• Published 9th Nov 2020
  • 7,643 Views, 3,024 Comments

Terraria: Friendship Is Magic - Pomp-Neigh



The Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, and Zecora are dragged into a land of beauty, magic, wonder, and chaos: Terraria.

  • ...
17
 3,024
 7,643

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 79 - Battle With The Undead Pt: 1

-TERRARIA, HOME TOWN-

Everyone was currently spread throughout Home Town as they combat against the undead horde. Many different scenarios played out all while Pinkamena observed from high above, ordering her undead forces with tactical precision. Most interestingly; before the fighting truly began, Candy The Party Girl brought forth a large set of speakers as she played a song. It was enough to make even Vinyl Scratch back on Equus, jealous.

Many different scenarios plays out during this battle:

Twilight, Terralestia, and Sai Sahan stood back to back and were cutting down some of the zombies that completely surrounded them. They could see them everywhere, all around them, trying to devour them whole. Twilight would blast them away with her horn as she conjured forth a cloud of blood via the Blood bath staff which rained down upon the undead, damaging and killing them in the process. Terralestia followed her lead as she too blasts away the undead with her magical aptitude and her Sapphire Staff. Sai Sahan swung his blade that he obtained from the defeat of Cthorator: Vein Burster, killing the undead that tried to rush him. As a result from his strikes, the blade would send forth Blood Balls which would explode upon impact, further killing the undead as a result. Despite their efforts, there were simply too many undead surrounding them which led to Twilight casting a teleportation spell and wisps them away to safety.

Starlight, Rarity, and Applejack were currently running from the undead hoard as they unleashed their attacks along the way. In addition, some of the terrarians of Home Town could be seen in the background contending with the army of the dead.

“There’s so many of these things! How could The Dungeon hold this many undead?!” Rarity exclaims as she fires off a beam of energy behind her.

“Yer’ guess is as good as mine, Rares!” Applejack exclaims as she cuts a path for them with The Blade Of Grass.

“Didn’t you see any of these things while you were imprisoned?” Starlight inquires as she blasts away more of the undead behind them.

“Ah really don’t think that’s important fer’ now. Come on y’all, we’re almost to The Library! These undead varmints are everywhere!” Applejack exclaims as the trio continues on to their destination.

In the skies of Home Town, Shadow Thunder, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy would swoop down to contend with the undead as they unleash their various attacks. Fluttershy and Rainbow would fire off their ranged weapons: Eviscerator, all while Shadow Thunder would earn his name as he manipulated the darkness and formed tentacle-like appendages all around the undead which would tear them apart as a result. This of course made his fellow pegasi look at him in confusion to which he says:

“It’s kind of my thing, I’ll explain it later!”

Linn and her mighty steed, Ves, were currently plowing right through their foes like a freight train with the terrarian’s lance thrusted forward, tearing apart any who dares to get in their path. Thanks to her horse’s armor, the terrarian had no fear of the undead harming her steed in any way, provided she strikes at any who tried to hold onto the horse with her lance.

Tori was a ninja who truly showed that even one who specializes in stealth can be an army of one. With great subterfuge and a large arsenal of weaponry, Tori would disappear before the undead eyes of the undead as he then reappears, spins around, and sends a whirlwind of daggers flying in every direction along with some explosives before they perform a gesture with their wing-like appendage and disappears in a cloud of smoke, leaving behind an explosion and flesh piercing blades.

Pinkie Pie and Candy were held up in Candy Cane Corner as the party pony dual wielded her dagger like weapons: Bloody Rupture, all while The Party Girl wielded her very own Shotgun.

“We have to get to my sister, Candy!” Pinkie exclaims as she cuts down more of the undead with her dual weaponry.

[BANG]

[BANG]

The sounds of a shotgun goes off as Candy blasts the undead to pieces with her weapon.

“I agree! Also, I hope Ceeman doesn’t mind me taking this shotgun from him!”

“Where the fuck is my shotgun?!” Ceeman The Arms Dealer exclaims from outside as he and his fellow terrarians continue to fight back the undead.

“Come on, let’s go upstairs! We can get onto the roof and use our Rocket Boots from there!” The pink pony exclaims as she and Candy enacts her plan.

Using Skeletron’s skeletal arm, Pinkamena was currently hovering high above Home Town. She could see everything and everyone through the eyes of the undead, no doubt one of Skeletron’s abilities she had access to thanks to being his vessel.

“They’re not doing too bad, however…”

-They’re not doing too good either.- Skeletron comments from within.

“This is only the first wave… these aren’t even the more advanced forms of undead from The Dungeon.”

-Let’s not forget the fact that we didn’t even summon: The Blood Moon, yet. Not to mention when I finally come out to have some fun.-

“Mena!” Pinkie Pie roars out as she and Candy were flying towards the dark pink mare with their Rocket Boots. Pinkamena takes notice of this and says:

“Well, well, looks like you’re finally ready to face me, sis.”

“Mena, please… stop all of this. Don’t worry about me and just stop listening to Yharim.”

“I’m not listening to him, not intentionally. He has your life in the palm of his hands, Pinkie. What am I supposed to do, huh? Let him kill you?”

“If that means it will stop me from being a-”

“Burden?!” Pinkamena roars out in anger: “You seriously think that you’re just a burden to me?!”

“Of course I am! Look at what you’re forced to do because of me! If I wasn’t so weak then none of this would be happening!”

“Pinkie, I swear, I love you but you can be really stupid sometimes! I did this because I love you, not because you are a burden to me. Simple as that!”

“That’s exactly what I mean! Because of my weakness, Yharim is forcing you to do this!”

Suddenly, a portal opens up next to Pinkamena as the aforementioned entity exits the portal, holding a pink energy within his palm.

“Oh Mena, you’re starting to bore me. Get to the next scene, now!” Yharim demands as he holds Pinkie Pie’s life force in his grasp and threatens to crush it within his palms.

Pinkamena grits her teeth in anger and materializes a very particular weapon, one that makes Pinkie Pie and Candy’s eyes open wide with realization. A blade with blue energy was now wielded by the dark pink mare to which Pinkie Pie says:

“Is that… the Muramasa?”

“It is, sis… and you’re going to fight me.”

“Ah yes, drama!” Yharim roars out in pleasure. “Oh I can feel it! I laugh, I cry, I believe! Go forth you two and may the clashing of blades echo throughout the land. Yes! The groaning of the undead below us, the warcry of your friends fighting for their lives, the struggle of two sisters! Destruction and death! This is what I live for!” Yharim starts to laugh maniacally as said laughter echoes throughout the skies above.

Down below, various individuals take notice of his presence: Terralestia, Sai, Twilight, and Celebes, The Dryad.

“No… it can’t be… it’s him!” Terralestia roars out in rage.

“Yharim, the traitorous bastard!” Sai exclaims in hatred.

“The schemer himself seems to have appeared before us.” Celebes comments.

“That’s Yharim?!” Twilight inquires. “That’s the guy who enjoys making people suffer and is the one who corrupted your brother?”

“That’s him alright… we could never forget that traitor’s appearance.” Terralestia responds as she stares daggers towards the embodiment of her hatred. They weren’t alone however as Linn pulls up next to them on her horse and takes notice of Yharim.

“No… it’s him! That’s the bastard who destroyed my home!”

High above, Pinkie Pie was having the absolute worst moment of her life as she hesitated to accept Pinkamena’s challenge. Candy The Party Girl grits her teeth in anger as she exclaims:

“You are a messed up meanie, you know that?! Forcing two sisters to fight is just wrong!”

“Um, hellooo… have you even met, me? Of course it’s wrong, that’s why I love it!” Yharim shouts in response as he looks towards Pinkamena and lifts his hand which holds Pinkie Pie’s life force. “What are you waiting for? Get your ass in there and fight your own sister. Oh how it sucks to be you right now...”

Pinkamena was currently seething with rage but due to Yharim’s current possession, the dark pink mare grits her teeth and braces her blade for combat. Pinkie Pie in turn conjures forth her newly acquired blade: The Blood Butcherer, as she says:

“Please... I beg you, Yharim. Take me instead of my sister! I’ll take her place if you just-”

“Shut up, Pinkie!” Pinkamena roars out in response. “Shut your mouth before you make things worse… and fight me!”

Pinkamena rushes forth as she prepares to strike her sister with The Muramasa. Pinkie Pie was now on the verge of tears but grits her teeth as she in turn rushes forth and readies herself to collide with her sister’s blade with The Blood Butcherer.

[CLANK]

The clash of their blades echoes as a result as the two sisters engage in combat. Yharim takes a deep breath as he watches on with utter happiness and says:

"Ah, I love being me."

Author's Note:

My apologies for being gone yesterday, ladies and gents. All is going well and everything is back to normal! :pinkiehappy:

Character inventory/equipment:

Fluttershy: Bee Armor(pony, equipped), The Bees Knees, Eviscerator, Slime Staff, Finch Staff, Snow Flinx Staff, Hornet Staff, Blood Clot Staff, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Healing Potion, Honey Comb(equipped), Brain Of Confusion, Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount.

Rainbow Dash: Crimson Armor(pony, equipped), Star Cannon, Minishark, Eviscerator, Aquatic Discharge, Bloody Rupture, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Healing Potion, Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Victory Shard, Slime Mount.

Zecora: Crimson Armor(zebra, equipped), Dune Hopper, Sausage Maker, Beenade, Tooth Ball, Aorta, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Various Potions, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Sand Cloak(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Bloodstained Gloves(equipped), Honeyed Goggles.

Starlight Glimmer: Magic Hat(pony, equipped), Mystic Robes(pony, equipped), Blood Bath, Starfury, Vein Burster, Storm Spray, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Healing Potion, Victory Shard, Rocket Boots(equipped), Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Slime Mount.

Rarity: Bee Armor(pony, equipped), Blood Bath, Bee Gun, Hornet Staff, Snow Flinx Staff, Ice Mirror, Blood Clot Staff, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Magic Hat, Mystic Robes, Rocket Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Slime Mount.

Applejack: Crimson Armor(pony, equipped), Blade Of Grass, Vein Burster, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Rope, Metal Detector, Healing Potion, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Flurry Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount.

Twilight Sparkle: Magic Hat(pony, equipped), Mystic Robes(pony, equipped), Blood Bath, Storm Spray, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Ichor, Victory Shards, Rocket Boots(equipped), Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Slime Mount.

Pinkie Pie: Crimson Armor(pony, equipped), Vein Burster, Bloody Rupture x2, Aorta, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Metal Detector, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Flurry Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount, The Blood Butcherer.

PreviousChapters Next