harm to: Scootaloo.

“How could you do this to me?!, I thought you loved me!”

“I did love you kid!, Celestia knows I did!. I’ve always known about what they did here which is why I tried soo hard to make you the best!, to be the best flyer anypony has ever seen!. I even wanted you to be better than me!. How did you repay me?, you failed!. You’re a disgrace to the pegasi!, you’re dead and worthless to everypony in Cloudsdale!. But most of all... You’re dead to me!, my love for you is now foregone!. Strap her to the machine!”

”NO!”, Ghost Rainbow Dash exclaims as she attempts to rush into her alternate self. “You take all of that back!, Scootaloo is not worthless!. I love her with all my heart!.”, Unfortunately, the ghostly pegasus simply phases right through her other world self, not effecting the entity at all. Rainbow refused to give up as she recovers and lands before her alternate self, swinging her fore hooves violently towards her foe as she screams out: “You’re not me!, you’re just a bucking psycho!, let Scootaloo go!. She has soo much to live for!, let!, her!, go!”, Despite her body’s current condition, tears begins to form and leak down the ghost pegasus’s cheeks as she continues to strike away at her lab coated counterpart.

“But don’t worry, you’re still useful for something else!.”, The lab coated Rainbow Dash exclaims as she suddenly hits a switch that was positioned just before her. Ghost Rainbow tries to hit the aforementioned switch... To no avail. She tries to plead to her other self despite knowing all too well how fruitless it would be:

“Please!, look deep into your heart and spare her!. I beg you!, please!, I know that you still love her deep down!.”

[BSHOOOOM]

The large machine, of which Scootaloo was currently bound to via a set of chains, was now activated as it slowly starts to rise the chained pegasus up into the air. There she remained elevated as her body is slowly guided towards the top portion of the machine. The chained pegasus was now before the lab coated Rainbow Dash who suddenly stops the machine and looks right into Scootaloo’s eyes.

“Any last words you worthless piece of filth?.”

“Y-you... You have beautiful eyes...”

Ghost Rainbow was now an emotional wreck as her tears managed to leak from her eyes and trail all the way down to her chest region. With a broken heart she says:

“Scootaloo... I’m here for ya kid. Hang in-”

[BSHOOOOM]

The machine fires up once more as the lab pegasus hits the switch once again. Ghost Rainbow flies into the air and hugs Scootaloo with all her might as the chained pegasus begins to weep, fresh tears flowing down her cheeks. All while being guided towards the machine’s entrance point. The ghostly pegasus couldn’t do anything, nothing to save her beloved sisterly figure, her number one fan. There was only one act of compassion Rainbow could perform: Be there for her, spiritually.”

“Scootaloo, I know you can’t hear me... You probably don’t even know that I’m here. But... I love you kid... With all my heart and soul. I’m so sorry you have to go through this... To be betrayed by... Me...”

The machine stops as Scootaloo’s body is positioned perfectly above the machination’s entrance. Both pegasi, ghost and living alike, looks down towards the chained pegasus’s imminent demise.

“Scootaloo, I want you to know that the you who lives in my world, she’s loved by everypony. She isn’t worthless and neither are you. I want you to know that I love you both, I don’t care if you’re from a whole other universe. I hope that somehow... Someday... You can be reborn into my world. If not, then maybe you could go somewhere you’ll be loved all the same-”, Suddenly, ghost Rainbow’s words were cut off as Scootaloo screams in utter fear:

“Awwwwwww!”, The once chained pegasus is now dropped into the machine, gasping and screaming in the process. The ghost pegasus, who watched on in horror, was now forced to close her eyes as the sounds of flesh being grinded against the gears of the machination echoes throughout the room and after a few moments, rainbow liquid is dispensed into a large nearby vial. Ghost Rainbow’s tears continued to flow as she grits her teeth in a combination of anger and pain.

“Good bye, Scoots... I love you...”

“Hahahahaha!, see ya never you useless piece of baggage!”

Ghost Rainbow’s eyes narrows in utter rage as she turns towards her other self, staring at her with murderous intent. She growls with gritted teeth as she scorns the entity before her and says:

“I... Am... Going... To... KILL YOU!

The pegasus rushes into the lab coated psychopath, who was still laughing manically, and swings her ghostly hooves’ at the source of her hatred.

“I HATE YOU!, I HATE ALL OF THIS!. I HATE THIS WORLD!, I DON’T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE!. LET ME OOOOUUUUT!”


-UNKNOWN UNIVERSE-

Pinkie Pie.


The party loving pony is currently hopping happily through the small town of Ponyville. Try as she might, no matter how hard the pink pony would greet anyone they simply ignored her. Not intentionally of course, this was mostly due to the fact that much like a certain other two ponies: Pinkie Pie is literally a ghost-like entity.

“This is soo weird but soo much fun too!, it’s too bad that I can’t surprise anypony like this. Oh!, I wonder what Sugarcube Corner is like here?”, Upon saying those words, the pink mare zooms off in a pink blur towards her aforementioned destination.

[DING DING]

The bell positioned over the door to Sugarcube Corner goes off as a new customer enters the establishment. However, It wasn’t ghost Pinkie who opened the door and she doesn’t enter alone as she now has a companion: This world’s Rainbow Dash. The pegasus takes a deep breath and shouts:

“Pinkie!, I’m here!”

“I’m in the kitchen, Rainbow!. Come on back!, there’s a new cupcake I want you to try for me!”

Ghost Pinkie was simply excited to see this play out before her very eyes. Despite being sent to another universe, while not entirely being here, she was having a surprisingly good time. Then again, it is Pinkie Pie.

“Ooh, a new cupcake?, I want to see this. Oh!, maybe I can copy the recipe!. Sorry this world’s me but I won’t pass this up!”, Ghost Pinkie exclaims with a mischievous smile. She and this world’s Rainbow Dash starts to make their way into the kitchen.

The ghostly pink pony’s eyes were shot wide open as she couldn’t believe what she was seeing, yet she was very happy about it: Another Pinkie Pie, this world’s party pony.

“Ooooooh, who’s this good looking mare?.”, Ghost Pinkie question’s with a smirk.

“What the hay?, you made me come here just to test a new cupcake?”

“Awww, come on Dashie... I need somepony who I know will tell me the truth if they’re good or not.”

“Then why not call Applejack?, she’s literally The Element Of Honesty...”

“Her number didn’t come up yet, silly!”

“Her what?”

“Never mind that. Now, cupcake time!”, This world’s Pinkie exclaims as she zooms off in a pink blur and returns with a brown cupcake covered in green frosting.

“That. Looks. Soo. Good.”, Ghost Pinkie comments as a lob of drool almost escapes the right side of her muzzle. Rainbow Dash sighs in defeat as she says:

“Fine, fine, I’ll eat your cupcake. I guess this isn’t too bad, I skipped breakfast after all.”, The stunt pegasus then takes the cupcake into her front left hoof. Without any hesitation, the cyan pegasus devours it whole, munches on the delicious treat, and swallows it whole with utter delight. “Mmmph, that’s some good stuff Pinkie. What’s it made out of?”

“Oh!, ponies!”

“...”

“...”

“... W-what?”, Rainbow and Ghost Pinkie question’s in unison.

“Oh yeah and there’s some sedatives in there too!, they should be taking effect right abooouut...”

“P-Pinkie... I don’t feel so... Good.”

“Hey, w-wait a second... Why is Dashie feeling bad?. Treats are supposed to be-”

“Well duh!, of course you wouldn’t feel good... You ate the sedatives, Dashie. Oh!, you also ate Mr. And Mrs. Cake!. Here’s a secret: The frosting is made from The Twins.”

[FLOP] [CRASH]

The cyan pegasus falls to the kitchen floor, instantly rendered unconscious. Ghost Pinkie stares on in shock and disbelief as she witnesses this.

“Wha... What did you do to Dashie?, why is she-”

“Unconscious?, I just explained it. I slipped sedatives into the mixture.”

“W-wait!, you can hear me?!”

“I can’t see you but yes, I can hear you... Other me.”

“B-but how?”

“Um, hellooo, we’re both Pinkie Pie... We see and do things that nopony else can ever imagine. Even from different universes we all share that in common, the difference is how we use it. Now be quiet, I’ve got some-”

“What are you going to do with her?!. Wait... What did you do to The Cakes?, The Twins?”, Ghost Pinkie interjects.

“Oh come on, I can’t be this stupid in whatever universe you came from. I’ll say it slowly so you can understand me: I. Killed. Them. All. Dashie here will join them too, we’ve got lots of cupcakes to make and ponies are the best ingredients.”

“Noooo!, please no!, don’t do it!. Leave Dashie alone!”

“You know, it’s pretty funny. I can hear your words but all it sounds like to me is: Kill her kill her kill her.”, This world’s Pinkie Pie then picks up the unconscious pegasus as she hurls Rainbow’s body onto her back. “Now stop wasting my time, other me. I’ve got some materials to harvest and this pegasus is nice and full of it.”

“Where are you taking her?!, let her go you meanie!”

“Ok, One: When has that line ever worked. Two: Simple, the same place I take everypony whos number is chosen... The cellar.”

Author's Note:

That's right ladies and gents, the "Rainbow Factory" and "Cupcakes" universes makes an appearance. With my own spin on them of course. Please check them out if you haven't seen those fanfics before. They're pretty dark but also quite enjoyable.

Character inventory/equipment:

Twilight: Staff Of Sapphire, Magic Hat (equipped), Mystic Robe (equipped), Silver pickaxe, Silver axe, 5x Dynamite, 5x Mana Potion, Rocket Boots (equipped), Slime Mount (equipped), Seabound Staff, Barinade, Storm Spray, Aquatic Discharge, Scourge Of The Desert, Dune Hopper, Sand Cloak, Victory Shards x14, Aero Stone (equipped)

Starlight: Staff Of Sapphire, Magic Hat (equipped), Mystic Robe (equipped), Starfury, Silver pickaxe, Silver axe, 5x Dynamite, 5x Mana Potion, 5x Health Potion, Rocket Boots (equipped), Slime Mount (equipped), Seabound Staff, Barinade, Storm Spray, Aquatic Discharge, Scourge Of The Desert, Dune Hopper, Sand Cloak, Victory Shards x14, Aero Stone (equipped)

Rarity: Staff Of Sapphire, Flinx Staff, Magic Hat, Mystic Robe, Silver pickaxe, Silver axe, 5x mana potion, Rocket Boots (equipped), Slime Mount (equipped), Full set of Bee Armor (Pony, Equipped), Hornet Staff, Bee Gun.

Fluttershy: Slime Staff, Flinx Staff, Finch staff, Silver pickaxe, Silver axe, 5x health potion, Slime Mount, Full set of bee armor (pony, equipped), Hornet Staff, Beenades x5, Honeyed Goggles (equipped), Nectar, Honey Comb (equipped), Hive Wand, The Bees Knees, Bee Keeper, Bee Gun.

Rainbow Dash: Full set of silver armor (pony, equipped), Silver shortsword, Musket, enchanted balloon, Silver pickaxe, Silver axe, 5x Dynamite, Minishark, 5x Health potion, Slime Mount (equipped), Seabound Staff, Barinade, Storm Spray, Aquatic Discharge, Scourge Of The Desert, Dune Hopper, Sand Cloak, Victory Shards x14, Aero Stone (equipped)

Applejack: Full set of silver armor (pony, equipped), Silver pickaxe, Silver axe, Rocket boots (equipped), Rope, Slime Mount, Blade Of Grass, Beenades x5, Honeyed Goggles (equipped), Nectar, Honey Comb (equipped), Hive Wand, The Bees Knees, Bee Keeper, Metal Detector, Flurry Boots.

Pinkie Pie: Full set of silver armor (pony, equipped), Silver pickaxe, Silver axe, Rocket boots (equipped), Slime Mount, Full set of bee armor (pony), Hornet Staff, Beenades x5, Honeyed Goggles (equipped), Nectar, Honey Comb (equipped), Hive Wand, The Bees Knees, Bee Keeper, Bee Gun, Metal Detector, Flurry Boots.

Zecora: Flinx Staff, Blowgun, Javelins, Silver Pickaxe, Silver axe, Rocket boots (equipped), various potions, Full set of bee armor (zebra, equipped), Hornet Staff, Beenades x5, Honeyed Goggles (equipped), Nectar, Honey Comb (equipped), Hive Wand, The Bees Knees, Bee Keeper, Bee Gun.

PreviousChapters Next