• Published 9th Nov 2020
  • 7,615 Views, 3,024 Comments

Terraria: Friendship Is Magic - Pomp-Neigh



The Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, and Zecora are dragged into a land of beauty, magic, wonder, and chaos: Terraria.

  • ...
17
 3,024
 7,615

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 131 - "Save, Zecora."

-TERRARIA, THE UNDERWORLD-

Having been forcefully sent back to The Underworld via the effects of The Muramasa, which in turn was fused with The Bloody Edge, The Voodoo Demon recovers from the actions of Celebes as the entity’s upper torso was beginning to regenerate. Flesh starts to stitch together from left to right, and vice versa, which soon brings both halves of the severed upper portion of the demon’s body together; becoming whole once again. The hole that was present on the right side of his head, thanks to the impalement of Celebes’s blade when the head was split in two, also starts to close and repair itself. However, one piece of the demon was still missing, or simply wasn’t able to regenerate due to unknown means: His right arm.

“That bitch, I’ll be sure to make her suffer for this,” The Voodoo Demon comments as he then takes on a devilish smile. “Fortunately, I have one final last ditch effort to ensure our plan’s fruition.” The demon’s eyes start to glow even more vibrant red than they always were as he says:

“That dryad is a fool… did she really think that me trying to grab her with my arm was a desperate attack? Stupid bitch. It’s simply my insurance policy,” He then focuses on his appendage, which was still on the surface, as he says: “Here I come… Zecora.”


-TERRARIA, THE JUNGLE BIOME OUTSKIRTS-

Some time passed by, the sun was now completely set, and the number of demons were starting to dwindle as the denizens of Home Town were achieving victory across the night covered meadow/grasslands. During this time, Celebes had lowered herself to ground level and joined everyone else in their struggle against the demons.

Throughout this conflict, The Voodoo Demon’s severed right arm decided to burrow itself into the earth, as it stealthily approached its chosen target: Zecora. The zebra was a far more likely target due to the fact that rarity was currently surrounded by other denizens of Home Town. In addition, Zecora was currently alone as she fought off various demons with her dual wielded, spear-like, weaponry. All while she fought on her hind legs.

……….

The battle continues to progress, but the severed arm does the same as it nearly approaches Zecora from beneath the earth. Even from The Underworld, one could practically hear the words of The Voodoo Demon as he comments:

“Swiggity swooty, I’m coming for that zebra booty.”

……….

Aside from a few individuals, specifically Tori, Shadow thunder, and Zecora, everyone was gathered together as they continued to finish off the remaining forces of The Underworld. Although the demons were certainly powerful foes, the great coordination of Home Town’s denizens; in addition to them efficiently protecting Helena The Nurse, was a great counter to the nearly endless numbers of the demons. Before the pentagram was removed thanks to Celebes forcing The Voodoo Demon back to The Underworld, that is. Now, It was a simple matter of clearing up those who remained.

“We’re nearly there, everyone!” Linn exclaims as she kills a trio of demons with a thrustful swipe of her lance.

“We received some injuries here and there, but thank goodness for Helena, darling.” rarity comments as she glances towards The Nurse, all while she unleashes more flaming skulls and fires off her Space Gun.

“I’m no good in combat, but I can certainly kill my enemies with kindness!” The Nurse responds as she casually heals Vinny The Demolitionist, who in turn was just wounded by a Demon scythe.

“Wait a second, has anyone seen Shadow Thunder?” Ceeman The Arms Dealer questions.

Steven points a hand towards the sky and simply responds:

“Look up there.”

As was pointed out by The Clothier, Ceeman turns his gaze towards the sky as a large dark entity, a pony of shadows, was meteoring down to the earth below. However, the giant shadow pony held a quadrupedal demon below him as it was revealed that Shadow Thunder’s intent was to slam the demon into the ground. Very harshly.

[BOOM]

A large cloud of dust erupts into the air nearby as a large crater could be seen being formed as a result. Within the crater was the towering form of Shadow Thunder, who was of course currently transformed. Below the large behemoth was the now deceased form of the demon who had tortured Starlight. The large shadow pony places a forehoove onto the demon’s head before saying:

“Puny demon.” He then forces his hoof down and crushes the demon’s head beneath as a result. Hellfire suddenly consumes the demon’s body as the entity is soon reduced to nothing but ash.

……….

Tori could be seen in the background contending with various demons as the kenku ran to and fro, while also firing their unique bow at the hell spawns. However, Tori suddenly gets a terrible feeling as the kenku looks towards the direction of Zecora, who in turn is a fair distance away from everyone else and contending with her own demons. Something felt absolutely wrong to the kenku, and they were never one to ignore their feelings as Tori started to rapidly make their way towards the zebra.

“You will not interfere with The Voodoo Demon’s plan!” Many of the remaining demons exclaim in unison as what happens next absolutely shocks everyone present. The demons that were fighting the denizens of Home Town suddenly turn towards Tori as they all begin to fly and run after the kenku.

Tori was currently so focused on the demons who were chasing them at the moment, that the kenku barely had time to notice the large horde that was rapidly approaching. The only warning Tori had was from Rarity, who exclaims:

“Tori! Be careful, Darling!”

Tori turns their gaze towards the large pack of encroaching demons, only to see that each and every one of them unleashed a barrage of Demon Scythes. The kenku was cut off from joining Zecora as they were forced to dodge the coming projectiles. The kenku did exceedingly well dodging many of the scythes, but there were simply too many to dodge as one of them managed to graze Tori’s flesh, resulting in the kenku letting out a painful exclamation similar to that of a bird. To make matters even worse, Tori had already used all of their healing potions throughout the long duration of the battle with the demon horde. Thus preventing the kenku from attending to themselves properly.

Quick to act on the situation and taking notice of Tori’s injury, everyone hurriedly runs to the kenku’s aid; with the groups fastest sprinters and flyers in the lead.

……….

Zecora had just finished dispatching the demons she was in combat with as she then turned her gaze towards the others. Her eyes widen in both shock and worry as she could see an injured kenku on the ground with a horde of demons flying above them; all while the denizens of Home Town rapidly approaches to aid the kenku.

Zecora was about to start making her way towards them as well, but fate had other plans for the zebra as the right arm of The Voodoo Demon erupts from the ground behind her and elongates itself into a blob of flesh. The flesh starts to entangle the now struggling zebra as she exclaims:

“No! This can not be! I mustn't allow you to capture me!” The blob of flesh suddenly forms multiple mouths onto its very being, as they all reply in unison:

“Oh my dear zebra, simply surrender to our whim, for soon you shall be reunited with your friends.” The mass of flesh replies as it mockingly speaks in rhyme.

“Nooooo!” Zecora roars out as the flesh starts to cover her face. Before the world all around her disappears behind a mass of flesh, she says: “Forgive me, my friends… for my actions have doomed us all by days end.” The zebra was now completely covered by the flesh as a new pentagram forms beneath the mass. The flesh with the captured zebra within then lowers itself into the pentagram. However, much like the pentagram from before a new wave of demons starts to come rushing out of the makeshift breach.


Moments before Zecora is captured:

“Get away from Tori! You foul brutes!” Rarity exclaims as she and the rest of Tori’s allies rushes to the kenku’s aid, who in turn was holding their wound with their right arm.

Celebes was the first to reach the demonic horde; followed closely by Ritsu in her werefox form, Shadow Thunder, Linn, and Fluttershy as they began to contend with the demons who were flying; or standing above Tori.

As this happens, the rest of the group reaches the injured kenku as Helena The Nurse quickly tends to Tori’s wounds. Now healed up, all while the other members of the group are finishing off the demons, Helena asks:

“Tori, are you ok now, love?”

Having regained their composure, the kenku responds in Zecora’s voice:

“Save, Zecora.”


Present:

Sadly, Tori’s words would soon mean nothing as a new and endless wave of demons come pouring out of the new pentagram that was left behind by the mass of flesh, which in turn possessed a captured zebra.

Having just killed off the demons that had surrounded Tori, the group now turn their gaze towards the new surge of demons as Pinkie Pie in particular roars out:

“Are you kidding me?!”

“We’re right back to square one!” Celebes roars out in frustration.

“Ah shit, here we go again!” Werefox Ritsu Exclaims with a hint of annoyance.

“I don’t suppose you could banish all of those demons, Celebes?” The large form of Shadow Thunder inquires.

“It won’t matter if we can’t seal up that breach. The demons will just keep coming out of that pentagram, and we lack the means to close it ourselves,” The Dryad then pierces the ground in frustration with The Bloody Edge and says: “Damn that Voodoo Demon! He closed that portal willingly just to give us all false hope, and to put our guard down.”

“And now… they have, Zecora.” Rarity comments with a saddened tone; all while the demons continue to flow out of the pentagram and soon, the area is completely covered once more with the forces of The Underworld.

Suddenly, a powerful beam of light enlightens the reddenned night skies as various winged entities begin to descend.

“To arms, seraphs! Aide these mortals with all due haste, and destroy these demonic scourges!” A new feminine voice exclaims which causes the group to look up into the skies.

What they see absolutely baffles them as a new army of winged entities is flying down the beam of light. These winged individuals were similar in appearance to a harpy, but were also vastly different. Unlike the harpy, these seraphs were much taller and were far more sentient in comparison to the more primitive harpy. In addition, where harpies had a blue feather coloration, seraphs possessed silver feathers which also made double as a natural shield for these flying entities.

Many of the seraphs went to war against the demons; all while the very same seraph, who had spoken before and ordered the others to assist the denizens of Home Town, lands before the group gracefully as she then focuses her gaze on The Dryad and comments:

“Hello there, dear dryad,” The seraph then gives a respectful bow. “My name is: Brynhilda. We’ve come to aid you and these mortals on behalf of The Goddess Of Space, and Queen Of The Seraphs: Athena.”

While other members of the group were in absolute disbelief and awe, this causes Celebes, Tori, Linn, and Shadow Thunder’s eyes to widen in a mix of shock and recognition as they all exclaim in unison:

“Athena?!”

……….

“Who’s Athena? Ooh! Is she a turkey too?!” Pinkie Pie questions which causes everyone, aside from Candy who was giggling, to fall onto their backs while their legs are high up in the air.


-???-

Having overheard Pinkie Pie’s words, and overlooking the battle, The Goddess: Athena, gasps in shock before she slams her hands onto the armrests of her throne and shouts:

“Why I never! For a daughter of Oblivion to call me a ‘Turkey’, is just plain rude!” Athena then ponders on those words for a moment; with her right hand on her chin, before she says: "Then again... Oblivion's a bit of a dick, as is Greed. Those two are easily the most annoying Ancients of us all."

Author's Note:

My apologies for the images being soo small, the site keeps reducing them for some reason. :raritydespair:

Character inventory/equipment:

Fluttershy: Statigel Armor(pony, equipped), Overloaded Blaster, Eviscerator, Crimslime Staff, Corroslime Staff, Slime Staff, Finch Staff, Snow Flinx Staff, Hornet Staff, Blood Clot Staff, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Healing Potion, Honey Comb(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount, Staff Of Necrosteocytes, Purified Jam.

Rainbow Dash: Necro Armor(pony, equipped), Star Cannon, Minishark, Eviscerator, Aquatic Discharge, Bloody Rupture, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Healing Potion, Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Victory Shard, Slime Mount.

Zecora: Crimson Armor(zebra, equipped), Dune Hopper, Sausage Maker, Beenade, Tooth Ball, Aorta, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Various Potions, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Sand Cloak(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Bloodstained Gloves(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Skeletron Hand.

Starlight Glimmer: Meteor Armor(pony, equipped), Space Gun, Starfury, Vein Burster, Purple Phaseblade, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Healing Potion, Victory Shard, Rocket Boots(equipped), Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Slime Mount, Book Of Skulls, Skeletron Hand.

Rarity: Meteor Armor(pony, equipped), Space Gun, Hornet Staff, Snow Flinx Staff, Ice Mirror, Blood Clot Staff, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Rocket Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Slime Mount, Book Of Skulls, Skeletron Hand, Staff Of Necrosteocytes.

Applejack: Crimson Armor(pony, equipped), Vein Burster, Orange Phaseblade, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Rope, Metal Detector, Healing Potion, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Flurry Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount, Bone Glove, Skeletron Hand.

Twilight Sparkle: Meteorite Armor(pony, equipped), Space Gun, Book Of Skulls, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Ichor, Victory Shards, Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Slime Mount.

Pinkie Pie: Crimson Armor(pony, equipped), Vein Burster, Blue Phaseblade, Bloody Rupture x2, Aorta, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Metal Detector, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Flurry Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount, The Blood Butcherer, Skeletron Hand.

PreviousChapters Next