• Published 9th Nov 2020
  • 7,623 Views, 3,024 Comments

Terraria: Friendship Is Magic - Pomp-Neigh



The Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, and Zecora are dragged into a land of beauty, magic, wonder, and chaos: Terraria.

  • ...
17
 3,024
 7,623

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 133 - Terrarium.

-TERRARIA, THE UNDERWORLD-

Taking a moment to recollect their words, Tanner The Doll goes silent after the revelation of both Terra and Xuroc. The trio before the doll, which were in the form of two ponies and a zebra, were absolutely in awe at this revelation.

Regaining some of her composure, Twilight in particular comments:

“This is absolutely mind boggling… the dryads are connected to the creator of all reality?”

“Well, one of its creators. For you see, even Xurloc contributed to the universe’s creation so it wouldn’t be accurate to say that Terra made everything. However, we guides are also connected to Terra but play a different role in comparison to the dryads.” The doll responds.

“This is all simply a marvel and leaves me in awe; what is the role Terra proposed to you all?” Zecora inquires.

“The dryads are meant to physically shape the world with the guidance, and blessings, of Terra herself.” The ears of the trio before Tanner flickers in response. “As for the station of The Guide, and as I’m sure you probably know by now, it is our duty to help those who would keep this world safe from world ending events, tyrants, and monstrosities. In addition, The Guide is also the keeper of all knowledge in regards to Terraria’s history, present, and even its future.”

“Now I understand,” Starlight comments with a raised forehoof. “The dryads were the best option for Terra to connect the seal that binds, well…” Starlight nervously looks towards Twilight and hesitates to go any further. Taking notice of this, Twilight says:

“It’s fine, Starlight,” The alicorn turns her gaze towards the doll. “So I kind of understand the end results of the battle with Yharim, but how did I become the reincarnation of this world’s, Twilight? And what exactly did Yharim do to her that made her become so monstrous?”

“That is another reason as to why I brought up Terra, and Xeroc,” The doll responds. “Yharim somehow managed to call upon the powers of the Old God and heartlessly corrupted Twilight Sparkle, the third lost sibling to Daybringer and Nightcrawler. During the conflict, the duo unfortunately met their ends to The Devourer.”

“That’s horrible!” Starlight exclaims as her ears perk up. “Yharim forced the siblings to combat each other?! And had one of them kill the other two?!”

A momentary silence overtook the cell before the doll breaks it and replies:

“That’s unfortunately what happened on that fateful day. I’d rather give you the full details of it someplace safer, but what I’m telling you now are the key factors of the battle with Yharim, when the Time Of The Ancients came to an end and those who still remained alive went into a slumber, or into hiding.”

“So, what exactly did Harmony do?” Twilight questions.

“Ah, I was just getting to that. For you see, all hope wasn’t lost for the siblings that day. You remember when I mentioned Harmony’s plan?” The trio nods in response. “At the very end of the conflict, Harmony was able to draw out what was left of the souls of Daybringer, Nightcrawler… and you, Twilight. You are a fragment of The Devourer’s true self, a piece of its soul that Harmony managed to preserve.”

“But that still leaves one question, despite our lesson: How did Twilight become born to Equus?” Zecora inquires.

“It’s simple… Harmony’s Ark Plan.”


-TERRARIA, THE JUNGLE BIOME OUTSKIRTS-

After hearing Pinkie Pie’s tale, and having defeated the demon hordes with the assistance of Brynhilda and the seraphs, the denizens of Home Town now stood before the pentagram as Magius The Wizard questions:

“How did you manage to cut off this breach even though it’s clearly still active?”

“The blessing of Athena cuts them off from entering our world. The pentagram is still active and we ourselves could enter it, but they can’t escape from this breach.”

“So what are we waiting for?!” Ceeman The Arms Dealer exclaims. “Let’s go get the others back from the fucking pits of The Underworld. I say we jump in there and-”

None of you are ready,” Brynhilda interjects. “Do you honestly think that going into The Underworld, unprepared, is a good idea? If the endless numbers of demons there don’t kill you, Nyarlathotep, will. And that’s not even including The Brimstone Crags.”

These words cause various members of the group to look at each other with worry, while others simply ponder on the seraph’s warning. Then, Linn breaks the silence and says:

“Brynhilda’s right. Invading The Underworld isn’t something one should ever do so lightly. Let us train ourselves, hone our equipment, and increase our might. However, I’m still worried about the others,” Linn then takes on a saddened expression as the pink haired terrarian looks to her own hands, and says: “I was right there… Twilight was right there before me, and I couldn’t do a damned thing to get her out of that barrier.”

“I know how you feel, Linn,” Shadow Thunder comments as he walks forth. “It’s how I felt after I failed to free, Starlight. Sh-she told me to stop… to not use all my strength to free her… but I couldn’t. I just had to get her out of there, and I failed.”

“Don’t do that to yourself, darling,” Rarity responds as she too walks towards the dark pegasus and Linn. “Starlight does not blame you for what happened. She probably just didn’t want you to hurt yourself in trying to free her.”

Shockingly, the dark stallion feels a hand rest itself onto his right shoulder as he turns his gaze towards a certain kenku. Tori pats the pegasus’s shoulders twice before walking forth and soon standing alongside Linn. This leaves behind a very confused pegasus as he goes on to say internally:

-I wonder what that was for? Wait… did Tori already know about me and Starlight?- The dark pegasus then chuckles to himself. -I just can’t understand that kenku sometimes-

……….

“So how do we start preparing for The Underworld, darlings?” Rarity questions. Brynhilda simply chuckles in response before saying:

“I know just the guy to train you all. Now, you mentioned that you met an Ancient in The Dungeon, yes?”

This causes various members of Home Town to nod in response, which prompts Brynhilda to continue:

“Like Greed, there is another Ancient who we ca-”

“Anubis.” Tori interjects with Anubis’s voice. This causes many among the group to stare at the kenku in shock as Celebes The Dryad goes on to say:

“Ok, seriously, just what the heck did Applejack’s group go through? They met an Ancient as well?”

Tori nods in response. Although the kenku had informed the group of Tanner’s betrayal in The Glowing Mushroom Biome, Tori didn’t have the time to tell them about meeting Anubis beforehand. Not to mention the events in The Sunken Sea.

Brynhilda half lids her eyes and flies next to Tori, before whispering into the kenku’s ear:

“Maybe we can go do our own type of tra-” Brynhilda is cut off, and starts to cough uncontrollably as Tori swiftly drops a smoke bomb. The kenku was now gone; leaving behind a coughing seraph who managed to recover her composure. However, instead of feeling rejected, she instead seemed to be more determined than ever as she exclaims with heart in her eyes:

“We love it when kenku play hard to get!”


-???-

Athena was currently sat on her throne, and still observing the group on the outskirts of The Jungle, as she facepalms herself in embarrassment and comments:

“By, Terra… Brynhilda… you embarrassing wreck.”


-TERRARIA, THE JUNGLE BIOME OUTSKIRTS-

Taking notice of the group staring at her with deadpan expressions, Brynhilda clears her throat before taking on a more serious tone and posture; saying:

“Well, anyway-”

“Nice segway…” Everyone interjects and comments in unison. Celebes in particular regains her composure and states:

“So we have a plan now. We’re going to meet up with Lord Anubis and begin our training with him. However, I’m worried about the others who are still down in The Glowing Mushroom Biome,” The Dryad then positions herself before everyone. “We’re going to split up, Shadow Thunder, Linn, Ritsu, Magius, and Tempest, you’re all going down to The Glowing Mushroom Biome. The rest of you will head to Lord Anubis’s pyramid.”

“Oh, um, what about you?” Fluttershy questions.

Celebes chuckles in response before she then walks towards the pentagram and destroys it in mere moments as she conjures forth and plunges The Bloody Edge into the anomaly. She then raises the blade overhead and says:

“I’ll meet you all there. I need to go speak to Terra.” A spire of flames consumes the dryad as she soon disappears before everyone’s eyes. A moment of silence ensues, but Brynhilda breaks it by saying:

“Soooo… anyone here knows if Tori is single?”

“For the love of Terra...”
“Sweet Celestia…”


-???-

In a pillar of flames mixed with light, Celebes reappears within what seems to be a vibrant realm of emerald green. All around The Dryad was a beautiful display of gems, crystals, and the ever present emerald lighting of this unknown biome.

The Dryad takes a few steps forward and there, positioned just before her very eyes, was what appeared to be a tree made entirely of the emeralds. Celebes kneels down before the tree shaped object and says in loving tone:

“Forgive me for being away for a short while, Terra," Celebes takes in her surroundings once more before she continues: "Terrarium looks just as beautiful as ever. However, There is something I wish to discuss with you.”

A powerful motherly voice that could put anyone else to shame echoes throughout the biome, and originates from the emerald tree, as the voice responds:

“It is quite alright, my faithful dryad. I already suspect what you wish to discuss with me, and it is all too true. Athena also foretold what I already knew, but sadly couldn’t intervene: A great change is coming to this world, my beloved creation.”

Author's Note:

Character inventory/equipment:

Fluttershy: Statigel Armor(pony, equipped), Overloaded Blaster, Eviscerator, Crimslime Staff, Corroslime Staff, Slime Staff, Finch Staff, Snow Flinx Staff, Hornet Staff, Blood Clot Staff, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Healing Potion, Honey Comb(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount, Staff Of Necrosteocytes, Purified Jam.

Rainbow Dash: Necro Armor(pony, equipped), Star Cannon, Minishark, Eviscerator, Aquatic Discharge, Bloody Rupture, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Healing Potion, Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Victory Shard, Slime Mount.

Zecora: Crimson Armor(zebra, equipped), Dune Hopper, Sausage Maker, Beenade, Tooth Ball, Aorta, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Various Potions, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Sand Cloak(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Bloodstained Gloves(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Skeletron Hand.

Starlight Glimmer: Meteor Armor(pony, equipped), Space Gun, Starfury, Vein Burster, Purple Phaseblade, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Healing Potion, Victory Shard, Rocket Boots(equipped), Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Slime Mount, Book Of Skulls, Skeletron Hand.

Rarity: Meteor Armor(pony, equipped), Space Gun, Hornet Staff, Snow Flinx Staff, Ice Mirror, Blood Clot Staff, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Rocket Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Slime Mount, Book Of Skulls, Skeletron Hand, Staff Of Necrosteocytes.

Applejack: Crimson Armor(pony, equipped), Vein Burster, Orange Phaseblade, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Rope, Metal Detector, Healing Potion, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Flurry Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount, Bone Glove, Skeletron Hand.

Twilight Sparkle: Meteorite Armor(pony, equipped), Space Gun, Book Of Skulls, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Ichor, Victory Shards, Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Slime Mount.

Pinkie Pie: Crimson Armor(pony, equipped), Vein Burster, Blue Phaseblade, Bloody Rupture x2, Aorta, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Metal Detector, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Flurry Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount, The Blood Butcherer, Skeletron Hand.

PreviousChapters Next