• Published 9th Nov 2020
  • 7,619 Views, 3,024 Comments

Terraria: Friendship Is Magic - Pomp-Neigh



The Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, and Zecora are dragged into a land of beauty, magic, wonder, and chaos: Terraria.

  • ...
17
 3,024
 7,619

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 5 - Boss Fight and Spike's message.

“Ok, everyone, gather around me,” Celebes says as she ignites the Terra Blade, and a green aura engulfs everyone present. “With the Terra Blade’s blessing, I shall protect you all from his mental prowess. I won’t let what happened to your princess also take your lives. It will also amplify your abilities and strength; let’s just say you’ll have more ‘oomph’ in your attacks.”

“Aww yeah! Now he can’t cheat as he did with Princess Celestia. Time for some payback!” Rainbow Dash exclaims as she raises a hoof into the air.

“Don’t get overconfident, he might not be able to use his mental prowess, but he can still easily kill us physically, even with my blade’s blessings,” Celebes corrects Rainbow before she then looks up to the Moon Lord. “And that’s not even counting his laser...”

“Laser?! He can fire lasers?!” Rainbow Dash exclaims. Everyone else lets out a gasp at this revelation.

“Among other things, yes. I’ve seen it In action before, and trust me... It never ends well for those who are unprepared for it. Have no fear, my allies; I shall call it out, and you all must come to me when I do. I will shield us with this blade, and Razeem can’t fire it simultaneously as he needs time to charge up another shot so we can still get some good blows in. Just please dodge for the love of your world and my own.”

Everyone nods in understanding, and with their gravitation potions active, they take to the skies to confront their foe.

……….

”SO, CELEBES... HAVE YOU COME TO JOIN YOUR PEOPLE? I SHALL PERSONALLY MAKE ARRANGEMENTS.” The Moon Lord says as it spots the group being led by the Dryad.

“My people stopped your kind many times before, and this shall be no different,” Celebes replies as everyone behind her narrows their eyes.

”WORMS! YOU FACE A POWER BEYOND RECKONING!” Razeem antagonizes.

“Cthuhlu had powers beyond reckoning. Where is he, now?” Celebes retorts. These words finally kick things off as Razeem roars out in anger and fires his laser via his eye that was positioned on his forehead.

”RAAAAAAAAAWWWWRRG”

“Stay behind me!” Celebes exclaims as her Terra Blade enacts a protective barrier that appears around the Dryad and her allies. The blast consumes the barrier in a beam of otherworldly energy. Aside from the Dryad, everyone within the barrier stares on with awe and horror as the world around them disappears momentarily within the beam before everything finally returns to normal.

“THAT INFERNAL BLADE CAN’T SAVE YOU AND THOSE PATHETIC PONIES FOREVER.” Razeem says as the eye on his forehead closes momentarily.

Celebes smirks and thrusts her blade forward as she exclaims:

“Everyone! Charge!”


-Outskirts of the Crystal Empire.-

Spike, the Brave and Glorious, lies unconscious on the snowy planes of the frozen north. Shortly, the young dragon regains consciousness and manages to get back onto his feet.

“Ugh, my head... where- Twilight!” Spike exclaims as he looks around and sees the snowy landscape around him. His gaze instantly sets upon a familiar structure, more accurately, structures, in the distance. “The Crystal Empire...”

Suddenly, Spike closes his left hand into a clenched fist and strikes the earth beneath him. “Darn you, Twilight! I wanted to fight with all of you... I wanted to protect you, Rarity, everyone!” Tears began to run down his face as he recalled his mother figure’s actions.

However, Spike then recalls the words Twilight had told him before she sent him away.

-Take that note straight to Princess Luna Spike; they should be en route to the Crystal Empire by now... goodbye, I love you.-

These words cause Spike to wipe his tears away and take on a more serious expression.

“Come on, Spike. You are the son of Twilight Sparkle; you are the hero of the Crystal Empire, and everyone is counting on you!” Spike then looks to the rolled-up scroll he still had in his claw, and with determination, he runs towards the Empire.

……….

Some time passes by, and upon entering the Empire’s barrier, Spike comes across a shocking scene as many different ponies from all across Equestria had camps set up throughout the Empire’s territory. Ponies could be seen transporting goods to one another. Families could also be seen embracing those close to them, and among these families was one he was all too familiar with: the Apple Family.

“Big Mac! Granny! Apple Bloom! You’re all ok!” Spike exclaims as he runs towards the family.

“Eeyup,” Big Mac replies.

“Don’t ya’ go worrying about us, youngster. I’m just glad you and the others made it.” Granny Smith says; however, her words make Spike wince for a moment.

“Hey, where’s ma sis at? Did they already go an’ see the Princesses?” Apple Bloom questions.

“N-no... they...” Spike responds as he is incredibly hesitant to tell Applejack’s family about her current predicament. Spike then takes a deep breath and steels his nerves before he continues:

“They stayed behind to stop Razeem. Twilight, she... she teleported me here to deliver a message to Princess Luna.” Spike finishes as he lifts the scroll in his claws to the Apple Family.

“What?! Dang ‘namit, Applejack! Why does she have to be so stubborn?!” Big Mac exclaims.

“No! We need ta’ go get ma’ sister back. She and the others can’t fight that thin’!” Apple Bloom shouts as tears begin to form in her eyes.

Their pleads cause Spike to lower his head, but Granny Smith cuts in before the two apple siblings can go on any longer.

“Now you two listen to yer’ ol’ Granny. Spike was entrusted by everycreature, including Applejack, to give the princess that there message. Instead of harping the poor boy with questions, let him honor ma’ dear baby and her friends.” Granny then walks closer to Spike and raises his head with a forehoof.

“Now, you go and git that there message delivered pronto. Twilight is a smart mare, and I know she sent you fer’ a reason.”

Upon hearing the old mare’s words, Spike salutes her and runs off. Granny Smith and her grandchildren look off into The Empire’s skies as she says:

“I know you’ll pull through, ma’ baby girl.”


The sounds of arguments and debates could be heard in the Throne Room of the Crystal Castle as many pony generals and nobles attend.

“We should evacuate the Empire now!”

“And where should we go, huh? That thing is huge!”

“The damage to my estate in Canterlot is gonna cost my family a fortune!”

That’s what you’re worried about?!”

“ENOUGH!” A certain tone of voice interjects, which instantly silences all within the throne room as Princess Luna addresses everyone present with Princess Cadence and Shining armor beside her on their thrones.

“This is not the time for thou to squabble amongst thy selves, and there are more pressing matters at hoof. The first is that fiend who has taken claim of our moon through yet unknown means. In doing so, I cannot enact our plan. The Elements have gone to face this foe along with a powerful new ally.” Luna finishes as she turns her head and nods to Cadence.

“The second issue is the Corruption,” Cadence says as everyone in attendance winces at the mention of the infection. “Myself, Princess Luna, Shining armor, the guards from Canterlot, in addition to our own, and our newest ally Tempest Shadow, have contained the infection via very powerful sunflowers. These were given to us by the same being who fights alongside the Element Bearers as we speak. I know that sounds ridiculous, but these sunflowers have proved most effective in containing the spread of the Corruption.” Cadence turns to Shining Armor, nodding.

“As of this moment, my soldiers out in the field have yet to report any further spread on this infection, and as you all can see here,” Shining says as he fires up his horn and projects a map of Equestria.

“So far, the Corruption has claimed Canterlot, Ponyville, and my sister Twilight’s castle. Despite how things look, we’ve managed to contain this. The sunflower my wife mentioned before is indeed very effective. They don’t form a perfect square around the Corruption, of course, but we figured it’d be better to simplify things.

At first, it was just one, but then, once we planted it, the sunflower reproduced incredibly fast. Most impressively, though, the sunflower and its offspring created a sort of barrier, invisible to our eyes, around the infection’s outskirts. We know not how this particular flower works, but it seems to know how to contain this on its own accord.”

Shining’s words caused the ponies in attendance to applaud in the form of stomping hooves. The Empire Prince then took on a saddened expression as he turned to Luna and saluted her.

“Now, for a more personal... concern,” Luna starts hesitantly. “Some of you may be wondering about our sister’s whereabouts. It pains us greatly to inform you all that Princess Celestia... our beloved sister... has passed on.

“Due to current events, we have encased her body within a spire of crystals to preserve her very being so that we can give her a proper burial once this threat has been dealt with.”

Luna’s words shocked everyone in attendance as some were even breaking out into tears. Both Shining Armor and Princess Cadence hugged each other with saddened expressions, and Luna herself could barely hold back her tears.

“She bravely challenged Razeem but was struck down by an unknown force. To ensure that the cycle of day and night never changes, we have decided to raise our sister’s sun in her absence. We shall announce our sister’s passing to the rest of the populace at a later time.”

Luna takes a deep breath and narrows her features before addressing everyone present. “Fret not, dear allies, for together we shall fight back against this infection and give our spiritual support to the brave Element Bearers who are fighting death itself as we speak. Let us ensure that the world we all love, the world my sister loved, continues to turn even with her absence. I have a plan to help fight back against the infection; however, we have not yet learned exactly how the Corruption works.”

Suddenly, the large double doors of the throne room are pushed open as a fatigued Spike enters and runs past the crowd of ponies which causes some of them to react:

“It’s Spike the Brave and Glorious!”

“He’s come to save us yet again!”

“What? But that’s just a young dragon.”

“Silence you! He saved us from King Sombra!”

“Not to mention the Equestria Games!”

Spike reaches the base of the thrones and kneels before both The Princesses and Shining Armor.

“Everyone! I’ve got news from Twilight and the others. They wanted me to deliver this to you.” Spike says as he presents the scroll in his hand. Luna ignites her horn and takes the scroll from Spike, thus bringing it closer.

“This changes things...” Luna says with a smirk as she then turns back to Spike. “Thy title is well deserved, Spike the Brave and Glorious.”


-Battle with the Moon Lord.-

The battle rages on as the Element Bearers, Starlight Glimmer, Zecora, and Celebes attack the Moon Lord from multiple angles; in various ways.

Starlight, Twilight, and Rarity fire off spells, while Zecora, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash use physical force to attack the Moon Lord by punching and kicking him with their hooves.

Celebes made sure to use the Terra Blade to shield her allies and took several swipes at Razeem, efficiently rendering the entity’s flesh with every strike.

“Take this, jerk!” Rainbow dash exclaims.

“This is for Celestia and my animals!” Fluttershy shouts.

“It’s party time! Wohooooo!” Pinkie Pie yells cheerfully.

“Lemme show ya’ how ma’ family takes to monsters like you!” Applejack antagonizes.

“With the power of our might, you shall fall in this fight; you dare take away our right to be free? Now face Zecora of the Everfree!” Zecora exclaims.

“I made a promise to Luna, to everypony! You will not win!” Twilight declares.

“Sweetie Belle, Spikey Wikey, to all the beautiful ponies I love! I do this for you!” Rarity roars out.

“I can truly redeem myself! On behalf of this world, I will defeat you!” Starlight Glimmer challenges.

Celebes couldn’t help but admire her new allies’ bravery and courage as she charged up the Terra Blade for another strike. However, she notices the Moon Lord’s eye on his forehead open once more as she shouts:

“Everyone! To me, now!” Everyone heeds her warning and takes positions around her. Everyone, except Fluttershy, as Razeem uses his right hand to cut the shy pegasus off, preventing her from meeting up with the group, and takes his aim as the laser begins to charge on the entity’s forehead.

“FOOL... BE GONE.” Razeem declares as he unleashes the attack.

”FLUTTERSHY!” Everyone exclaims in horror.

“Oh... o-oh m-my...” Fluttershy says as she closes her eyes while her demise approaches her.

[SNAP]

Suddenly, a portal appears in front of the pegasus, which consumes the Moon Lord’s attack. Another portal, positioned right in front of the Moon Lord’s eye on his forehead, opens up as the blast from before shoots out and makes contact. Upon impact, Razeem was pushed back towards the portal he emerged from but not enough to push him completely through. A painful roar spreads throughout the entire area as Razeem cries out:

”EEEEYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHUUUUGH!”

Green ichor begins to leak down Razeem’s face as the eye that used to be on his forehead is gone. What remained was a massive wound thanks to his attack, which was redirected via the portals.

“You know, dear Fluttershy. You and your friends get into quite a sticky situation when I’m gone.”

The shy pegasus opens her eyes upon hearing those words and notices her savior.

“Discord! You’re here!” Fluttershy happily exclaims as she hugs the Lord of Chaos. If one were to listen closely, one could hear her whimpers as she cries in Discord’s embrace.

“There there, my dear,” He comforts, patting the pegasus’s back. “I’m here now.”

PreviousChapters Next