• Published 9th Nov 2020
  • 7,623 Views, 3,024 Comments

Terraria: Friendship Is Magic - Pomp-Neigh



The Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, and Zecora are dragged into a land of beauty, magic, wonder, and chaos: Terraria.

  • ...
17
 3,024
 7,623

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 130 - The demon Horde Pt:2

-TERRARIA, THE JUNGLE BIOME OUTSKIRTS-

Large numbers of demons continued to fly amok and nearly blocked out the sky as they poured out of the pentagram that The Voodoo Demon had created. During this time, The Voodoo Demon simply observes with sick and devilish satisfaction; all while the scenarios before him continue to play out between the summoned demons and the denizens of Home Town:

Rarity, Steven, Livian, Helena, Ceeman, Vinny, Gorglock, Katelyn, and Lucan were banded together as they fought off the demon forces. The unicorn mare had summoned forth her skeletal companion via the Staff Of Necrosteocytes and ordered it to meet the demons head on; all while her summoned Snow Flinx remained at her side. In addition, the unicorn unleashes exploding flaming skulls thanks to her spell book which was appropriately named: The Book Of Skulls. This was also combined with the unicorn firing off her magic based weapon: Space Gun, as green projectiles shot demons out of the reddenned skies above them.

……….

Both Tempest The Bandit and Magius The Wizard were fending off a pack of land based demons as The Wizard summons forth a wall of electricity. With a simple gesture of his finger, Magius sends the wall forth which zaps all of the demonic foes, and those that thought they could avoid it in time met their end as The Bandit’s boomerang-like weapon, Kylie, finished them off.

……….

Zecora displayed a magnificent combination of both a rogue, and a melee fighter. She’d meet her foes head on with her staff and perform all manner of acrobatic attacks, but would go into the shadows thanks to her Sand Cloak when it was necessary. Enemies who remained out of her reach would also meet their ends as she’d throw her spear at them. However, before the spear returns to her, another effect would activate itself from the weapon as balls of blood would be let loose upon making contact with her foes, which in turn would harm the demons even further.

Some of the demonic entities unleashes a form of magic based attack that looked as if a purple scythe was spinning rapidly. These were aimed at the zebra, who in turn gets onto her hindlegs, conjures forth her second spear from her inventory: Dune Hopper, and holds both spears in her forehooves.

“Go ahead and fire your projectiles, for with my spears in my forehooves, I shall dance and deflect your attacks right back at you!”

Staying true to her words, Zecora spins around in place and deflects the purple scythes right back at her enemies, with both of her spears. Upon killing them, she took notice of a spell book that was left behind which read: Demon Scythe.

Incidentally, these spell books were being dropped all over the battlefield as the other denizens of Home Town achieved their own victories, which in turn dropped various other types of loot.

……….

Celebes The Dryad had blessed her allies with her kind’s very own blessing as she moved past them, all while she manipulated the very earth all around her. She lifted a large piece of the earth below her and threw it towards the demonic forces; crushing them as a result. In addition, she conjures forth a powerful blade from her inventory that Tori had given to her after the loss of Twilight sparkle: The Bloody Edge. She raises the blade above her head and calls upon the powers of each and every blade that created the weapon, as four different colors of energy are let loose from the blade.

The blue energy of The Muramasa instantly banished the demons it touches back to The Underworld. The green energy of The Blade Of Grass summoned forth the local flora which began to entangle demons in vines and plant based traps. The orange energy of the Fiery Greatsword instantly scorches the demons with flames that not even they could withstand. The crimson red energy of The Blood Butcherer manipulates the corpses of defeated demons and merges them together into an entity made entirely of flesh, which heeded to the command of the blade’s wielder: Celebes.

After ordering the entity of flesh to assist her allies, Celebes turns her attention to the main cause of their current predicament: The Voodoo demon, who is currently floating high above and keeping a watchful eye on the battlefield.

“This ends now!” Celebes exclaims as she thrusts her blade forth which takes her aloft and flying through the air, enroute to her targeted foe.

As the struggle continued on, and unbeknownst to anyone on the battlefield, powerful forces were watching the battle between demons and the denizens of Home Town.


-???-

“My Queen, did you-”

“I have, Brynhilda. I’m watching it all unfold as we speak. The demons of The Underworld are pouring through that breach.”

“My Queen… could this be what you foretold? The prophecy?”

“The signs are all there, my dear seraph. It’s just as I said: With The Moon Lord’s breach, ponies shall we meet, when the ancients start to rise, and demons threaten mortal lives. The worlds will begin to collide and from it all, a new day shall rise above all. Many curses and seals shall become undone, when Terraria and Harmony become one.”

“That’s what worries me, your majesty. This new day that shall rise above all, and the curses or seals becoming undone... will it be for the greater good? Or shall it be the beginning of even harder struggles for the mortals?”

“Things will definitely get harder, that’s for sure. One could even say: They’ll enter Hard Mode.”

“Pushing those worries of mine aside, would you like for us to aid them in stopping that breach?”

“Yes, Brynhilda. Take your finest warriors and assist them. We’ve been observing them for long enough. We won’t be able to stop what’s coming, trust me… I tried. But the least we could do is ease things up a bit for the mortals.”

“By your will, Goddess Athena.”


-TERRARIA, THE JUNGLE BIOME OUTSKIRTS-

As everyone from Home Town continued to fight against the demons, one demon in particular was calculating a way to snag either Rarity or Zecora, as he says:

“This is annoying… my plan was to snag the zebra, but I should’ve expected that fucking lizard to save her. Now I have to find a way to grab either her or Rarity.”

“Voodoo Demon!” A feminine voice calls out which causes the aforementioned demon to turn towards its source.

“Ah. Hello there, dryad. Ooh, I see you’ve forged the Bloody Edge? Good for you.”

“Can it! You son of a bitch!” The Dryad roars out as she rushes forth with due haste. In response, The Voodoo Demon conjures forth a blade made entirely of hellfire as he says:

“Oh so we’re doing this now, eh?! Ok, I’ll play with you!”

The two roars out as their blades make contact with one another, letting loose an echo of their conflict. Celebes then spins around completely and brings the blade towards the demon once more. However, the blade simply goes right through the demon as he turns his body into flames before he resolidifies himself and slaps her away with his right hand while shouting:

“That’s what we call a bitch slap, my dear- raurgh!” The Voodoo Demon cries out in pain as in one swift motion, Celebes recovers her composure and using the ability of The Fiery Greatsword that was within The Bloody Edge, The Dryad teleports via a stream of flames and re-appears before The Voodoo Demon as she then stabs him right through the stomach region.

The Dryad roars out as she forces the blade upwards which slices the demon’s upper torso completely in half. She then flies back a short distance and calls upon the powers of The Muramasa before she exclaims:

“I know you can regenerate yourself, but you won’t be able to do that before I send you back to hell!”

“Raaaaawrgh!” The Voodoo Demon roars out as it elongates its right arm in order to prevent The Dryad from her next action. She simply avoids the effort before she then cuts off the demon’s arm with her blade as the dismembered appendage falls down to the earth below.

“What a pathetic attempt on your part, demon.” Celebes comments as a powerful blue aura, originating from The Muramasa, surrounds The Bloody Edge.

“You bitch!” The Voodoo Demon roars out with its right arm missing. “This isn’t over! Even if you send me back to The Underworld and cut off my breach, you still have all of these demons to contend with!”

“We’ll manage,” Celebes said; with a smirk. “But at least you won’t be able to take Zecora, nor Rarity, for your damned plan!” The Dryad then zooms forth and drives The Bloody Edge right through The Voodoo Demon’s head while she also comments: “And just for good measure, I went for the head!”

“Nooooooo!” The Voodoo Demon roars out.

In a swift display of powerful energies, the ability of The Muramasa takes effect as the blue aura that surrounded The Bloody Edge was now consuming the demon’s form. Celebes removes The Bloody Edge from the demon’s head. Then, the demon was sent hurling away and towards the pentagram that he himself created, which in turn catches the attention of every other demon present; not to mention the denizens of Home town, as the blue aura forces The Voodoo Demon back into the pentagram, which closes moments afterwards. This results in the near endless flow of demons to stop, as all that were left behind were those who were already through the breach.

Now that the demons were cut off from gaining more numbers via the pentagram, Celebes exclaims from her current position high above the battlefield:

“My friends! The demons can no longer bolster their numbers and our victory is close at hand!”

As she makes this declaration, The Dryad’s allies down below continue to wage war against the demons. Despite the denizens of Home Town receiving some injuries, which were soon healed up via their potions and the assistance of Helena The Nurse, they now sported a much more determined expression than they ever had before. The Dryad then roars out:

“We have prevented The Voodoo Demon’s scheme! And by extension, those of Nyarlathotep himself! Zecora and Rarity are safe! All that’s left, my dear allies, is to finish off these demons!”

Everyone lets loose a war cry in response as they cut, punch, blast, shoot, rip and tear their way through the demons down below; all while they try their best to avoid the blows of the demonic forces.

However, amongst the chaos and crawling through the shattered landscape like a serpent was the severed right arm of: The Voodoo Demon. If one were to listen closely, they could practically hear the haunting voice of the demon as he says:

"Here I come... Zecora."

Author's Note:

Character inventory/equipment:

Fluttershy: Statigel Armor(pony, equipped), Overloaded Blaster, Eviscerator, Crimslime Staff, Corroslime Staff, Slime Staff, Finch Staff, Snow Flinx Staff, Hornet Staff, Blood Clot Staff, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Healing Potion, Honey Comb(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount, Staff Of Necrosteocytes, Purified Jam.

Rainbow Dash: Necro Armor(pony, equipped), Star Cannon, Minishark, Eviscerator, Aquatic Discharge, Bloody Rupture, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Healing Potion, Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Victory Shard, Slime Mount.

Zecora: Crimson Armor(zebra, equipped), Dune Hopper, Sausage Maker, Beenade, Tooth Ball, Aorta, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Various Potions, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Sand Cloak(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Bloodstained Gloves(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Skeletron Hand.

Starlight Glimmer: Meteor Armor(pony, equipped), Space Gun, Starfury, Vein Burster, Purple Phaseblade, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Healing Potion, Victory Shard, Rocket Boots(equipped), Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Slime Mount, Book Of Skulls, Skeletron Hand.

Rarity: Meteor Armor(pony, equipped), Space Gun, Hornet Staff, Snow Flinx Staff, Ice Mirror, Blood Clot Staff, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Rocket Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Slime Mount, Book Of Skulls, Skeletron Hand, Staff Of Necrosteocytes.

Applejack: Crimson Armor(pony, equipped), Vein Burster, Orange Phaseblade, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Rope, Metal Detector, Healing Potion, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Flurry Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount, Bone Glove, Skeletron Hand.

Twilight Sparkle: Meteorite Armor(pony, equipped), Space Gun, Book Of Skulls, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Ichor, Victory Shards, Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Slime Mount.

Pinkie Pie: Crimson Armor(pony, equipped), Vein Burster, Blue Phaseblade, Bloody Rupture x2, Aorta, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Metal Detector, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Flurry Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount, The Blood Butcherer, Skeletron Hand.

PreviousChapters Next